Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Chance To Unwind OPEN

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

on Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:22 pm

"I'm tired from killing hollows all night." He says drinking some of his drink and eating more of his food.

View user profile
#32Guest 

on Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:38 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 4-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Luke nodded, still blushing a deep crimson as he listened to Rha talk while eating, Mercry was taking his own sweet time getting his food ready so he decided to get some air to clear his head

"I'll be back, Rha-san, I'm going outside for some air, my head is killing me" Luke told him before leaving the bar and sitting on a bench outside, night had descended and the stars and moon were out, he liked the moon and the stars, especially when he walked the streets of the Seireitei but he leaned his head against the wall of the warehouse and had a nap to try a remove the headache

Location;; Mercry's bar and grill, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 111
Tags;; Rha, Mercry, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:55 pm

Rha giggles a bit and relaxs in the bar enjoying his food and drink. "Another round of the hard stuff." He sayed with a smile.

View user profile
#34Guest 

on Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:11 pm

Mercry Darcoven ;; 4-2 ;; Shinigami ;; Male   

"Comin right up," said Mercry, sliding a bottle down the bar before walking up with Lukes order, "And i got Lukes order here too. keep an eye on this while i go get him."
Mercry placed the plate of food down on the counter before heading out to find Luke.

Location;;
Muse;;
Word Count;;
Tags;;
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#35Guest 

on Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:45 am

Luke woke to the sound of movement heading his way, he lifted his head lazily from the bench as he looked over at Mercry

"Hey, Mercry, what happened to me? I remember drinking some of my peach tea, the next thing I know I'm here, outside with a strange feeling inside my chest, what happened? do you know what happened to me?" Luke asked Mercry, wondering what on earth happened to him when, unknown to him, drunk out his mind as he waited for Mercry to respond

Muse;;
Word Count;; 86
Tags;; Mercry, Rha, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#36Guest 

on Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:35 pm

Mercry coughed lightly into his hand.
"I have no idea," he said, shifting slightly, "But your foods ready."

Location;;
Muse;;
Word Count;;
Tags;;
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#37Guest 

on Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:36 pm

Luke cocked his head, wondering what Mercry was hiding but his stomach growled when Mercry told him his food was ready

"Well, you can tell me what happened while I eat" Luke told his friend before heading inside to eat his bunger and chips meal that Mercry had cooked up, it looked really good and he dug in, not realizing how hungry he was until he started eating, he looked at Mercry, waiting for his answer

Muse;;
Word Count;; 75
Tags;; Rha, Luke, Mercry
OOC;; "Where is your god now?" Razz

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#38Guest 

on Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:16 pm

Mercry shifted slightly, looking very guilty before sighing. no point in trying to keep it hidden.
"Someone spiked your drink," said the red head.
that didnt mean he had to incriminate himself though.

Location;;
Muse;;
Word Count;;
Tags;;
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#39Guest 

on Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:02 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 3-3 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Luke listened to him, finishing his meal in under three minutes, seeing that he was looking guilty and looking nervous, the food helped relieve his hangover before he replied

"Really? someone spiked my drink? if so, why are you looking so guilty then, Mercry-san? did you have something to do with it or did you have personal involvement since only someone involved would know that someone spiked my drink, what do you have to say about that, Mercry-san?" Luke asked him, suspicious of how Mercry was acting and he thought that Mercry knew more than he was letting on so he sat there, sipping at a ice tea as he waited for his response

Muse;;
Word Count;; 113
Tags;; Mercry, Rha, Luke
OOC;; WHERE IS YOUR GOD?! :D

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:24 am

Rha eats quitly to relax from his long day of killing hallow.

View user profile
#41Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum