Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Aftershock CLOSED COMPLETED

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

#11Guest 

on Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:07 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 4-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Luke growled as Mercry suddenly grabbed his arm and threw him into the cave wall before he saw Mercry performing Shitotsu Sansen as the three triangles of gold light gave rushing towards him, first pinning his wrists to the wall before the third one came but Luke channeled his reiatsu into his leg and smashed it into tiny pieces but his hands were still bound by the bakudo as his body convulsed, trying to free itself as Luke looked at Mercry

"YOU LEFT ME TO BURN!..bones can break...flesh can burn...I WATCHED THEM BURN!...I didn't mean to hurt anyone...WHERE'S THE BITCH!? I'LL TEAR HER TO PIECES FOR REFUSING ME!...Who am I?...Hey you!...TELL ME WHO THE FUCK I AM?!" Luke asked Mercry in his ramblings as he tried to free himself from the bakudo; his eyes twisted with madness as he went from angry to sad and back again within a small space of time, he stared angrily at Mercry as he waited for his response

Location;; Cave system, Rukongai
Muse;;
Word Count;; 171
Tags;; Mercry, Luke
OOC;; I think this maybe a good time for Daemon to join in *wink, wink* Wink

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#12Guest 

on Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:47 am

Squad 4 was mobilized just minutes after the first attack on civilians took place. Daemon Tetsuyo, now the Vice Captain, was in charge of the operation. The Target was an unknown swordsman, and apparently crazed. Squad 4 was selected for the job instead of another because the Target appeared to be under some kind of mental or physical condition. Their job was to analyze the Target, stop the attack, and then treat the subject. During the operation a separate set of Squad 4 would take care of the wounded civilians.

Daemon and two others were the first ones to get a visual on the target. and to Daemon's surprise, the target was none other than Luke. The Shinigami appeared to be in a state of hallucination, raving about fires and broken limbs. It was agonizing to watch. He was in combat with another Shinigami that Daemon didn't recognize, but thankfully he appeared to be winning. Suddenly, the moment to strike came. The Shinigami pinned luke to the side wall with Kido. Daemon leapt from atop the building he was surveying from and came down on Luke's head like a hammer, aiming to knock him out in one blow. They couldn't have him causing any more trouble. If this didn't work, he would have to resort to actually fighting which wouldn't bode well for the troubled Shinigami.

#13Guest 

on Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:08 am

Luke growled at Mercry like some sort of wild animal as he tried to free himself from the bakudo but his attempts for freedom was cut short by the arrival of the newly promoted vice captain of squad four; Daemon entering the cave

"You...master of bones...I saw living bones in my dreams and did you know what I did with them...I TURN THEM TO ASHES!...You..." Luke started to scream at Daemon but never got the chance to finish his sentence when he leaped at him and, with one, quick but hard punch, knocked Luke out completely, his vision surrendering to the darkness as he passed out, his head slumped forwards, leaving him in a crucifixion position with his arms held up against the wall of the cave as his legs dangling together, his fingers stopped grasping at the stone wall and relaxed as the darkness of unconsciousness took him

Location;; Cave system, Rukongai
Muse;;
Word Count;; 152
Tags;; Daemon, Mercry, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#14Guest 

on Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:14 pm

Mercry Darcoven ;; 4-2 ;; Shinigami ;; Male   

Mercry let out a sigh of relief as he sensed the Vice Captains arrivle outside the cave. it was a real struggle to keep Luke pinned with his Kido and he knew that if the crazed Soul Reaper got loose, he would have to resort to far more dangerous methords to keep him down. Mercry released the Kido binding Luke as teh Squad Four Vice Captain knocked Luke out, flopping down to rest on the ground with an exhorsted sigh.
"Your late," grumbled the Red-head, "Couldn't you have shown up before he turned me into a scratching post?"

Location;;
Muse;;
Word Count;;
Tags;;
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#15Guest 

on Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:30 am

"We were busy. Busy convincing Squad 11 not to kill him. Get yourself patched up, and give your report. We'll take him from here." Daemon replied. He couldn't believe Luke would do something like this, yet here he was. With blood on his hands. The kid was in deep shit this time.

Daemon brought Luke back to the Squad 4 healing rooms to be examined. Daemon's specialty was in healing physical injuries, not mental, but he had an idea to understand just what was happening inside Luke's head. He put his hand on Luke and willed his pain to be transferred to him. There was a beat. And then Daemon fell. The pain was excruciating. The torment that he felt, the pain, the guilt, it was too much for his psyche to handle. He was literally breaking from the inside. When he broke the connection, the pain stopped, leaving Daemon feeling empty. Luke needed someone much better than him.

The Psychological Team of Squad 4 took over then. It would be three days before Luke's results were released.

#16Guest 

on Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:38 pm

Luke wasn't aware of his unconsciousness, his dreams haunted by the images of the skeletons burns and screaming before he was in a forest with a human video camera, collecting pages that were covered in drawing with advice like "Don't look" and "run, don't look back" but after he collected the fifth page, he felt his heart race and he turned around and saw the faceless face of Zetsubō in his face and he screamed and woke up, wide eyed in a padded room like a witness room, only the walls, ceiling and floor was made of a soft, pillow substance, covered in white leather, his bloodshot eyes darting around, looking for something when he saw a circle window in the front wall as the hidden door opened and a woman came in, wearing the medical kit of squad four that they were well known for wearing

"Hello, Mr.Yasenha, do you know where you are or who you are?" The woman asked him, tilting her glasses as Luke looked at her, she didn't visibly flinch but the dead starring Luke was doing was extremely creepy, like something out a horror film, he looked to his right where he felt someone watching before looking at the woman

"Yes, mommy, I know exactly where" Luke said with a mad smile on his face as they started their tests on his mental state with every sort of mental test imaginable over that day, intensely studying his mental state, when the third day passed, the woman would come back to see Luke carving the kanji of shadow into the cushion with a cutlery knife, covered in blood from recently cutting his wrists as the whole room with covered in the kanji along with drawings; one behind him made of lots of notebook notes, showing the large skeleton burning and slowly turning to ash; one on his left with Zetsubō's true face, the faceless face of his zanpakuto spirit, having a ominous feeling of being stare at without him even having eyes to stare with, Luke looked up in his straightjacket that was modified so the user could use their arms but could be sealed with a simple flick of the wrists and stared at the woman

"I told him I wasn't going to let go...I told him I wouldn't let him go, even up to my final breath..." Luke said before suddenly and without warning launched into shunpo, grabbing her neck and pushing her and him into the hallway outside the cell, pressing her against the wall

"WHERE IS HE?! WHERE THE FUCK IS HE?! GIVE HIM BACK TO ME YOU BITCH!" Luke screamed at her, choking her when, in his mind, he saw her face melt off, leaving her faceless and looked from side to side to see burning skeletons coming towards him, he suddenly let go of her, screamed and ran into the room, slamming the door and taking a fetal position in the corner and sobbing with tears coming down his cheeks

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that, don't hurt me again, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" Luke said, repeating it over and over again as he sobbed into his legs, wishing for something to relieve his pain or someone to talk to apart from the psychologist, he didn't care which came first, anything would be better than the nothingness in his cell with his madness going round and round inside his head as he waited for the results of their "tests" or just for something to happen

Location;; Padded cell in squad four medical center, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 586
Tags;; Mercry, Daemon, Luke
OOC;; Sorry about the late post, my arms hurt like hell and it makes it really hard to write >:U

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#17Guest 

on Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:07 pm

Mercry Darcoven ;; 4-2 ;; Shinigami ;; Male   

Mercry limped through the Squad four Barraks, his uniforms top drapped over his shoulders, showing of the stained bandages wrapped round his torso. he reached his destination to find a shocked looking shrink on the floor. he approched and offered the woman a hand.
"Let me guess, he attacked you?" inquired the feather headed Soul Reaper.

Location;;
Muse;;
Word Count;;
Tags;;
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#18Guest 

on Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:35 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 3-3 ;; Shinigami ;; Male    

The woman relaxed as the red headed shinigami helped her up, she fixed her glasses, making them reflect with the ceiling light

"Thank you, sir, yes, he did attack me but he was yelling for something back, would you know what he meant?" the woman asked him, still recovering from the suddenly attack by Luke but also trying to work out what his mad ramblings meant, Luke himself was still in his cell, crying to himself when he felt a familiar reiatsu

"I can smell the hounds, the hound has come; I told her I didn't mean it..." Luke mumbled to himself before pressing his face against the window of his padded cell, "GIVE IT BACK! GIVE IT BACK RIGHT NOW! Luke yelled from his cell, smashing his fist against the padded side of the door, his eyes bloodshot, starring in a disturbingly creepy and distant manner at Mercry and the psychiatrist lady, growling and snarling as he hammered at the door, waiting for a response

Location;; Padded cell in squad four medical center, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 165
Tags;; Daemon, Mercry, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#19Guest 

on Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:29 am

Epizon "Oneiropolos" Psychi ;; 3-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male    

When a shinigami begins to act weird and continues to do so until he ends up locked in a cell, the rumors do spread around. So much that a shinigami who really doesn’t do much besides training and sleeping around gets to hear about the latest development about him as well. Epizon kept hearing about Luke Yasenha who had apparently been the news of the day. Despite the fact that he had trained or slept most part of the day, he still knew where Luke was and what was the latest thing he did.

Now, he was told that Luke was put in a cell of squad 4’s mental ward which was actually pretty disturbing. He knew Luke Yasenha, he had fought alongside him and trained with him. For all he knew, Luke was a tough shinigmai with a determined personality and he was a good team player as well. How did he end up in such a way, well the rumors didn’t say much about that. Even so he was curious but there was no reason for him to get involved so he had kept his distance.

”What exactly happened to make you like this Luke?” those were his thoughts most part of the day.  Now he was in his favorite spot: on the tree branch next to the squad 6’s barracks. His eyes were closed and he intended to sleep, as he fell into his deep slumber not long after followed a hell butterfly. These hell butterflies are really smart when it comes to dealing with Epizon, since he is mostly sleeping when they are sent for him, they know how to deal with him.

The hell butterfly first landed on his forehead, resulting in a slight irritation which the sleeping shinigami scratched; then the hell butterfly flew and landed on his nose making it itchy and finally after irritating him in similar manner for some time it landed once again on his forehead. The frustrated yet still asleep shinigami smacked himself on the head, resulting in a not so elegant landing on the ground, after which the hell butterfly innocently and elegantly landed on his shoulder relaying the disturbing message it carried.

Location;; Seireitei
Muse;; 6/10
Word Count;; 366
Tags;; Luke, Epizon,
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#20Guest 

on Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:57 am

Luke Yasenha ;; 3-3 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Luke continued to pound and pound at the cell door, barking like a dog and screaming, the women shifted her glasses so they didn't reflect the light and she went to a nearby phone and called some squad four members.

"Hello? This is doctor Lamb, can I request that you transfer patient number 666481 to the squad four stockade? he's becoming more and more uncontrollable" Doctor Lamb asked over the phone, she heard orders over the phones and that the team would be down shortly, as promised, the transfer squad came, opening Luke's cell and grabbing his neck with a neck collar with wooden poles that held it together and kept pressure on Luke's neck while two of the squad members held his arms, they then lead him out the treatment center and walked him down a forest path to the stockade but then Luke's head snapped up, smiling psychotically before he started releasing his reiatsu, stopping the guards in their tracks.

"What the hell?!" one of the guards remarked before Luke turned his head slowly and creepily towards him.

"Exactly, welcome to my hell since I won't let the hounds find me, I won't let them, understand?!" Luke yelled at them before his shadow grew four, shadow arms, two that formed on his shoulders, breaking the neck collar with ease while the two that formed on either side of his waist smashed into the ground, the guards tried to arrest him again but Luke grabbed them all in three of his shadow arms; one each before crushing them to death before smashing their corpses into the ground with enough force that they looked like pancakes that had been run over, leaving a pile of guts, blood and bones stamped into the dirt, Luke put away the arms as he heard voices coming towards him.

"The hounds...the hounds are coming, I need to run fast, I won't let them find me" Luke muttered psychotically before launching into shunpo, running away, stopping for a moment to use his shadow arms to lift the gate enough for him to pass through and running into the outskirts, far from the Seireitei and where most shinigami wouldn't go; the far outskirts of the northern districts; only squad three were ever posted here and it's where Luke came to rest, in a cave system, hidding his spiritual pressure and taking a fetal position in the corner, shaking his head from side to side slowly, his eyes bloodshot as he was driven out his mind.

"The hounds won't find me here...Mr.bubbles told me they wouldn't...He wouldn't lie to me, especially making them go splat on the ground...bad doggies, they won't follow me, just scream" Luke said in a crazed trance as he sat in cave, listening to the screams of the people he had just killed go round and round in his head.

Location;; Seireitei, Northern cave system in the outskirts
Muse;;
Word Count;; 477
Tags;; Luke, Mercry, Epizon, Daemon
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum