Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I Spit On Your Grave PRIVATE

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

#1Guest 

on Sat 14 Jun - 21:21

"The world is cancer, and full of shit."

I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE

Prologue: The Deception Of Tomorrow.

"I hear myself - screaming
I see myself - killing
I walk along a darkened floor,
My lust for you is growing;
And as I hear the tragedy of your death,
I see, there is no other choice;
but spit on your grave."

Clouds grew, ominous and black, over the sky of Naruki city. A storm was coming, a malicious and vindictive storm. But not just a storm was coming, a being of destruction, and a being that wanted to erase the city from the face of the earth.  To put an end the miseries of human scum. The worse their is in this universe or any other universe know or unknown.

"All lives end in misery and tragedy."

Nothing was safe from its unholy wrath, for it had been wronged and now was coming to fix that with its own twisted sense of justice. Within this mass of clouds was a man, a creature of peace, destruction, and suffering. Enraged over his failure to reduce Naruki to dust, he let out a howl of rage and anger. The storm began to pick up, raging across the sky. Winds were billowing and blowing, rain beginning to torrentialy descend upon the unholy city. The winds howled, echoing the rage howl of the beast within the storm. The storm blotted out the sun, swept away the ash that lingered in the air, reduced the heat to nothing, and signaled the arrival of the beast.

The clouds extended as far as the eye could see, the storm easily a kilometer across from one side to the other. The howling winds roared as they began to pick up in fierceness, the taller buildings of the city began to sway slightly in the strength of the winds. The rains fell faster and harder, the ground becoming soaked as the water begins to slowly pool. The sky crackled for a moment, before a lightning bolt streaked down from the heavens, striking into one of the now soaked small buildings. Lightning coursed through the building, screams of agony could be heard coming from it. More streaks of lightning streaked down from the sky, striking into the ground. Trees fractured, toppling over from the well placed lightning bolt strikes. A twenty meter circle was relatively, unharmed for the moment. But not for long.

Looking down towards the floor, he closed his eyes. It has been 5 months since the unfortunate incidence. Yet he could remember it like today. It was terrible. He had suffered a lot because of it but he grew away from it as well. Day by day, it growing to a fond of remembrance. And he knew that there would be a point, which he would completely forgot it all. He patiently waited for that day. But he also knew it was not yet.

He adjusted his jacket as he moved a few steps back from the grave stone. It was dark, wet and filled with muddy sand. Half of the engravings were not visible, because of that. He had the desire of cleaning it but he had no intention to do such a thing. A clash! Dimithri looked up as rain started to spatter on his face as well. The weather was getting rougher by the minute. He knew he had to move out. For awhile maybe. Putting his hands inside his pocket he moved forward. As he spitted on the grave of his death desire, as he went pass it. In the rain spattered cemetery he walked. Thinking of his desire; who was nevermore alive...  

"Well, it's going to very long night."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WORD COUNT: 700

on Sat 9 Aug - 4:09

Akuma stands on a flag pole over watching the people of Nasuki City run for cover from the blustering winds of the storm, When she hears a roar come from the storm. "Uh, What was that" she said to herself "Was that a hollow. There's no way a hollow could do all this".

She disappeared from the post and reappeared so fast some would think she teleported. "Why hasn't my Soul Pager gone off if it was a hollow." She said cursing Division 12 "maybe if they make it water proof next time it wouldn't break"
Deciding to try a diferent method she tries to locate a reiatsu in the air using spirit ribbons.

View user profile
#3Guest 

on Sun 10 Aug - 3:03

"The world is cancer, and full of shit."

Dimithri sighed as he kept walking in the graveyard towards the exist. He looked around as he walked. Their was very little visiblitly of the place because a sudden fog had covered the whole damn place up giving it a rather creepy and dark feeling. One could even think that ghost may roam about however Dimithri did not give two fucking shits about it. Ghosts or no host he wasn't afraid.

As he kept walking, Dimithri felt a faint amount of spiritual pressure. He stopped as he looked around. He wanted to know, if it was coming near him.

on Sun 10 Aug - 4:35

After her spirit ribbons succeed Akuma looks to an area aware to the presence of someone else. "Who's that" She said to herself
"I must investigate she thought without a second thought she disappeared and reappeared near Dimithri only activating her Phantasm ability before being able to be detected.

View user profile
#5Guest 

on Mon 11 Aug - 9:30

Dimithri heard the faint words of someone speaking. He heard it as "Who's that?" Looking cautiously, he awaited. Knowing that someone would eventually pop-up behind him or in-front of him. However whoever it was he/or she was fast enough. The next thing he knew is that someone was near him.

on Mon 11 Aug - 12:05

Akuma was standing 5 metres away unable to be detected by the person "Now, it's time to observe" she thought

View user profile
#7Guest 

on Wed 13 Aug - 3:08

Dimithri turned as he faced the unknown person standing a few feet near him. He was however unable to detect if it was a male or female because of the dark. "Soo who the fuck are you?" he said as he squinted his eyes waiting for a reply.

on Wed 13 Aug - 5:08

Akuma stayed silent and didn't move still observing the person "Can he see me?" she thought

View user profile
#9Guest 

on Sat 16 Aug - 4:24

Dimithri was still looking at the stranger quite interested. He wanted to know what the persons business was doing here in the cold and dark night. Not to mention it was also raining heavily. "I cannot see. Show yourself coward?!" he said aggressively getting bored of this.

on Sun 17 Aug - 2:52

"This person is strange, this technique hides my very existence although he can see me" She thought still hiding.

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum