Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

#1 The First Time on Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:03 am

Sangatsu was walking around having felt exhausted by all the work she had been doing the last couple of months. She had came back to this point, the point where everything had started. Nothing felt right here anymore. It didn't feel like home, it didn't feel like she had belonged anymore. She sighed looking at the house her mother had lived in. The world had already forgotten the mysterious incident that had occurred only a month or so ago. However, she never could forget the series of events that occurred that day. She gave a slight growl and headed away from the city.

Her long hair would gently sway in the wind taking with it her scent. She closed her eyes and opened them once more, her brown eyes having gone to a caramel color after leaving the edge of the city. 'I wonder what trouble will meet me here...' she pondered.

#2 Re: The First Time on Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:03 pm

Since I was already in the world of the living due to shopping, I figured I may as well travel around and look at all the houses and buildings. It was refreshing to get some real, fresh air. In Hueco Mundo, the reishi in the air was rather thick and it didn't have much substance, so coming to the world of the living was very much a vacation for me, even though pollution in the air sucked. The reason why it felt like a vacation was because I could only visit once or twice a decade, due to the strain I placed on the temperamental balance in the world. It was somewhat saddening, but it couldn't be helped. Didn't want to get the Shinigami knocking on my door.

I didn't notice until a few moments later that I was heading out of the city. I was curious and I stopped for a moment, but then my nose caught a rather familiar scent. The scent of a perfume I used to wear a while back. This piqued my interest just enough to want to follow the scent to where it originated from. In the distance, I saw a girl heading toward the outskirts of the city. She seemed like a normal girl at first, but upon closer speculation, I realized she was a shinigami. This wasn't an issue personally, considering I was on good standing with them. I thus still made the conscious decision to intercept the girl. My presence and spiritual pressure were hidden enough to where nobody could tell who or what I was. I wanted to avoid battle at all cost.

I stumbled upon something rather interesting. Lets see just how far this rabbit hole takes me.

#3 Re: The First Time on Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:13 am

Sangatsu was walking towards her favorite spot when she stopped suddenly. She looked in her bag and pulled something out, then continued to walk. The object in her hand was shiny once it hit the sunlight. she held it close then looked ahead. Her eyes narrowed on the object as a needle moved left then right. You could see her following the needle and then it set in a certain direction and she followed it.

From another person's point of view, it would appear she was indecisive or lost. However, she used this object to take her to her favorite place ever. She arrived to a clearing where there was waterfall and a nice small area of meadow.

#4 Re: The First Time on Tue May 19, 2015 11:49 pm

The interesting someone I began to follow was a young girl who seemed to know her way around the area. Maybe she once lived here? I stayed away, at a distance of roughly 200 meters, so to not catch the girl's attention. I thought to myself that she looked pretty cute; I thought to myself maybe she would provide a nice change of pace for the day. The weather in the area was fairly calm, though the sun was directly above us. Over a short period of time, I grew a bit excited in my pursuit of the girl. Should I confront her randomly? I thought quietly to myself aloud. Eventually I would've had to get her attention if I wanted to change up my day. But the question of "when" popped up into the forefront of my mind.

When I noticed she had stopped, I stopped as well so that I wouldn't get too close. I noticed that she pulled something out of her pocket, though I knew not what it was. Few seconds later, I knew that it was something shiny since I noticed a glint. I watched the girl as she stood for a moment, and then continued walking.I was genuinely curious about what she was doing, and it was curiosity that pushed me to continue following her. Eventually, after a while, we arrived at somewhat of a meadow-type area. The smell of fresh water and greenery was present; it was a pleasant smell. I was careful to keep myself well-hidden and wait until the right moment to present myself. Though that was likely going to be soon.

#5 Re: The First Time on Tue May 19, 2015 11:58 pm

Once Sangatsu arrived, she found a tree she used to sit under. She headed towards it, her eyes closing as she reached it. She loved this smell. It was the closest she could get to the smell of the earth after the rain without it need to rain first. This was her favorite smell and, often, it caused her to relax. Sangatsu did, however, notice someone was following her. She instead chose to ignore the feeling, guessing that the person happened to like this place as well, and probably couldn't see her anyway.

She shunpoed into the tree and found a great branch to lay back and relax on. Her eyes half opened as she watched the sky, letting her hair go as it wished. This was truly the closest to her normal life she could ever get. The sounds soothed her and she began to let out her more vulnerable self, her memories coming back to her.

#6 Re: The First Time on Wed May 20, 2015 1:38 am

Well this place definitely held sentimental value for her. I could tell she walked a bit further in but I could no longer see her without being seen. I stayed where I was, at the base of a tree, as quietly as I possibly could. I was curious as to what she was doing, but I couldn't move just yet. I needed to come up with a premise for it. What could I have done at the moment to make myself known but not seem suspicious. Then I thought of it. I thought of going down to the water and sitting down at its edge. It was a simple enough thing to do without seeming suspicious in my opinion. I took a deep but quiet breath and walked out calmly to the water while smiling and taking in the pleasant air. I then sat down and looked at the water, still as it was. There was a sort of calmness in nature that I could never understand. Almost mystifying it was, wondering how nature could be so still and yet have so much activity. At the back of my mind, I still wondered what the girl I followed was doing at the moment. I hoped she would take notice of me.

#7 Re: The First Time on Wed May 20, 2015 2:09 am

Sangatsu had never once closed her eyes and the person who was following her emerged. She grinned to herself, having decided that this was not a time for being in her own mind, but rather playing a trick. She want to know if this girl could see her... and once she had deemed whether or not she was visible, she would decide if she could let herself become vulnerable here.

Sangatsu then shunpoed right behind the girl silently. "Are you lost little girl?" Though the girl didn't seem little. She wondered if the reaction would occur. She thought about shunpoing away the second the girl turned to look and would reappear a distance to the side and say. "I'm over here!" and then giggle. But that is only if the girl were to turn around.

#8 Re: The First Time on Wed May 20, 2015 3:15 am

As I admired the water, I heard a sound from behind me. By reflex, I turned around to see what the sound was coming from and it was the girl I had been following. We had locked eyes for a moment, and then I had a devious thought. I turned around like I saw nothing and looked back at the water. I grinned mentally at what I was doing. I was going to tease her, since she likely wanted to try and scare me from the way she had landed on the ground. My body was still and relaxed, and I paid no heed to the growing footsteps. I wondered what was going to happen and then the girl spoke. I said nothing, and I did not move even slightly; I was completely still and relaxed, as though I may have been in a trance-like state. I again grinned within my mind at the devious thought of instead scaring the girl. I hoped only that the girl would continue to play around with me.

#9 Re: The First Time on Wed May 20, 2015 3:19 am

Sangatsu would become nervous internally as the girl turned to look at her. But the blank stare on her face made her relax. Part of her wished she had been seen so, to test it again, she had decided to once more make noise, but the second time, there was no reaction from the girl. Deciding that the girl couldn't see her, she instantly let her guard down and began to sob uncontrollably, as she had decided the girl couldn't see her or hear her. She shumpoed back to the tree and hugged her legs, feeling once more alone.

#10 Re: The First Time on Wed May 20, 2015 3:38 am

Something very...peculiar happened. After I had turned back around, she jumped away and I heard faint crying sounds shortly after. Was that girl crying? I wondered why and then I thought to myself, She didn't just jump away...grass ruffled that were to the sides of me. A considerable force would've been required to do that, which means she isn't completely human. Interesting. I could tell she was in a tree because I heard leaves swaying and a branch making strained sounds. I wondered to myself if I should go to her and scare her...and then I decided that I would do just that. Without standing up, I moved swiftly through Sonido and stopped directly next to the girl on the branch. Before she could notice, I spoke calmly and with an almost peaceful-feeling tone.

"There, there, dear. What might you be crying about?"

I then placed my right hand on her shoulder and looked at her with kind eyes, wondering sincerely why she began to cry when I had ignored her. Perhaps she was...lonely? I knew that feeling too well. I had thousands of years to be accustomed to it, but I knew. This girl...just how long had she been alone for? I wanted to know.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum