Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Carriage of Thunder (Private) (Completed)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:09 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 3-3 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Luke looked up, his eyes widened before shaking his head, he considered her words before looking at the hand he had used to cast the spell

"I think it might be that, its the same thing that happened with my Byakurai" Luke said, pointing his finger at the dummy, firing his custom Byakurai at the dummies head as the concentrated beam of black lightning hit the target, knocking his head back hard before he lowered his hand, thinking he had proven his point before turning to Iro, deciding that it would be wise and more interesting to create another custom kido like his Byakurai

"I manifested my reiatsu in my kido? interesting, just like my Byakurai, my reiatsu seems to cause my kido to become stronger and twisted versions of their original counterparts, I don't know why my reiatsu keeps doing that, its like it has a mind of its own" Luke said, tightening his hand into a fist before releasing his hand, he shifted his sleeve, revealing to Iro for a few moments the self-inflicted cuts on the underside of his right arm, his left was the same but Iro wouldn't know that before he put the badly-scarred underside of his arm near his sheathed zanpakuto before he unsheathed his blade halfway before he pressed his arm against the blade and cut into his scarred flesh, making it bleed before sheathing his blade back and looking at Iro

"I'm sorry, I admit that I did the kido well but I just hate when I think I've messed up because I know what its supposed to look like and I have a habit of beating myself up over the most mundane things, but, I think that would be a good idea to train for another custom kido like my Kangeki Byakurai, I'm more then willing to train for this new custom kido with you so please; lend me your guidance and experience to help me perfect and create this new bakudo of mine" Luke asked her before standing up straight, waiting for her response

Location;; Kido corps training grounds, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 341
Tags;; Iro, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#12Guest 

on Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:26 am

Sada was quite interested to see that Luke even had a darkened version of the Byakurai, a spell she chose not to master, simply because she did not consider it interesting enough to be mastered. She raised an eyebrow as he cut himself, slightly irritated by his act of self-mutilation. But in the meantime, she said nothing. When he had finished speaking, and was waiting for her response, Sada said, "so essentially, you wound yourself for every slight mistake you make?" She shook her head and gazed at him with a confused expression. "Why?"

Her expression became a little more serious as she placed her hands on her hips, maintaining eye contact. "As it were, Yasenha-san, you didn't make any mistakes, and if you know you didn't, why the self-punishment? You're not perfect, you never were, and I hate to break it to you, but you never will be, so stop acting like it's wrong to make mistakes. I prefer working with people that can make mistakes, that can accept the fact that they have limits, and while accepting these limits, are willing to strive to pass them. Your mentality appears to be one of total refusal to accept failure, which leads me to ask, should you encounter an enemy stronger than you, and suffer defeat at his hands, what will you do? Kill yourself?"

The Vice Commander's expression softened, and she sighed. "Yeah, I know it isn't any of my business, but the 'guidance and experience' you ask to help you were gained through years and years of mistake making and personal correction, which had nothing to do with self-scarification. So please, don't do that again, or you might just freak me out and I'll run away." She smiled slightly and continued, "alright, back to business. If you want to alter the nature of your kidou, ask yourself what caused the slight change, and then capitalize on it. In your case, it seems your reiatsu is the key... and I'd say it's your zanpakutou that makes such a flavor, because the zanpakutou is a manifestation of your soul, which generates reiatsu, as you know. So, attempt to connect with your zanpakutou spirit when you perform your next casting, and let's see what happens."

on Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:25 pm

Luke listen as she asked him why he would cut himself for every little mistake, he sighed, letting his right arm hang by his side as blood ran down his hand and onto the ground below

"You see, the reason I cut myself is for two reasons; one is because of making mistakes, I would hate to mess something up in front of my peers so I train hard and if I didn't do it right, I cut myself until It was correct because how can I defend the innocent when I can't properly use the skills that I was teached; the second reason is because I hate myself, I disgust myself, just my very existence disgusts me, I'm trying to accept myself but its hard after several centuries of self hate" Luke explained himself to Iro before she continued, when she said about what would happen if he was defeated by a enemy, would he kill himself, his eyes widened at that before taking on a sad look, his hand tightening into a fist before looking at Iro

"I...I wouldn't do that, as long as I have something to protect, I wouldn't kill myself unless I was captured by the enemy and it was to avoid leaking information about the soul society because in the entire soul society, there are so many people I want to protect, I would lose my life before letting them down, my suffering would be for nothing if our enemies got into the soul society, my life in exchange for there to be peace I am quite happy to pay...I understand I'm not perfect and I am willing to make mistakes but not if those mistakes costs the lives of others, that is more of a torment than anything else..." Luke said with a great sadness in his blood red eyes before he let her finish, saying not to do that again in her presence or she would off, he mentally slapped himself and almost went to cut himself for being so rude in front of a lady and a superior officer before remembering her order and put his hand back to his side before listening to her explanation of what he could do to complete the custom kido and suggested that he connect to his zanpakuto spirit and see what would happen, Luke nodded and looked back at the beaten up mental dummy before he placed his left hand onto the handle of his sheathed zanpakuto while lifting his right hand in the same position he used earlier for the bakudo with the index finger and the middle finger raised.

"Ok...Zetsubō...let's do this...together" Luke spoke mentally to his zanpakuto spirit as the handle started glowing black, making a sound similar to a warrior howling in despair after losing a loved one before Luke also released his spiritual pressure once more, removing the life from the area in effect of his spiritual pressure as it formed into the faceless face of his zanpakuto spirit but want Iro would notice is that the faceless face that manifested in Luke's reiatsu would turn towards her, making a creepy clicking sound, very similar to the sound of someone's neck breaking before she would feel a extremely creepy stare from his faceless face, even if he had no eyes, staring at his blank features and the omnibus feelings she would be getting would be creeping her out at the very least, although it would be interesting to see if you resist going insane from seeing Zetsubō's real face as Luke lifted his head, revealing his eyes had gone into his head as if possessed but still having a serious look on his face as he took a slow but deep breath in before saying a edited version of the previous incantation

Carriage of thunder, Bridge of a spinning wheel. With Darkness, Manifest this into six: Bakudo number sixty-one: Rokukurayamibō" Luke called out as a spark of darkness flickered from his extended fingers before six thin but wide rods appeared in the sky around the dummy, instead of them being the normal yellow color, they were pitch black before the rods shoot forward much faster than before, slamming into the metal dummy with enough force that it created a small dust cloud, once the cloud had vanished, it would be revealed that the area that his Rokukurayamibō had hit into had cracked slightly as Luke let go of his zanpakuto, the image of his zanpakuto spirit's face disappearing with it as he stopped releasing his spiritual pressure, he closed his eyes for a moment before opening then to reveal his blood red eyes back to where they were supposed to be as he looked over at Iro as the color and life returned to the area, he didn't dispel his bakudo however as he wanted to see what Iro thought of his technique

"So...Iro-chan...what do you think of it?" Luke said with his eyes shading over as he walked over to her so he stood in front of her as he waited for her response

Muse;;
Word Count;; 847
Tags;; Iro, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#14Guest 

on Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:18 am

Sada listened to Luke's explanations of his actions, not in the least disturbed that he had cut in before she had finished her speech. She shrugged; Luke's opinions were his own, but it was painful to see someone that hated himself so greatly. Why this was so, Sada could never say. But for the meantime, she chose to focus on his kidou creation and do little else. She watched as Luke pointed with two fingers again at the training dummy. And then came the freaky session. First it was the noise; like that of a bereaved howl. Sada characteristically raised an eyebrow, but did not make any further action. Then came the manifestation of Luke's reiatsu: the lifeless, despair that seemed to erase life and color from the environment. The dark reiatsu manifested into a faceless head which turned to face Sada with the sickening crunch of a neck breaking. While that was freaky enough, the truth was that there was something else, something beyond just the face that was the true source of fear.

Although she was agitated on the inside, Sada coolly released a quantity of her own reiatsu, a bright green light against the dark colorlessness. Her own spirit pressure resisted the feel of Luke's, allowing her to watch his proceedings with much less ado. This time, the six rods were pure black, slamming into the dummy with heavy force. As Luke's reiatsu subsided, Sada allowed hers to do the same, inwardly pleased that she had not lost composure in the face of such a new and scary power. As Luke walked over to her, asking her what she thought of his technique, Sada stood on tiptoe and playfully flicked his jaw with her middle finger. "Idiot," she said, "call me Sada." Then she turned to look at the dummy. The bakudou still held. In all, it seemed to be a success. "I'll give you an 8 out of 10, the missing marks as a result of your breaking the age-old rule: never freak out your instructor. But in all, I think you did just grand. Congratulations, you have a new kidou."

The blue-haired Shinigami grinned and gave him the thumbs-up sign with both hands.

on Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:10 am

Luke watched as Iro came over and flicked his chin, not too hard but with enough force to hurt a little, more playful than anything else before, he hadn't notice her raising her reiatsu enough to resist the effects of his own since he was too busy concentrating on his new kido; partaking in a sort of zanpakuto to shinigami union for the time he was creating his new kido, when she finished Congratulating him, she stuck her both her hands up and gave him a double thumbs up, he smiled and clicked his finger as his new bakudo shattered into what looked like pieces of black glass before fading away entirely before turning back to Iro

"Yes, Sada-chan, thank you for your assistance with creating this new bakudo of mine, it's been a pleasure working with you and I hope that, if the need arises that I need to learn a new kido again, I'll ask for you again, goodbye...IRo-ChAn" Luke said, just after saying goodbye, he turned around, having a sort of mental tick, saying her last name in a creepy way, from the front, his right eye had gone into his head like he was in a semi-possessed state, smiling in a madness-induced way before walking towards the mid day sun with a new bakudo in tow...

(Thread End)

Muse;;
Word Count;; 220
Tags;; Iro, Luke
OOC;; had massive fun doing this thread with Iro so thank you to Iro-chan and another fantastic and enjoyable thread, well done ^.^

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#16Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum