Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#11Guest 

on Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:24 am

Dante CarmesíHoja ;; 2-1 ;; Arrancar ;; Male

Dante smiled sadistically, his blade glowing black with his reiatsu as the stranger asked him why he had wanted to speak with him, Dante suddenly charged him without warning, bring a vertical slash down onto his head by using sonido to easily cover the distance

"I wanted to talk to you so I could fight you and see if I can recruit you as my personally follower, now defend yourself or die!" Dante told him as he brought the blade down, laughing like a psychopath, he was enough of his reiatsu to force the stranger to draw his zanpakuto or risk getting cut in half by Dante's reiatsu enhanced blade

Location;; Dante's castle, Hueco mundo
Muse;;
Word Count;; 109
Tags;; Grajo, Dante
OOC;; Sorry about the wait, got distracted xD

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#12Guest 

on Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:46 am

His eyes narrowed as his Zanpakuto glistened in the dark light, his tightened his grip as he stepped forward as he spoke; "Cantara La Desperacion!" The crows materialized once more as they swarmed the opponent appearing and disappearing in constant bursts.

Grajo launched himself forward as he swung his dual Katana's at the new adversary; "I'm no ones subordinate. I choose who I follow! Not you!" His cold eyes looked into Dante's deep red eyes with distaste and anger. Who was this bastard anyway? What was his agenda? Regardless of what he wanted this certainly wasn't the way to make Grajo a subordinate.

He swung his blade in a flurry unrelenting in his attacks using his crows to hide his movements and make an effort to stop Dante from attacking him. Maybe even stop trying to fight long enough for the pair to talk like civilized beings instead of like a pair of beasts. "And here I thought becoming an Arrancar meant not behaving like animals... Pathetic." He thought to himself in irritation.

#13Guest 

on Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:57 am

Dante smiled as the stranger was finally on board with fighting him but he was playing dirty and using crows controlled with his spirit energy and attacked him, he snarled and cut them down before grabbing his zanpakuto with his armored hand, before he would throw him into a nearby building in the castle

"You think you can walk into my lands and think you can walk away? I don't think so, my blood is boiling, when my blood boils, I need to fight otherwise I won't be in a state to even hear you and anyway, there's no much to do around my kingdom so I fight because it amuses me so fight me, then I'll be more in the more for "talking" as it were" Dante said, his eyes glowing with a animistic desire to fight, the feeling was eating away at him, he had to fight or he was going to go crazy, he just hoped his opponent understand as tears leaked from his eyes, something he did when fighting opponents, his body was shaking in anticipation as he raised his left hand in a claw shape and charged a black cero in his hand before he would fire into the building he threw the stranger in, blowing both the building and hopefully, the stranger with it, although because of the large explosion, he wouldn't be able to tell if he survived so he waited for the smoke to clear before making his next move

Muse;;
Word Count;; 247
Tags;; Dante, Grajo
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#14Guest 

on Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:11 pm

Grajo's eyes opened as his Zanpakuto was grabbed and hurled into one of the adjoining rooms of the castle, crashing through brick and stone he landed before watching the cracks begin to grow. "hmm." He sighed as he Sonido'd back into a dark corner of the throne room with his eyes fixed upon this so called king. He was panting slightly as could feel a trickle of blood come from his brow.

(OOC: Play before reading)

"You may wish too fight but I don't have time for this. I have more important matters to attend to." His Dual Zanpakuto began to glow as he slammed the ends together, his eyes began to glow a pale blue; "Now... Fly away, Devorar Esperanza..." His Ressurecion had been released as the room exploded with Spiritual Pressure making it hard to breathe as blow Reiatsu engulfed the area around Grajo as it dispersed in an explosion of Crows he stood slowly opening his eyes.

He had completely changed now, completely covered in white bone, his mask was now full with a trident shape growth upon it along with long horn-like ears that came from each side of his head. Long leathery wings had also appeared as they opened quickly then closed they reached a huge 15 feet from wing tip to tip. His hair that hung over his face was now gone but instead his long purple-ish black hair came down ho the base of his spine ragged as usual.

His hands tightened around his newly formed weapon as he stood a 15 feet tall Cresent moon shape scythe that remembled that of a Grim Reaper, its blade shining in the dim light. "Now you will witness what my true power is. Maladicion De los Cuevos." As he finished speaking the area around him went black before materialising again but with 20 Identical Grajo's standing and moving identically. "Let us see how you empty you are." e thought to himself as he prepared for the second round.

#15Guest 

on Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:50 pm

(OOC: Listen to this while reading :3)

Dante watched, smiling as the stranger escaped his cero but he could smell the blood in the air as he escape through the castle to his throne, his used sonido to follow him when, surprise, surprise, he released his zanpakutos, Dante smiled, glad that his opponent had finally gotten serious, seeing his released form but cocked his head when he said about not having time to fight, Dante let out a manic laugh as tears rolled down his face

"Very nice, it's making my skin tingle but why do you want to stop fighting when we're just starting to have so much FUN!" Dante said, smiling as the twenty other versions of the stranger appeared around him, Dante growled

"Stinking illusions, why do I have to waste time on things that don't exist" Dante thought angerily before addressing the stranger, whether he may be

"What kind of fool do you take me for? these imitations are no match before me; let me prove it" Dante smirked as he charged another black cero in his left hand, the force dragging the floor up and the torches become unlit before he fired the cero while spinning around, enough that the illusions would properly fade away and leaving no where to hid for him, causing a large smoke cloud to emerge around him, waiting for the stranger to come out of hiding and attack him head on, he wanted to see his opponent's released form so he could fight him head on, but only time would tell if he came out from hiding and fought him like a true hollow or stay hidden like a coward, he was hoping for the former so he readied himself for the upcoming attacks

Location;; Dante's throne room, Hueco mundo
Muse;;
Word Count;; 283
Tags;; Dante, Grajo
OOC;; Grajo, do keep in mind the tier difference between your character and mine since for this thread; Dante is tier 2-1 or, to put that in prospective; as strong as Starrk from cannon bleach while your character is tier 3-2, which is the same as a vice captain level or, in a laymen's terms, a decently strong fraccion but imagine a fraccion going against the first espada and that's kind of the power difference we are talking here, just thought that might help ^_^ P.S don't hate me >.<

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#16Guest 

on Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:45 am

Grajo froze as his eyes widened; "What... What are you..." He whispered as he watched his illusions fade back into darkness once more as he was left standing, watching this monster form a Cero in front of him as it tore up the ground merely from its creation Grajo knew that it was a mistake coming here.

He knew that this monster was nothing that he could fight, why he thought that this being would be civilized because he had such power was foolish. He should have expected such a power hungry monster to be on the receiving end. "Should I surrender? Flee?" He pondered the ideas in his mind.

Gripping his huge scythe he sprung forward as he arched the blade behind him to swing it with all of his might; "What do you want from me!" He bellowed as he aimed for the target unsure if it would make contact or not.

#17Guest 

on Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:14 pm

Dante was pleased when the stranger finally came out of hiding and attacked him with his great scythe, he blocked the strike with the blade going underneath the blade, the air crackled with their reiatsu before he grabbed the stranger's armoured face, where he would throw him into the wall behind him, not enough to force him through the wall but it would leave him in a him-shaped hole

"You ask what I'm I? I am the lord of the west; controller of these lands that you have entered; I am a monument to all your sins, my guards that you met earlier must of spoken my name: I am Dante CarmesíHoja, The blood wraith of Hueco mundo and I want to see how strong you are so you can be my new guard; if you don't come willingly, I have many methods of breaking your will for you will lose everything since there is still things I can take from someone like you...your will to fight for one, your released form for two and others I can mention but now, feel the power of a king"" Dante told him before charging his black cero in his left clawed hand before firing it at the stranger where it would exploded and force him through the wall, back into the recesses of the castle where dante would be standing in the hole that he made with his cero

"I know you're still alive, stranger, it's a pity you won't come willingly to my side and you know what? I've been so busy trying to kill you, I didn't catch your name, it would be a pity to have a guard whose name I don't know so come out so I can see you and identify yourself" Dante called out, his voice carrying across the castle to wherever he was hiding as he crossed his armoured hands across his chest as he waited for the stranger to come out to play again, he didn't want to go after him, he rather have him come to him instead, his blood was cooling down so he could think better so he would be in more of a position to listen to whatever the stranger had to say so he waited patiently for him to come out and respond

Muse;;
Word Count;; 282
Tags;; Dante, Grajo
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#18Guest 

on Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:32 am

Grajo froze for a moment; "Move dammit!" He cried in his head but it was too late the Cero had been created and he had been propelled through stone and brick to crash to the ground below. He felt the shudder of power send his body flying into the ground below, cascading and boucnign several times before coming to a stop on his front.

He grunted as he blinked, beginning to push himself up from the floor as blood came from his forehead. "A king who beats his subordinates? That's original." He spoke sarcastically as he pushed himself up from the ground, slowly picking up his giant scythe with a grunt. "You wish to know my name? I am Grajo Sombra... If you so wish for me to become your guard then I shall strike a deal with you... I will be your Bodyguard providing you help me get to the Soul Society. Nothing more, nothing less." He spoke in a cold tone, his expression unchanging as he held himself up with his scythe. grajo had his own agendas and should this help him reach them than he would accept being a guardian for some time.

#19Guest 

on Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:08 am

Dante watched amused and slightly surprised that the stranger had survived his cero but he seemed to have heavy bleeding from his forehead and his released form was damaged but he had to commend him for getting up, using his scythe to help him stand where he addressed him, telling him his full name and that he wanted to make a deal with him, Dante raised a eyebrow as Grajo asked him for passage to the soul society in exchange for becoming his guard, Dante sighed happily and wiped the tears from his eyes before he jump down in front of Grajo before walking over and grabbing his sheath off a nervous looking child arrancar servant where he put it back on his shoulder with the strap and sheathed his sword and returning to face Grajo

"Stand up, Grajo Sombra, you'll get to the soul society in time but we must prepare for such a thing, one thing is to train you myself, things come to those who plan well and have the skill and power required to fight those in the soul society, wouldn't you agree?" Dante told him, he had some of his servants come with a shinigami he had tamed that knew kaido, the shinigami would put his hands to Grajo's head and start healing his forehead, healing him while restoring his spirit energy, Dante stood there with his arms folded while he waited for Grajo's response

Muse;;
Word Count;; 239
Tags;; Grajo, Dante
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#20Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum