Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

#11 Re: The First Time on Wed 20 May 2015 - 3:48

Sangatsu was in the middle of a good cry when out of the blue the girl appeared next to her and asked her, in a calming tone, why Sangatsu was crying. Sangatsu wen't to reply, "Well you see... I-I...." By this point, her eyes had met with the face of the girl whom she had tried to scare and then slowly began to widen. "Y-you...Ack!" She suddenly lost her balance in her state of alarm that she fell to the ground and landed on her face. "Ow....." She refused to move for a moment, due to the shock still setting in.

#12 Re: The First Time on Wed 20 May 2015 - 4:04

The way she reacted was actually somewhat cute. At first she tried to answer my question, but then she realized who I was and she fell off the branch and to the ground. To be honest, I wanted to go down and just snuggle her and pinch her cheeks, but I couldn't do that. I was a stranger to her, and I had to come up as such. A stranger with a strong sense of curiosity. I stood up and then jumped down next to the girl who fell; then I knelt down and placed my right hand on the top of her head. I looked into her eyes, as though asking a question without saying a word. There were still tears in her eyes when I looked down at her; being so, I used my right thumb to wipe away the remaining tears and then I smiled down at her.

"Are you alright? You fell kind of far for someone your age. How about you tell me why you called out to me earlier."

#13 Re: The First Time on Wed 20 May 2015 - 4:12

Sangatsu worked on reconstructing her mental state and a moment later, the girl had appeared next to her. She looked up at the girl, this time she was the one who looked blankly at the other. This girl is certainly strange... why is she so curious It was at that moment she had become ecstatic, ignoring the girl's question. In a matter of seconds, she had moved and hugged the girl. "You can see me!!" She practically yelled out in excitement, then suddenly found a few reasons as to why. A moment, later, she had shumpoed a small distance away, investigating the girl. She doesn't look like a shinigami.... she doesn't look like an arrancar either for that matter... but then what do I know... Anamist hadn't looked like anything other than a human at first either... she was lost in thought a moment then suddenly snapped back. "Who and what are you?" she asked decisively. She needed to know if she was in danger or not. By this point, her thoughts of crying seemed like a distant past compared to the current mood. She had regained her control and held a neutral expression.

#14 Re: The First Time on Wed 20 May 2015 - 4:24

The girl didn't respond to my question nor my request, but she randomly jumped up and hugged me tightly. For a moment, I wondered even more so what happened to her and then I understood. She really was lonely. Something happened to her in life that scarred her. I wasn't for certain if that was true, but I had a strong feeling that was what it was. I didn't have time to hug her back due to being startled, and then she darted backward a bit away from me and then she asked me who and what I was. I was certain at that moment of two things: first that she was not human and second that something did happen which scarred her. As such I stood up and remained calm as I began to speak to the girl.

"My name is Eden Ryushikei Alexandria. I am an Arrancar who has lived for 5,000 years. Is that all you would like to know? If you are wondering whether or not I am a threat, I am not. I followed you because you seemed strange to me. You are my current point of interest, young one."

I didn't move a single inch, for I felt that if I had, she would have run away and I did not want that. I felt that 100% honesty was the only route to take in this situation; then I spoke again after a bit of a pause.

"Might I perhaps know your name?"

#15 Re: The First Time on Wed 20 May 2015 - 4:33

Sangatsu then lowered her guard, listening to what the girl was saying. She slowly took in the information, processing it. Her face, however, would remain neutral. But as she spoke, her voice would come out differently. It took on a more silky tone than usual. "Pleasure to meet you, Ms. Alexandria..." She would respond. "I am Sangatsu Hagarashi... Substitute Shinigami." She would reply before bowing politely. It was a rather boyish thing to do, however she felt it the custom and she wasn't wearing a skirt so a curtsy wasn't necessary. She wasn't really phased by the girls age. In the academy, she was taught that there were arrancars and hollows who have outlived even shinigami, let alone humans. The girls ease both kept Sangatsu's guard up and relaxed her. She would continue to pay attention to the words she's speak, but even more importantly, listen carefully to the words Eden would say. "What interests you, Eden?" She would ask finally.

#16 Re: The First Time on Wed 20 May 2015 - 4:52

I could tell that she relaxed a little bit because her posture had changed to something more relaxed. When she had introduced herself, I had been a little surprised, but I curtsied since I was wearing a type of skirt. Substitute Shinigami. So I was right on the not being human part, but she still hadn't answered my question and I remained very curious.There was a name to the face, but no reason behind her behavior. I needed to know.

"Sangatsu is a nice name. Three Moons is one translation. More commonly it means "March" or the coming of spring. What interests me is why you seem so lonely, and why you had been walking alone through this area. Plus, you looked pretty cute, so I couldn't pass up the opportunity to meet a cute girl. And now I wonder...why did you call out to me before? Why were you so happy that I could see you. I want to know, young one."

After finishing my monologue, I fell silent and continued to peer toward Sangatsu and I hoped that she would answer this time.

#17 Re: The First Time on Wed 20 May 2015 - 5:02

Sangatsu remained silent a moment after the girl finished with her questions. This girl is quite the curious Arrancar, in my opinion.. She had then realized the girl had asked her a few questions beforehand. Keeping her neutral face, she responded. "I came here to mourn my mother's death as well as my own... the latter being by my own hand." She explained. This is the place I come to in order to release my emotions... I had called out to you since I can't tell who can see me from who can't. I needed to know if you could see me before I wanted to allow myself to become so vulnerable." She then explained. "I come here occasionally, and yet, no one seems to be able to see me, so when I do find someone who can, it makes me feel less insignificant in this world." She finished off her response by letting down her barrier. Her face showed that of sadness and angst.

#18 Re: The First Time on Wed 20 May 2015 - 5:27

...Loss. Yes, I knew. Yes, I understood her pain. Memories flooded into my mind from my life as a human. Being surrounded by death and loss every day. Losing my family...and then myself from the same illness which killed them.The grief of knowing you had nothing left to fight for or live for. My face grew dark as those memories came to mind, and when I had realized it a few moments later, I fought it all back; I regained my composure and looked at her. My first thought was to go to her and wrap her in my embrace, but I hesitated for a moment and wondered if it was truly okay for me to hug this girl. What did she actually think of me at the current moment? Did she want to kill me? Did she want to run away? Despite thinking these things, my body moved on its own -at almost a Sonido or Shunpo pace and my arms wrapped tightly around the girl. I placed my right hand on the back of her head as though to comfort her, and my other arm was stretched across her back to keep her close. I then talked quietly in a way so that only she could hear what I was saying.

"I will care for you, Sangatsu Hagarashi. You will never have to feel alone again. If you want to cry, cry. If you want to be mad, vent. I know the pain you feel...and I will not let you feel it alone."

#19 Re: The First Time on Wed 20 May 2015 - 5:56

Sangatsu wanted to cry, but she wasn't sure how the soul society would feel with her speaking to Eden like this. Is this wrong? Sangatsu felt conflicted, but hugged the girl back, knowing fully well she was leaving herself vulnerable. You're doing it again... You're being vulnerable to the enemy... the thoughts ran g in her mind. She pushed them back. Why do we have to be enemies? Why can't we get along? Aren't they just like us? she felt conflicted,and it wasn't until Eden whispered in her ear, that she broke down and began to cry. She hadn't cried like this since the day they took her to the soul Society. She had kept it bottled up inside and tried to pretend it didn't bother her. For some reason, she kept letting only the enemy know her weakness. The one group of people she should block out, she was letting in. Or, so the society believed.

#20 Re: The First Time on Wed 20 May 2015 - 6:17

For a few moments she didn't say or do anything. I wondered what was going through her mind after what I had said, but then she start crying like there was no tomorrow. Her hands clenched my clothes and I simply continued to hold her tightly, constantly reminding her that she was not alone at that moment. I had wondered also what she was doing in the human world. Did the Captains send her down to guard the living? If so, then that was a harsh thing to do...though they had no time for understanding sentiments when Hollow around the living world were eating people and their souls. I understood it, but this girl...she was too young to fully accept it. If she had accepted it, she wouldn't have hesitated to attack me on sight and none of what was happening currently would have happened. What happened to her, I wondered to myself.Aside from those losses, some other things must have happened for her to be confiding in an Arrancar. Most Shinigami were first to attack and leave questions to the wind. I then spoke after a long while of letting Sangatsu cry.

"Sangatsu. You were sent here by the Seireitei, correct? Did they have something to do with these emotions? I must pay a visit to them very soon if so."

She was likely going to be surprised by this, considering I was an Arrancar. I would likely explain to her some day into the future if she decided she wanted to know more about me. For now though, I wanted to know how she would react.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum