Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Chance To Unwind OPEN

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

#11Guest 

on Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:09 pm

Mercry Darcoven ;; 4-2 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Mercry looked at his friend incredulously as he staggered and began to try and flirt with one of the Squad 11 Members that were already very drunk.
"I can see this ending about as well as when I give Okamishiroyuki sugar," he said. a moment later he was proved right as Luke was sent flying over the bar to land in a large tub of ice with a resounding crash, triggering a punch up between the Squad Eleven members. fortunately they were all so drunk they couldn't even stand up straight, let alone throw a punch.
"Yup, I knew it," Mercry groaned as he knocked back another shot of Saki. he would likely be very drunk by the end of the night.

Location;;
Muse;;
Word Count;;
Tags;;
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#12Guest 

on Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:21 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 4-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Luke yelped as he was thrown into the ice box by the man he was trying to flit with before getting up proceeding to knock out every single squad eleven member, all the while singing to "You can't touch this" by MC hammer and while making his fighting look like he was breakdancing too, by the end of the song, there was ten, unconscious squad eleven members on the ground before Luke came back to the bar

"Heart breaker..." Luke muttered with a drunken tone to his voice before he came over to Mercry at the bar and started to blush again

"Hey, I didn't notice before but your not bad looking, Mercry-san, want to try me out?" Luke purred as he came over the bar and started caressing Mercry while planting a kiss on his cheek as he waited for his response

Location;; Mercry's bar and chill, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 137
Tags;; Mercry, Luke
OOC;; Razz killer combo Razz

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#13Guest 

on Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:16 pm

Mercrys head collided with the bar with a thump as his drunk friend tried to flirt with him. badly. he groaned and massaged his head as he heard Okamishiroyuki laugh at him in the back of his mind.
"I am really beginning to regret spiking his drink," he thought to himself before turning his attention back to the blushing Luke who was acting rather amours.
"I think you've had a little to much to drink if your acting like this," said Mercry as he extracted himself from Lukes arms and shoving a packet of nuts into his hands, "Have something to eat, it might help."

Location;;
Muse;;
Word Count;;
Tags;;
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#14Guest 

on Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:45 pm

Luke felt Mercry gently remove him from his embrace before handing him a pack of nuts, telling him to eat them to see if it help, Luke smiled and ate them

"Thanks, Mercry-kun" Luke says in his drunken state before he leans in and kisses Mercry on the lips before walking shakily away before falling over against the bar stood, knocking them onto the ground as his legs gave way under him, he started giggling like a little girl and gained a stary eyed look in his eyes

"I love you!"Luke exclaimed in a pitch perfect impression of a young woman before rolling over the ground, giggling uncontrollably, grabbing one of the bar stools that had fallen over and roll around with it in his arms, rolling back and forth on the floor

Location;; Mercry's bar and grill, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 129
Tags;; Mercry, Luke
OOC;; :3 I can't let you do that starfox Razz

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#15Guest 

on Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:51 pm

Mercry sweatdropped at the action before coungering a Hell Butterfly and sending it off for someone from Squad Four to come and take a look at the oddly acting 4th seat. that done, he returned his attention back to the room as a horrific amount of microphone feedback echoed through the large area. he looked to the stage and saw a few drunk Squad 11 members prepairing to sing. quickly, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a pair of earplugs and put them in. just in time to as a sound best described as a tortured cat split the air from the throats of the drunk fighters.
"Maybe this was a mistake," he thought as he took another shot of Saki.

Location;;
Muse;;
Word Count;;
Tags;;
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#16Guest 

on Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:58 pm

Luke continued rolling around on the floor before stopping and doing a backflip onto his feet and leaping over the bar and tackle hugging Mercry to the ground

"You're not going anywhere, my love" Luke said as he kisses Mercry while holding the tenth seat against the ground, ignoring both the hell butterfly and the squad eleven members terrible singing

Muse;;
Word Count;; 58
Tags;; Mercry, Luke
OOC;; Razz lol xD

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#17Guest 

on Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:06 pm

Mercry groaned again before looking up as someone cleared there throat above him. standing over the two was a random Squad Four member with a shit eating grin on his face.
"am i interupting something?" he asked, earning a growl from the pinned tenth seat.
"Shut up and help me out," he grumbled, "I didnt open this place to get molested."
the Squad Four member chuckled before pulling bending down and pulling Luke of Mercry. the red-head hopped back to his feet before knocking back another cup of Saki. this was going to be a long night.

Location;;
Muse;;
Word Count;;
Tags;;
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#18Guest 

on Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:34 pm

Luke was heatedly kissing Mercry when he felt someone pull him off Mercry and came face-to-face with a good looking male squad four member, he started blushing along with his drunk blush

"Well, hello handsome, are you here to take care of me?" Luke purred, wrapping his arms around the squad four member's back and kissing him before breaking the kiss, looking at the squad four member with love in his eyes as he waited for his response

Muse;;
Word Count;; 77
Tags;; Mercry, Luke
OOC;; Welcome, Mr bond, I've been expecting you :3

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#19Guest 

on Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:41 pm

the Squad Four member looked at Mercry with a pleading expression on his face. Mercry just shrugged at him before turning to serve another patron. the Squad Four member sighed before turning his attention to Luke.
"Come on, lets get you some raw coffee," he said, catching the container of coffee grounds Mercry slid down the bar to him.

Location;;
Muse;;
Word Count;;
Tags;;
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#20Guest 

on Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:01 pm

Luke purred, keeping a tight hold on the squad four member, laying his head on his shoulder and nuzzled his head into his neck, not noticing that Mercry had slid a cup of ground coffee across the bar

"Whatever you want, my love, just keep me close to you" Luke said, hugging him tightly before he started crying on his shoulder

"Please...don't let me go...don't leave me all alone" Luke sobbed in his female voice as his heart ached from his own loneliness, he didn't want to let go of what he thought to be his new lover and his escape from his centuries of loneliness as he waited for him to respond

Muse;;
Word Count;; 113
Tags;; Mercry, Luke
OOC;; The cake is a lie Razz

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum