Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

#31 Re: The First Time on Thu May 21, 2015 5:20 am

Sangatsu looked at Eden, then lit up. "I have an idea... Why don't I show you as well." She smiled in pride at being able to show Eden where she used to take care of her brother. "After all... it's not like someone will see us, right?" she added, grabbing Eden's hand and heading towards the outskirts of the area instead. She preferred to show Eden the place she used to live and visit. Though she wondered if her brother was still here. It was most likely as their father mysteriously vanished when she was younger and there wasn't any other family around.

#32 Re: The First Time on Thu May 21, 2015 5:45 am

Show me? Did she live near here? Rather, did she used to live near here? I was a little surprised for a moment, as I didn't expect that, but then she grabbed my hand and started pulling me with her. I followed behind her as she held my hand; her hand felt warm, something I was not used to feeling. We Arrancar didn't radiate heat after all. I blushed a little bit and was thankful the girl wasn't able to look. I didn't have time to answer, but hopefully my following with her told her that I was willing to go with her. What was I going to find? What was she going to show me? Moments ticked by slowly as I grew more and more curious. Hopefully soon, I was going to learn about Sangatsu and why she seemed so guarded.

#33 Re: The First Time on Thu May 21, 2015 5:53 am

Sangatsu continued to tug the Eden along. "You can't be seen as well, right?" she asked to make sure. "After all, we will be going into my old home..." She explained. A short while later, Sangatsu stood out front of the house she was standing before at the beginning of the day. Her eyes had darkened at its appearance. It looked the same on the outside, yet new people occupied the inside. Everyone seemed to have forgotten and this is what hurt Sangatsu inside the most. "This is my old house... or rather my mothers." She began to explain. "When we were young, we all used to live here. But for some reason, my father disappeared when I was very young. I don't remember why... My little brother, my mom, and myself all lived here, waiting for him. Eventually, we forgot, or at least my younger brother did. When I grew older, I began to run the house... as my mother fell deeper and deeper into depression..." She would then look at Eden, to see her reaction.

#34 Re: The First Time on Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 am

When the running stopped, we had stopped at a house. It was occupied by a family, from the looks of the inside. As I wondered, Sangatsu told me the significance of the household, and I understood. As she finished at then looked at me, I thought of what to say first. It was important for me to address what she asked while running, but was it going to seem rude? Was it necessary so that nothing bad would happen? I understood that answering those first questions immediately and then answer the others after. I looked over at her and then spoke calmly.

"First, to what you said before, I suppose I could be seen, yes. But I look human, so I don't really stand out as unusual. I know I can be seen because I go to stores in the market district for clothes."

I had paused for a moment and waited for her to make a reaction, and then I continued to speak after some moments in regard to what she had said next.

"So, you once lived here. You said your mother fell into depression. What happened to her? And what about your brother? Your father sounds like someone who needs to be beaten down to learn properly how things work."

It aggravated me somewhat that her father was such a disappointment for a parent. More importantly, the brother. Where was he? Is the brother what Sangatsu was hiding away? What was going through her mind?

#35 Re: The First Time on Thu May 21, 2015 8:33 am

Sangatsu nodded in understanding. "I see... so they would see you then..." Sangatsu's eyes widened a moment later and she began to rush through the rest of her story. "When I finished Highschool, I moved in with my best friend and took with me, my brother. I cared for him, and would come here to take care of my mother... that is until the night it happened. I sent my brother to his friend's as school was coming to a close and he was already out. I was bringing her groceries that night when something felt odd... I came in to find her body floating in the air and this.... this... creature." She spit out the last word as if something volatile was there. She took in a deep breathe, though her reiatsu rose a little. "This creature had her by the throat and waiste and.....and..." she paused a moment, then her eyes darkened as her voice went from a whining one to a thick velvety one. "He killed her... right there, in front of me."

#36 Re: The First Time on Thu May 21, 2015 9:08 am

I could tell she was somewhat surprised at the fact that normal humans could see me, and perhaps she was saddened that she couldn't take me in, though that was purely my own speculation. She continued explaining about her brother, who she had told to hang out at a friend's house. That brought me little relief, considering what she told me after that. No wonder this girl cried so hysterically when I had held her and told her to cry. She must have desperately wanted to tell someone, but no one could see her. It seemed that Shinigami had their own kinds of suffering to deal with. I wanted more so now to comfort her in some way, though I knew it would solve nothing. I had noticed the way her voice changed when she spoke the last words. Definitely scarred, I thought to myself. This girl was so strong-willed to have kept it hidden for this long in front of her superiors in Seireitei. I respected her for that, deep within my mind. As she finished speaking, I placed my hand at the top of her head and I gently rubbed it as though to tell her I was right there at her side. A hollow it was, and likely stronger -and hungrier-.

"Young one, I'm sure you know this by now, but you must move forward. I will help you in every that I can, but you must meet me halfway. If you are at all able to let one person in, let it be me. I will help you carry your burden. Do you want to find your brother?"

#37 Re: The First Time on Thu May 21, 2015 10:11 am

Sangatsu hardly recovered from her state of mind. Her bloodlust fought to take over in order to protect her from the truth, yet Sangatsu seemed to be fighting it. She clenched her hands tightly and lowered her head in anger. Her long hair swayed, covering her face a bit as she fought to regain control. "My brother..." she said gently, her voice harsh, yet soft at the same time. She fought back tears and fought for control until she finally won it, for the moment. "I know I need to move on..." her voice was shaky and barely thick. "I came here to say good bye. I know where he lives..." She explained. "After the Shinigami came and tried to save me, yet died from wounds shortly after the hollow left, I took his sword... which I know understand to be his zanpakuto. And I stabbed myself with it... however, I must have missed as I became a shinigami somehow, instead of passing on...." She explained. Her sentences were slow and shaky. It wasn't until the last sentance that she looked up partially, her eyes having been so dark and full of hatred and pain. "When I went to check on him, back at my place, he noticed me and I ran away, scared..." She explained. "I never said good bye..." She finished. Her body trembled slightly as she spoke, as if anger and resentment were fighting to get out. "I'll show you." she stated as she turned and began to walk towards her old apartment.

#38 Re: The First Time on Thu May 21, 2015 11:01 am

As my hand rested on her head, I could slowly start to feel her shaking a little as she had begun to speak. It was as though she feared something. What did she fear? What else was she hiding within herself. Sangatsu honestly reminded me much of the way I was when I first awoke as an Arrancar, only I was unable to be comforted by anyone. I was alone in the middle of nowhere within the vast sands of Hueco Mundo, with only questions to occupy my mind. I had quickly abandoned all hope of returning to where I came from, as I did not even know where I was at that point. I felt sick and cold, but at the same time, there was no physical discomfort to accompany the feeling. I often wondered if that was what death was, and for months, I tried only to break myself away from everything. Then memories started to come back; memories of my Hollow-hood. My transformations, as well as all the things I had eaten, though I did not learn until later that they were called Hollows.

For a long time, I was one of those terrifying beasts who preyed upon the souls of humans and the lives of their own kin. It was vile, and for a very long time, I hated my very existence. It took time for me to change; mold myself into the person I was currently, though I was not actually a "person" by definition. Remembering the way I was back then was what was propelling me into helping this girl...being at her side. She hid something dark within her and I wanted to know what, but it wasn't the right time. All I could do was observe it from afar. Some amount of seconds passed and I felt a tug at my arm. When my mind returned to the present, Sangatsu was once again holding my hand and trying to pull me with her. My legs started moving and I began to trail slowly behind her. I wondered if she was looking at me during the time I stood there unmoving. I wondered what my facial expression was like when I was remembering my past. I wondered more though where we were headed to next, though I knew that it was to see her brother for the last time. My gut was telling me this much but I remained curious while following her.

#39 Re: The First Time on Thu May 21, 2015 11:17 am

As Sangatsu led Eden to her old apartment, she had noticed Eden's blank facial expression. She wondered if Eden could even relate at all.. or if she was even listening. Either way, she wanted to know why Sangatsu was here, so she'd show Eden. They arrived to the apartment, she stood here a moment, her mind flashing back to the happier times of when she used to live here and then it escalated to the last time she visited this place. She looked at the outside edges of the building, they were still the same deep mahogony colored brown that they used to be, and the large window in the front wall that sat next to the average sized door. She had loved this apartment, it was her home. The last thought resonated within her. was.... If Eden had been watching her face to this point, she would have seen a moment of joy in Sangatsu's face followed by pain. Her eyes had grown a milk chocolate in color until the pain hit. They would then linger a moment and darken back to the dark chocolate color they had been before.

She rose her eyes to survey the area. There was a note on the door. Sangatsu hadn't remembered that being there last time, though, maybe it was a note for one of her other self-made family members to see. She turned towards Eden. "This is where I moved to after High school and my siblings who are really my friends moved here with me. One was an older one who was like a father figure, another was a younger one who couldn't stand up for himself. and then there was my best friend who was like a sister to me..." she explained. She was surprised to see no one was home and that the windows were all closed off. She would then wait to see Eden's reaction.

#40 Re: The First Time on Thu May 21, 2015 11:54 am

When we had stopped, I had first seen Sangatsu's facial expression change twice. Acknowledging this made me realize we were at the destination she had wanted to take me. It looked to be an old apartment; judging by the closed-up windows, it looked abandoned. At first, I was curious as to why the windows were closed up and then I came up with a couple of reasons. First of all, perhaps the owners considered it haunted and evicted whoever was living there; secondly, perhaps something happened there which caused locals to close up the place. The former seemed to be more plausible than the latter, in my opinion, but I had been wrong before. There looked to be a note on the door as well, though I couldn't read it from my current position.

She began to talk about a family that she chose out of her best friends. In a way, it was a sweet gesture...the closeness of friends being that deep. At the same time, such an existence must have been a lonely one. I wondered how long they stayed there all together when she had died. If the place was locked away, then her brother no longer lived there. What happened to her brother, then? What happened to her other "family" members? This was starting to turn into a very sad story, though somehow I felt like I already knew that. Somehow, I felt as though I already understood where this story was going to lead. I spoke finally, after having been silent for a while. My face was somewhat dark and almost expressionless.

"I feel as though this story is beginning to remind me of my own human life in a way, though different as it may have been by comparison. I want to help you find them, if that is what you wish to do. One story must end, in order for another to begin."

What I said at the end was somewhat of an eerie fact that I wondered how Sangatsu would react. My voice seemed cold, but at the same time, some amount of depth could be heard. At the back of my mind, I wondered of the climax to this story. What was the girl going to find at the end of the road?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum