Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

#11Guest 

on Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:38 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 4-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Luke's eyes became shaded over as his other self spoke, the sadistic smile on his face; the manifestation of Luke's self loathing as he spoke with his cruel intent as near the end of his first speech, he kicked the boy right in the gut, sending him flying as he boy turned into a shade and fade away like mist on a sunny day, Luke watched in horror as he watched the boy's face dissipate into the darkness, after the other him was finished, Luke lowered his arms and stood him as the other him laugh at him before, without lifting his head, started to slowly walk forwards towards the other him, his sword drawn in his right hand

"You are right; I despise you because deep down inside; I hate myself but you missed something out: I also despise you because your male, I never wanted to be a man, so cold and solid...say what you wish but you said something I find difficult to ignore; you said that I am trying the impossible by growing stronger because of my weakness but having raw strength alone isn't enough...a heart filled with good intentions and true resolve to protect makes up one's true power, it's true my power hasn't yet reached its potential but if I lack the power to stop the sun shining, I will use it the shine the way on my path for others to follow, I will protect them, even if it costs me my very life itself to make sure they can enjoy the light while I lay in the darkness" Luke spoke softly as he walked over to the other him, his sword hand was shaking in anger but then, he did something the other him may not have thought he would do; he sheathed his sword, putting it back in with a clean clicking sound before he put his hand on the other him's chest

"All this time, my greatest enemy of all...was you, myself so your going to do...at long last, what needs to be done because if you are truly stronger then you'll be able to do it..." Luke said as he draw his zanpakuto again but grabbed his other self's hand and put the sword into his grip, closing his hand around it before he stepped back and spread his arms out

"Do it then...finish it...if you are truly stronger then me, then find the strength to kill...yourself...me...show me that...through all that talk that you have the strength to relieve my...you...of the life that created you and become stronger then I am, the choice...I leave to you, now make it" Luke said softly as he lifted his blood red eyes to his manifestation of self loathing, he would see if, through all of this, if his self loathing was strong enough to kill him but he could not know the answer as he waited for his other self to make the choice, to see if had true strength or if his strength was all for show, Luke didn't know, he simply watched himself with his blood-red eyes, waiting to see what he would do

Location;; Luke's inner world
Muse;;
Word Count;; 532
Tags;; Iro, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#12Guest 

on Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:35 am

The doppelganger stood as Luke approached, a mocking half-smile on his face, although it was obvious that the illusion seemed to be worried about Luke's proximity. The spectre placed a hand on the hilt of his own sword, but did not draw. When Luke came close enough and sheathed his weapon, the doppelganger allowed his own hand to leave his sword's hilt. As Luke spoke, slowly, the shade's face changed from the arrogant look to one of mild confusion, but he remained silent, allowing Luke to keep speaking. Then as Luke placed the blade in his hand, he held it uncertainly for a moment, then drew back, as if preparing to strike. But the arrogant expression was no longer on his face.

"You are a fool, Luke Yasenha," the figure said softly, before stabbing at Luke. But the blade did not strike Luke; it simply assumed a misty form and passed incorporeally through the Shinigami's chest. "How do you expect me to be stronger than you?" He drew the ghost blade out of Luke's chest, and the sword became metal once again. "Don't you understand that your hatred of me... of yourself is a shackle? Can you not see that the hatred you harbour for yourself, which is unwarranted because it is not as if you committed any great crime as such, will never allow you to grow because no matter how hard you try, you will never truly appreciate your effort, your power, of which your zanpakutou is the chief?" The shade sighed and shook his head, as he turned the sword in his hand, gripping it by the blade and holding the hilt out towards Luke.

"In the end, if you hate yourself, you cannot but hate your zanpakutou. Which is why I said you are a fool. But the choice is yours: rise above this self-loathing existence of yours, or allow it to destroy you. Take your sword, Luke Yasenha. Your tribulation here has just begun." Thus saying the shade released Luke's blade, which hung in the air before the Shinigami. As the sword remained in mid-air, Luke's other self went into a battle stance, drawing his weapon in an iaido slash, aiming for Luke's torso.

#13Guest 

on Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:09 am

Luke watched, surprised that his other self had released his zanpakuto so it didn't impale him but instead, pass right through him before he pulled it out of him and returned it to its sealed state, Luke then listened to the other him explain himself, his mind going over the information he was receiving before the other him handed him his own zanpakuto, Luke wasn't sure what he was planning but he took it from him and stood up, gripping his sword tight around its black wrapping

"I'm anchoring myself?...I never thought my self hatred limited my power but...he's right, no matter what me and Zetsubō did, no matter what we achieved together...even when others praised my abilities and achievements...I thought they were lying to me, making me believe I was some kind of hero when I felt like I had achieved nothing...I even felt bad for the hollows I had to slaughter for their praise because they were just pluses that had lost their way...thinking that way broke my heart and made it weak for the past three hundred and fifty years of my life..." Luke thought as he watched the other him walk away from turning around, going into a Iaido stance, making a extremely fast swing towards Luke chests, he watched him coming, that moment felt like forever as Luke smiled slightly as he looked at himself

"I understand now...I don't hate Zetsubō but maybe deep down inside myself...I did, maybe because of that day when I set my two close school friends to the mental hospital, maybe for that day alone...I hated Zetsubō...I know what I have to do now..." Luke said smiling at his other self as he dropped his zanpakuto to the ground as he had decided to let the other him cut him

"I let go of it all...my anger...my hatred...my sadness...and I will accept your blade; accept you...Zetsubō, I won't run away and leave you again, I promised I would...I will accept you, no matter what...because do you know why, Zetsubō?..." Luke thought before finishing his thought out loud, speaking softly, ""...Because we're friends..." Luke spoke softly with a smile as he waited for the blade to connect with his chest

Muse;;
Word Count;; 380
Tags;; Iro, Luke
OOC;; Great job so far, Iro, I'm really enjoying this and I find this a really moving scene too, paradon me while I find a tissue and find a teddy bear to hug  Crying or Very sad so beautiful  Crying or Very sad 

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#14Guest 

on Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:42 am

The blade sliced through Luke, but there was no blood. The doppelganger looked puzzled, then he gazed at his blade as if something was wrong with the weapon. When he looked up at Luke, there was no longer that arrogant smirk, or hate-filled expression. Instead, what remained on his face was a warm smile, reminding Luke that he did not look bad at all when he smiled. "What a surprise..." he said, lowering his blade. "As it stands, the weapon in my hand would have eviscerated you, had there been any hatred for yourself within. I am impressed by your quickness to learn."

The sky began snowing, as the shade looked up. Then he looked back at Luke and nodded. "Never forget this lesson, Luke," he said, as the snow began to become so thick that it obscured vision. Interestingly enough, the snow was not cold in the slightest. "It may be one of the most important lessons you may ever learn." The voice now was that of Zetsubō, as the spirit stood floating before Luke, who would notice that the snow had suddenly cleared away, revealing Luke once again in his inner world.

"So, what can you say you have learned?" the spirit asked, his 'gaze' seemingly on Luke.

#15Guest 

on Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:56 am

Luke felt the blade cut him but there was no blood, not even a scratch on his outfit as he turned around, picking his zanpakuto up and sheathing it with a clean and satisfying click as he looked at himself as he noted that he learned quickly and that the sword he held would have killed him if he held hatred before the world started snowing as his other self told him to never forget the lesson he had learned, Luke nodded as his other self started to disappear, he ran towards him, stretching his right hand out to him

"Wait, don't go" Luke said but it was too late as snow covered his eyes once again as the other Luke faded away before, while he couldn't see, he heard Zetsubō's voice speak within his mind as the snow fell away from his eyes to reveal the spirit floating in front of him as he told him this would one of the most important lessons he could teach him before asking what he felt he had learned as he felt Zetsubō's non-existent glare on his face, making his skin crawl before he looked at his hand, tightening it slowly before opening it again, not breaking eye contact with the center of his palm before he looked at Zetsubō, his face still hidden within a unforgiving shade of his hat and scarf

"I've learnt to let go but there is so much more you can teach me, I know that I have a long way to understanding you, Zetsubō...but at least I managed to take another step on the path of despair, the path that leads directly to you, so please...show me what you need to show me, I won't back down, I'll follow you and carry your burden as I promised I would" Luke told Zetsubō, his heart felt...different, it felt stronger, he had a heart condition for the past two hundred and fifty years as all the years of hate and despair had made his heart weak but now, it beat a little stronger then normal, not by much but it was a noticeable change, which made him smile slightly as now he had forgiven not only himself but Zetsubō, he felt lighter mentally, again not by much but noticeable as he continued to look at his zanpakuto spirit, the man who was the pure manifestation of his despair to continue the trails that lay ahead of him or to respond to him

Muse;;
Word Count;; 415
Tags;; Iro, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#16Guest 

on Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:48 am

Zetsubō said nothing as Luke spoke, his face hidden in shadow as he hovered in mid-air. Then he sighed, a despondent sound. The sigh was not because of anything Luke may have said or done; it was just a sort of attempt to release the despair that was so welled up inside. But Zetsubō had to admit, even if he would not let Luke know, that the same lightness that the Shinigami felt, he did as well. The only thing was that he despaired as to whether the feeling would be temporary or permanent. Would Luke be able to pull through and reach him? Only time would tell.

The spirit pointed at Luke. "Very well," he stated, "you have one more step to climb, one more threshold to cross before you will stand truly before me. Prepare yourself." And so saying, he materialized a shadowy blade in his hand and thrust at the Shinigami standing before him, aware that his master would not attempt to dodge or block the blade; so eager was he to know more about his zanpakutou.

"Distrust...."

And Luke would find himself in a field of tall grass, the grass as tall as he was, and then a few inches. It appeared something in the grass was present, something that Luke was not comfortable with. He would sense it approaching, but just before it burst into his view, it stopped. From the tall stalks to his right, a whispery voice emanated, it's tone hollow: "You have been chasing Zetsubō no Sākuru all this while, you have suffered his trials, but have you ever asked yourself, what is in it for him? How do you know you are not just blindly running, serving the will of another and thinking that such a path will lead you to true strength. Do you really think your zanpakutou will give you what you seek? If you do, why?"

The voices now seemed to be coming from all around Luke, seeking to shake his resolve.

#17Guest 

on Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:31 pm

Luke watched his zanpakuto spirit; his friend sigh in despair before he raised his hand to Luke, explaining that there is one more trail for him to undertake, although what he meant by to stand truly before him before Zetsubō manifested his shikai black mist blade and thrust it into his chest, Luke didn't even bother to avoid the thrust, he would face the trail that Zetsubō had in store for him as his world blacked as he was put into the illusion again

He woke in a large field of tall grass, taller then he was and then some, he sat up and got himself onto his feet, the sky was a dark orange colour with the setting sun, he suddenly felt uneasy; he was feeling a negative presence, hidden in the grass, he looked around the field for it but he couldn't see anyone for the tall grass hid his vision so he was unable to see it visual but he then heard a whispery, hollow like voice, asking him why, through all the tests he had been through, what Zetsubō would gain from it and would Zetsubō even give him the power he seeked

Luke felt stunned like he couldn't move as other voices came to speak as well, he thought about the questions the voice asked him before answering, his eyes shaded over

"Don't you trust me?...I left Zetsubō alone to scream but I cannot allow my zanpakuto to suffer alone anymore because...I can understand what loneliness feels like and to suffer despair...but your wrong about one thing; I don't seek strength to fight, I seek strength to understand Zetsubō's pain and the pain of others because it is my firm belief that...when two people have suffered the same pain, they can understand each other's pain and grow closer together...I understand Zetsubō's pain...you should know that I promised to shoulder Zetsubō's pain with him as his friend, that is my answer to both your questions" Luke said softly, trying his best to block out the other voices as they rang in his head as he waited for the voice to respond

Muse;;
Word Count;; 353
Tags;; Iro, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#18Guest 

on Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:50 am

At Luke's answer, there was a great silence, as if whatever was in the grass had suddenly vanished, and all the whisperers had been silenced by the Shinigami's reply. Then the grass began to rustle, and the voices returned, one whispering this and another that, the subjects of the whispers being statements as annoyingly obvious as "do you know that trains actually run on metal tracks?" to matters more disturbing like "your zanpakutou spirit does not really acknowledge you" and even quite shockingly absurd issues like "the moon is actually the face of a four billion year old hollow, created from the life forces of the first cells in the sea" (if the crap story of the Big Bang was to be believed). And then, in the midst of the imbroglio of voices, came the chief whisperer's voice again, with its disturbing tone.

"You may understand Zetsubō's pain, but does he understand yours? While you have come to Zetsubō to understand his pain, and therefore draw closer to him, does he understand your own personal pain? Does he understand the subject matter of your own personal suffering, because he has remained in his inner world, and does not feel the fear that comes when your friends are in danger? Does he feel the pain caused by a sword stab or a hollow's claw, pain that is part of your everyday life as a Shinigami? So why are you trying to know his pain, when you have enough of your own? Is Zetsubō not being selfish?"

As the voice spoke, the other voices were slowly but surely increasing in volume, until Luke's ears were assailed by a maddening jabber of voices, through which the main whispering voice still managed to ring in a very disturbingly clear and undistorted manner.

#19Guest 

on Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:02 pm

Luke was trying to block out the voices and the somewhat nonsense to the somewhat real truths they were saying when the dark hollow voice came back, speaking over all the others, like it was in command of them as he asked him if Zetsubō understood his pain and if Zetsubō was being selfish in not understanding his own pain which stopped him in his tracks, he thought as the voices continued to try and break him down, his legs trembled and he fell to his knees, covering his ears to try and uselessly block out the voices inside his head before he put his hands down and grabbed the grass

"Dam it...I'm loosing it but I won't let them beat me like this" Luke thought as he looked at the tall grass surrounding him before a thought came to his mind to see if they could be exposed

"Just because he doesn't show it, he understands my pain, he is my zanpakuto, he knows everything about me, I fight with him and he watches through the blade, he knows all my pain all too well...do you know why my shikai has no blade?...it's because my zanpakuto despises fights that draw blood so he sacrificed the physical blade of his shikai for the power of being able to stop fights without drawing blood by making them understand our pain..." Luke said, hiding a hand behind his back as his hand began to glow a soft crimson glow as he started charging a Shakkahō

"You see...Zetsubō isn't able to touch anything as his body has the same effect as his shikai whenever he touches someone...it's truly cruel to him to not to be able to touch...never to reach anyone no matter how far he tries to reach them...I can't help but feel sorry for him and I abandoned him, I feel responsible for him because I abandoned my closest friend to suffer, I rather lose my life before letting him down again" Luke said as he was hopping what he was saying would stun the voices like before with his truth before his Shakkahō finished charging, once it was, he would open his hand to be holding a crimson orb of red energy in his palm before firing it into the tall grass, hopping to set it on fire to expose whoever was hiding in the tall grass, Luke didn't know what he expected to see apart from a hollow of some kind but he would wait to see what appeared

Muse;;
Word Count;; 423
Tags;; Iro, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#20Guest 

on Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:38 am

As Luke replied and charged the Shakkahō, the voices seemed to quiet down a little, as if they were listening. Then they began increasing in volume again, just as he fired the Shakkahō into the tall grass. Although the kidō was offensive, the grass, if it had been normal grass was not meant to ignite the way it did. The stalks caught flame as if they had been saturated with premium motor spirit, and began burning violently, as a strange wind began to rise, throwing ashes into the sky in a spiral pattern, as the burning grass began to reveal skeletal figures, which were undoubtedly the source of the voices. Just like the grass, they caught fire, shrieking unnaturally as their bones were dissolved by the heat. Interestingly, Luke did not even feel a sensation of heat, not did his clothes catch fire.

The owner of the loudest voice turned out to be a giant twisted skeleton, burning just as vigorously as the other smaller wraiths. "Perhaps you are right..." the skeleton said, as the flames turned it to ashes dancing on the heavy wind. "But are you ready for that which you seek?" With that strange final question, the voices were gone, as well as the flames, leaving Luke trapped in a wild storm of flying ash, which suddenly dropped away to reveal the dismal zanpakutou world of Zetsubō no Sākuru, the owner of that world floating silently with his back to Luke. Then he turned, his head bowed. "As I said, if you passed this test, you will stand truly before me. And it seems you have passed. So now we stand in each other's presence, no illusions between us. But tell me, Luke Yasenha, are you ready for the final step? It may be quite beyond your expectations; it may be beyond what you can bear."

#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum