Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Guest 

on Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:09 am

Luke Yasenha ;; 4-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male    

Luke found himself on the path to the kido corps barracks once again, following the path through the cherry blossom glade to it, it was a pleasant day today, the sun was out, although he hated the sun, the heat of the sun made his skin crawl, he always preferred the night, it was cooler or the winter when it was ice cold with the moon and stars out, he was decided that he needed to learn higher level bakudo, one he had in mind above all the others: Rikujōkōrō, a bakudo well used by the higher ranking shinigami and one that was very effective against a opponent, especially higher level opponents which he desperately needed since he was facing stronger and stronger opponents almost on a daily basis so he needed higher level kido so he hoped someone from the kido corps could help him; either from the child-like kido commander like before or someone else that was willing to train him, he eventually came up to the doors and knocked, with luck, they would know he was coming as he had sent them a letter telling them he was coming to train in the bakudo so he knocked and waited for a response

Location;; Kido Corps barracks, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 205
Tags;; Luke, Iro
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#2Guest 

on Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:25 am

There was nothing better to do on a hot day than paperwork. It dulled the mind, chaffed the nerves and brought about lethargy and frustration in a very wholesome way. And with the Commander of the Kidou Corps running off again for the umpteenth time, and leaving all the office work to his obliging Vice-Commander, there was nothing else she could do than attempt to sing some dumb Earth song titled "Whistle While You Work", which actually turned out to be a very bad idea. Because a part of the song said something about not letting so much work bother you. That would have been easy, if the original owner of the work wasn't going about stealing food and performing simian antics. So she finished the tons of paperwork, wishing she could smack her Commander like a baby when she saw him next. Only problem was, she might end up being the one with a sore backside.

Now free for the moment, Sada was planning on probably spending the rest of her day hiding somewhere resting and reading a book, or practicing kidou, when she heard a knock on the door of the main hall of the Kidou HQ building. She opened the door to stare at a black karate gi. Craning her head backwards, she looked up into the blood-red eyes of the black-haired man standing before her. Quite tall, and he had nice muscles. "Hello, and welcome to the Kidou Corps HQ," she announced with a playful smile, revealing her perfect set of teeth. "I'm Iro Sada, the current slave of the Corps, but don't worry, they treat me well. Call me Sada. So, what should I call you, and what would you like me to do for you?"

Sada had never seen the letter written by Luke; it was underneath a book in Commander Naresora's office.

#3Guest 

on Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:39 am

Luke was waiting patently outside the doors of the kido corps when the doors were opened and what he was greeted with made him go a bright red while having a nosebleed; he was greeted by a well-endowed, well-tan woman with a body to die for and by the way she dressed, she was letting everyone she met know of her goddess-like good looks and her clothing only served to better allow others, mostly males he presumed, a look at her wonderful curves and voluptuous body, he was trying to process all of her loveliness when her cute but appealing voice broke him out his trace and he shook his head, his brain still trying to wrap its head around her loveliness when she introduced herself as Iro Sada and explained herself as the "slave" of the kido corps, which made him cock his head at that, he really doubted that she was, her reiatsu was the same as a vice captain so he really doubted that was the case unless she did it on purpose to relax the other kido corps members, although with such lovely looks and rather, let's say "skimpy" clothes, he wouldn't be surprised that she had be doing some "other activities" with the kido corps members before his train of thought was cut off again by Iro asking him what his name was and why he had come, which confused him a bit since he had sent a letter letting them know of his arrival, he sighed, trying to distract himself from her buxom body to answer her

"My name is Luke Yasenha, Fourth seat of squad three, goddess and I require someone to teach me some kido, specifically the bakudo; Rikujōkōrō, I was wondering if you could teach me, Goddess?" Luke politely introduced himself to who he presumed to be the vice captain of the kido corps but it was always a good thing to be polite to women, no matter what rank they held, manners are always good, especially if Sada, who for some reason, he had started calling her "Goddess", he couldn't help calling her that, it just seemed right to do that, he wasn't thinking straight, his mind was trying to understand her dazzlingly beauty as he waited for her to respond and hopping she would train him, it would be a change from the childish kido commander, his blood-red eyes trying to look into her single showing eye, the other covered by her silky, blue hair that covered her other eye up and with the back done up in a ponytail, he was trying to focus on her face then her body, although it was hard from the size difference of the two but he stood their, trying not to look down too much as to show respect and not try to insult her by making her feel really small as he waited to see what her response would be

Location;; Kido corps barracks, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 489
Tags;; Iro, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#4Guest 

on Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:03 am

Sada was amused to observe Luke's reaction when he saw her. As he introduced himself and explained that he wanted to learn a kidou, Sada nodded slowly with understanding. Most likely, he had written a detailed letter, informing of his arrival. However, most likely the Commander of the Kidou corps had lost it. "'Goddess'? Isn't that a little too lofty?" Sada asked, as she sidestepped to allow the Division 3 Shinigami access into the spacious grounds of the Kidou Corps HQ. She flashed him a smile. "Thanks for the compliment, though. And you may need some blotting paper for your nose, I suppose."

Sada began walking away from Luke, gesturing for him to close the gate and follow her, as she ambulated down the wide path that led from the gate. In time, the two would reach a spacious field with a number of wooden and metal targets at the field's perimeter. Large trees stood farther out, creating patches of shade at the edge of the field. Once there, Sada turned to face Luke, raising her head to look him in the face. "Alright, Yasenha-san," she said, suddenly sounding formal, "let's not waste much time on trivialities. What is the highest level of kidou you can cast?" There was no point in trying to teach Luke a bakudou as high as level 61, if he could cast no better than, say, a level 9.

#5Guest 

on Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:31 pm

Luke smiled back as he was let inside the kido corps barracks, taking some tissues from his haori inside pocket and blowing his nose to get rid of the nosebleed

"Sorry, goddess, I can't help it and thanks for the advice" Luke said as he was trying to get his head together from her dazzling beauty as she gestured him to follow her down a well used path by the looks of it, luke bowed and followed her, they went round the barracks to the back where a forest lay as he looked around but still keeping a eye on her so not to lose her, although with her seductive ass swinging and her sensual curves, it was hard not to look away from her until they arrived at a kido corps training grounds; it was a bit more basic than the one he had been at with the kido commander with a bunch of metal and wooden test dummies, they stopped and she turned around and looked him in the face, asking him what the highest level of kido he was able to perform, Luke found that a fair question since she wouldn't want to waste her time on someone who couldn't control that level of kido, she sounded more formal now and he stood to attention like he had a pole down his back

"The highest level of kido I can perform is number sixty-three, Goddess; I can demonstrate it if you need proof of my words" Luke said, the sudden change in her voice snapped him from his mind going round and round about her curves and buxom body so he could concentrate on the task at hand

Location;; Kido corps training grounds, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 279
Tags;; Iro, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#6Guest 

on Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:33 am

Luke replied to her question by stating that he could cast a level 63 spell, as his maximum. Sada nodded. The spell in question, Rikujoukourou, was a 61, so if Luke had mastered something slightly higher, he would not have too many problems with learning a technique of a lesser number. Idly wondering whether the kidou Luke had said he knew was Sajou Sabaku, the chain restraining bakudou, or Raikouhou, the lightning-based destructive blast, Sada decided to assume it was the latter, as she believed that someone with good grasp of bakudou workings could attempt to train himself on a bakudou with a number below his current limit. All the same, one could not generalize so easily based on such probable assumptions.

With his offer to show Sada the technique Luke said he was capable of performing, it was more advantageous, in Sada's opinion, to see his proficiency in casting the said kidou. After all, she had come across people who wanted to learn hadou, and they had declared their ability to cast hadou of a particular level, when in reality, the actual meaning of their words was that they could create a fully-functional bomb that had no reservations about damaging the friends or enemies of the caster, or even the caster himself. Such people had been given tips and pointers and a much lower level spell to go and learn. A good number did not see the need to come back.

"Okay, Yasenha-san," Sada intoned, "target one of the dummies over there," as she pointed in the direction of a group of metal dummies, which would not be immediately obliterated by a lightning blast, unlike a wooden dummy. "I suppose the kidou you want to show me is Raikouhou, correct?" She stepped to the side, to give Luke enough space to fire his blast. His ability to target and the reiatsu control he would put into the kidou were what Sada was looking out for.

#7Guest 

on Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:04 am

Luke Yasenha ;; 3-3 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Luke looked over to the metal dummy the Iro pointed to and nodded before, walking in front of the target but at a safe firing distance before he took a deep breath, closing his eyes for a moment in a dramatic fashion before he raised his right hand towards the metal target as a orb of yellow lightning energy formed in his hand, ever since his training with Zetsubō, he had felt something inside him stir, like he was starting to awaken a sleeping beast, his reiatsu and spiritual energy had increased somehow as well, he wasn't complaining though as with the extra reiatsu helped with his overall reiatsu control of his kido, allowing him to fully use his higher level kido to its full extent without the need for the spirit chat

"Hado number sixty-three: Raikōhō" Luke said before firing the the beam of yellow lightning energy shot from his palm, rushing towards its target like a wave of lightning energy that roared and crashed into the dummy, creating a small explosion of lightning energy like a sphere of explosive lightning, causing a large electrical explosion, once the explosion died down; the mental dummy would be covered in dirt and dust with a thin layer of black smoke coming off it but what was most noticeable was the fact that traces of yellow electricity could be seen around the dummy like a tesla coil before Luke lowered his arm and turned to Iro, his face more serious than before

"Now that I have provided that my skill is more than my words and offered proof of my kido, may I request that we starting training for Rikujōkōrō?" Luke said, bowing to Iro before looking at her, trying not to look too far down to not make her feel bad because of their height difference and two so he wasn't being distracted by her large breasts, it wouldn't make for a good request if he was talking to her ample breasts instead of her lovely face so he made sure to make sure he was being respectful as much as possible to her as he waited for her response

Muse;;
Word Count;; 357
Tags;; Iro, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#8Guest 

on Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:01 am

Sada watched Luke as he performed the Raikouhou, satisfied with his performance. She nodded as he turned to face her and requested that his training of the bakudou commence while giving a bow. "Sure thing," the Vice Commander of the Kidou Corps replied, walking to stand beside Luke, and pointing at the training dummy he had just expended his lightning hadou on. "As you have been taught to use various kidou, I'm quite sure you will agree when I say that one of the most important basics of kidou casting is learning the incantation of the kidou in question." The blue-haired girl put down her hand and looked at her interim student. "That dummy will be our target. Now follow my lead, and commit to remembrance the words I will say."

Turning her gaze to the dummy, Sada called out, as she raised her hand to point again, but this time, with her index and middle fingers extended, "Carriage of thunder, bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six!" As she spoke, there was a spark of yellow light, which streaked at high speed towards the dummy, and then suddenly materialized into the characteristic six rods of light that appeared round what was supposed to be the mid-section of the dummy. Then the rods shattered like glass and faded into tiny motes of light, before disappearing completely, as Sada dispelled her kidou. Turning to face Luke, she said, "you did get the incantation, right? Now have a go yourself. Don't worry, I won't bite you if you fail on your first attempt."

#9Guest 

on Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:42 am

Luke Yasenha ;; 3-3 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Luke nodded in agreement as she explained once again, the standard practice at the academy about learning the incantations for kido was important for one's control of the spell as well as most beginners at the academy to use the kido to their fullest without the higher levels of reiatsu required to use the spells at their maximum without the spirit chant, he watched as Iro recite the incantation for the bakudo he requested where the iconic six rods of light surrounded the dummy and connected to the midsection of the dummy, if it was a person, he would find he would find he was now unable to move, even the parts not hit by the spell, he finished watching as the bakudo shattered like glass being being remotely dispelled by Iro before she asked him to try it, he nodded before looking at the electrified dummy, he remembered how things went the last time he learned kido of this level but he had trained and grown stronger since then; he was confident but he didn't want it going to his head, he had to focus, learn from his mistakes that happened with his kido training by focusing on his reiatsu concentration and amount he used in the technique before he released his reiatsu, the forest around them felt drained of life and the area within the range of his reiatsu would look like a black-and-white film as Luke black reiatsu covered him in a black aura before he raised his right hand with his index and middle finger pointed at the dummy

"Carriage of thunder, Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six: Bakudo number sixty-one: Rikujōkōrō" Luke called out, a little yellow light sparked from his extended fingers as the six rods manifested and slammed into the dummy with a thud, the dummy's arms held behind his back but something that Iro would notice was that the top halves of each of the rods was black into color with the lower halves colored normally yellow, Luke lowered his hand

Did I overdo it?...no, I double checked, my reiatsu was on point and the energy I used to control and perform the spell should of been satisfactory so...why is it half of my technique is black?" Luke thought to himself before dispelling the technique before looking to Iro, looking ashamed

"I'm sorry, ma'am, something was wrong with my technique I do not understand, I will try again to try to solve the problem, I'm sorry, I don't want to have to waste the time of a beautiful and talented woman like yourself, I apologise for messing up" Luke said, bowing as he apologised, he was mentally beating himself up for ruining the spell, he had high standards for himself, maybe even higher than the buxom and beautiful vice captain of the kido corps, mostly because he hated to make mistakes, even if that mistake is in the fine details, he stood to attention as he waited for her response

Muse;;
Word Count;; 501
Tags;; Iro, Luke
OOC;; Iro, I was thinking of having a custom version of Rikujōkōrō where its still acts like a normal Rikujōkōrō but it's colored black and slams into targets with enough force to bruise or break bone due to the increased force of the technique; I will call it Rokukurayamibō (Six rods of Darkness) with a edit to the original incantation with light becoming darkness and divide becoming manifests and the spark that appears will be black instead of yellow, PM me what you think? ^_^

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#10Guest 

on Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:48 am

Sada's expression changed from a calm one to a mildly surprised demeanor when Luke's reiatsu started manifesting. She felt the odd lifelessness in the area, noted the loss of color and wondered what sort of character this was, that had come to learn a kidou from her. When Luke cast his kidou, the incantation was said relatively well, the reiatsu level and control were quite alright, and the execution was impeccable. But the curious thing was that what manifested was not exactly what had been taught in the books. Sada's eyes widened as she observed the strangely colored kidou, as Luke began apologizing and bowing to her.

"Oh shut up," she said jovially, looking up at him with excitement dancing in her crimson eye. "Stop berating yourself and consider what you just did." She pointed at the training dummy, although by now, Luke had dispelled the odd variation of the Rikujoukourou. "I said I wouldn't do anything to you if you failed on your first attempt, but do you you know you did anything but fail? Stop apologizing for nothing... and flattering me. I won't do you any out of turn favors for your silvery words." She grinned at him, and then continued, "So, Yasenha-san, if you ask me, what I think happened was that while casting your kidou, you somewhat managed to manifest something of your reiatsu to influence the properties of the kidou. That is potentially paving a way for you to create your own custom spell. It'll be much fun, and will take your enemies by surprise, especially those who think they know kidou. So, do you want to keep saying 'sorry', or do you want to accept that you actually accomplished a crazy achievement, even if it was a fluke, and perfect it?"

She stared up at him, awaiting his response.

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum