Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

#1Guest 

on Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:07 am

A Dankai Gate opened at the outskirts of Karakura town. A White Haori fluttered in the wind. "Hmm, Kira are you sure this is the place?" My voice was quiet but was heard by Kira my Fukutaicho."Yes, captain." He responded loud enough to be heard. I sigh. "Lets go." I walk in and told Kira to lead me to the Substitute Shinigami. I notice that there is a Visard in the distance but i ignore him.

I arrive at the shinigamis home and i jump to his window and knock on it nicely, but i see he has already left for the day so i wait outside his room. nicely.

#2Guest 

on Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:24 pm

Another Dankai opened neare the Kurosaki clinic. Out came Hisagi Fukutaichou And Shokakku Taichou. Along with them came the crushing spiritual pressure of Both Kazeshini and Jujika Kaze in Shikai release.
Lucas spoke on his usual tone: Right..... Hisagi please sheath your blade. As Lucas And Hisagi sheathed their blades. Lucas looked at Kaki. Ahh the new captain. How does it feel? Wearing a white haori? Lucas asked kindly

#3Guest 

on Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:40 am

I stood up "It feels like i'm in a new stage as a Shinigami, Shokakku Taicho." I jumped down beside him and waited for the Sustatute to return. I suddenly ask "Shokakku Taicho, do you know the name of the Substatute Soul Reaper? I seem to be lacking in Information." I placed a rose on the window where i was at after I got back up there. I felt the Visard moving but he wasn't coming towards us yet. I moved to the four corners of the house and placed a rose Barrier around the land.

#4Guest 

on Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:04 pm

this is the house of the substitute shinigami Kurosaki Ichigo. Lucas spoke. But say Taichou. What brings a captain and a lietenant to the house of a substitute? Lucas kindly asked

#5Guest 

on Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:32 am

"I'm here because I'd like to greet him myself and Kira knows what he looks like. So, it would be best if he came with me." I spoke with a smile that showed kindness. I stat down at the window again and stared off into the sky waiting for a warm breeze that I felt coming. I grabbed my neckalce that I got recently. The necklace had the 'fire' symbol on in the center of a rose.
I looked around to see the room wasn't empty anymore Ichigo had returned. I smiled as he spotted the rose on his windowsill. I turned back to Kira who had left but was coming back in Gigai with mine on his back. I jumped beside him and told him I was getting in the Gigai. When i got in he put me down but I was dizzy and couldn't control it very well yet. I sighed and nodded to Captain Shokakku.

#6Guest 

on Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:58 am

Lucas knodded bac at the new 5th division captain. He spoke to her on his usual kind tone: I hope we will be woking alot together. Now he turned to her Fukutaichou. Speaking Kindly: Kira San Would you please follow Hisagi Fukutaichou for he has an assignemet at wich he could use your expertice. Hisagi protested but Lucas sayd: Raise your spirit but never lose that fear. On wich Kusabana Taichou started to wonder what Shokakku Taichou ment

#7Guest 

on Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:39 am

I sighed and knocked on the door to Ichigo's home. I told Shokakku to stand beside me in a kind voice. Karin answered the door. I told her that I was a new class mate of Ichigo and that i wanted to talk with him. She saw Shokakku Taicho and nodded. I whispered in her ear "Torshiro kun wears the same coat as this and I do." Her eyes widen and told me to come in quickly. I smiled and said thank you.

#8Guest 

on Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:39 pm

Lucas asked Karin kindly: Miss Kurosaki. could you get me bandage please. Now Kaki and Karin noticed Lucas had a cut running onver his forarm. and it was bleeding a bit. Kucas spoke to Kaki: dont worry. its just a scratch. Kaki began to wonder what had gone on before Shokakku Taichou came here. He was here with Hisagi Fukutaichou. Both had their swords drawn. and Lucas was wounded a bit. Lucas spoke: I was sent out to the precipice world with Hisagi and my 3rd and fourth seats. Lucas spoke with a smile.

#9Guest 

on Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:30 am

"Ah not good. I guess it has started. It's time that we tell Captain Commander Kira. We need to go as soon as we are done here." I walked up to Ichigo's room while Shokakku was guided by Karin to the Clinic where Isshin was. I knocked on Ichigo's door and he opened it. I told him who I was and why I was there. My eyes wondered around the small room but I made no comment.

#10Guest 

on Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:13 am

Lucas was talking to Karin like he had known her for years. After the bandages were put on Lucas Thanked karin. And he went outside. And started talking with Hisagi Fukutaichou. Kaki and Ichigo could see them frim the bedroom window. After a while lucas turned towards the house. and put another seal over it. after that he saton a wall and continued talking about Hisagi's Kazeshini. Lucas gave him advice on how to react to what kind of situation. but the peculiar thing Karin noticed. She was watching. Is when Lucas sayd on his kind tone but with a hint of seriousness in his voice: Always remember your old captain's words: Those who do ot fear their own sword. Should not wield a sword at all

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum