Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The man with no face (Private) (Completed)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

on Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:27 am

Luke Yasenha ;; 4-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Luke watched as he fired his Shakkahō into the tall grass, setting the grass on fire with a fiery vengeance but a creep feeling wind picked up, sending the flames swirling around him with the ashes like a fiery tornado, he shielded his eyes from the flames but strangely, he couldn't feel the heat nor did his clothing catch fire from the twister of flames but his eyes widened as he saw the skeletons being burned with the flames, their bones breaking away and turning into ash, their skeletal mouths screaming eerily, making it ring in his ears before he saw the monstrosity of a skeletal being; it had a large head, it's neck was crooked; it was standing on all fours but it was standing with his chest facing up and his back below, which meant that he was standing with his arms and legs bent at all the wrong angles, it was disturbing to watch as the large skeleton delivered his last line before its body was turned to ashes.

Luke thought about what the skeleton said before the twister stopped as ashes swirled around him slowly like the snow before in the other illusions before they started swirling around him faster and faster around Luke in a sphere until they flew apart, revealing him back into his inner world, Zetsubō, he had his back to him before he floated around on the spot, his head bowed and covered in darkness as he heard Zetsubō's speak inside his mind again; telling him he had completed his final test in his illusion, he told him there wasn't going to be another illusion between them now and asked him if he was ready for the final step, Luke thought about this, it was strange that Zetsubō was bowing his head when his hat and scarf would cover his face regardless but he didn't pay too much attention to that as he replied to him

"I know I have been through the hells that I've seen in this life, so much that it created you, I pour my suffering into you with my despair and gave you life but I came to realize that I was being selfish in doing that to you; my closest friend so it only fair that I share the pain that I gave you, so I'm ready...Zetsubō...show me what you need to show me" Luke told him sincerely, his confidence being reflected by the sea of liquid glass glowing a deep orange color, the glow reflecting in his blood red eyes, his haori blowing gently in a gentle breeze that had blown up in his inner world as he focus on Zetsubō as he waited for him to respond

Location;; Luke's inner world
Muse;;
Word Count;; 454
Tags;; Iro, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#22Guest 

on Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:16 am

"Indeed you are ready," Zetsubō said, in his voiceless, telepathic speech. "I have long waited for this day to come, because I can safely say that you now understand who I am. Perhaps not all, but for now, that will suffice." The zanpakutou spirit began to slowly float towards Luke, the shadows around his face persisting, despite the warm orange glow that emanated upwards from the sea of molten glass beneath. He stopped before Luke, just beyond the reach of the Shinigami's arm. For a moment, the wind seemed to begin to rise, the clothes of both Shinigami and zanpakutou spirit fluttering gently on the breeze. Then Zetsubō lifted his head to the level of Luke's face, although now the scarf that was usually around his face had wrapped the entirety of his face, even up to his eyes. Then he said:

"Behold the darkness within; behold the face of despair; behold the true nature of Zetsubō no Sākuru!" And so saying, he pulled away the scarf that covered his face for the first time ever since Luke had met him. And there, behind the scarf, was the absence of a face. While Zetsubō no Sākuru's features were human enough, his face had not a single feature on it; no eyes, nose, mouth, eyebrows or any such thing. And as he hovered before his owner, revealed, he waited to see Luke Yasenha's reaction to the reality of his being.

OOC: Sorry, was rushing. Still need sleep...

on Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:08 pm

Listen to this while you read this post:

Luke watched as Zetsubō floated slowly over, now he was closer, he could see that his hat was gone so he could see Zetsubō's shaggy black hair with a strand of his hair hanging down his face from the left side, although the shadows generated from the glow of the sea of liquid glass hid his face as well as his black scarf that still covered the bottom of his face as the trails flowed behind his head in a invisible wind.

Luke watched as Zetsubō stop, just out of arms reach from him, he had a strange feeling in his gut from anticipation, his right hand was shaking slightly before a breeze picked up within the hellish inner world, swirling around them gently, the rims of their coats rose in the wing, there was a feeling on the wind that something important was to happen but there was a even strong, more noticeable feeling in the air; one that Luke knew all too well; Despair, the feeling that had created not only his living hell but the being that stood before him now.

He saw Zetsubō rise his head and found he was mistaken earlier when he thought his scarf only covered the bottom part of his face like normal, instead it covered his entire face like a sort of black bandage, with two smaller tendrils where the scarf had finished being wrapped, even above his eyes where his hat would normally be covering with the shade it created before he grabbed the tendril on his last side before speaking into his mind:

"Behold the darkness within; behold the face of despair; behold the true nature of Zetsubō no Sākuru!" he heard yelled into his mind before he pulled at the tendril, unravelling his scarf before it was toss away slowly in the wind that was generated; the whole reveal was like it was taking place in slow motion, Luke's eyes widened as, for the first time in his life, ever since he had first met Zetsubō in his inner world all those years ago, he could see his face or rather, the lack of a face; Luke had to take a step back, he was now visibly shaking as he looked at the pale surface of his featureless face, he was pretty sure if anyone else had seen it, they would of gone insane but for Luke as he looked at Zetsubō, he could only feel sadness and guilt, guilt then, when, all those years ago when he was in the academy and created Zetsubō, he never considered the consequences of his despair on his zanpakuto, his eyes shaded over as Zetsubō would be able to see tears running down his cheeks and running into the sea of liquid glass

"My god...What have I done to you?... Luke thought as he looked to the featureless face of Zetsubō though shaded eyes before he looked deep within himself; taking in all the lessons that Zetsubō had teached him and what he felt before he took a slow, dramatic breath, the wind whistling around them before Luke started releasing black reiatsu but then, something happened; his reiatsu turned from black to a bright white, practically glowing, the sea of liquid glass matching the white light before a cylinder erupted around Luke and shot into the sphere, his hair floating upwards as the rim of his haori was floating upwards more then before as the sphere that was made of the shades were turned white, making the whole inner world glow a bright white, making the hellish inner world look more like a haven as the white glow represented a very rare emotion, so rare that the color had never been seen before, either by Luke or Zetsubō; enlightenment.

Luke then started walking slowly towards Zetsubō before he leaped up gently, spreading his arms where he would hug Zetsubō, where the white aura would cover them both

"Forgive me...Zetsubō...I put all my despair, put that burden into you, I thought that would release me from it but I was being selfish...I just burdened someone else with my problems because I wasn't strong enough to handle it all alone but I just repeated it with you...I left you all alone to deal with despair but not anymore...this time, we hold onto this despair and deal with it...together, not as master and zanpakuto but...as Friends...together to the end...I promise...Zetsubō...I won't let you go, even when I let my final breath go, I will always...be holding onto you...at your side...forever" Luke said as he hugged Zetsubō as they floated above the sea of liquid glass, the world filled with light as Luke waited for Zetsubō's response

Location;; Luke's inner world
Muse;;
Word Count;; 792
Tags;; Iro, Luke
OOC;; 792 0__0 wow, that's alot, hope you like, Iro ^_^

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#24Guest 

on Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:02 am

Zetsubō watched as Luke reacted with remorse, to the sight of a featureless face. He saw the tears run down the Shinigami's face, and he knew that Luke Yasenha finally understood. Finally understood the darkness that had been the portion of his zanpakutou spirit all these years. Yet, Zetsubō did not speak a word, he just watched, even as Luke began releasing reiatsu, which changed color from jet-black to snow-white, to even Zetsubō's surprise. It was quite amazing to note that the new light in the formerly perpetually darkened zanpakutou world actually made the place seem more of a wholesome vista than a hellish world. If Zetsubō had a face, it would probably have had a smile of its own, probably as well as a few tears of its own, being the over-emotional creature that Zetsubō could be at times. Fortunately, the featureless face saved him from such a scene.

As Luke hugged him, for a moment, Zetsubō did not reply, he just hovered as usual in the air. Then he returned the hug, unable to keep the emotion even from his telepathic voice. "You don't know how long I've waited for this day," the voice spoke in Luke's head, thick with emotion. "You finally have what it takes to tread the path of understanding my power in its totality. You have made a promise, and I know you'll keep it, so that's how it will be." He released Luke and floated away slowly. "I remain Zetsubō no Sākuru, the embodiment of Despair, but from this day, I no longer represent the despair that shackled me in this world. I shall represent the despair that will be the lot of your foes. Unwilling as I am to fight, we'll do it together... and always come out on top, like we've done just now, together."

Then the zanpakutou spirit raised his hand, and his trademark cowboy hat materialized in his hand. He placed it on his head, but did nothing to hide his face. Then he turned to face Luke, one last time. "This feeling... what is it? Is this hope?" Zetsubō no Sākuru nodded, as the world would begin to fade around Luke Yasenha.

"Hope, huh? I might just get used to it...."

on Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:29 am

Luke simply enjoyed the moment as they floated above the sea of liquid glass, the world illuminated in the light of enlightenment before his inner world started to fade as he was leaving it, he heard Zetsubō's speech and he was quite moved by it, thankful for such a gently and caring zanpakuto spirit, he heard the emotion in his voice and he cried with him, visibly as more tears streamed down his face before he began to float away from Zetsubō, he saw Zetsubō manifest his cowboy hat and placing it back onto his head, he could still see most of his featureless face, even though there was some shade there but his vision was fading away like his inner world, the darkness coming back as his white reiatsu began to fade, returning to its normal black before fading completely as he returned to his physical body, he woke up and gasped, his throat sore from being dry for so long, his stomach growling and he had a shaggy beard, he got up like a old man, his bones creaking and clicking as they were very stiff, he looked at the window, seeing the moonlight pouring through as Luke took his zanpakuto off his knees and sheathed it as he looked at the window, seeing the feint reflection of his face in the polished glass

"How long...has it been?...how much time has passed since then?" Luke thought as he felt his rough beard, he needed a trim badly, he felt like had hadn't moved in or do anything in at least two months, he couldn't remember, the feelings that were inside him were freely flowing inside his body, he felt rather awake so he lit the candle on his desk for some light before sitting at his desk, he didn't move, he just sat there as he wondered if there was anyone in the barracks he could talk to about what happened, he was starting to hear voices in his head already, he felt weak as he fell off the chair and started crawling, opening the door enough so Luke could see out, his vision flickering with Zetsubō's featureless face, the skeletons and shades

"Please...someone...help me" Luke cried out softly, his voice hash with a dry croak to it as he hoped someone was nearby to help him

Location;; Luke's room, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 391
Tags;; Luke, Iro
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:32 pm

Arrancar/Espada
Arrancar/Espada
Raitosutomu "Ryusuke" ;; 3-1 ;; Zanpakutou ;; Male

Ryusuke wasn't an uncommon sight within the third squad barracks, but those who were new probably didn't know him. In fact, most would mistake the spirit for a human straggler who had somehow wandered into the Soul Society and Seireitei. Of course, squad six had learned to live with it, and so should squad three. Most were used to him derping about by then, but he was still questioned and disbelieved until he either thrashed them or Yuki defended him. Usually it was the latter. He had gotten in plenty of trouble for threatening other division members.

Not that he cared. Technically he was some authority around here. After all, he was a good part of Yuki Akies, the Vice Captain, just in a less formal way. For a zanpakutou, they were like a limb. One never realized how much they unconsciously love their limbs until they lose or hurt them. To some, the blade of power was a friend. Raitosutomu saw different, however, with its unique ability of materializing. For him, Keiji, and Yuki, they had more of a group of siblings' love for each other rather than a comrade. Once in a while they had petty arguments and wanted to spill each other's guts for it. At other times, they enjoyed the closeness and comfort of each other.

Hands in pockets, Ryusuke coolly strutted down the halls. He often took the role of a 'guard' or the 'patrol' of the barracks, but had noticed a closed door for a few days. Happening to be in the right place at exactly the right moment, he heard the slightest familiar moan. It was likely that this person had never met or seen him before, but curiosity killed the sword... sorta.

Opening that private door, the zanpakutou spirit looked down in surprise at the Fourth Seat. He knew he had been missing for a while, but never thought it could be here. Did Yuki know? Ryu shook his head. He obviously couldn't have been hurt too badly in here, and Raitosutomu could sense no enemy spiritual energy, even residue. Jinzen? Gazing down at the man with ice-blue eyes, Ryusuke addressed him informally and with usual attitude. He didn't care about the state of the man. He just wanted some answers. "What's your problem?"

Location;; Squad 3 Barracks
Muse;; 8/10
Word Count;; 386
Tags;; Luke Yasenha, Raitosutomu, Ryusuke, Yuki Akies
OOC;;
How did much time pass?

View user profile http://www.fairytail-rp.com/

on Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:24 pm

Luke could hear someone coming his way, he couldn't see much from the slight opening he had made from sliding the door open slightly but it was a older boy, still a young one but a mature one at that, the boy slid open the door and looked at him with ice-cold blue eyes as he asked what the problem was in a informal way, Luke looked at him from his position laying on the floor, He would see that Luke's eyes were glassed over as well as being bloodshot as he would feel Luke's arm grab his shoulder with force as he pulled himself off the floor and slammed his head into the boy's forehead

"The burning....Don't you see the burning?! their bones turn to ash and all they do is silently scream to each other...There's no face behind it...I'm so sorry, I never meant to cause him harm...Who are you! I don't know you, get away from me!" Luke yelled at him before pushing him away from walk backwards but only succeeding in falling over his chair before sitting up, with a madness induced look on his face before looking at him

"Wait...I remember you spiritual pressure...Barrier of sound...the coldness of your eyes...I know only one other person that has such cold eyes...your one of her manifested zanpakuto spirits; I remember your energy; not your face...Face, why are you facing me?...stop it!" Luke rambled crazily, crawling over to the zanpakuto spirit and reached for his face before, in his mind, his face melted off like someone had just poured acid onto it, leaving nothing left on his face, leaving him faceless, he scream, walked back into his room, against the wall before sliding down it, putting his head so it rested on his legs and he covered his ears with his hands

"They all had the same face...then the skeletons came, why was the grass tall?...don't come near me! it's not safe...I wanted to feel safe, I couldn't help them, I vowed to become a shinigami to help them...they died because me, what use am I? what I am?!" Luke rambled in his insanity, crying into his legs, covering his ears, his body shaking in terror; he was terrified and scared, he was losing his mind, he pecked though the cap between his legs to see if the zanpakuto spirit of vice captain Akies was doing anything

Muse;;
Word Count;; 411
Tags;; Yuki Akies, Luke, Iro
OOC;; It's been two months since Luke perform Jinzen and went into his inner world to meet Zetsubo, I hinted that in my last post but I'll tell you here to clarify just in case

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:01 am

Arrancar/Espada
Arrancar/Espada

Ryusuke casually moved out of the way before he could be hit by any of the fourth seat's random and unpredictable movements. Hands in his pockets and an emotionless and bored look on his face, the zanpakutou spirit just glared at Luke through his cold, ice-blue eyes. Once the Shinigami finished rambling, the jersey-wearing spirit continued. Giving a slightly irritated sigh and blinking once for half of a heartbeat, he began speaking again.

"Finished yet?" he inquired in his cocky manner, seemingly a bit irritated on the outside. "To answer your first question, it's been two months since the Third Division has seen its Fourth Seat. But I suppose I could let Yuki know you need more time..."

The last comment was one to flame and hopefully spark the Shinigami back into reality. It could make him more agitated and mad, which would actually be quite entertaining, or it could help him take a step back into the present and what was really going on. Gosh, this guy was clueless.

Muse;; 7/10
Word Count;; 175
Tags;; Raitosutomu, Ryusuke, Luke Yasenha
OOC;;

on Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:50 pm

Luke looked wide eyed at him before holding his head again as pain once again filled his mind from his training with Zetsubō

"I've been gone for two months... Luke said sadly and quietly before his mad voice came back, ""WHO CARES?! YOU DON'T, DO YOU?!...Yuki is such a pretty name...WHY DO PEOPLE EXPLODE AND TURN TO SNOW?!..." The mad voice said as Luke came over to the zanpakuto spirit, "...Did you KNOW that my FLESH was melted off by SNOW?! Luke yelled at him before stepping back into the room with tears down his face

"I'm so sorry, zanpakuto of vice captain Akies, please...give me a moment" Luke said, trying to hold back his insanity as he grabbed a small cylinder of mental medication, taking two red-and-white coloured pills, rushing for his hidden freezer of peach ice tea, grabbing a can before putting the two pills in his mouth before taking a sip of his ice tea before swallowing the pills down his throat into his stomach; the medication helping to relieve the madness and the voices in his head, he went to the bathroom in his room and splashed his face with cold water before drying himself and coming back and kneeling in front of the zanpakuto spirit with his head bowed to him with his hands on the ground, tightened into fists

"Have my deepest apologizes, zanpakuto of vice captain Akies; please pardon my rudeness, my mind was not my own, I've been training with my zanpakuto; Zetsubō for the past two months it seems and it has dire effects on my mind, I've since bought medication to help me deal with it; please sir, I've seen you around but I've not gotten you name; I know the name of your other self but I've not gotten your name, please, may I have the honor of your name?" Luke said, keeping his head bowed, he couldn't even begin to imagine the punishment for attacking a superior's zanpakuto and he had no doubt that both vice captain Akies and his captain would be having words with him, so he waited for his response

Muse;;
Word Count;; 356
Tags;; Yuki Akies, Iro, Luke
OOC;; hopefully, your next post will be the last one I need, Yuki-chan; although will your zanpakuto detect my rise in spirit energy and reiatsu?

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:18 am

Arrancar/Espada
Arrancar/Espada

The insanity was quite amusing to the zanpakutou spirit. Of course, if he was caught giggling by Yuki or Keiji, they would definitely have a few words with him. But as true to his nature, Ryusuke couldn't help but stifle a laugh as the madness continued. Unfortunately, the show ended too soon. However, he kept a steady smirk on his face as Luke took his pills.

"Is it over? That's too bad," Ryu said, clapping his hands together. He didn't expect the sudden spaz of politeness, however. It sort of made him suddenly regret his words, but only barely. Sticking his hands back into his pockets, the zanpakutou listened carefully and tried to be thoughtful about what Luke had gone through. His power had increased since the last time he had seen the Fourth Seat through Yuki's eyes, but what did he know? He had an awful memory. Still, at least the madness and insanity would have been enough to scare off an enemy, right? "Apology accepted," he said, flashing another cocky smile. "And I'm Raitosutomu, less formally known as Ryusuke, or Ryu. Pleased to meet you! Anyways, I suppose I had better let Vice Captain Akies know that the Fourth Seat is back~"

With that, a subtly-yet-grand-as-only-Ryu-could exit. From what he could tell, Luke would make one hell of an opponent, and a useful member of Squad 3. He was getting stronger rather fast. Yes, very fast.

Muse;; 6/10
Word Count;; 245
Tags;;
OOC;;
Meep, sorry for the crap post. ^^; Luke, I also did further editing on your graphic. I fixed the light patterns so it 'pops' more and actually looks professional. http://i62.tinypic.com/212vlno.png However, I will resize it for you, since it does seem a bit big in your siggy which is a bit crowded btw. Anyways, congrats! I'll go post your new tier on your app! 3-3, right? 8D PM me if you need anything.<3

#31Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum