Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

#11 Re: Shards of the Blade PRIVATE on Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:46 pm

Mercry Darcoven ;; 4-2 ;; Shinigami ;; Male   

Mercry followed Luke into his quaters, still cleaning out his ears in an attempt to get them to stop ringing. when the two friends reached the quaters, Mercry took a seat opersit Luke before informing his friend all about the mission.

Location;;
Muse;;
Word Count;;
Tags;;
OOC;;i cant be bothered to go over the details again.

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#12 Re: Shards of the Blade PRIVATE on Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:55 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 4-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Luke sat down next to Mercry as he explained what had happened, Luke nodded as he took a look at the picture Mercry provided him of the dagger in the museum while listening to Mercry's explanation of why it needed to be retrieved from the humans, he signed, his zanpakuto was glowing black, making a sound like a child crying, Luke placed a hand on his zanpakuto's handle to quiet Zetsubō down before answering

"Well, I'll do it, I supposed you need someone to babysit you, let's have each others back and make sure you listen to me, ok?" Luke said smiling, placing a gentle hand on his shoulder of one of his closest friends as he told him he would be the leader for the mission as he waited for Mercry to respond

Location;; Luke's quarters, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 133
Tags;; Mercry, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#13 Re: Shards of the Blade PRIVATE on Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:23 pm

Mercry pouted slightly at the baby sitting comment but nodded in agreement.
"Thats fine, but i sugest you listen to me in regards to what we face when we actually find the dagger. in the past i have forght statues that have been brought to life by the shards. that blade defies all logic in what it can do."

Location;;
Muse;;
Word Count;;
Tags;;
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#14 Re: Shards of the Blade PRIVATE on Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:18 am

Luke nodded in agreement with Mercry with what he said

"That's reasonable, it's best to have as much Intel as possible about these fragments, although it's safe to presume that the shard can only affect a small area because no matter how much to size it, something as small as a dagger blade can't affect a large area unless there were others around but it will be best to remove this blade from the humans before they mess up even more then they have since humans can't stop its spiritual pressure from leaking out so it puts people in danger as you were telling me earlier, if there is anything you know about the fragment that will increase our chances of successfully completing this mission then tell me right away because I want to make sure that both of us get back in one piece, otherwise your vice captain will have words with me" Luke said, smiling gently at his friend but also being sincere, making sure that Mercry understood that he needed to tell him anything and everything about the fragments to make sure they came back in one piece, he knew his friend wouldn't hide things from him, he was sure about that so he waited for him to respond

Location;; Luke's room in squad three barracks, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 211
Tags;; Mercry, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#15 Re: Shards of the Blade PRIVATE on Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:42 am

Mercry nodded before closing his eyes in thought.
"While it is true that the shard can only affect a small area compared to the full blade, do not underestimate it. A shard this sizes area of effect will likely cover the entre wing of the museum. That will give it a lot to work with when you consider just what the exerbition is about. We also have to consider any humans it may have corrupted. While they arnt that strong when compared to Hollows,They are still very strong for humans and we can't forget that they are only guilty of being weak minded for the most part. As such, we should do our best not to injure them to badly."
He opened his eyes, a serious expression on his face.
"Our real issue is with any Hollows that may show up. Any Hollow that remains within the Shards area of influence will gain a large power boost over time. This means that even a weak Hollow can become a major problem if left for to long. That's why we need more that just the two of us. I reallyu don't want to risk something showing up we can't deal with and being forced to retreat. We cannot risk that dagger remaining in a public place like that for to long. If it was in a privert collection it wouldnt be so important as the only one affected would be the owner, but where it it now, hundreds of people every day will be exposed to its aura."

#16 Re: Shards of the Blade PRIVATE on Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:08 pm

Luke nodded as he listen to Mercry, agreeing with him

"Good to know and all the more reason it needs to be removed from the hands of the humans and brought to soul society, preferably in a kido barrier, it would be best to give it to squad twelve to see if they can use the reiatsu of the blade fragment to locate the others in time, seeing as they all should be generating the same type of reiatsu and with my power, I don't think the humans will be a problem but the hollows and anything else the blade's reiatsu is in contact with will be more of a issue but hopefully, we can get this done, it's just a pitty the vice captain didn't come along or my vice captain, it would have been useful but never mind, we should be more then enough to handle it, now let's go" Luke said as he stood up, heading out of the barracks with Mercry in tow, the two would be walking to the central senkaimon when they would bump into two females and get knocked onto their asses; one Luke knew and one he had yet to meet

"Sorry, I didn't see you there" Luke said apologetically before looking to see who it was he bumped into

Location;; Path to central senkaimon
Muse;;
Word Count;; 216
Tags;; Luke, Mercry, Sangatsu, Retsu
OOC;; now, this is when Sangatsu and Retsu can come in now

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#17 Re: Shards of the Blade PRIVATE on Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:51 pm

Mercry got to his feet, hurridly appologising to the person he had run into before grabbing Luke by the coller and dragging him in the direction of the Senkimon.
"Come on Luke," he said, "you can act like a gentleman when thousends of inocent lives arnt at stake."

Location;;
Muse;;
Word Count;;
Tags;;
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#18 Re: Shards of the Blade PRIVATE on Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:56 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 3-3 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Luke grabbed Mercry's arm before he could grab his collar and got to his feet before following Mercry, quickly turning to apologize to the women before getting dragged off by mercry to the central senkaimon.

"Still, it's no reason to leave woman lying there, it's rude not to at least apologize but let's go" Luke told him before running to the senkaimon, quickly getting permission to use the central senkaimon and entering it, appearing out during the night outside the museum, he waited for Mercry to stand next to him before speaking.

"if what you say is true, then it's best to approach carefully but to clarify, how should we proceed from here, although I recommend that we don't rush in, not at least without a plan first so anything you would suggest before I make a plan?" Luke asked his red headed friend before waiting for a response.

Location;; Seireitei, Karakura town
Muse;;
Word Count;; 147
Tags;; Luke, Mercry
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#19 Re: Shards of the Blade PRIVATE on Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:06 am

"Just one," said Mercry as he alighted next to his friend, "DUCK!"
he shoved his friend to the side before hopping back just in time to avoid getting stabbed by several dark blue tenticles. the red-head turned his head to the shadows where the tenticals had come from as something shifted in the shadows.
Aw, i missed,"hissed a voice as the owner of the appendages made herself known. it was a large Hollow with a remarkably humanlike form, albeit extreamly elongated, with winglike arms and long tenticals falling from her head like hair. her hole was in the center of her chest and her mask a dark blue rather than the usual white, with human-like features when one disregarded the huge teeth and obseanly large mouth.
"Yeah, that shard is deffinatly here," said Mercry, gripping his Zanpakuto, "Theres no way thats a natural Hollow. you make your plans Luke, i've got this bitch."
"how rude! for that, i'll eat you alive!"the monster lashed out with her tenticals as Mercry leaped out of the way before dashing forwards, Zanpakuto held low.

Location;;
Muse;;
Word Count;;
Tags;;
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#20 Re: Shards of the Blade PRIVATE on Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:28 am

Luke Yasenha ;; 3-3 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Luke couldn't react as Mercry knocked him out the way as tentacles shot forward at him which he dodged thanks to Mercry's quick thinking, he heard the voice and could see the hollow that looked to be what the humans would describe as a vampire with the bat-like wings fused to the arms and overall appearance, Mercry told him to make his plan while he dealt with the hollow, Luke nodded, getting up off the ground and using shunpo to get to the front of the museum before leaping into the sky to the roof but another bat hollow, seeming drunk on the power that the blade gave it, slashed with its talons, Luke quickly drew his zanpakuto and blocked the attack, much to the hollow's surprise.

"Sorry, hollow; but your not at my level, get lost" Luke told it before slashing with his blade, breaking the clash before slashing it down the middle, purifying it in a single attack, Luke leaped down to the roof, he walked over on the east wing of the museum when, after getting to a large, circular skylight, he was suddenly hit with a dark spiritual pressure, he looked through the glass of the skylight to see the cursed blade fragment, attached to a handle as the dagger they had come for in a glass case, he then felt pressure on his right side of his head, unseen to Luke, his right eye was filling with a black liquid, a common look when someone is going under forced hollowfication, filling one half of his right eye, changing his pupil to a reptilian slit and giving the eye a evil aura in his right iris, Luke covered his right eye with his hand before looking at the blade again.

"This will be tricky, I didn't think it would happen so soon, going by what Mercry said, the blade's spiritual pressure is designed to protect itself from people unless they are drawn to it with darkness in their hearts, I have to be sure, there isn't time to tell Mercry my plan since he's dealing with the hollow on the outside and I bet I'll get ambushed before I get the chance to get in, speaking of which...here they come" Luke thought to himself, working out his plan before he felt spiritual pressures becoming active as the stone statues of knights surrounding the rooftop came to life, just as Mercry said they would as well as several powered up hollows, surrounding Luke but Luke had a idea to keep them occupied as he released his reiatsu, draining the color and life from the surrounding area, even to where Mercry and the female hollow were fighting as his shadow rived around before growing as a bubbling mass of darkness before forming into a familiar shape; his own but this Luke was fully black in skin tone and his red eyes shone, in his hands was a longsword with a cross guard and a flame-like blade, the other Luke smiled before the real one broke the glass with the handle of his zanpakuto and jumped down, his shadow self jumping upwards in the opposite direction, slashing the nearest hollow to pieces before landing back in the middle of the rooftop, smiling.

"Let's have some fun" The shadow Luke said before it charged at the hollows and living statues with a battle cry; meanwhile inside the museum, Luke had gotten into the east wing of the museum, only to groan when he saw more living statues, this time foot soldiers with spears and shields, defending the blade fragment.

"Great, more of them, I guess I'll have to deal with them before I get to the blade...get ready then, soldiers of the cursed blade, here I come" Luke muttered to himself before shouting out loud the next part before launching into shunpo as he enter battle with the foot soldiers.

technique used:
Technique Name: Shadow Manifestation
Technique Description: A somewhat literal version of the technique where Luke's shadow becomes solid with a life of its own with it peeling away from Luke's feet and forms into a purely black version of Luke; it normally wields the Shadow longsword in his left hand and normally mirrors Luke's actions, for example: if Luke made a swing with his zanpakuto in his right hand in a arc from a opponent's left shoulder, across the chest to their right hip, the Shadow Luke with do the same but from the mirror opposite but sometimes it will act on its own accord during a battle, especially if the Shadow Luke gets caught up in a battle and gets separated from Luke on a one-on-one battle with his opponent. His power is always set one tier below Luke's current tier for safety reasons because if Luke allowed the Shadow Luke to be as strong, he could try to attack him or even attempt to kill the original. manifestation lasts about six posts or less, depending on Luke's level of spirit energy, post limit may increase with raises in spiritual power/tier or less if Luke's spirit energy becomes too weak to keep the Shadow Luke manifested and the shadow will return to Luke and become a normal shadow again or if the shadow is defeated before the post limit runs out, where is it "killed" and returns to Luke and becomes his shadow once again. The clone constantly drains on Luke's reiatsu, which is why the weaker he gets, the less time the shadow can stay manifested, for example: if Luke manifests when it lasts for Six posts but Luke takes damage and uses more of his spirit energy and reiatsu, the time the shadow can stay manifested drops from six to three

Location;; Karakura town, World of the living
Muse;;
Word Count;; 647
Tags;; Mercry, Luke
OOC;; Enjoy  😁 

Template (c) Yuki Seika

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum