Bleach Story
Hello, guest!

Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line
An MHA Roleplay Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

#11 Re: Scent of smoke and fire[finished] on Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:28 am

Utsukushi howled as the top part of her muzzle had two holes through it then she was thrown over his shoulder and set on fire by his technique while the flames burned utsu she flailed on the ground and she struggled her form her ressureccion changing back to her normal form but she was still conscious she had under estimated her opponent utskushi's legs were still rather burned and part of her stomach was on fire yet she was trying to ignore the pain as she looked up at Vlad her face had went back to normal and wasn't damaged from her muzzle being taken apart she suddenly moved up wrapping her arms around vlads stomach "your strong!!"she said rubbing her head against his stomach she felt the fire starting to go out as she looked up at Vlad smiling

(Utsu's last line of defense XD)

#12 Re: Scent of smoke and fire[finished] on Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:30 am

Vlad Abbau ;; 4-1 ;; Quincy ;; Male

Vlad watched as the fire died down, Utsu was badly burned, the reishi flames still clinging on but were dying quickly since it didn't last too long, he was honestly surprised that she was still alive after all that, her will to survive must be strong but he had to give credit to her released hierro that was properly the reason for her survival before Utsu managed to leap at him without her weapon, the momentary realisation that she came at him without her weapon threw him off for a moment enough for her to grab his abdomen, feeling her burnt but smooth arms wrapping themselves around his back as she nuzzled her head against his stomach, her breasts pressing into his privates as her combined weight made him fall over onto the hill with her pressing on his lower body, he tried to move his arm but because of her position on his body, he could quite lifted the arm with his bow to cut or aim a arrow at her, same thing with the other arm so he deactivated his bow and managed to lift his head up to look at her with smoke still coming off her but she had a smile on her face

"What are you doing? get off me" Vlad said desperate but found that he couldn't shift her off so he was forced to lay there and wait for her response

Location;; Karakura town, World of the living
Muse;;
Word Count;; 237
Tags;; Itami, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#13 Re: Scent of smoke and fire[finished] on Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:48 am

Utsukushi watched as she fell on the hill the fire completely dying put as she straddled Vlad she pinned him as she looked at him "your too strong and no I won't let you go not yet I haven't had fun yet"she said looking at his eyes "sorry the fire made my lower half a bit... Red but give me an hour or so and it'll heal quickly "she said as she put her hand on his chest rubbing it slowly as she smiled "let's stop have a little fun "she said leaning in close "or we could stop all together and just have fun on this hill"she whispered and kissed his cheek as she looked into his eyes waiting for his response as she still ignored the pain of the burns which were bother some to utsu but she tried her best to keep composed she did slowly making sure he was watching grab her chokuto but she grabbed the hilt and slid the blade out making sure to seem none threatening as she tossed the blade away which study into the ground a good ways away. She then looked at him making sure to seem threatening at all to Vlad

#14 Re: Scent of smoke and fire[finished] on Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:19 am

Vlad watched as she came close to his face as she spoke about giving her a hour to recover, although the more pressing concern in a kind of literal way was that since was half naked because the flames had torched part of her clothes and he could see the top of her large breasts, making his face redden before she planted a kiss on his cheek, making him blush more while she asked him about having some fun, which made him blush even harder before responding

"I don't know, Utsu-chan, I'm being paid to kill you; the fact of the matter hasn't changed that I have to kill you unless you can pay me otherwise or you consider leaving the construction site alone, then you'll get to live and I get paid, this plot of land isn't worth risking your life over and I'm willing to spare your life if you would just cooperate with me and back off" Vlad said sadly but unintentionally cold as well, he often had this way of pissing people off, even when he didn't mean it so he was expecting her to be at least annoyed at his tone of voice and the way he was speaking to her, so he just laid there with the buxom female arrancar on top of him as he waited for her response

Muse;;
Word Count;; 225
Tags;; Itami, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#15 Re: Scent of smoke and fire[finished] on Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:58 am

Utsukushi ran her hands through his hair "look you don't want to hurt me right and I don't want to fight you and you just want the money right well what if I double your money just tell me who hired you and I promise I'll give you double  Your money and then you can not they to kill me and you can leave this land alone since I would have paid you and then we can go shopping together just like I said earlier what do you think how does that sound "she said standing up and she put her hand out to help him up "you know we should fight hand to hand some time I would love to wrestle with you but your strong so you may still beat me "she said winking and waiting for his response

#16 Re: Scent of smoke and fire[finished] on Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:26 pm

Vlad raised an eyebrow when she mention doubling his money, he smiled slightly and sat her up with him

"Ok, you're talking my language now, Utsu-chan; if you can get the money that's clean, then you've gotten yourself a deal, Miss; the company is called renjin construction solutions; they build about ninety percent of the buildings in Karakura town and are very powerful people, when I rival building company comes in, they hire me to "get rid of the problem" as a business contract, its not a pleasant job but I'm good at it since my arrows disappear after I kill the assassination target so there is no evidence but I'll be interested to hear how you're going to get to one of the most powerful and richest people in Karakura town" Vlad said as Utsu helped him onto his feet as she talked about wrestling with him, although he couldn't help by how she was half naked and the way she said it implied something more kinky, he blushed before taking her hand

"Ok, first, let's get you some new clothes, I have a tailors shop at my house, I can fix you up some new clothes since your's are a bit...too revealing now" He said, poking at her now exposed top breast to prove his point, if she responded with a yes, then he would take her to his home where he would take her requests for some new clothes, although he hoped that she had a plan to pay him, if she couldn't, he would have to kill her but he would wait to see what would happen so he look at her eyes while holding her hand as he waited for her response

Muse;;
Word Count;; 286
Tags;; Itami, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#17 Re: Scent of smoke and fire[finished] on Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:56 pm

Utsukushi listened to Vlad and how he had a tailor shop she blushed a bit when he poked her "yeah okay let me just go find the money in dropped when you shot at me"she said walking around looking for the money she bent over when she found it and she came back she showed him "so will three hundred and seventy five cover it?"she asked handing him the money as she walked over and grabbed her chokuto sliding it away into its sheath then she looked at Vlad "okay let's go! And then I can get some clothes then I can take care of that company I just have to seduce the CEO" she said as she followed Vlad to his tailor shop

#18 Re: Scent of smoke and fire[finished] on Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:04 am

Vlad watched as she went back to pick up the money before handing him it, three hundred and seventy five in total, Vlad flicked through the notes and nodding

"Yes, this should do nicely, follow me" Vlad told her as she talked about seducing the CEO of the company he had just mention, he smiled slightly before hiding it quickly before leading her to his home, leading her through the front door into his living room, there was a wedding dress that was halfway finished but still needed to work on the cups for the breasts and the bridal veil, he invited her to sit down with a gesture before going to the kitchen and opening a cupboard where he kept his medical equipment and items, taking a tub of soothing cream that you apply to burns and returned to Utsu and sat down next to her

"Here, this will help ease the pain of the burns and quicken your recovery; while you apply that, tell me what you wish me to make? I can make anything within reason, even though I'm young, I'm a professional you see; I get everyone from the lower class to the richest of patrons so take at look through some of my work and see if you get any ideas" Vlad said as he handed Utsu a red folder full of his previous works to see if she could get any ideas while he looked away so to give her some privacy as he waited for her response

Muse;;
Word Count;; 271
Tags;; Itami, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#19 Re: Scent of smoke and fire[finished] on Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:33 am

Utsukushi looked around his tailor shop smiling at the wedding dress then she listened to Vlad as he gave her the red folder that contained his previous work she started looking through it smiling as she did so "well I like to reveal my lower stomach most of the time with the exception of formal occasions I honestly don't like covering up my hollow hole area it just feels wrong to me so I keep all my clothes just covering my chest so I don't mind if its revealing and with my lower half I'm not all to specific some pants or shorts would work fine ether way. Oh and my favorite colors are Gray and black if that has anything to do with it but see what I was thinking is maybe a black cut off tank top and maybe a long sleeve cut off coat that would be gray or something like that but anything you think would look good on me "

#20 Re: Scent of smoke and fire[finished] on Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:13 am

Vlad listened to her request for her clothes before he took a tape measure, standing her up and taking measurements of her entire body, measuring every part of her body, including her voluptuous breasts before taking a empty tailoring manikin and gathered some material of the colors she requested before he started working at incredible speed, whipping out a needle and thread and within a hour; the manikin was now covered in a black tank top with two black side pieces that would show off her curvy body but still leaving the abdomen and back exposed with a grey heart with a black hole at its center that would be at the center of the left cup on the top with it only being able to cover her large breasts but just underneath them, the rest would be bare, the heart would also have a diagonal grey line going at a ninety degree angle going from left to right, connected to the two sides of the heart, with this was a white, short coat that would only cover the top of her body, leaving her abdomen exposed, with this it had grey patterning around the wrists, collar and the same heart with a hole design on the back of the coat, with this there was a black skirt that would go up to her knees but it had cheeky slits up the side so it would revealed her smooth legs down the outside of her legs; the clothing was made of a expensive cotton apart from the coat which was made from a smooth, white leather, the sleeves of the coat would reach up just passed her elbow, he wiped his brow before turning to Utsu

"Ok, try this on and see if it fits or not, although for my first try, it should be a close match and I made some, erm..."undergarments" as well" Vlad said as he produced a set of bra and panties too that were black in color with grey lace decorating around the top of the cups, the same with the panties, both had a little grey bow with a black soft button at the center; one in between the two cups on the bra and one around the rim of the panties, centered at the front before he sat down to get his breath while he waited to see what she thought of his handiwork

Muse;;
Word Count;; 401
Tags;; Itami, Luke
OOC;; here you go, Itami, hope you enjoy my gifts to Utsu ^.^

Template (c) Yuki Seika

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum