Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

#21Guest 

on Wed May 20, 2015 6:37 am

Sangatsu looked up at her after crying for a while, she wiped the tears from her eyes. "N-no... They didn't send me here... I wanted to see how much time had passed for the world of the living..." She explained. I wanted to see if the world continued on as though we never existed... or if it remembered who we were, even after we died..." The soul society had made her stronger, but her meeting with Anamist made her wonder if all Arrancars were evil... the way Eden spoke, they certainly didn't seem evil. In fact, the way she spoke, it sounded like she was friends with Sangatsu's superiors. Is that really possible? If so, how come they teach us that Arrancars are evil... Sangatsu had so many questions... and so little time, it seemed. Though, if she could just survive, she would have much more time.

#22Guest 

on Wed May 20, 2015 7:11 am

She looked up at me and answered, though her facial expression told me she had a lot of questions. I smiled down at her and thought to myself, Well, that rules out the option of the higher-ups deeming it necessary to wipe out all hollows in the city at once. Knowing that she wasn't sent here made me feel slightly at ease, but I was still curious. What did this girl want to know? Why at all was she curious about whatever things? What would she have wanted to prove? Was it anything like that in the first place?

"I see. Well, that is good news. However, I would like to know something. Just what exactly are you curious about? I can see it all over your face. I will answer anything, so long as it is within your best interests to know."

If she refused, then that would be that. If not, then there was more to the mind of this girl than the reason she came to visit her grave. I was glad to have seen her when I did and followed. It turned out she really did spice up my day.

#23Guest 

on Wed May 20, 2015 7:19 am

Sangatsu calmed herself, and her voice returned to its silky state. "Who are you... to the soul society... They hate Arrancars, and yet you said you'd pay them a visit... Does this mean that you are on good standings?" She looked around a moment. "Will I be harmed if they know I'm talking to you?" she wondered aloud. "I don't want to die... again..." She rested her voice gently on the last part. She then realized the other large reason for coming here. Is my younger brother ok? She wondered a moment, as Eden's talk of hollows made her nervous.

#24Guest 

on Wed May 20, 2015 7:58 am

So, that was the question. I knew it was going to be something along of those lines, but considering the look in her eyes, I could tell she had no ulterior motives for knowing. I supposed there was no harm in telling her that I did on occasion visit the Seireitei on business. I nodded and then spoke fluently and seriously to her so that she knew I wasn't joking.

"On occasion, I meet with the Captains to discuss the times. My occupation is writing history, so I have relations with groups for importance for the sake of this. As for your safety, you are a point of interest to me. So long as you tell no one else of this, you will remain safe. They would have to go through me first."

I wondered how she was going to take my answer, though I had a feeling she was going to end up even more confused. Most shinigami were taught to hate the Hollow race from the very beginning of their growth and training. It would've made sense for her to be confused about it. That was the reaction I expected, though I had been wrong before.

#25Guest 

on Wed May 20, 2015 1:04 pm

Sangatsu looked at her blankly a moment. She wasn't sure of what to think. "You... write history? As it happens?" she then thought back to her history books. I wonder if she wrote those... Sangatsu took that last words as both a promise and a threat. Sangatsu then bowed her head a moment, showing she understands.

#26Guest 

on Wed May 20, 2015 11:47 pm

I laughed a little at the question, and wondered how I should answer. There were a couple of different ways I could have explained what exactly I wrote down, such as writing the "states of the worlds" or "wanting to tell a story". They sounded a bit cliche by thought, but they were likely the simplest ways of explaining my occupation. I supposed that going the storyteller route was the more interesting of the two, and then I spoke to the girl.

"I am somewhat of a storyteller. I write down events of the past and present as though they were stories to be told. I feel this is the best way to make use of all my free time."

I had no real other purpose besides leading Simetria, so in a way, doing this allowed me to occupy my mind in order to keep myself from dwelling in the dark for too long. I wondered if this girl did similar things in her spare time, but that was for another time.

#27Guest 

on Thu May 21, 2015 12:07 am

Sangatsu nodded, understanding. "I see..." she stated gently. Time seemed to pass so quickly here as the afternoon breeze began to pick up, with it, bringing the sweet earthy aroma that didn't exist back in the soul society. Only one month ago, and yet, here, it seemed to be a lifetime ago... She then closed her eyes, indulging in the small moment.

#28Guest 

on Thu May 21, 2015 4:35 am

Although she nodded in agreement, I still remained puzzled. Why else was she here? If she cried this much, everything in this area must have held much more significance than simply her death. I also came to the conclusion that someone who killed themselves wouldn't have regretted it and cried so hysterically. I continued to be curious about the girl who was constantly putting up barriers. What was she trying to hide? I desperately wanted to find out what it was. My connection to her was vague but it was an important connection in my view. I pulled her away from my body but still had my hands placed on her shoulders; then I asked her a question.

"Why are you really here, Sangatsu? None of it adds up in my mind. There is something going on, and I want to know. Tell me."

I did not hesitate or stutter in what all I said, and I had an expression that showed urgency plainly as day. My curiosity was not going to be satiated until I knew exactly this girl was trying desperately to hide. Something was off, and I was going to find out what.

#29Guest 

on Thu May 21, 2015 4:41 am

Sangatsu looked at Eden and sighed. She needed to explain the entire thing to her for her to truly understand. "It's going to take a while.. are you prepared to sit and listen?" She asked. Sangatsu wondered if she should really do this, but then pushed the thought back. She had to do this. This had to be her last goodbye... and if she planned on getting anywhere past this... she needed to let it out. Sangatsu thought maybe she would physically explain it to Eden, since she was right here. After all, no one would see them and it was unlikely any hollows would attack any time soon. Though, if she needed to fight one off, she would be able to. She just hoped she wouldn't need to and can explain in peace.

#30Guest 

on Thu May 21, 2015 5:08 am

Long stories. I loved long stories the most, because everything from beginning to end was filled to the brim with interesting facts. I was not fazed at all by what Sangatsu had asked, and I was by all means ready to stand -or sit- and listen to everything she wanted to tell me. After all, it was I who was so curious about her. I sonido'd slowly across to the largest tree in the meadow and then turned to Sangatsu and held out my hand toward her.

"Tell your story in the most amount of detail that you can muster, young one. I shall listen intently. Come."

I smiled at her but my eyes remained focused solely on the young girl ahead of me. I was about to hear her story. More than anything, I loved stories. Everything about them and every kind. I left my hand outstretched toward Sangatsu as though to invite her into a place unknown where she could let her story be told.

#31Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum