Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Aftershock CLOSED COMPLETED

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

#1Guest 

on Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:19 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 4-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male    
"Arggg!" A civilian cried out as Luke cut him down out the blue, his eyes were bloodshot, wide with insanity, his zanpakuto coated in the blood of the man he had just cut down, Luke's mind was tricking him, he felt he was surrounded by shades of people; faceless and screaming at him, when one of the people moved towards him, the shade that represented them came closer, he quickly pointed to the tip of his blade towards the person that moved

"No! Stay away from me!" Luke cried out, rapidly swinging his sword rapidly at anyone that came close to him, he ran away, firing Shakkahō and his modified hado, Kangeki Byakurai, filling the air with orbs of crimson energy and beams of black lightning as he ran away, he could hear the screams of people being badly hurt from his attacks, he covered his ears, leaving the village in flames as he ran into the forest where he found after a few minutes in a cave system, going down into its depths, across a river and hiding in a central cave in a small hole, just big enough for him to curl up in as he hid from the nightmares of his own mind that filled the room with their presence, screaming at him

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! leave me alone, Please! I didn't mean to! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Luke cried out, tears coming from his eyes as he begged the spirits of his mind to leave his tortured mind alone as he sobbed into his legs, he needed help, the training he did with his zanpakuto spirit hadn't taxed his body but his mind to its breaking point and Luke had just snapped as the hallucinations continued to scream...

Location;; Rukongai
Muse;;
Word Count;; 291
Tags;; Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#2Guest 

on Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:30 pm

Mercry Darcoven ;; 4-2 ;; Shinigami ;; Male   

Mercry looked around the burning village, a scowl on his face. he had been called out here along with a few other members of his Squad to aid in the recovery efforts in the destroyed village and then to find the one responsible. the problem was, he knew who was responsible thanks to Okamishiroyuki. the wolf spirit had detected Lukes Spiritual Pressure all over the area as soon as he had entered the village. Mercry turned on his heel and began to walk in the direction Okamishiroyuki could sense Lukes Spiritual Pressure in, intending to find his friend and get some anwsers.

Location;;
Muse;;
Word Count;;
Tags;;
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#3Guest 

on Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:51 am

Luke was curled into a fetal position in the center of the cave, his eyes glassed over with a eerie and creepy smile on his face, his vision filled with the shades of his inner world screaming at him

"Don't you hear the screaming?...I think they want us to be buried here...Let's give them a message to leave us to die...I saw them burning...their bones turned to ash...why did they all have the same faces...or maybe some were different...but they all burned the same...need to burn the exit too" Luke spoke out loud to himself, the echoes bouncing around as he lifted his hand with a crazy look in his eyes

"Hado number sixty-three: Raikōhō" Luke said with a crazied, psychopathic look on his face as he fired the destructive kido as a large orb generated in Luke's palm before firing as a wave of lightning energy in a beam, smashing into the exit to the cave and exploding with lightning covering the walls within a electrical explosion, causing a cave-in that trapped Luke within as he sat in the cave, moving his torso from left to right like a old grandfather clock

"Ding, Dong, now we won't have any interrupts for class... I made them bleed, I didn't want them to bleed...but the blood continued to pour from their bodies...and when I put my hands to the holes, they became red...Ding, Dong" Luke said within his insanity as he sat their, rambling madly as he sat their, alone in the cave with only the screams of the shades and the dripping of water to make a sound in the eerie silence of the cave

Location;; Cave system, Rukongai
Muse;;
Word Count;; 283
Tags;; Mercry, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#4Guest 

on Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:45 pm

Mercry growled as he staired at the entrence of the cave in front of him. or rather, what used to be the enterence.
"That idiot," he muttered under his breath, "But somethings going on here. his Spiritual Pressures fluxuating rapidly. i need to find him and quick."
the red-head unsheathed his sword and held it out in front of him.
"Quicksword," he muttered as his sword and arm vanished in a blur as the high speed slashes pulverized the stone in frount of him.

Location;;
Muse;;
Word Count;;
Tags;;
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#5Guest 

on Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:09 pm

Luke watched, his eyes bloodshot and filled with madness, smiling creepily as he watched Mercry blast through the wall of rubble he had created, he cocked his head, making a sickening snapping sound like he broke his neck before straightening it instantly

"Look everyone, we have a visitor, what should we do with him?" Luke asked, speaking like he wasn't all there as he looked around the cave at the shades that screamed at him, to Mercry, it would seem he was looking into thin air before nodding his head in a seemingly random direction

"You want him to scream? if you say so...You want me to paint the room red...not too much, can't overdo it now, otherwise our home will look trashy..." Luke spoke around the cave before looking at Mercry and suddenly looked angry, "I DIDN'T TOUCH HER!" Luke screamed at him, launching into the air, climbing into the roof of the cave, hiding his spiritual pressure before getting behind Mercry on the roof before he launched himself, screaming crazily before he would draw his zanpakuto and go for a vertical slash at Mercry's back

Muse;;
Word Count;; 184
Tags;; Mercry, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#6Guest 

on Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:53 pm

Mercry entered the cave, rubbing his sore arm. although affective, moving his arm and heavy sword at such high volovity was really painful if kept up for to long. he glanced around the chamber, serching for his friend, before instincts honed from hours of training with a sword warned him, causing him to throw himself forwards into a roll, just bairly dodging the sword blade that passed through where his head had been just a second ago. he took one look at his attacker and saw Lukes crazed eyes and immedeatly took a defencive stance with his sword.

Location;;
Muse;;
Word Count;;
Tags;;
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#7Guest 

on Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:05 pm

Luke watched Mercry react to his screaming, dodging his attack and taking a defensive stance, Luke attacked Mercry with no regard for his own safety or his own life, swinging his zanpakuto wildly against Mercry's blade, pushing him back from the sheer ferocity of his madness fueled attacks

"I DIDN'T TOUCH HER!...SHE HIT ME FIRST!...I didn't mean to kill them...It was my fault...DON'T YOU SEE THEM BURNING!...their bones turned to ash...STOP LOOKING AT ME!" Luke said, rambling in his madness as he clashed with Mercry, their blades sparking when he pushed his blade up into the air so it was pointing directly at Mercry's chest before he slammed the end of the handle, thrusting the blade, where if it connected, would run Mercry through as he charged a Raikōhō which he would fire a point-blank range against Mercry's face

"I need some red paint...got to paint my house...the pain runs in your body so I need to open the top" Luke said crazied to see if Mercry could dogde both his thrust to his chest and the Raikōhō he aimed right for the red-head's face

Muse;;
Word Count;; 191
Tags;; Mercry, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#8Guest 

on Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:08 pm

Mercrys eyes widened in shock at the shear foracity of his friends attacks. he subconsously began to read the movements of Lukes Spiritual Pressure within his body, allowing him to read the other Soul Reapers movements. he easerly read teh movements of the stab and the build up for the Kido. he quickly allowed himself to fall back, flipping over so the stab and kido passed over his head. as he did, he placed his palm on the ground before spinning, attempting to take Lukes legs out from under him with his legs. if it hit, Luke would be tripped and fall to the floor where Mercry would try to knock him out with the flat of his blade.

Location;;
Muse;;
Word Count;;
Tags;;
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#9Guest 

on Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:54 pm

Luke was surprised when Mercry managed to both dodge both his sudden thrust and his kido, which exploded in a burst of electrical furry behind mercry, rubble falling behind him as Mercry went onto his palm and proceeded to kick him in a way that would knock him over but Luke spun on his head like a break dancer and flipped into the air, spinning wildly in the air as he spun and slashed rapidly at Mercry before back flipping away to get back into his feet

"I DIDN'T TELL YOU TO LEAVE!...I told you I wanted to help you...DON'T LOOK AWAY FROM ME...I saw them...they all had the same face...THEY ALL HAD THE SAME FUCKING FACE!...And...And I tore them to pieces, they all blow up and turned into snow...how did they turn into snow?...AND WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU ANYWAY?!" Luke rambled before attacking Mercry like a berserker, making his strikes extremely hard to predict, making feints sometimes, other times he would swing wildly, other times makes jabs and thrusts at Mercry's body, anywhere he could hit, with all these attacks, he was sure he was going to get a few cuts and wounds on Mercry's body so he continued his madness fueled attacking, seeing if he could get his attacks through

Muse;;
Word Count;; 220
Tags;; Mercry, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#10Guest 

on Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:49 pm

Mercry gritted his teeth as he backpeddled away from his crazed friend, his sences pushing themselves to the limit to prodict the paths of the other mans attacks. even with his ability, he still couldnt avoid every stirke and reseaved a few cuts. nothing life threatening, but small and painful. eventually, the red-headed Soul Reaper saw and opening as Luke overextended from a strike. before the other Soul Reaper could react, he grabbed his arm. if sucssesful, Mercry will throw Luke into the wall before using Shitotsu Sansen to bind him in place.

Location;;
Muse;;
Word Count;;
Tags;;
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

Spoiler:
Spell Name: Shitotsu Sansen
Spell Type: Bakudo
Spell Number: 30
Spell Incantation: unknown
Spell Effect: the user draws an inverted yellow triangle in the air that fires three bolts of light at the targets upper body, immobilising them.

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum