Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Full Circle Reunion PRIVATE [Training]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:17 pm

Soul
Soul
The journey back to Seireitei had been a long and arduous one, but after six months Ginsen had finally made it to Rukongai with the Court of Pure Souls in sight. The man stood an impressive 7'8" tall and was dressed in remnants of a shinigami's shihakushou and hakama with long strawberry blonde hair falling to his shoulders in a disheveled manner. The uniform once black and white was almost reduced to tattered cloths and had long since been stained brown from centuries of wear without washing. The hem of his hakama stopped just below the knee on one leg a few inches lower than that on the other let making them uneven and the ends of his sleeves were likewise torn short all the way up to his shoulders. Ginsen would have looked like little more than a poor old beggar from the trashy districts of Rukongai with his ruined garb and scruffy beard that fell down to his biceps. The only things that made him stand out as anything more than that was his muscular form and a subtle but wild reiatsu being concealed so only those close by could sense it.

It had been a long time since Ginsen was last here and while the size of Rukongai had certainly grown, little seemed to have changed from four hundred years ago. Seireitei still stood at its center as grand a sight as ever and the people of Rukongai still appeared to live simple lives as if time had been standing still for them. The Daizo clansman had almost expected to see sky scrapers and other technological advances that had been made in the world of the living. To see things rather as he left them was honestly quite the surprise. But what surprised the former 2nd division member even more was how easily he slipped past the border patrol. They were still using the same tactics as when he was part of their ranks! This would have to change.

As Ginsen walked down the streets of Rukongai he thought long and hard about how exactly he should approach the entrance to Seireitei. Should he announce himself for who he really was or pretend to be a new hopeful academy student? But these thoughts merely led him to think about what the shinigami were like now. Had they all been training with the same ferocity as he had been these last few centuries? Or had the organization fallen to complacent foolishness? Curious to find out, the man kept an eye out for any shinigami on the road with intent to confront them with a test.

View user profile

on Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:28 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 4-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Luke was walking down the streets of the outer Rukongai districts on a standard patrol, it was a cloudy day and nothing very interesting was happening at the moment, most people were either going about their daily business or indoors to stay warm, he walked passed a scruffy looking man with long, strawberry blonde hair and a badly damaged, messy and dirty shihakushou, he didn't pay him much attention until we walked passed him and got a peek of his reiatsu, which made him stop while the man walked passed him; his reiatsu was dense and powerfully, about the same as a vice captain, his hand twitched slightly in his hand before he turned around and ran after the scruffy looking man and touched his shoulder

"Excuse me, sir but may I ask who you are?" Luke said gently, the man felt like he needed help, even with his large reiatsu, Luke still wanted to help the man so he waited for his response

Location;; Rukongai
Muse;;
Word Count;; 163
Tags;; Duquin, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:31 pm

Soul
Soul
((Couple things. Ginsen is looking for a shinigami so if you're passing him that means you came from a direction where he could see you. So why would he just let you walk past him? I'll be interrupting your actions with my post effectively voiding most of it. Also, his reiatsu is concealed meaning you wouldn't be able to tell how powerful he really is. Luke shouldn't know that he had vice captain level reiatsu. Only that he has more reiatsu than most people in Rukongai and perhaps that he's hiding more of his true strength. Ah, and you'd also be able to tell that his reiatsu feels wild an restless like the winds of a storm.))

About half way through Rukongai on the road towards Seireitei a shinigami finally came into sight. He looked like a young man but then again, so did the five hundred year old Ginsen. Visual appearances alone could not reveal the true nature of a shinigami's strength. Even the small zanpakutou worn at the strangers waist could not be used to gauge his power is its entirely possible the small size of the blade was due to personal preference rather than a lack of reiatsu. Honestly, there would only be one way for Ginsen to find out for sure whether or not this shinigami lived up to his expectations of the Gotei 13 and that was to test him. There were any number of ways Ginsen could have gone about this. He could confront the shinigami directly and announce who he really was but that was not likely going to work considering how Ginsen hardly looked the part.

The former exile smiled to himself as he resorted to a slightly more cunning, albeit barbaric, method. As Luke approached Ginsen and their paths began to cross the larger man would bump into the shinigami. For a brief moment Luke would be able to feel the storm-like nature of Ginsen's reiatsu and its strength wavering between hardly noticable to the strength of an academy graduate. In that instant, Ginsen would reach for the Wakizashi zanpakutou at Luke's waist and snatch it free of his Obi. With his target's sheathed blade in hand Ginsen suddenly took off running towards one of the higher numbered districts. He would ignore any calls to stop or halt and continued to run, even using shunpo if the shinigami escalated things to that level, until finally he came upon a large open lot where several buildings once stood before a fire burned them down. No one ever bothered to rebuild on the land but it had been cleared away to make a small park of sorts.

Deeming this area to be open enough for a fitting battle where no innocent citizen's of Rukongai would get involved, he finally stopped running and turned around to throw Luke's Zanpakutou back towards its owner with a gentle toss. Ginsen would wait just long enough for the shinigami to catch his weapon before speaking in a rough and violent tone, "Draw or die!" Before performing a quick and swift step in towards the stranger. Ginsen would draw his wooden sword with his stepping movement and moved into a vertical slash in a single fluid movement. The attack would be aimed at Luke's forehead as a quick strike intended to knock him unconscious if he didn't react in time. Thankfully for Luke, Ginsen was still hiding his reiatsu and only used a small fraction of his strength and speed making it an easy feat to block or dodge this initial blow.

(The tier difference between us is so vast that Ginsen should have the speed to steal your zan and run from you without being able to stop him. So please forgive me if it seems like I'm godmoding. This is just to push the plot along.)

View user profile

on Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:16 am

Luke jumped when the man suddenly bumped him, taking his zanpakuto from his sash and running away with great speed

"My Zanpakuto! get back here, old man!" Luke yelled after him as he launched into shunpo, but whoever this guy was, he was very fast, even with his mastery of shunpo, luke was having to put in all the stops to keep up with him so he didn't lose sight of him, although it had only been for a moment, the man's spiritual pressure or more likely, its natural manifested itself to him for a instant; it was wild and stormy like a great storm, the districts wising passed them, going past the different districts until they were in the countryside in a small park that had been built on some recently destroyed buildings, Luke felt he knew what burned them down; himself during one of his madness induced rampages, Luke felt guilt weigh on him as he stopped on the ground, the man too had stopped, Luke breath hard, getting his breath back before the man spun around and tossed him his zanpakuto back, Luke suddenly had a sickening feeling in his stomach that the man had stolen his zanpakuto on purpose so he would follow him before the man shouted at him to draw or die in a rough voice before charging him with a wooden sword, going for a vertical slash to his forehead, Luke snapped himself out of thought and blocked the attack with both hands; one on the handle and one near the end of the blade; enough though the wooden sword wouldn't have cut him, the force behind the attack was surprising, something Luke liked to do to surprise opponents by making them think he wasn't very strong because he didn't look bulky but surprise them with how much strength he did have, this guy seemed to have a similar idea, which was why he was so surprised at it; he swung in a way that would force the man to leap back away from him

"Hey, what's the big idea leading me here and attacking me? who are you? I've been in the soul society for a long time and I've trained with both the kido corps and the stealth force, I've meet a lot of people in my time in squad three but I've never met a plus with the spiritual pressure you have, almost ridiculously so...so tell me, who are you?" Luke asked him, he needed to gather as much information on this guy as possible for his report but also to see if he had read up on this guy somewhere before, he put himself into a battle ready stance, just in case he tried a surprise attack as he waited for his response

Location;; Remote park, Rukongai
Muse;;
Word Count;; 463
Tags;; Duquin, Luke
OOC;; That's fine that you stole my zan, Duquin, I don't mind that for the plot base, it makes sense since most shinigami, especially me has a strong connection with my zan so stealing it would make the most sense, although don't forget that Luke has mastered shunpo so, even though it takes more effort then you because of the tier difference, he could keep up with you, no offense intended, also, I kind of made it that the buildings destroyed were destroyed by me during aftershock since it takes place in the Rukongai districts, I just thought it would make a interesting subject to cover

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:50 am

Soul
Soul
((Not sure why I would have a problem with you being able to keep up. I'm not trying to lose you, just lead you somewhere. Outrunning you would be kind of silly.))

Apparently Ginsen's beard made him look much older than his normal visage as the shinigami he'd chosen to test called him an "old man" before giving chase. The former exile was satisfied with the way Luke escalated to using shunpo as it would have been the most effective way to chase down a thief. That is of course, unless said thief was also as master practitioner of the Hohou arts. Ginsen's own foot work techniques were finely polished for battle and each time Luke's shunpo brought him just outside reach of catching Ginsen the exile would perform a shunpo of his out and speed away once more. Finally they reached the destination and Ginsen made his first attack with a wild grin on his face, eager to push this shinigami until he revealed to the exile just how strong or weak the Gotei 13 had become.

Ginsen's wooden sword crashed down upon a solid block sending satisfying vibrations through his weapon and into his arms. The shock of a good clash was always enjoyable however his fun was soon spoiled as the shinigami simply tried to push Ginsen away rather than following up with any counter attacks. The large exile's tattered clothes fluttered carelessly in the air as he flew backwards through the air a few meters before landing on both feet. The grin and all signs of enjoyment drained from his expression as Luke began to speak. Ginsen sighed and cracked his neck from side to side before looking up to see Luke was still speaking.

"Hey, what's the big idea leading me here and attacking me? who are you? I've been in the soul society for a long time and I've trained with both th-"

At this point Ginsen had heard enough and stepped in for another swift attack this time a bit stronger and faster to the point that it would equal Luke's own best efforts. The large fighter's attack was a two-handed horizontal slash this time aimed for Luke's left side. As Ginsen performed this strike he shouted, "What kind of idiot tries talking to someone who's trying to kill them!? Eh!?"

View user profile

on Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:03 am

Luke watched as the man broke him off mid sentence and clash with him, he put his blade to clash with the slash coming to his left side but it was much stronger, now it was up to his own combat level, his feet slid across the ground as he was pushed back from the man's slash doing so, he stabbed the ground with his zanpakuto to slow himself down before he would launch into shunpo, reappearing in front of him before he would twist, leaving a shunpo clone exactly where he was attacking from before coming behind the man, swing the opposite direction to his shunpo clone as the two blades would come down to his sides

"Because I rather not fight a friendly, even if you are a enemy, I rather avoid bloodshed but you're not leaving me much choice; shunpo clone art number two: Twin Sword Dissection" Luke explained before calling the name of his attack as the two blades would slash at his sides, Luke would have to wait to see if his first attack was successful or not

Shunpo clone art number two: Twin Sword Dissection:
Technique Name: Shunpo clone art number two: Twin Sword Dissection
Technique Description: this technique is used by Luke Yasenha by first distracting his opponent with kido or smoke before attacking his opponent from the front before making a shunpo clone to replace himself in the front attack and he moves to attack from the back, he does this because the opponent's natural instinct is to attack from the direction Luke is coming from.

then Luke and his clone swing their swords in an arc towards the opponent's body to aim to cut that affected part which works with Luke hitting both sides simultaneously since the clone has no physical presence to cut, Luke hits both the left and right side to inflict the damage. Requires two posts to cool down

Technique Effect Chart:

*The effect chart is for damage, durability, or any other after effect of a technique. The damage/effect/etc will be based off of tiers.*

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: opponent will take heavy damage to his/her affected part and will bleed heavily for two posts
Opponent is One Tier Lower: opponent will take a great amount of damage and will bleed heavily for one post
Opponent is Equal Tier: opponent will take a good amount of damage and will have a deep wound in the affected part, which may bleed slightly for two posts
Opponent is One Tier Higher: opponent will take some damage and may have some cuts where the blades hit, which may or may not bleed for one post
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher: opponent will only have a little wound where the blades hit, which may or may not bleed at all and if so, only for one post if that

Location;; Remote Park, Rukongai
Muse;;
Word Count;; 182
Tags;; Duquin, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:57 am

Soul
Soul
The reluctance Ginsen's opponent was showing was taking all the fun out of the ordeal of the fight loving exile. For a warrior who grew up on a battlefield and dedicated his entire life to combat, Luke's reservations about killing someone were insulting. As the wild fighter's attack sent Luke skidding away Ginsen turned to face him and held his wooden blade at the ready with a balanced stance that had the tip of the weapon pointed cleanly down the middle of Ginsen's silhouette about chest high. Instead of stepping in again, the warrior waited patiently to see how Luke would recover. The veteran fighter's eyes were capable of following speeds far exceeding that of the attacking shinigami's shunpo which made the younger shinigami's movements seem to be in slow motion.

As Luke's shunpo carried him in front of Ginsen calm blue eyes followed the swift movements as another flash step occurred. The after image left in front of Ginsen and the true Luke flanking around  were both captured by the former exile's keen sight. When it seemed like Luke was in position for an attack Ginsen was about to praise him for performing well. However the shinigami began to speak once more despite being in the middle of employing a speed based technique. This lapse in judgement on Luke's part upset Ginsen and he reacted by performing a pair of his own techniques. "Kaitenpo!" Ginsen's own shunpo based technique activated as he performed a spinning shunpo which caused him to turn in place. The simultaneous attacks from both directions would be deflected by spinning blows from Ginsen's wooden sword which came from below so they would clash on the flat side of Luke's horizontal slashes.

Ginsen's spinning ended with his feet sliding across the dirt as a ring of dust rose around his feet only to be blown away as a larger circle of dust became kicked up by what was now gathering in Ginsen's left hand. A small vortex of storm reiatsu was being condensed into a sphere about the size of a baseball floating just a few centimeters away from the center of Ginsen's palm. "Rasendou!" Ginsen shouted the name of the attack and released it fast enough that if Luke had suffered recoil from Kaitenpo he would likely not have had time to recover. Targeting that opening with his true speed Ginsen would thrust the orb of power forwards aiming to ram it into Luke's stomach. Ginsen severely weakened the technique by lowering the reiatsu used as well as how tightly it was condensed so instead of having his stomach torn open, the most the attack would do if it landed would be knocking the wind out of its target and perhaps leave a minor friction burn. Assuming the technique struck true, Luke would also suffer knock back sending him a good five meters away from where he had been.

The blow utilized Ginsen's true speed even if his strength was still held back and was intended as punishment for the shinigami trying to use words instead of his sword again.

Spoiler:
Technique Name: Rasendou
Technique Description: Ginsen gathers reiatsu at the palm of his hand and must charge for one turn as he condenses the energy into a sphere of spinning reiatsu. The resulting ball spins at high speeds and can be used for a number of different purposes. The Rasendou can turn incoming attacks aside as well as deal direct offensive damage by grinding raw spiritual pressure into whatever comes in direct contact with it. The size of this technique can vary from that of a grape to a 5m diameter sphere. This ability has a 2 post cool down.

Technique Effect Chart:

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: Can redirect intercepted attacks sending the off course by 110 degrees. Grinds into flesh with enough power to strip muscle and shatter bone at the area of impact.
Opponent is One Tier Lower: Can redirect intercepted attacks sending them off course by 90 degrees. Grinds into flesh with enough force to tear away muscle and crack bones.
Opponent is Equal Tier: Can redirect intercepted attacks sending them off course by a 45 degrees. Grinds into flesh with enough force to start tearing away the skin and muscle.
Opponent is One Tier Higher: Can redirect intercepted attacks sending them off course by a couple degrees. Grinds into flesh with enough force to bruise the skin and muscle.
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher: Fails to redirect an attack and can lightly bruise the skin.

-----

Technique Name: Kaitenpo
Technique Description: The user of this technique performs a shunpo however all of the force and speed is put into a spin pivoting on the users toes. The result is an extremely fast spin which allows the user to attempt to defend against omni-directional attacks or, if grappling with an opponent, send a foe flying at great speeds. This ability has a 3 post cool down.

Technique Effect Chart:

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: Almost all attacks are deflected and damage from those that hit is minimized or target is sent flying with enough force to crush bones on impact.
Opponent is One Tier Lower: A large portion of attacks are deflected and damage from those that hit is minimized or target is sent flying with enough force to break bones on impact.
Opponent is Equal Tier: Some attacks are deflected but damage of those that do is not minimized or target is sent flying with enough force to crack and fracture bones on impact.
Opponent is One Tier Higher: Few attacks are deflected and no damage is minimized or foe is sent flying with enough force to heavily bruise muscle.
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher: Almost no attacks are deflected or foe is sent flying with enough force to cause mild bruising.

View user profile

on Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:14 pm

Luke watched as the man used a technique with his reiatsu alone to deflect his own shunpo technique, His Zanpakuto getting caught in the wild winds he was generating, his blade making sparks with the air before his blade and his clone were repealed as the clone faded away while the real Luke's arms went into the air from the extreme force of the impact, he then saw the man generate a technique Luke hadn't seen before; he was gathering his storm reiatsu into a ball of swirling energy before he called out the attack name before slamming it into his chest at what Luke could gather to be his full speed, he was sent flying, smashing through several trees and ending up in a crater about one meter deep about five meters from the man's current position.

He looked down at his chest, seeing that his Gi was torn from the place the orb had hit and it had left a swirl on his chest that felt sore at the touch as he got onto his knees, using his zanpakuto like one might use a walking stick to help him back onto his feet before going back into a defensive stance as he gasped for air

"Why does this guy have to kill me? if he really wanted to, he could of killed me long ago; there's something else going on, more then he's letting on, I need to get my breath back and recover while I prepare for his next attack" Luke thought as he looked at the the man as he tried to get his breath back, he was confused to why the man had to fight him in the first place, if he wanted to kill him, he could off do so long ago back in the street he met him in but some gut feeling told Luke there was more to this then he was letting on so he waited for his response but making sure not to drop his guard while he waited, the last he wanted was to get surprised by him again

Muse;;
Word Count;; 348
Tags;; Duquin, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:32 pm

Soul
Soul
When Ginsen's gambit proved successful he retracted his hand bringing it to rest at his side before speaking to the downed shinigami, "If you're going to impart words upon your opponent, do it when you've made sure they aren't able to cut you off..." The advice was given while Luke was still catching his breath and this ensured that even if an attack did come to interrupt Ginsen it would likely lack Luke's full speed or power. But Luke did not attack, he simply took on a readied stance and took the time to recover. A smart choice. Ginsen was having trouble painting the younger shinigami as either incompetent or capable. He mad decent enough combat decisions for the most part, but there was a clear hesitation there which Ginsen found unbefitting of a soldier and a warrior.

A long sigh escaped the war loving fighter's lips as he rose his left hand again pointing it towards housing not too far from the empty lot where the battle was taking place. "Since you're so against the idea of killing me, how about I give you some incentive? Hadou no Rokujuusan...Raikōhō..." As Ginsen spoke the name of the spell a large mass of reiatsu gathered in front of his open palm and created a powerful condensation of kidou that resembled a wild yellow lightning. If that spell were released it would cause an explosion large enough to utterly destroy the first building it reached and deal considerable damage to the others near by. Anyone inside or too close would be killed for sure. Now Luke had good reason to consider Ginsen an "enemy which must be defeated no matter what" but it was hard to tell if he would really take such an approach. Ginsen hoped the shinigami took the bait as it was of course, a mere bluff. There was a heavy killing intent in the air as the former exile glared at Luke with cold eyes despite lacking any real intent to fire the hadou and involve civilians.

While Ginsen waited to see if Luke would try to interrupt the spell and save lives, a swirling torrent of storm reiatsu began to gather around the wooden sword in his other hand. If Luke was going to make an attack, Ginsen wanted to be ready to meet it head on and he could not do this with a mere wooden sword. Up till now he'd been meeting his opponent's blade on it's flat side but a direct clash would lead to his weapon being cut in two. Ginsen would need to reinforce it if he wanted it to be of any use against Luke's zanpakutou and was now gathering power around the sword for that very reason.

Spoiler:
Spell Name: Raikōhō
Spell Type: Hadou
Spell Number: 63
Spell Incantation: "Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle!"
Spell Effect: The user holds out an open palm and generates a massive amount of reiatsu. The power is then released as a blast of kidou that looks similar to yellow lightning. The blast moves at high speeds and causes a moderately sized explosion on impact.

----

Training Technique
Technique Name: Rasenpakutou
Technique Description: A technique developed to make up for the lack of a zanpakutou and unique to Ginsen's storm reiryoku. By tightly condensing a spiraling torrent of reiatsu around ones hand or an object such as a stick, the user creates a makeshift weapon. After surrounding a limb or object the reiatsu then takes on a blade-like shape with a single edge. This technique replicates a zanpakutou by condensing Ginsen's reiatsu into a blade shape and can be used to purify hollows or clash with other zanpakutou in the same manner that kidou can. Instead of dealing cutting damage alone, the spiraling reiatsu both cuts and grinds at the same time allowing it to dig into a wound and parry more effectively. The technique requires 1 turn in preparation to balance Ginsen's wild reiryoku and condense it properly, however it can be held indefinitely and only has a one turn cooldown before it can be used again after being dispelled or canceled. It can be channeled through any of Ginsen's limbs or objects he holds not exceeding 3m in size.

Technique Effect Chart:
((Consider Ginsen to be using a weakened version of this technique. You can assume it will act as though Luke were equal tier.))
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: Capable of cutting limbs of and grinding through bone.
Opponent is One Tier Lower: Capable of cutting deeply into bone and grinding the rest of the way through.
Opponent is Equal Tier: Capable of cutting down to the bone and grinding partially through.
Opponent is One Tier Higher: Capable of cutting through muscle and flesh and grinding down to the bone.
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher: Capable of dealing through flesh and grinding into the muscle.

View user profile

on Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:55 am

Luke listened to the man as he told him about only talking when he had the time too and not talk while fighting, which seemed to be reasonable but Luke would rather avoid bloodshed but like he thought earlier; this man wouldn't let Luke go without a fight before the man said something about giving Luke a incentive before firing Raikōhō at a set of buildings nearby

"NO!" Luke yelled in his mind before launching into shunpo a distance where he could use a full incantation Raikōhō, he raised his right hand and charged a orb of yellow, lightning energy

"Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle! Hado number sixty-three: Raikōhō" Luke called out the same hado technique but at full incantation, the two techniques would clash as Luke focus his spiritual pressure to holding back the man's Raikōhō while he raised a finger towards the man

"Fly true in the wind, fire straight in lightning, doves scavenge the scared land as lightning strikes the earth and ascends to the havens, Hado number four; Kangeki Byakurai" Luke called out, his voice would be muffled from the lightning spells clashing that he voice shouldn't be heard as a beam of concentrated black lightning fired from in front of his middle finger, aimed at the man's sword arm, hoping that his full incantation Kangeki Byakurai could penetrate his shoulder, disabling him enough that he could buy some time to deal with the spell, once that was dealt with, he would be able to make a counter attack by using shunpo to get in front of him where he would use one of his many fighting styles: the berserker style, where he would attack the man with a barrage of wild thrusts, slashes and arcs from shunpoing all around him, making sure that he should take some damage; even something like a cut would be a start so he would continue his attack; hoping that some of his attacks made it through

Spoiler:
Spell Name: Raikōhō
Spell Type: Hadō
Spell Number: #63
Spell Incantation: "Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle!"
Spell Effect: Luke uses this spell by raising the hand facing towards what he his going to be firing at and shaping his hand in a claw-like fashion before a orb of yellow, lightning energy generates at the center of where his fingers are in the claw formation before it fires as a stream of lightning energy, shaped to look like a lightning strike towards the target which explodes violently in a destructive cloud of lightning, causing both explosive damage and electrical damage at once, results vary from person to person

Spell Name: Kangeki Byakurai
Spell Type: Hadō
Spell Number: #4
Spell Incantation: "Fly true in the wind, fire straight in lightning, doves scavenge the scared land as lightning strikes the earth and ascends to the havens"
Spell Effect:fires a concentrated beam of black lightning from his finger which has a effect of numbing the limb of where the lightning strikes

Muse;;
Word Count;; 350
Tags;; Duquin, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum: