Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

#1 Mads on Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:51 am

Hello

#2 Re: Mads on Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:39 pm

Akuma stands on a flag pole over watching the people of Nasuki City run for cover from the blustering winds of the storm, When she hears a roar come from the storm. "Uh, What was that" she said to herself "Was that a hollow. There's no way a hollow could do all this".

She disappeared from the post and reappeared so fast some would think she teleported. "Why hasn't my Soul Pager gone off if it was a hollow." She said cursing Division 12 "maybe if they make it water proof next time it wouldn't break"
Deciding to try a diferent method she tries to locate a reiatsu in the air using spirit ribbons.
View user profile

#3 Re: Mads on Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:33 pm

"The world is cancer, and full of shit."

Dimithri sighed as he kept walking in the graveyard towards the exist. He looked around as he walked. Their was very little visiblitly of the place because a sudden fog had covered the whole damn place up giving it a rather creepy and dark feeling. One could even think that ghost may roam about however Dimithri did not give two fucking shits about it. Ghosts or no host he wasn't afraid.

As he kept walking, Dimithri felt a faint amount of spiritual pressure. He stopped as he looked around. He wanted to know, if it was coming near him.

#4 Re: Mads on Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:05 pm

After her spirit ribbons succeed Akuma looks to an area aware to the presence of someone else. "Who's that" She said to herself
"I must investigate she thought without a second thought she disappeared and reappeared near Dimithri only activating her Phantasm ability before being able to be detected.
View user profile

#5 Re: Mads on Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:00 pm

Dimithri heard the faint words of someone speaking. He heard it as "Who's that?" Looking cautiously, he awaited. Knowing that someone would eventually pop-up behind him or in-front of him. However whoever it was he/or she was fast enough. The next thing he knew is that someone was near him.

#6 Re: Mads on Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:35 am

Akuma was standing 5 metres away unable to be detected by the person "Now, it's time to observe" she thought
View user profile

#7 Re: Mads on Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:38 pm

Dimithri turned as he faced the unknown person standing a few feet near him. He was however unable to detect if it was a male or female because of the dark. "Soo who the fuck are you?" he said as he squinted his eyes waiting for a reply.

#8 Re: Mads on Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:38 pm

Akuma stayed silent and didn't move still observing the person "Can he see me?" she thought
View user profile

#9 Re: Mads on Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:54 pm

Dimithri was still looking at the stranger quite interested. He wanted to know what the persons business was doing here in the cold and dark night. Not to mention it was also raining heavily. "I cannot see. Show yourself coward?!" he said aggressively getting bored of this.

#10 Re: Mads on Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:22 pm

"This person is strange, this technique hides my very existence although he can see me" She thought still hiding.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum