Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I Spit On Your Grave PRIVATE

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

#11Guest 

on Sun 17 Aug 2014 - 6:22

Dimithri was loosing his patience. Whoever it was the person had no intention of showing him or herself. "Well then, if your not gonna show yourself, I'm just going to leave. Attack me if you want to, coward." he said loudly as he began to walk.

on Sun 17 Aug 2014 - 6:27

Akuma followed in the shadows curious about this person, she looked confused but kept her hold of her zanpakuto. "This guy is weird it's as though her can feel all the reiatsu in the air" she thought "maybe he can lead me somewhere important"

View user profile
#13Guest 

on Sun 17 Aug 2014 - 6:35

As Dimithri walked he could hear someone slowly walking behind him. Someone was following him. The spiritual pressure of the person could be heavily sensed. Dimithri signed, whoever it was the person was gonna regret it soon.

on Sun 17 Aug 2014 - 6:49

Akuma appeared from nowhere drawing her zanpakuto. "Halt!" she said firmly "What is your business here?". Her zanpakuto gleamed as lightning flashes rebounded off it.

View user profile
#15Guest 

on Sun 17 Aug 2014 - 7:21

Dimithri turned around and looked at the stranger in a calm way and smiled. "So you finally had the guts to show yourself!" he said as he began to look at the woman closely. He did not think a woman would have followed him but to his surprise it was. "Well, aren't you something?" he said with a lop-sided grin. "Oh? whats my business here? that's my line. Why the hell where you following me, woman?"

on Sun 17 Aug 2014 - 7:27

Akuma looked at him silently for a moment. "My business here is none of your concern, however you will tell me what your business is or else the Gotei 13 shall arrest you" She said calmly "I hope you understand your position"

View user profile
#17Guest 

on Mon 18 Aug 2014 - 23:11

Dimithri grinned. "This woman is and interesting one." Tucking his hands inside his pockets Dimithri looked up and smiled. "Arrest me? Oh, why? Did I break the law or something? Or has the gotei started abducting people for false accusations." he said pretending to be dramatic. "Whats the world coming to? So a man can't wander around the place he likes now? Seriously?"

on Mon 18 Aug 2014 - 23:16

Akuma stood unwavered by the way her dramatized the situation. " Tell me why you are here and who you are" she stated again.

View user profile
#19Guest 

on Mon 18 Aug 2014 - 23:20

"Why am I here and who am I?" Dimithri repeated what she said as he looked at her and smirked. "Kinda funny isn't it? What if I say, it's none of your fucking business and concern?"

on Tue 19 Aug 2014 - 10:13

Akuma looked at him listening to his words. "You can see me meaning you are no ordinary human" she said "you also know of the Gotei 13 that means that you are different. So tell me who you are and what your business here is?".

View user profile
#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum