Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I Spit On Your Grave PRIVATE

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

#21Guest 

on Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:49 pm

"Actually, knowing things is my business. I do not like to be ignorant of stuff, and because of that I tend to research and know stuff. I've been curious more than cautious." Dimithri said as he paused for a bit. "Anyway, if you may; I have business to attend to. Good day." he waved as he started walking.

on Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:16 pm

"Halt!" Akuma yelled "You will tell me what your business here is now. If you don't... I may have to use force" Akuma held her zanpakuto in the centre of her face. "Tell me your answer" she finished.

View user profile

on Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:46 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Dimithri signed. This woman was a persistent one. She was arousing his temper and destroying his cool. Turning back at the woman Dimithri shaked his head as he looked at her in the eyes, and said in a deep voice, "Ya know... your one annoying bitch! What do you want to know?"

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:31 pm

Akuma looked at him with a bit of anger when he called her a bitch " I will know your name, why you are here, where you come from and your business. If you don't comply then I will use force on you" She said her silver eyes still showing aggression to the stranger

View user profile
#25Guest 

on Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:39 am

Dre grinned as he began to laugh out loud. This woman was funny. Calming himself down, Dimithri looked at her. "Okay then. I will play your game." he thought as he exhaled. "Okay, tell me what you need to know."

on Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:16 pm

Akuma was beginning to grow annoyed, "I just said what I wanted to know, if you don't tell me I will use force on you" she said "I'll give you 10 minutes to gather your answers"

View user profile
#27Guest 

on Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:13 am

"Okay, okay... damn. Calm your tits woman." Dimithri said with a mocking tone as he paused for a minute. "My name is Dimithiri Xerxes Hachwalt, and I'm a human. Glad to meet you."

#28Guest 

on Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:56 pm

BUMP MESSAGE

on Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:29 pm

Akuma ignored the comment about her staying calm. "You're human?" she said surprised "Anyway now what's your business?"

View user profile
#30Guest 

on Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:35 pm

"I'm a human, yes. Why do you hate them? Seems like you do." Dimithri said with an aggressive tone as he paused for a second to reply to her second question. "My business here is personal. I came here to visit a friend of mine."

#31Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum