Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Chance To Unwind OPEN

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

#1Guest 

on Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:21 pm

Mercry Darcoven ;; 4-2 ;; Shinigami ;; Male    

it seemed like a perfectly ordinary mourning in the Seireitei, at least until it started raining paper.

Mercrys Bar and Grill, opening tonight!
cheap booze, friendly atmosphere, and Karaoke!
come by and enjoy!

the Soul Reaper who was named on the paper was currently humming happily to himself as he lugged crates of booze, food and Karaoke equipment around a recently renovated abandoned warehouse he had bought near the Squad 10 Barracks. the bar room was a large and open room, with lots of small, round tables grouped around a central dance floor with a stage opposite the door and a bar along the left wall with stools set up in front of it. behind the bar was a large number of fridges along with a separate kitchen area. an old fashioned Juke Box stood next to the door. Mercry had been saved his pay for a year to buy this place and then spent the next six months renovating and repairing the rundown building, all so he could give his fellow Soul Reapers a place to wind down and have some fun, something that they desperately needed. the red head couldn't wait to get started as he had always wanted to do something like this but had never really had the chance.

Location;;
Muse;;
Word Count;;
Tags;;
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#2Guest 

on Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:34 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 4-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male    

One of those who received a paper leaflet was Luke, he read it and sighed, this would be one of those parties that would get tiresome very quickly but he was his friend so he should at least attend to see how things went and to break up any fights that would inevitably fire up so he adjusted his red silk sash obi and shunpoed to the location, he didn't seen too many people, although those that did were already popping some cans open and drinking away, Luke moved away from them, taking a can of peach ice tea and taking a sip of it and sitting down and putting the can on a table, wondering if the host would come meet him

Location;; Mercry's bar and grill, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 123
Tags;; Mercry, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#3Guest 

on Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:44 pm

Mercry hummed happily as he continued to do his job of friendly bartender, chatting with the patrons as he prepared drinks with incredible speed and precision. handing the finished drink to the random Soul Reaper across the bar, he swept the room with his gaze before catching sight of the familiar head of black hair of his rather depressing friend. the red-head grinned evily as he pulled a can of iced tea from under the counter as well as a bottle of sake and two cups. he slipped the iced tea into his shirt before moving round the bar and sitting across the table from his friend, plonking the bottle of rice wine and the saucers down in the middle.
"Yo, yo wanna drink?" he asked, smiling his wide smile.

Location;;Mercrys Bar and Grill
Muse;;
Word Count;;
Tags;;
OOC;;I think you need to take another look at the summery. Mercrys opened a bar, not just got a load of booze for the Soul Reapers to get drunk on. THAT MEANS YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR YOUR DRINKS!

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#4Guest 

on Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:54 pm

Luke looked over at Mercry as he came over with a large bottle of sake and two cups and placed them on the table

"No thanks, I don't drink, I'll stick to my iced tea thank you, but It's good to see you anyway" Luke told him before drinking his can of iced tea, crushing the can and putting it on the table, waiting for Mercry to respond

Muse;;
Word Count;; 67
Tags;; Mercry, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#5Guest 

on Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:58 pm

Mercry grumbled slightly.
"Why come to a bar if you don't intend to drink?" he muttered before shrugging and pulling the can out of his pocket, "Whatever, none of my business if you don't want to unwind. here, on the house."
the red-head tossed Luke the can before grabbing the Saki bottle and pouring himself a cup and downing it in one, smacking his lips as he enjoyed the burn of the strong alcohol.
"So, what do you think of the place?" he asked, indicating to the room where there were already a few tipsy Soul Reapers milling around.

Location;;
Muse;;
Word Count;;
Tags;;
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#6Guest 

on Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:18 pm

"I came to see my friend, is there something wrong with that?" Luke asked Mercry as he took the can gingerly and took a sip of the ice tea, satisfied, he set the can down on and looked around the warehouse

"Nice place you have anyway, let me just take a look around" Luke told Mercry before standing up and walking around the warehouse, he checked the menu of the bar Mercry had made before going over to the karaoke machine and spent some time looking through the songs, looking for some he enjoyed listening to

Muse;;
Word Count;; 94
Tags;; Mercry, Luke
OOC;; now's your chance *wink, wink*

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#7Guest 

on Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:22 pm

Mercry cackled evilly as he moved back behind the bar, taking his Saki with him.
"You really need to lighten up my friend," he whispered to himself, an evil grin on his face, "That spiked can of Iced Tea will be just the ticket. theres enough alcohol in that to knock an elephant on its ass. this promises to be rather amusing."

Location;;
Muse;;
Word Count;;
Tags;;
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#8Guest 

on Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:25 pm

Luke finished browsing the song list and came back to see Mercry had retreated to the bar, grinning, he grabbed his can of ice tea and slowly put it to his lips...

(exactly ten seconds later)

..."And it's been so hard, ya know? I watch people every day and I report on them, I hate it so much! The only thing...that made me happy was wearing female clothing, even the panties I'm wearing now, I wish I was a woman" Luke said extremely depressed, his arms folded on the table before he broke into sobbing as he had a drunk blush on his face as he sobbed into his arms

Location;; Mercry's bar and grill
Muse;;
Word Count;; 106
Tags;; Mercry, Luke
OOC;; you asked for it so here he is: Drunk Luke :3

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#9Guest 

on Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:23 pm

Mercrys head hit the bar with a resounding thump.
"Of course he's a sad drunk, what else was I expecting?" he muttered to himself as he knocked back another cup of Saki. at that moment, Lukes statement in its entrity sunk into Mercrys head and he did a rapid spit take, spraying the moping Soul Reaper across the bar from him with the strong rice wine.
"What?!?" he demanded as soon as he stopped choking on his drink.

Location;;
Muse;;
Word Count;;
Tags;;
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#10Guest 

on Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:02 pm

Luke was sprayed with the rice wine as Mercry spun around rapidly before laying against the bar wall, asking him what he was talking about, he looked up, his eyes red and puffy from crying before he blushed

"I'm wearing women's panties and I wanna be female, ya know?" Luke told Mercry before taking another sip of his spiked ice peach before getting up and swaggering over to a well toned male shinigami, coming behind him and wrapping his arms around him

"Hey handsome, want to take me on?" Luke purred in the shinigami's ear, both his drunk blush and his proper blush grew bigger as he waited for his response

Muse;;
Word Count;; 107
Tags;; Mercry, Luke
OOC;; Razz

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum