Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

#11 Re: Houston, we have a [p]roblem. [VC test] on Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:05 am

(Go, Yuki. You reply very swiftly. Thanks, Woman. )

The hazy mist of soot had slowly began it's departure away from the current area. Shintaro, and co, had already began their expedition to a hollow free realm. The blast had slightly altered the terrain from being anything but safe, the an area of the realm they stood in was now plagued, and contained vitality hazards. As the Shinigami raised his crown, and let his palms fall freely to his side the sound of the sky tearing could be heard. The observers would see an abnormal being descend upon them, crushing the pavement. With each step the beast took the ground began to rumble with the flow of destruction. Bujuro was ready to face his foe, but a singular enity had caught his attention. The shinigami was fast enough to avoid the collision between himself, and the Menos Grande. He had back-peddled his left, and right foot about six meters back as he brought his left arm forward with an open palm. His right arm began to connate his left, but his palm was clutched as the muscles in his body began to tighten for warfare. His left leg stomped, ejecting him from the earth as his momentum carried him towards his prey. His left arm began to extend, while the right arm began to reel in the opposite direction. As he arrived one meter from the Grande's optic socket, Bujuro Tawara would make an attempt to launch his fist directly into it's eye, hoping to remove a portion of tissue. When, and, if it did, the warrior would began an enchantment of words.

" Open your heart so the Gods may feast."

He stated creating a sphere of his own inside the body of the hollow being. The Shinigami would remove his flesh from the mass of the Menos Grande, and looked towards the highest source of power. Something else was here, it held power similar to Bujuro or even greater than his own sinew. Bujuro would begin to make his way towards the opponent after he had dealt with the ones trying to oppress, and devour the helpless.

Technique Used
Spoiler:
Internal Disruption
Effect: Bujuro creates sphere which is about size of three feet high, and wide. The large green sphere is capable acts like a cohesive acid that effects the tissue of an enemy. Allowing their flesh to be as soft as tissue for the next 3 post. However for this to work however there must be an open wound upon the target other wise it is useless.

#12 Re: Houston, we have a [p]roblem. [VC test] on Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:21 am

YUKIRIN

Espada
Espada
The massive Hollow couldn't help but take on the devastating attack. He was in a very bad situation now with some of his Gillian-flesh softer than normal. If there were any Shinigami around, the mindless beast would likely die. But hungry instincts moved him forward, and the monster prepared to launch a very large cero simply towards his attacker. What else could he do?

Meanwhile, the puppermaster remained completely hidden, but thought about what the Death God did. He didn't yet know that the Gillian's flesh was very soft now, but would know it soon enough. He enjoyed observing the battle. The more you knew about your opponents, the greater advantage you would have.

{you'd be the first to say that on this site. Razz I am usually very slow, but this is an easy thread for just playing a Gillian atm and there's no pressure.}

View user profile http://www.fairytail-rp.com/

#13 Re: Houston, we have a [p]roblem. [VC test] on Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:08 am

Bujuro wasn't going to wait for a second helping of Cero from the Gillian. His eyes met the empty behemoth whose soul showed no remorse, no happiness only desperation for hunger. It was the Gillan's nature, and Bujuro bared no hatred towards the hollow. As the Shinigami removed his right palm from the eye socket of the Hollow it's flesh became silken. The beast roared, and began to produce it's offspring of yellow light. The flare was released heavily upon, Bujuro's mass of anatomy filtering the sky with a flash of yellow. Bujuro began to speak as he had his left hand resting upon the Hollow's head. His uniform intact he simply withdrew his zanpakuto from his right side of his hip.

"You are weak, and feast upon those who are powerless. I will pray for you. I hope you return with a better life"

Bujuro stated as he drove his Zanpakuto forward hoping to land in between the eyes of his the antagonist. The body of the gillian's body would fade slowly in pulses of blue and white light, as the soul reaper had begun the process of purification. Bujuro's body held no ill effect from foe in the area. He was strong he was a warrior, but right now he had to play as a guardian. The Soul Reaper began to migrate towards the cries of those in need, as he couldn't spend all of his time fighting trash.

#14 Re: Houston, we have a [p]roblem. [VC test] on Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:35 am

YUKIRIN

Espada
Espada
And just like that, the Gillian melted away from the zanpakutou's purification. The spirits of the many Hollows that made up the Menos Grande would be cleansed from their sins as those hungry afterlife demons and led to a better, or worse, place. Right as the black Hollow faded away from the World of the Living, the hidden figure sighed.

So this Eighth Division member had killed his Menos? That wasn't very nice. The Arrancar even felt bad for the poor souls meant to pass on to one place or another. Being a Hollow meant you had freedom. Why would you ever want to be trapped and chained to a place like the Soul Society or Hell? It was far beyond the childlike silhouette's knowledge and logic. This guy was trying to play the hero and get those poor innocent lives to safety. Unfortunately, that wasn't in the puppermaster's will, but his Yuwake no Kaze was fading fast. It was time for him to get engaged if this was to be a success. Seeing as Bujuro seemed to be the strongest one and had killed his dear Gillian, that would be the one Hiwatari would confront. But not directly- the child wanted to play with his food.

Hiding his reiatsu but discreetly using sonido, Kyousuke dashed forward but stayed a good thousand feet away from his target. Trying to seem as human-like as possible, the Arrancar made his way over to the Shinigami, but attempted to only seem as a Plus or lost spirit. Seeing as he already appeared to be around twelve years of age, he put on a scared and innocent facial expression and ran over to the Soul Reaper. "Sir? I'm scared. There are many monsters hurting others over there," Hiwatari said innocently, pointing in a certain direction and gazing along with fear in his green eyes. However, he couldn't help but laugh inwardly. Would this guy see through his trick? Hopefully not. After all, it was true. There were many Hollows in that direction.

Hiwatari's bio: http://www.bleachstory.net/t5851-kyosuke-hiwatari#74335

#15 Re: Houston, we have a [p]roblem. [VC test] on Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:37 am

The light began to fall away as the zephyr kindly brushed itself against his flesh. Their souls had been forgiven, and set free to live a life of their own. The Shinigami's Zanpakuto Rokude Ryuouja clicked inside of it's sheath, as Bujuro began to tie it's tail around his waist. The shinigami bowed his crown pointing it towards the earth's body. His arms clasped together as he began his second prayer, his view had retreated into a realm of darkness his sight was blind, but his acumen was radiant.

"Dear Lord, I pray for forgiveness for my sin against life. I do your work, and beg you give guidance to my former enemies as you are our salvation."

Bujuro stated at his right hand was leveled vertically towards his cynosure of empathy, and halted before moving horizontal making the sign of a cross. As his posture returned to original form, he glanced out of his right optic, and viewed a helpless being approaching as, if he was bewildered, and slightly exasperated.
Tawara took it upon himself to guide this soul to a safe heaven. Not only was it his duty as a Shinigami, but it was part of his being to step up for the helpless, and defend the ones who couldn’t do for themselves.

“Do not worry, there are others like me who will help them. For now we need to get you somewhere safe. Take my, hand little brother, I will be your shield.”

Bujuro made his utterance known as his left grasp was poured into child’s direction.

#16 Re: Houston, we have a [p]roblem. [VC test] on Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:53 pm

Bump

#17 Re: Houston, we have a [p]roblem. [VC test] on Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:53 am

This is getting ridiculous Yuki. I trying to be patient and understanding but it's waaaay to long. Please post this month.

#18 Re: Houston, we have a [p]roblem. [VC test] on Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:16 am

YUKIRIN

Espada
Espada
I know it's ridiculous. ;-; I've been trying to get on but my computer cannot load Bleach Story for some reason. At all. I am getting on currently on my mom's computer.

Ah, this guy was a bit annoying. He didn't seem to be taking the bait. No matter- the Hollows over there could eat or die. He was not their keeper. Seeing as there was nobody around right now, Hiwatari saw the time to strike. Besides, the very thought of holding hands with a Shinigami was disgusting and revolting. He would rather die than do that... maybe. Then again, maybe not.

Masking a cruel grin with something of a hopeful smile that was directed at Bujuro's words, the Arrancar slipped his small hand into that of the Soul Reaper's. He attempted to grip hard- however, and after taking a quick breath and calling upon his Hollow strength(which wasn't much), and hierro, Kyosuke aimed to throw the Shinigami to the side. While he might not get airborne, maybe it would throw him off balance. Quickly unsheathing his sword, the boy immediately unsheathed his sword and sped towards his target with sonido. The intent and aim was obvious- he wanted to pierce him through.

#19 Re: Houston, we have a [p]roblem. [VC test] on Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:50 pm

(Making my post short)
Bujuro's palm was now jointed with the youths. His grip attempted to tighten around, Bujuro's own. As a protector, the Death God thought nothing of it but simply the boy was afraid. Suddenly the adolescent tugged, and flung Bujuro over his shoulder, as the Shinigami's body crashed against the pavement Bujuro rolled to his feet standing about three meters from his target. The Shinigami had a disposition in judgement. He should have seen this coming, but he truly wanted to believe that he could protect him, He wanted to believe he was a human with a soul to save, but you don't always get what you want. The aggressor used a sonido vanishing from left to right, and appeared directly before Bujuro Tawara with an intent to maim him through. Bujuro shifted the side of his left to a thirty degree angle narrowly dodging the attack while simultaneously he clenched his left palm into a ball, and lifted it with power attempting to break the boys underjaw with his uppercut.

“Why are you attacking me? Who are you? What is your purpose for fighting against me?”

The shinigami questioned, as he had yet to draw his other half into battle. He hoped that maybe the could both just walk away without any form of violence or bloodshed. It was wishful thinking but the Shingami had always been somewhat naïve to believe that there was good in everyone. He hoped he was right.

#20 Re: Houston, we have a [p]roblem. [VC test] on Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:38 pm

YUKIRIN

Espada
Espada
Wait that post is considered 'short'? Razz

Kyosuke was punched. Hard. But it only flung him back a couple meters thanks to his hierro. Grinning at the Shinigami's stupid question, the 'boy' revealed his slightly larger reiatsu that identified him as an Arrancar- and an enemy. That should be a good-enough answer to all three of his pointless inquiries. The time to chat and talk was over. He meant business.

"Arekuruu Kaze," Hiwatari said, bringing his sword down and sending out a swift 'slice' of wind towards Bujuro. Hopefully that would do a thing or two of damage.

Spoiler:
Technique Name: Arekuruu Kaze
Technique Description: Swinging his sword down, Kyosuke can conjure a large 'slice' of wind with great cutting impact.

Opponent is One Tier Lower: Opponent will suffer from a large gash and heaving bleeding.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum