Bleach Story
Hello, guest!

Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line
An MHA Roleplay Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

#1 Scent of smoke and fire[finished] on Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:48 am

Utsukushi had been on one of her occasional visits to the world of the living walking through the streets or watching the sunset or anything it all didn't matter since utsukushi had all of the time she wanted and to do whatever she wanted. On this day taking a pleasant stroll through the world of the living on the outskirts of karakura town the day was about to descend into night and utsu wanted to watch it from one of her favorite places in the world of the living. Utsukushi was pleasantly walking up a hill covered in all sorts of colorful flowers some red some purple and some yellow it was a quiet and peaceful place but once utsu came to the top she saw something that bothered her greatly, their was a sign that  scheduled the construction on that hill and in the distance there was a small smoke stack in the distance of the machines coming to build and destroy this beautiful part of nature. Utsu stared at the smoke slowly coming closer then she turned her head toward the sunset "I'll have to see you another day.."she spoke softly at almost a whisper as she started walking toward the oncoming machines sighing as she reached in her pocket and taking out several large batterys and with s spark of electricity she drained the power from them and stuffed them back into her pocket as she saw a bulldozer and an excavator along with a haul truck she stepped in front of the leading one which was the excavator they all stopped and utsu went into action grabbing the machine and taking all of the power from it the electricity went into her finger tips. Utsukushi smiled as she pointed at the excavator and shot the lectricty out of her finger tip surging it into the machine circulating through the machine causing a spark near the fuel setting the fuel of the excavator to explode she did the same with the bulldozer and haul truck causing the burning vehicles to leave large smoke stacks that could be seen for miles. Utsukushi then smiled with a large sigh as she walked back to the top of the hill

(Sorry this took so long!!)

Last edited by Itami Kurai on Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total

#2 Re: Scent of smoke and fire[finished] on Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:53 pm

Vlad Abbau ;; 4-1 ;; Quincy ;; Male

Vlad was sitting, working on a bride's dress, working on the seams of the dress when his phone started ringing on the side table from a rich construction company, Vlad sighed, finished sowing the train before putting his work down and picking up his phone and answering the call

"Hello, Mr.Abbau, we've recently had some..."setbacks" with converting the area around a hill on the outside of Karakura town, something or someone attack and destroyed a digger and a excavator we were using to dig out the area for a indoor pool; he were given this information by one of the builders that escaped the explosions, we are offering a "business contract" for you; take care of whoever is responsible and you will be paid handsomely for your troubles, do you accept?" the voice asked him in a proper but slightly automatic way like he had spent too long answering and taking calls that he slipped into a automatic response and tone of voice that was annoying but he offered a lot of money so he sighed and responded to the person on the other end

"I want twenty grand for taking the problem away, do you accept that?" Vlad said coldly to the person on the other end before a minute of silence then a voice Vlad couldn't make out was talking to the guy at the end of the call before he responded

"Deal,Mr.Abbau, you will be paid on completing your assignment, goodbye" the voice said before ending the call, Vlad put the phone back before heading to his room to get dressed in his quincy monk outfit, grabbing two Gintō holsters and putting them one on each upper arm before putting his sleeves down and grabbing his seele schnider back mounted holster with seele schnider attached and fitted it onto his back before he walked out his front door, locking it behind him before heading to the site, the smoking billowing into the air as he looked around the site with the sun setting, he could feel the reiatsu of a arrancar, it was sloppy work, the arrancar, whoever it was, wasn't very good at making her reiatsu very discreet since he could find the arrancar's reiatsu very easily, if she managed to return her reiatsu or used only the necessary reiatsu, he wouldn't have found it but this reiatsu was special and would make it easier to track so he did, following it to the other side of the hill, seeing a female arrancar sitting at the bottom of the hill, he climbed up a tree, she had the reiatsu from the site, meaning she was the one responsible for messing up the construction site so he shifted his left hand so his quincy cross swung out his robe that hung around his wrist with a thin black chain before it floated into the middle of his palm before it manifested his bow, drawing reishi into a arrow before taking aim, he was above her at about a thirty-five degree angle at about fifty meters from the target, aiming for her heart

"Rest in peace, miss arrancar" Vlad whispered to himself before firing the arrow with great speed as he flew behind her straight for her heart, hoping to end it quickly

Location;; Hill on the outside of Karakura town, World of the living
Muse;;
Word Count;; 545
Tags;; Itami, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#3 Re: Scent of smoke and fire[finished] on Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:14 am

Utsukushi was sitting on the hill full of flowers she at the time was picking them and weaving them into a crown for herself. In the corner of her eye she saw the the reishi arrow flying towards her utsu took quick action rolling to the side avoiding the arrow utsukushi then stood up brushing herself off before she looked up at her attacker "hey! You that wasn't very nice! I didn't do anything to you"utsu said just trying to be her normal friendly self but after several moments she realized she hadn't fought anyone in days and not had a good one in weeks, utsukushi put her hand on the hilt of her chokuto then she looked over at her opponent !I'm sorry I haven't properly introduced myself I am utsukushi kaibutsu and its nice to meet you even if we are in these circumstances but I will fight you but I promise not to hurt you badly I want to go shopping after this and you can come too we can have a fun time but that's for later"she said drawing her chokuto as she started taking steps toward vlad "by the way your a quincy aren't you I haven't seen one of you before but I've heard of them "she said as she stopped and looked up at Vlad in the tree "your silly"she said and put her handtoward the base of the tree using her cero which shot out and hit then base of the tree which the cero obliterated the base of the tree sending it falling and this is when utsukushi used her sonido going behind Vlad as she took her chance swinging her chokuto aiming just above his waist "sorry sir"she said as she was swinging

#4 Re: Scent of smoke and fire[finished] on Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:04 pm

Vlad watched as the arrancar dodged his arrow, rolling to dodge it before she asked why he was attacking her before stating her name and saying something about going shopping with him after, which made a large sweatdrop appear on his forehead before Utsu charged a cero and took out the base of the three in was in, making it fall over from its base of its trunk being taking out, he leaped away from it when Utsu came behind him with her zanpakuto out, aiming a strike just above his waist, he could see her coming and he quickly moved his bow to clash with her blade, getting her blade between his two reishi blades on his bow before twisting slightly so her blade would become trapped between the two reishi blades before he used his right hand to draw his bow string while charging a reishi arrow into his bow, pointed for her abdomen

"I'm attacking you because I'm being paid to, I have nothing against you personally but my employers found your actions displeasing so they have ordered me to make sure you leave the site alone and my orders are very clear: to kill you" Vlad said coldly before he fired the arrow at point-blank range into her abdomen, which would shoot directly into her abdomen unless she had either extremely good speed abilities or extreme luck to dodge such a attack at close range so he watched to see if she could or not

Location;; Karakura town, World of the living
Muse;;
Word Count;; 248
Tags;; Itami, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#5 Re: Scent of smoke and fire[finished] on Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:13 pm

Utsukushi had to act fast to avoid the reishi arrow but she knew of she tried to avoid the arrow she would surely be hurt but utsu had one idea to avoid all damage from vlad's attack she adjusted quickly so the reis hi arrow went through her hollow hole which was in her abdomen when the arrow released most of it went through but her stomach was still cut. Utskushi ignored the pain as she still held the handle of her zanpuktou that is when utsukushi had to get into a more tactical position she suddenly launched into sonido going into the trees and brush she found a log she touched the log using her ability henko no mizu to change the log into water she then controlled the water to shoot up towards vlad when the water enveloped class feet utsukushi used a bit of her reiatsu to freeze the water. Utskushi smiled at him " can I have my chokuto back sir by the way what's your name?" She asked staring up at him

(You forgot about where her hollow hole was didn't you)

#6 Re: Scent of smoke and fire[finished] on Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:39 am

Vlad ;; 4-1 ;; Quincy ;; Male

Vlad watched as his arrow flew not into her abdomen but through her hollow hole by shifting her body so the arrow went through it but as she moved back, he noticed that her hole was bleeding from the tip scratching the top side of her hole when she used her high speed technique to go into the forest before he saw water floating up towards his feet before freezing around his feet into solid ice, he took her blade as she asked for her blade back while asking his name, Vlad, as much as he wanted to take her out while he had her weapon but he didn't think that would be very honorable to kill her when she was unarmed, especial killing an unarmed girl at that, he sighed and throw the sword so it impaled the ground at her feet

"I rather not kill someone who was unarmed, especial if you're a female to boot, as to regards to my name; I am Vlad Abbau, the last quincy" Vlad said, his voice becoming slightly sad when he stated his name and the last part before he put the bottom of his bow near the ice as the flame at the end of the bow melted the ice

"you see though, even though you may not be aware of it, you do have a second option to death; just promise that you'll leave the construction site alone while they complete their work and you'll be spared from my attacks and I get paid, everyone wins so do you agree to those terms?" Vlad asked her as he readied his bow as he gather reishi into his bow, forming a arrow straight into his bow string and aiming the arrow at her, waiting for her response

Muse;;
Word Count;; 295
Tags;; Itami, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#7 Re: Scent of smoke and fire[finished] on Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:55 am

Utsukushi listened to his proposal she grabbed her chokuto then looked at the beautiful field of flowers then back at Vlad "well you see that can't be done this is a beautiful place and I will not allow it to be corrupted by society you know very well what will happen here they will tear it apart and build on top of it ruining the natural beauty of this place"utsi said and she pointed the sword at vlad "I will fight you till the end to protect this place"she said as she stared up at him "how much are you being paid anyways I might be able to match the price"she said reaching in her pocket pulling out a small was of bills she started counting and even at this time she was quite vulnerable to attack

#8 Re: Scent of smoke and fire[finished] on Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:07 am

Vlad listened to her as she stated that she wasn't going to back off and that she would fight him to prove her point, he sighed before she asked how much he was being paid, saying she could match when he started to laugh

"Seriously? I'm getting paid twenty grand for killing you from some very powerful people, what can you offer me that surpasses that? how much will you pay me to leave you be to mess with the construction site? if you can't and since you have refused my offer, I'll have to put you down; nothing personal you see, it's simply business; I don't work for anyone; I'm a hired assassin, I'm only doing this for the money and nothing more but I doubt a arrancar can pull that sort of money out of pocket so tell me...what will you pay to get by me? how much will you be willing to lose just to see that construct site behind me in smoke?" Vlad asked her as she fished out some money, it didn't look like much to the eye but since she had her weapon back, he didn't feel too bad about ending this quickly as he took aim and fired, this time aiming for a headshot, making sure not to repeat his earlier mistake on the matter as the arrow flew towards its target, Vlad stood and watched to see what she would do

Muse;;
Word Count;; 239
Tags;; Itami, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#9 Re: Scent of smoke and fire[finished] on Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:47 am

Utsukushi looked up seeing the arrow flying towards her face she jumped back the arrow going into her lower chest asshe fell against the tree blood slowly seeping out of her wound into a small puddle on the dirt which soaked into the ground then she looked up at Vlad "that was rather painful and dishonorable now you will pay"she said laughing loudly as her attitude changed as her body glowed with electric blue reiatsu she smiled at Vlad "your gonna die!!"she giggled her attitude changing into a more fierce one as the reiatsu was too bright for Vlad to see utsukushi's transformation her body changed long horns sprouted from her head her mouth changed into a slight muzzle her arms were covered in plate like armor her spine had spines protruding out of each vertebrae. Utsukushis legs transformed to that of a gazelle her teeth had changed and multiplied resembling needles and her mask had her muzzle appearing to be made of bone but the sides of her face were also bone but her eyes and nose specifically the center of her face was the same once the reiatsu diminished she looked up at Vlad letting out heart chilling roar as she leaped up from her position going on all fours running toward vladwith incredible speed moving suddenly to the left then leaping a great distance and suddenly she was next to Vlad about to sink her teeth into his arm her light dull green eyes seeming more animal like.

(Please read utsu's form for a better description)

#10 Re: Scent of smoke and fire[finished] on Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:22 pm

Vlad watched as his arrow connected with her chest, pinning her to a tree before she got free and released her hollow form; he new form looked like a humanoid Gazelle; horns and all before she launched into her high speed technique, which was faster but still slower than his own as she went to bite into his shoulder, he swiftly brought the reishi blades on his bow round that the reishi blades went through the top part of her mouth as he held her at bay with a single arm

"Interesting; even in your released form and your speed and strength, your current level of power is still no match for me so I doubt you have the power to carry out your threats" Vlad said coldly as he grab her neck without turning around and threw her over his shoulder into the ground, tearing the top half of her mouth a bit in the process as the blades tore themselves out, leaving two, straight holes in the top part of her mouth before he readied another arrow, this time however, it had a flame-like fletching which he would shoot into her chest to pin her down before the flame-like fletching would flare and explode, covering her in reishi flames that would heavily burn her while she took the explosive damage as well, he readied another arrow, the standard one this time and readied it, just in case she had some crazy idea about winning as he watched her getting consumed by the reishi flames as he watched to see if she survived his attack or not

Kuroi honō: Makikomu:
Technique Name: Kuroi honō: Makikomu (Black flame: engulf)
Technique Description: Vlad generates a arrow with a flame-like fletching, he then fires this arrow at his target, once the arrow hits the target, the explodes violent with flames made of Reishi, engulfing the target in flames. Requires two post cool down before reuse

Kuroi honō: Makikomu:

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: opponent will be heavily damage and will have serious burns covering the body with some parts still on fire for another post unless put out
Opponent is One Tier Lower: opponent will be greatly damaged with some heavy burns and some parts on fire which will stay lit on fire for another post unless put out
Opponent is Equal Tier: opponent will have a good amount of damage with some burns and some parts on fire which will stay like that for one post unless put out
Opponent is One Tier Higher: opponent will have little damage on hem, with some light burns and some of their clothing or anything else on fire, which will remain burning for one post unless put out
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher: opponent will take the least amount of damage, with light exterior burns on the skin and some clothing or anything else maybe on fire, which will continue to burn for one post unless put out

Muse;;
Word Count;; 267
Tags;; Itami, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum