Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Aftershock CLOSED COMPLETED

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

#21Guest 

on Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:46 pm

Epizon "Oneiropolos" Psychi ;; 3-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male    

The annoying little message carrier: hell butterfly relayed a worrisome message. The content of the message delivered weren’t much but contained information that made all his desire to sleep, completely vanish. The message was: “Head towards squad 4’s barracks and eliminate the threat by any means possible. Luke Yasenha is the threat, consider him to be hostile.” A member of the gotei 13 was now to be considered hostile and eliminated? Wasn’t that a bit too extreme? The message did not contain the grim news of the shinigami Luke had slain mercilessly, who were only charged with the responsibility of transferring him to a jail cell to contain his madness.

Dressed in his customized shihakusho, he rushed towards the location he was told using shunpo to arrive at his destination as fast as he possibly could. His intention was simple, I”I must get there as fast as I can so I can knock some sense into Luke, what is he doing?”. Unaware of the blood stained pathway that awaited his arrival, it didn’t take him long to arrive at the front of the squad 4’s barracks. Stopping there he witnessed a scene he wished he hadn’t seen. Squad 4’s members were attending to the injured shinigami, most of their injuries were life threatening, but the captain of squad 4 Lara Dirk had now arrived and even if it required a miracle, she was going to make sure that these members did survive.

Using his reiatsu detecting skills he stood on top of the barracks, attempting to locate Luke but it didn’t help much. Jumping from his current location he landed next to a few squad 4 members, ”In which direction did he run off to?”. The members first greeted the 4th seat with respect and then pointed to the direction where they had seen him running off, following the trail and asking around for directions, which took some time he arrived at a cave.

As he was assigned the duty of taking care of this ‘threat’, Epizon moved from the seiretei and onto the district of Rukongai without trouble from the guards. The local souls of the district also helped him when he asked around for Luke, describing him as best as he could. He was told that Luke was to be considered hostile so the smart thing would be to withdraw his zanpakuto and be ready for any attacks, but that would also make him look like someone with hostile intentions. For now, he wanted to find out what was exactly happening with Luke, even if he was ambushed he might be able to do something about it so there was no need to draw his zanpakuto just yet.

Entering the cave he began to spoke that  his sudden appearance might not alarm him and push him into making a move that the two might end up regretting later. ”Luke!”he spoke with a loud voice, ”I know you’re here, come on out and we can talk about this. What’s going on with you? Why did you attack those shinigami? And why have you been acting all weird? It’s been really bothering everyone else, so whatever your doing stop it”. He had played his cards as best as he could, now what remained was Luke to respond.

Location;; Northern cave system, outskirts
Muse;; 7/10
Word Count;; 547
Tags;; Luke Yasenha, Epizon Psychi
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:01 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 3-3 ;; Shinigami ;; Male    

Luke was swinging his head from side to side before feeling strong spiritual pressure entering the cave system, snapping his head forward to hear a voice he remembered, the voice was asking him where he was so they could talk and something about what happened to the shinigami he had killed, Luke then started laughing like a mentally insane patient.

"So, the dragon that sleeps in the shadow of lightning has come with dogs, I WON'T GO BACK, HEAR ME!...They just watched me, they don't care...I TORCHED THEM ALIVE!...I watched them turn to ash...I WON'T GO BACK, I WON'T, I'LL KILL YOU BEFORE YOU EVEN TRY!" Luke yelled then spoke then went back to yelling before getting up and climbed onto the ceiling of the cave where it was pitch dark and where Epizon wouldn't be able to see him clearly before climbing across the roof, if Epizon came further into the cave system and close to where he was above on the ceiling, he would give a crazed battle cry before jumping down with great speed and go to attack Epizon with his bare hands using shunpo rapidly to attack Epizon with multiple fast punches before saying this line.

"GIVE HIM BACK! GIVE HIM BACK! GIVE HIM BACK TO ME!" Luke would scream at Epizon like he was crying, even to the point of tears coming from his eyes as he fought before waiting for a response.

Location;; Cave system, Outskirts
Muse;;
Word Count;; 240
Tags;; Epizon, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#23Guest 

on Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:58 am

Maybe it was due to the storm of thoughts or maybe because it was due to the fact that he was worried about his friend, which kept him from noticing that ; that very friend had by now launched an attack on him. The result? A straight punch landed on Epizon’s cheek, making him lose balance, shifting his feet and turning following Luke’s trajectory he turned so that this he could see where Luke was headed. As the punch landed and he avoided the rest of the punches because of his sudden twist his hand did make its way to his zanpakuto: his trusted companion daimanos rigas.
”No, I can’t draw my zanpakuto against a friend” Then his hand slowly fell down but then he heard a familiar voice, ”Reconsider.” said Daimanos, the zanpakuto spirit was never much of a conversationalist. It was obvious that the way Luke was acting meant that he wasn’t able to recognize anyone but the way he had addressed Epizon, maybe he did know him a bit. ”Maybe I’m making the wrong decision but from what I can see. Force has already been tried, there has to be a better approach. I can’t let him be like this, if I did; what kind of a friend I would be. So for now, I ask you to trust me my friend” replied Epizon to Daimanos.

Then he addressed Luke who had just hit him with a mighty strong punch that did in fact hurt quite a bit. ”Luke it’s me, Epizon. There’s no one else here, What are you talking about? Calm down. Where won’t you go back? No one was torched alive, no one was hurt. What did you see? What really happened?” Unaware of what Luke had seen in his training with his zanpakuto spirit. The right thing, at least in Epizon’s opinion was to try and talk to Luke and ask him. If he was going to take a beating while doing this, then he would gladly accept it for the sake of his friend and his friendship.

Location;; Northern Cave System
Muse;; 7/10
Word Count;; 345
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:26 am

Luke saw his first punch connect but he then dodged the rest, he then stopped when Epizon started to talk to him, he stopped a few meters away from him, staring at him with distant eyes as he cocked his neck to one side.

"I can smell the hounds on you but I also smell the blood of those I killed, going splat on the ground...I TOLD HIM I WOULD NEVER LEAVE HIM...They took him from me...I watched them turn to ash...DID YOU KNOW HE HASN'T GOT A FACE?!...I didn't meant to do it...I WATCH THE OTHERS TURN TO SNOW! HOW DID THAT WORK?!...DON'T CARE...i wanted to leave...YOU LEFT ME TO DIE...my friends turned on me...I WON'T GO BACK TO THAT HOLE, I won't go BACK to them...you can't make me" Luke said, switching from one voice to another with a second of each other like he was two different people speaking at once, he started barking like a dog before staring at Epizon again before taking a step back.

"The hounds want me back, please don't let them take me back...IF YOU COME NEAR ME, I'LL KILL YOU...Don't come near, I...I don't want to hurt anyone" Luke said again in his crazed state, taking a thin but long piece of stone and pointed it at Epizon, walking back against a wall, taking a look of terror to anger to terror and back again in a cycle before waiting for a response.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 255
Tags;; Luke, Epizon
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#25Guest 

on Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:47 am

Luke’s reply didn’t make much sense to Epizon, more ever it only puzzled him. But he didn’t give in to the apparent darkness, there had to be some meaning in his words. ”what are you trying to tell me Luke? What really do you mean?” The questions began to pile up in his mind, yet no answer appeared. Then he noticed Luke after finishing his reply and apparently illogical rambling, picked up a piece of rock as if trying to use that to protect himself.

Maybe the insanity had really gotten to him, then he noticed, ”What’re you doing? Where’s your…”, Luke’s zanpakuto was missing. Recalling Luke’s words it began to make sense. The continuous repetition of ‘give him back’ would simply mean he wanted his zanpakuto back and the description that he had no face would mean that possibly his zanpakuto spirit had no face. As Epizon had not seen his zanpakuto spirit there was only one way to confirm his doubt, ”Daimanos, did his zanpakuto spirit have no face?”. Normally he might not even reply to a simple inquiry such as this, but seeing the circumstances or for whatever reason; daimanos did reply. ”yes”. ”Then it all makes sense”.

Looking at Luke, Epizon spoke as gently as he could utter those words, ”I won’t come near you, just tell me who took him? I’ll bring him back to you”. His orders were to eliminate the threat, the good part was they didn’t exactly order Epizon to kill Luke. By solving the issue it would mean that the threat was eliminated, so based on a technicality he intended to follow the orders and save his friend. The only thing was while he would leave, will Luke stay at this cave and cause no more harm to anyone?

Muse;; 7/10
Word Count;; 298
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:59 am

Luke lowered his rock slightly as he listened to Epizon.

"You'll bring him back?..." Luke said, getting a headache and used his left hand to hold his head, his face contorting in pain, ""The lamb of the people has him, she...took him away...tore it from my hand...I promised I wouldn't let him go...never" Luke told Epizon before sliding against the wall and sobbing to himself in great distress of his missing part of his soul; his zanpakuto, taking a fetal position while crying, he looked at Epizon in between his legs, the bloodshot effect in his eyes had reduced but was still there.

"Give him back to me...please" Luke crocked out in sadness before going back to crying to himself, still holding onto the rock so hard that his knuckles had turned white, showing him indirectly just how much he missed his zanpakuto and how hard he held onto his zanpakuto and his closest friend as well as showing it through his crying and despair, he just sobbed into his legs as he waited for a response.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 179
Tags;; Luke, Epizon
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#27Guest 

on Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:01 am

”Yes I will bring him back” replied Epizon. ”the lamb of the sheep? That could be a reference or it could be something literal. I suppose the best way to figure this out is to head to where he was held, I might find some clues from there” . Casting another look at Luke, he thought whether or not to bind him using a kido spell, maybe he should have done that. For some reason though, his heart allow it neither could his mind convince him with enough logics to do so. So he left Luke where he was with these words, ”Trust me Luke, I’ll bring him back, just don’t get out of here and wait for me”.

Exiting the cave system he set out for the seiretei as fast as he could using shunpo. It didn’t take him much long, as fast as he had exited the area he was back in it, now he headed straight for squad 4’s barricades avoiding the officials as much as he could, because if he did ran into one obviously they would ask about Luke and currently his reply might not be to their liking. Arriving at squad 4’s barracks he stopped in front of the building, the shinigami stationed at the door asked him about Luke but instead he asked them a question, ignoring their queries, ”The lamb of the people, what does that mean to you?”

The two shinigami looked at one another and then burst out laughing. Apparently it was something really funny, the sad thing was that Epizon didn’t get the joke. Frustrated, agitated and puzzled Epizon really didn’t have time for jokes. Their laughter was interrupted by the sound of an unsheathing zanpakuto. The black colored blade with the dragon hilt, held now in Epizon’s hand his face at the moment looked like the face of a demon, out to kill. Epizon’s reiatsu felt like a heavy burden to those two shinigami, they poor fellows couldn’t even speak. The door swung open as Dr. Lamb walked out and inquired Epizon the reason for his behavior.

”All I asked them was if they knew a reference and they began laughing like this.” Dr. Lamb was well aware of Epizon’s seat in squad 6th so she scolded her subordinates and apologized after which she introduced herself. ”Dr.Lamb? So you took away Luke’s zanpakuto?” Fixing up her glasses she replied with an unconcerned tone, ”well of coarse, I was the doctor responsible for him. Leaving a weapon with a mental patient isn’t exactly smart.” From her point of view she was right but her careful assessment had made her patient worst and she had failed to notice that.

”I’ve been entrusted to eliminate the threat known as Luke Yasenha, you must be aware of this, for that I will be needing his zanpakuto” Well, that wasn’t exactly a lie. Another technically appropriate sentence, Epizon was keeping it tight. Since his tone did sound official the doctor fell for it and Epizon was entrusted with Luke’s zanpakuto. Holding on to it, he tied it to his waist and then left without saying another word; worried whether Luke had held up his part of the bargain. Once again he rushed through the same path and it didn’t take him long to get back. Looking at the cave he hoped that Luke had remained in the cave while he was gone, there was only one way to find out.

Muse;; 7/10
Word Count;; 577
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:24 am

What Epizon would return to would be that the cave that he had found Luke in had been blocked by a cave in, caused by Luke, while Epizon was away, he had psychotic fit as he saw hounds appearing, in his panic, he fired Raikōhō into the ceiling, causing a cave in, Luke meanwhile would be hiding behind a rock, shaking in fear.

"Bad dogs...where is he?...where...is...he?" Luke said before falling asleep against the rock, his mind tired and pushed beyond the psychological limits as he waited for Epizon, the cave he was in covered in scratch marks like some animal had been and slashed up the entire cave, giving the cave a creepy feel to it.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 120
Tags;; Epizon, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#29Guest 

on Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:35 pm

As Epizon returned he found the cave from before to be closed by a rock. Had Luke done this? Or had other shinigami gotten to him? Was this the result of some sort of struggle? All of these were possible. ”Oh no…”, though his worries were put to rest. As his instinct was, as soon as he couldn’t locate Luke by sight, he resorted to Reiatsu detecting skills. Breathing a sigh of relief, Epizon found his friend. His reiatsu was still not like normal so it meant that he was still going through that phase, because of being separated from his zanpakuto. ”Your troubles are now over my friend”. Looking at Luke’s reiatsu, it made him worry a little. Though the reiatsu was there, meaning his life force was present but he wasn’t moving much.

Was he hurt? Or had he just tired himself to the point where he couldn’t move? There was only one way to find out. Epizon had to get in but he also needed to make sure that when he did, Luke would remain unharmed. In order to do so, he needed to assume that Luke was no longer capable of protecting himself and he needed to do all the work. Looking around Epizon decided not to blow up the entrance since Luke would be in danger, instead he decided to break through the wall right next to the entrance. ”Okay then. If I use my reiatsu, I know he’ll be troubled so I’ll have to make do with brute force then. This should be interesting”

Even though the circumstances were nothing like interesting not one bit, at least not to a normal soul. But Epizon was one who always got excited with the slightest thought of training, right now if he used his bare fists to move through, then he would be training his physical strength, wouldn’t he? Making sure that both the zanpakuto were tightly tied to his waist, Epizon cracked his knuckles. This was going to be a painful experience but it won’t kill him so it’ll make him stronger. Walking a few feet away from the entrance he began pouring his strength into his fists, smacking against the walls of the cave. The noise produced was loud but his spiritual pressure was controlled or at least as much as he could control it. As his reiryoku was naturally larger it was never easy to control it, so he did exert some reiatsu with his punches; but he was doing his best to keep it to a minimum.

“Bang..Bang” the sounds echoed in the northern district the noise was loud and only grew louder, both in frequency and volume. Epizon continued to pour more and more of his strength into his punches also increasing the speed of his punches, even the wall of the cave could not withstand his sheer determination and had now begun to give way. While his fists had now begun to bleed and pain had begun to pour in, but he endured and continued his pounding.

Location;; Northern Cave system, Outskirts
Muse;; 7/10
Word Count;; 508
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:06 pm

Luke stirred from his slumber from hearing the sounds of fists on stone rippling through the cave but something that woke him up more was that he could feel the empty void of his zanpakuto calling out to him, whether Epizon was aware of it or not, his zanpakuto would be glowing black from where he had put it, making the sound of a child crying about losing his mom, Luke lifted his head as his body started releasing the same black reiatsu into the environment, his blood red eyes glowing a deep red from new found resolve.

"Zetsubō..." Luke muttered as he stood slowly up, his reiatsu rising with him like his reiatsu were like strings and he was a puppet being risen off the floor before turning and launching into shunpo, punching hard and fast, so fast that it looked like multiple fists were flying at the wall of rock and rubble, making him like what the humans would call a living jackhammer, he would smash out the rubble from Epizon's left side through a cloud of dust created from the stone that he smashed through, he panted hard, his knuckles were bleeding and he was sweating, his eyes covered in shade as his head turned Epizon, raising a open hand to Epizon.

"Return...him to me...Epizon-san" Luke spoke softly as he raised his head, the bloodshot effect from his eyes had drained away, meaning for the time being, he had returned to his senses before waiting a response.

Punch appearance and speed:

Muse;;
Word Count;; 250
Tags;; Luke, Epizon
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#31Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder