Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

#1 Shards of the Blade PRIVATE on Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:54 pm

Mercry scowled as he sat at his desk in his quaters, trawling through an enoumous pile of newspapers, leaflets, brosures and newsletters. he made a point to do this every so often to try and find any clues as to the location of the shards of his Fathers blade. the reason? they had a tendencey of attracting far to much trouble for there own good and inevitably ended up in the news. unfortunatly, it was boring as hell. Mercry sat back in his chair, rubbing his sore eyes before glancing at the clock. 1.00am. lovely. Mercry sighed before moving to grab the next piece of random news coverage. as he did, he knocked the stack, sending the entire pile off the desk to flutter around the room.
"Bugger," cursed the red-head, getting up to collect the papers back together. as he did, he caught sight of a brosure for a new exibit opening at the New York Museum on the Ocult. apparently, the star attraction was a supposidly cursed dagger that all the past owners had died horribly. cureous, Mercry picked it up and turned to the appropret page. upon seeing the photograph of the dagger, Mercry immedeatly dashed out the door and headed to the Leutenents Quaters to request permission to go to the World of the Living.

#2 Re: Shards of the Blade PRIVATE on Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:53 pm

Kashiwade Tonbo ;; 3-2 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Kashiwade was going through the paperwork, a somewhat necessary evil, something he had to do but the sounds of one of his favorite rock bands came out from a Ipod dock, blaring the sounds of rock and roll into the room, the music amde up for doing the paperwork, he was just about to put pen to paper when Mercry, the current tenth seat for the squad burst through the door, holding a piece of what looked to be a newspaper article in his hand

"hey man, why are you bursting into my office like that? I'm trying to do my work, Mercry-san so I hope you can explain yourself" Kashiwade asked Mercry, he really needed to get to work on the paperwork otherwise and he really didn't want to be bothered unless it was important as the loud rock music poured from the dock as Kashiwade tapped his finger to the music on the desk as he waited for Mercry to respond

Location;; Squad ten barracks, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 162
Tags;; Luke, Mercry
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#3 Re: Shards of the Blade PRIVATE on Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:20 pm

Mercry Darcoven ;; 4-2 ;; Shinigami ;; Male   

"sorry sir," said Mercry, panting lightly, "But this is importent. i have found something in the World of the Living that i need to collect. i would like to request permission to travle to the World of the Living to collect an extreamly dangerous artifact."

Location;;
Muse;;
Word Count;;
Tags;;
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#4 Re: Shards of the Blade PRIVATE on Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:59 pm

Kashiwade listened to Mercry's answer as he took the newspaper article from his hand, turning the blaring rock music so Mercry's ears wasn't bleeding from the nose as he looked it over before looking at Mercry

"Listen man, I can't just send anyone out to collect something that may just be humans making up wild stories about random consequences, mostly the thing about these cursed artifacts are just people getting worked up about these things, I need something else to go on then fairy tails, Mercry-san, why this cursed dagger from the others of properly hundreds of cursed daggers?" Kashiwade asked Mercry, he wasn't really convinced this was worth his tenth seat going to a museum, breaking into it like a common thief and escaping with a priceless artifact, he was going to need something more substantial before he authorized any mission to the world of the living

Muse;;
Word Count;; 147
Tags;; Mercry, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#5 Re: Shards of the Blade PRIVATE on Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:08 pm

Mercry thorght for a moment, trying to deside how to explain his reasons for needing to go.
"Well sir, i can say on goor authority that the dagger itself isnt cursed," he began, reaching into his uniform and pulling out a small shard of metal attached to a string, "The dagger was forged from a shard of my Fathers old blade. dont ask me how this is possible, but that blade had powers of its own. as a whole, i once used it to stop an averlanch by cutting the ground and causing a wall of stone to rise up in its path. it was shattered during the fight that ended with me dieing and coming to the Soul Society. the shards have a habit of attracting the violent, mentaly unstable and insain. not to mention the fact that Hollows are inevitably drawn to whoever owns the shard, atributing to the deaths of the owners. this is one of the Shards i have collected over the years."
Mercry lay the shard on the desk in frount of his superea. the shard seemed to be giving off an aura of cold that called out to the darkest parts of the human psychi, drawing them closer to the surface.
"Only those with high Spiritual Pressure can risist the pull," said Mercry, "They also empower the weak minded, as well as twist them into monsters if held for to long. something like this is far to dangerous to leave in the hands of humans."

Location;;
Muse;;
Word Count;;
Tags;;
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#6 Re: Shards of the Blade PRIVATE on Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:40 pm

Kashiwade listened to Mercry's explanation, this time sounding a lot more reasonable then the last time but it seemed dangerously rash to send Mercry alone to such a place, especially since the tenth seat could be rather impulsive so he opened a drawer in the desk and went through the squad three listing for someone to lead to the mission who would keep Mercry in check and came across Luke's file, seemingly perfect since the mission needed some thought behind the planing and Luke and Mercry had history together so it shouldn't be too difficult for the current Fourth seat of squad three to aid Mercry in his mission, he handed Mercry Luke's file

"Hey man, I'll let you go get it if he's in charge of the mission, he should be able to keep you in line and you two go back so hopefully you won't have too many objections to that, is that fair enough, Mercry-san?" Kashiwade asked Mercry, his finger once again tapping lightly to the rock music that was coming from dock as he waited for Mercry's answer

Muse;;
Word Count;; 181
Tags;; Mercry, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#7 Re: Shards of the Blade PRIVATE on Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:23 pm

"Thats fine sir," replied Mercry as he took his shard back and placed it around his neck, "In fact, it may be smart to get a few other people to come along. i have no idea what we may face, but it will deffinatly be dangerous."

Location;;
Muse;;
Word Count;;
Tags;;
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#8 Re: Shards of the Blade PRIVATE on Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:12 pm

"As you wish but make sure not to drag too many people into this, we don't have endless resources you know, just make sure you come back ok, Mercry-san" Kashiwade told him before he gestured Mercry out the office and turned his rock music up to eleven, making anyone who came near the vice captain's office cover their ears in pain from how loud it was

Muse;;
Word Count;; 66
Tags;; Mercry, Luke
OOC;; Mercry, have you going to Squad three's barracks so I can bring Luke in

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#9 Re: Shards of the Blade PRIVATE on Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:05 am

Mercry clapped his hands over his ears in an attempt to protect his hearing as he left the room and shut the door with his foot, drowning out the lout music.
"Fricking metalhead," muttered the red-head as he walked through the halls of the Squad Ten Barraeks and out into the cool night. Mercry groaned at the fact that he was inevitably sacraficing a night of sleep before running in the direction of the Squad Three Barraeks in search of his friend.

Location;;
Muse;;
Word Count;;
Tags;;
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#10 Re: Shards of the Blade PRIVATE on Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:48 am

Luke Yasenha ;; 4-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Luke was quietly sitting at his desk, writing up his daily report with a candle with the moonlight pouring through the window, the day hadn't been terribly interesting, it was just another set of spying in the open without people even noticing, he had spent his time in the 24th Rukongai district, sipping peach tea at a local tea parlor before making his rounds, making sure to listen in for any trouble he could report to the stealth force to deal with later on, fortunately, there wasn't anything to report in that regard so he finished up his report, handing it to the captain as always before returning to his quarters, but just after he took his haori off, there was a knock on his door, he opened to see a unseated member of squad three, he was a nice guy, he made sure that people were happy with their quarters, normally squad four took care of that but this guy made it his mission to do it himself and it made Luke happy to see that this guy was going out his way to make others happy and Luke considered him a vital member of squad three since he was there to cheer up the most depressing squad in the seireitei and in all of the soul society

"Sorry to intrude, Fourth seat Yasenha but there's a squad ten member outside in the courtyard asking to speak with you about a mission you've be ordered to lead or so I was told but I'm sure he can tell you himself" the man replied cheerfully and Luke couldn't help but smile back, this guy was one of the few reasons that made squad three bearable so he relented to going to see who had come to see him at such a ridiculous time at night, grabbing his zanpakuto out of habit and putting it into the special sleeve in his red silk obi sash as he walked outside, it was cold but Luke didn't really mind the cold, he smile widened as he saw Mercry standing in the courtyard, waiting for him

"Well, fancy meeting you here, I hear you have a mission for me from squad ten? please, follow me to my room where we can discuss this in private and out the cold since my room will be warmer then it is out here so come with me" Luke said as he gestured inside the barracks where if Mercry followed, would show him to his room so Mercry could go through the mission he had been assigned, properly from the squad ten vice captain since there wasn't currently a captain for squad ten so the vice captain would have assigned it, Luke dreaded to think of all the paperwork he had to do because there was no captain so he had to respect him for keeping that up as he waited for Mercry's response

Location;; Squad three barracks, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 484
Tags;; Mercry, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum