Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Aftershock CLOSED COMPLETED

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

#41Guest 

on Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:52 am

Mercry Darcoven ;; 4-2 ;; Shinigami ;; Male   

Mercry arrived at the Central 46 Compound and was quickly assured into the courtroom, just in time to hear the one who had clearly caught Luke defend his disision to spare the formally crazed Soul Reaper. he glanced over at his friend, sitting calmly inside a Kido Barrer, before his attention was drawn back to the front as he was called to make a report. he stepped up to the podium and cleared his throat.
"I was a part of the first Squad sent out to the Rukongai when we first received the reports of the disturbance he caused. my orders were to aid the recovery efforts while at the same time locate, and if necessary eliminate, the cause of the disturbance. thanks to the ability of my Zanpakuto to detect any Spiritual Pressure, as well as being familiar with it myself, i was able to quickly discover that Luke had been the cause. i headed of to find him, intending to get some answers as to what had happened. i found him in a cave with the entrance blocked off by fallen rocks. after destroying the rocks and entering, i was attacked by Luke in a mad rage. after defending myself and attempting to talk him down, i was forced to immobilize him with a Kido whereupon another Soul Reaper arrived to knock him out. the rest i assume you know."
Mercry paused and took a deep breath.
"Before you pass judgment your honors, i feel i must point out that, although serous, the crimes Luke committed were done so in the grip of a madness caused by extensive stress and later, the separation from his Zanpakuto. i therefor beg you to consider this when deciding on his punishment."
Mercry gave a deep bow before stepping down and moving to stand beside the Soul Reaper who had brought Luke in. as soon as he was standing still, the red-head let loose an explosive sigh and shook his head.
"God i hate talking like that, being formal and respectful is exhausting."
he turned to the other Soul Reaper.
"Thank you for helping Luke out," he said, smiling widely, "I just wish i had thought of returning his Zanpakuto before you mentioned it to Dr. Lamb. some friend i am for not realizing that was the problem."

Location;;
Muse;;
Word Count;;
Tags;;
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:53 am

Luke Yasenha ;; 3-3 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Luke only sat on his knees as his trial under central 46 was underway, first they asked Epizon about why he was still alive, which surprised Luke to hear that Epizon was ordered to kill him.

"...Yet you spared me, knowing what was going to happen to me, you chose to spare me..." Luke thought solemnly to himself, the men and women of central 46 chose not to question him directly, instead asking his close friend, Mercry about what happened to him, he was horrified to hear what he had done under his madness induced rampage, a lot of what happened during his time under the influence of his madness, it was devastating to hear it, enough that tears was coming down his face and dripping onto the floor, his fists tightened until they went white.

"Damn it, just kill me already...Just kill me, please?" Luke said softly as he chocked up and laid his head on the floor and cried in despair, his zanpakuto in its kido barrier doing the same by using reiatsu to make the sound of a man crying over his beloved dying in his arms, making the guard holding it look crept out and feeling sad as well as both master and zanpakuto wept in despair, waiting for central 46's final and absolute decision on his punishment.

Location;; Courtroom of Central 46, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 221
Tags;; Epizon, Mercry, Luke
OOC;; Welcome back, Mercry :D

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#43Guest 

on Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:29 pm

Epizon "Oneiropolos" Psychi ;; 3-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male    

Epizon turned his head gently to Mercry and only nodded, considering the atmosphere of the place; he thought even speaking would be forbidden. After Mercry’s report and his statement that Epizon intended to support as well, once again the central 46 started to discuss among one another. Their voices were barely audible and hence it wasn’t possible for Epizon to understand what they were talking about. He was more concerned whether he should now step up and say the same thing which Mercry did. ”I’ve not been told to speak but if I don’t Luke might be punished severely. If I do, I might end up disrespecting the central 46, that must be some kind of crime too, right?” The mental war continued in his mind as the discussion above their heads also continued.

”Sir..”, a voice interrupted Epizon’s thoughts and the discussion being held. Turning to the source of the sound Epizon noticed a member of the Onmitsukido(stealth force) was at the door, kneeling in a respectful manner, awaiting to be given the permission to speak. He had interrupted a trial, this had to be important. ”Come forth”, he wasn’t allowed to speak rather he was told to deliver the message directly. By whatever means he did so, it seemed the message was something written. What the central 46 had received was a written confirmation by Captain Lara Dirk that the shinigami who were attacked by Luke had survived and were now out of danger. Once again the discussion began, now it felt like something really important was told to them, but still their voices were barely audible.

Unaware of what had happened, he finally mustered up his guts and step forward, bowing his head as much as he could. ”Permission to speak, sir” said Epizon, the voices once more coming to a halt turned their attention to Epizon and replied with that same superiority and rudeness, ”denied”. He had made up his mind that even if he would be denied, he would still testify that Luke was not his sane state of mind, since then there would be two testaments to Luke’s condition they would be forced to consider it. ”I apologize but I don’t mean any disrespect, Sir” Epizon said as he continued to bow, ”I too testify to the fact that Luke was not in his sane state of mind when performing the crime that he has been accused of. I request that this fact be considered when judging him”. Then he backed away and raised his head.

”Epizon Oneiropolos Psychi, you will remember the decorum of this place, the respect that this organization demands and you will… remember your place. Please keep this in mind for future reference” It didn’t matter to Epizon if he was scolded or punished but he had now done what he should have done. Finally after some time, one of those 6 judges spoke:”Luke Yasenha, you have committed the crime of attacking your fellow shinigami. Taking into consideration your state of mind at the time, you are sent to the maggot’s nest for a time of 100 years. During that time you will be constantly observed and based on the reports of squad 4 and the stealth force, your sentence can be prolonged, reduced or completely eliminated, dismissed.”

Location;; Central 46 compound
Muse;; 7/10
Word Count;; 548
Tags;; Luke Yasenha, Epizon Psychi, Trial, Mercry Darcoven
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:49 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 3-3 ;; Shinigami ;; Male    

Luke didn't see the message, he was only listening to Epizon try to defend him, only to be silenced by central 46 before they gave sentence to the maggots nest for a hundred years, Luke couldn't say anything as the two guards picked him by the arms and took him away, the guard bring his sobbing zanpakuto with him as they made their way to the maggots nest, a place he had heard of during his time training at squad two; a underground prison facility that housed both shinigami and civilians alike, those either deemed too dangerous to remain a shinigami and put into the maggots nest to be forgotten by the outside world or those who broke the rules of central 46 themselves and committed the worse of crimes: rape, attacking other shinigami, murder of all degrees; these were the worse of the worse and Luke was to be sentenced into the prison full the lowest of the low, but he couldn't fight the absolute command of central 46, once they had decided something, that was it, final and absolute, it was cruel at times but it was fair as the last and final answer to any problem, they reached the forest in good time, Luke turned to his zanpakuto that was being carried by the guard, he so wished he could talk to Zetsubō but he couldn't speak to his zanpakuto while it was contained inside a kido field as it messed with their telepathic connection, the only thing the group could hear was the crying and sobbing of Luke's zanpakuto, Luke didn't recognise where they were as he hadn't been to this deep into the forest before, their was a station just outside a cave, there was a stealth force member at the post and he looked at the guard who was holding his zanpakuto.

"So, you bring me more visitors, Akage-san" The stealth force member asked the guard know identified as Akage, Akage sighed, it was a nickname made because of his bright red hair and it annoyied him but the stealth force member was his friend so he had grown used to the nickname by now while the stealth force member looked at Luke.

"yeah, Kakusa-san, we have fourth seat Luke Yasenha being transferred here because of attacking a fellow shinigami officer and critically injuring three other shinigami, although I was told that he has a shorter sentence because he was believed to be insane at the time but I don't really believe stories until I see them first hand, anyway, here's my pass, Kakusa and let us in" Akage told Kakusa as he handed him a set of papers from his uniform, allowing them to enter, Kakusa nodded and came out after stamping them in to check for weapons, it was standard procedure to check for anywhere someone can hide a weapon, having found no weapons apart from the zanpakuto Akage was carrying, Kakusa pointed at it.

"What about his zanpakuto? I can't allow that in, Akage" Kakusa told Akage about Luke's zanpakuto that cried in his arms, Akage pointed to the papers he had handed Kakusa only moments ago.

"We have permission to bring his zanpakuto in because we were told that keeping the blade near him will prevent anymore "psychotic episodes" and to put it in a sealed container outside his cell to prevent anything during the night" Akage told Kakusa, who doubled checked the papers and finding the permission slip and stamped it, nodding, he sat down back at his post and gestured to the entrance to the maggots nest.

"Off you go then, Akage-san, safe journey, my friend" Kakusa told Akage, who nodded and smiled back before taking Luke down himself to the maggots nest, they entered the main yard, where the prisoners where doing whatever prisoners do but all had their eyes on Luke, Akage took off the gloves and went off the place his zanpakuto in the containment box just outside his cell in the hole, one of the prisoners, about Luke's height and build came over and looked him in the face.

"So, your the new kid? you look pretty but I don't know if I should beat you until you rain piss on the floor or fuck you up until you can't move or see straight, what do you think, pretty boy?" the prisoner said in a mocking and downgrading tone as the other prisoners watched to see what would happen, Luke didn't say anything, his eyes covered in shade before his right hand shot out and grabbed the prisoner's neck before he could even blink, the other prisoners would then noticed that his right hand wasn't in anyway normal; the skin of his hand was completely black with black, dragon like scales covering the first, black skin layer, his fingernails were also pointed and curved like claws as the prisoner was being choked in mid air, Luke looked at the prisoner, showing his blood red eyes as tears came down his checks but his eyes also showed anger in his blood red irises.

"Let me tell you something pal; I haven't had a good day and I'm in a very bad mood, so kindly leave me alone and get lost!" Luke growled before throwing the prisoner away like he was a ragdoll, smashing into a table and knocking the prisoner out cold with the force, Luke went to the tunnel where the hole was, the prisoners looks of fear followed him into the darkness of the tunnel, he turned to look back, his blood red eyes glowing with hatred in the darkness, looking just the red eyes were floating their in the darkness and the prisoners suddenly found they were more interested in doing other things then look at him, Luke found Akage waiting for him, his zanpakuto being held against the wall within a box with kido seals on it, Akage didn't notice his right hand as it was too dark to see as he was let inside his cell and locked the door, leaving him to return to the outside world, Luke sat on his buck bed that hung against the wall, holding his hands together in a thinker's pose.

I won't be forgotten...I'll be back, the shadow of the seireitei shall return one day, I promise you" Luke thought as the flame nearby in his cell flickered slightly before, after a few more seconds of life, was put out by the oncoming darkness...

Location;; Courtroom of Central 46, Maggots nest
Muse;;
Word Count;; 1,073
Tags;; Epizon, Luke, Mercry
OOC;; I think we can wrap this up here, if anyone want's to add anything they can, if not, I'll mark this as completed and move on

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#45Guest 

on Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:13 am

Epizon "Oneiropolos" Psychi ;; 3-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Epizon stood still and silent as the verdict was announced. ”That is unfair”, he wanted to shout and appeal their decision. Their ruling was unjust; verily these 46 men were considered to be wise men from all over seiretei but this wasn’t fair. So what if Luke had broken a rule, he didn’t do it knowingly neither did he have any control over his actions. How could he be held responsible for them then? If someone was helpless and ended up breaking a rule, would they be judged like this as well? Walking out along with Luke, he looked as the guards took his friend away.

The clouds darkened, lightening roared aloud and rain began to pour even harder. ”Central 46.. you treat us shinigami with such disrespect, while you order us to do everything for you. The superiority that you cherish so much, that’s rightfully ours, you are not wise, your fools”. standing at the door step his face did not show his anger, only his eyes reflected it. If anyone was close enough to him, they would be able to see that those eyes were filled with rage. He had never dared to think of any superior in a disrespectful manner and had always held the higher ranked in high regards. The central 46 was the organization that had jurisdiction over those high rankers, so it demanded even more respect and they did have it but now, his heart and mind couldn’t accept it. Oppression was one thing he had never been able to understand or tolerate, this was oppression of the entire shinigami race, how was he expected to tolerate it?

Then he began to walk, after walking a few steps he stopped and tilted his head looking behind as once more the lightening crackled louder than it had all this time; his gaze cold as a killer’s eyes looked upon the gates of the central 46 compound as it closed. There was vengeance in those eyes and only evil intent had begun to make its way into his heart. For the time being however, he refrained from saying anything and left using shunpo heading towards his squad’s barracks after performing his assigned task.

”Remember this day.. as I will not forget it. It will be the day that you will regret.. I …. Will make sure of it”

Location;; Central 46 compound, sereitei
Muse;; 7/10
Word Count;; 392
Tags;; Luke Yasenha, Epizon Psychi
OOC;; Epizon has made his exit here, you can wrap this up if Mercry doesn't want to add anything.

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#46Guest 

on Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:26 am

[color:84fd=00ccff]Mercry Darcoven ;; 4-2 ;; Shinigami ;; Male   

Mercry growled as he slammed his fist into a wall, cracking the stone.
"This is Bullshit," he growled, "They didnt even listen to us! they just tossed away potentially one of the most powerful Soul Reapers we've got for something out of his control."
he sighed and relaxed, resting his for-head against the cool stone. he remained still for a moment before turning his gaze back to the Central 46 chambers. for a moment, his face twisted, his teeth becoming fangs and his eyes flashing a bright, feral gold.
"you are entrusted with giving out Justice, but condemning a man to the Maggots Nest for something out of his control is not justice. you betrayed that trust and for that, you will pay."

Location;;
Muse;;
Word Count;;
Tags;;
OOC;;there, done. you can wrap it up now Luke. i assume there will be a 'sequel' to this since we all seemed to be setting up for one.

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#47Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum