Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1 Loss Is Universal PRIVATE on Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:07 pm

Dante CarmesíHoja ;; 2-1 ;; Arrancar ;; Male    

Dante watched from his throne room, the palace of Las Noches, the throne room only being lit by the light of Hueco Mundo's moon and some torches that surrounded the large throne room, Dante was bored, his armored fist pressed against his cheek, his blood was hot, he needed to do something, he could rape one of his female arrancar slaves but his blood wanted some blood instead of the pleasure of a female, Dante was about to go kill one of his guards when he felt a strong spiritual pressure, it was weaker then his but it wasn't so weak, the arrancar it belonged to was strong for sure, his sharp senses told him he wasn't near the mountain where his castle was on but he was interested in the arrancar, he called four arrancar guards, wearing black Gothic armour with spikes with halberds with red tassels near the top

"I have detected a spiritual pressure entering my realm, find this arrancar and see what he is doing here, but don't try to kill him, you can wound him and cut him up until he can't stand but don't kill him, I wish to make him into one of my followers, now go" Dante told his guards, who nodded and launched in sonido, descending down the vast mountain down to the white sand that lead to the rest of Hueco Mundo as they walked into the desert, seeking the arrancar that their lord wished to see

Location;; Dante's castle, The white sands of Hueco Mundo
Muse;;
Word Count;; 246
Tags;; Grajo, Dante
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#2 Re: Loss Is Universal PRIVATE on Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:05 pm

grajo walked along the sandy dunes of Hueco mundo watching as the sand blew around his feet. his long white cloak blowing around his ankles as he watched the horizon, something every smart Arrancar should do in the barren and cruel world that these cursed creatures walked in.

he clicked his knuckles as he walked as his dual Zanpakuto hung gently at his sides. He began to wonder where everyone was, it was unlike the plains to be so barren even of minor hollows. it was then that he picked up a spiritual pressure unlike one he had sensed before, much stronger than his own and certainly one that had him intrigued; "so who might you be." He spoke in his cold voice as he headed towards the mountain ranges.

He soon picked up some smaller spiritual pressures heading towards him, weaker than himself but still the number of them would pose a potential thread should they choose to attack him. none the less, he had little patience for the weak and feeble.

#3 Re: Loss Is Universal PRIVATE on Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:47 pm

The guards of Dante finally managed to reach the strange arrancar their lord had detected entering the lands of the west under Dante's control, they used sonido and surrounded him, the guards in a diamond formation around him as the guard in front of him walked towards him, this guard had a red stripe running down his chest armour to show that he was in charge of this group, the other three guards had their halberds out in a defensive stance, ready for when this new arrancar may attack

"The Lord of the west, Dante CarmesíHoja, wishes to know why you have come to the lands of the west, so, what is your name, stranger and what is your business here?" The guard captain asked him, the arrancar before him was well built, properly from fighting within Hueco Mundo so that wasn't a surprise to the guard captain but what did get under his iron skin was the unnerving feeling coming from the arrancar's reiatsu, under his armour, he was sweating slightly, it made him nervous so he had his guard up just in case, his halberd out in his right hand with the blade pointed to the sky just in case they had to follow their lord's orders and cut him down until he couldn't move and drag him to the castle where Dante would have his way with him, the captain had seem how Dante made others bow to him as he had experienced it first hand and it wasn't pretty in any sense of the word; a horror that was best avoided so he addressed the arrancar again

"If you knew what's good for you, you would leave while you still have the chance so if you don't have any business in these lands then I suggest you turn around and return to where you came" The guard captain told him before waiting to see what this new arrancar would do

Location;; The white sands of hueco mundo
Muse;;
Word Count;; 322
Tags;; Grajo, Dante
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#4 Re: Loss Is Universal PRIVATE on Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:10 pm

grajo saw the group approach dressed like soldiers of some kind with armour and weapons. he merely sighed at the group as they reached him and spoke to him as if he was tresspassing; " As far as I'm aware all of Hueco Mundo is free to all to roam as they please." With this Grajo used Sonido to get behind the group of men and continue to walk with his eyes closed; "Not that it is any of your business but I'm going up the mountain to find my way to Los Noches. Now stay out of my way." He spoke in his cold voice.

Grajo now had his hands rested in his pockets as he continued to walk forwards with his eyes closed taking no notice of the feeble attempt of these men to stop him in his tracks; " I sure hope they aren't as stupid as they look. i don't favour killing unless required." He thought to himself.

#5 Re: Loss Is Universal PRIVATE on Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:40 pm

The arrancar would find that now he was surrounded by the spearheads of their halberds, one poking him in the back, one at each side and one poking him in the chest as the guard captain addressed him again

"Sorry stranger but you don't seem to understand, this part of Hueco Mundo is under the control of our lord and master, Dante CarmesíHoja, no one comes through here without his permission, now state your intentions, stranger or we'll cut you down because we have orders to take you to our master, in one piece or several..." the guard captain told the arrancar before him, growling slightly under his helmet as the guards waited for his response

Location;; The white sands of Hueco Mundo
Muse;;
Word Count;; 115
Tags;; Grajo, Dante
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#6 Re: Loss Is Universal PRIVATE on Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:51 pm

Grajo gave a distastefully grunt as he turned his head to face the strange man who clearly was the leader of this small group. Before the men had time to think the young Arrancar had grabbed two of the halberd and pulled hard before using Sonido to move away from them as he lifted his hand and opened his palm; " I don't take orders from you. cantara La Desperacion." He spoke as black Crows exploded from nowhere to fly around the enemy appearing and disappearing before they can blink.

"should you choose to follow this path of action. You will all die." He drew his Dual Zanpakuto and stood completely still, his Reiatsu now becoming a fiery blue as he launched forward as a Crow appeared before one of the guard face's then it disappeared only to be met with cold blade. Grajo landed and closed his eyes and the head slid off the body and rolled to the ground bouncing before coming to a stop at the leaders feet.

#7 Re: Loss Is Universal PRIVATE on Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:11 pm

The Guard captain watched in horror as one of his men was torn to shreds by crows, tearing his head off as it rolled to his feet, he kicked the head away

"I'm sorry, stranger but we can't allow you pass into these lands without our master's permission, men, cut him to pieces" the guard captain told him before ordering his men to cut him up, the guard captain knew it was Suicide to take him down but it was better to die against this guy then go back to his master where the only fate that awaited him was a slowly, painful and dishonourable death at his sadistic master's hands, so they attacked him, hoping for a death in battle, hoping their deaths would be as quick as his fellow guards

Location;; The white sands of hueco mundo
Muse;;
Word Count;; 131
Tags;; Grajo, Dante
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#8 Re: Loss Is Universal PRIVATE on Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:23 pm

Grajo stood as he heard the guards say they were going to cut them into pieces. "You shall not be given such a chance." He turned before appearing to beathe in deeply as the gaps in his mask appeared to begin to glow a electric blue; "Bola Desperada!" Grajo's mask created six indivudual balls of electric blue Bola that fired into a since huge beam that acted like a blade cutting through butter.

Grajo watched as the light left them groups eyes. All of them falling with looks of fear and terror before hitting the sandy ground with thuds. Grajo looked down upon them for a moment before putting his Zanpakuto back in their sheaths and walking in the way of the castle that stood upon the top of the mountain; "So you really wanted to speak to me huh?" He was pissed. He was annoyed that a supposed king had sent men to claim him like a prize or a trophy.

He sighed as he looked back again for a moment at the corpses before putting his hands in his pockets and heading towards the castle upon the mountain. Gradually the incline of the slope began to increase and before long he stood before the overbearing monastery that towered above him. He stood as the wind blew his hair and cloak gently before he raised a foot to kick the door hard as it shattered slightly and with another kick, a huge area exploded into the castle.

#9 Re: Loss Is Universal PRIVATE on Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:30 am

Dante was in his throne room, awaiting the return of his men and the stranger when he felt their reiatsus flare, indicating that a fight was starting before they were quickly dealt with by the stronger of the reiatsus, Dante smiled, maybe this day wouldn't be so boring after all, he stood up, using his unnaturally sensitive hearing and spiritual detection to sense where he was coming from so he made his way from his throne, through the castle to the main gates, using sonido to get their faster, after a few seconds, the doors were torn off by a strong kick and the stranger walked in, he was a arrancar for sure; his humanoid appearance; his duel zanpakuto and his hollow mask around his mouth definitely made him a interesting subject; he smiled, grabbing the handle of his zanpakuto, smiling sadistically as he drew it, tossing the sheath away before charging the stranger with a vertical strike to the head, he focus his reiatsu so the blade was coated in a black aura that would enhance its cutting power as well as lengthen it by two foot, leaving him little time to react to his attack

"Welcome, stranger...To the last place you will ever see!" he yelled at him as he brought the blade down, wanting to test his future follower; the small battle with his guards wasn't enough, he wanted more blood and more skill to be shown so he watched to see if he could block his attack

Reiatsu Blade:
Technique Name: reiatsu blade enhancement
Technique Description: Dante can gather his spirit energy into his sealed blade, the energy taking the shape of the blade but expanded outwards, increasing the length of the blade and its cutting power

Location;; Dante's castle, Hueco Mundo
Muse;;
Word Count;; 251
Tags;; Dante, Grajo
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#10 Re: Loss Is Universal PRIVATE on Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:42 am

Grajo was amazed at the sudden burst of energy that came flying at him. His eyes shot wide with surprise as he leaped back followed by Sonido resulting in him standing some 15 feet away in a wary stance; " So was it you who wanted to see me?" His voice was cold as he waited for a response as well as monitoring his opponents Spiritual Pressure. It far outweighed his own but still this guy wanted to meet him so why was he attacking him?

He had few options given to him at current. He placed his hands upon his Zanpakuto but did not draw them, he didn't want to give off a negative first impression after all. "Why did you want to see me... Tell me." His eyes narrowed as he waited for this lunatic to put down his weapon.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum