Bleach Story
Hello, guest!

Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line
An MHA Roleplay Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 Our Beginning - Eden and Yuki on Sat May 31, 2014 5:53 am

The world of the living. It seemed as though I had been going there often recently, though I didn't understand why completely. Actually there was something I wanted to do this time. Shopping! I hadn't gone shopping in decades. I needed to upgrade my wardrobe. That meant lingerie, bras, panties, shirts, shorts, skirts, shoes, jewelry, make-up, perfume...the list would probably go on forever if I weren't so overwhelmed with the prospect of shopping after all this time in general.

Walking through Karakura during the day was quite the hassle in the market district. There were so many people that it was always difficult for me to maneuver through the crowds even after all this time. At the same time, it was nice to be among human activity. It made me feel more...human, I guess? Concealing all of my spiritual pressure, I probably looked like an ordinary girl with a rocking body to anyone that happened to see me. That was how I wanted it. Whenever I traveled to the world of the living, it was ever only for peaceful means. I never wanted to do harm to anyone, but the shinigami these days were very uptight and most of those stationed here didn't usually know about me and my history with Seireitei. I couldn't necessarily blame them, though. It was their duty after all. This was why I needed to conceal all of my spiritual pressure and presence as an Arrancar. It was important that I looked human so that there would be no trouble while I was in the city.

Aside from that, the day was kind to me. The sun wasn't too harsh on my skin, and the general weather was refreshing in comparison to Hueco Mundo as always. My goal today was to shop, and so I set forth toward the market district and to my first destination. Lingerie.

#2 Re: Our Beginning - Eden and Yuki on Sat May 31, 2014 7:28 am

Yuki Seika ;; 3-2 ;; Arrancar ;; Female

Yuki had not been doing much that day. She was bored of the 'average day in Hueco Mundo'. Nothing but dark skies, a cold moon, and white sands could become quite a bore after seeing nothing but that world day in and day out. It was nice to be around the humans, even though they couldn't see her. Instead of being dressed in her usual- and comfortable- white attire, the Arrancar dressed a bit more 'naturally' this time. The clothing choice was now black yoga pants and a simple white camisole. A bit odd for a Hollow, or even a human, to wear out in public, but she didn't care about fashion. She liked comfort and flexibility when it came to clothing.

The Arrancar did not quite know what led her out here besides boredom. There was not much to do except take note of the change in scenery. From neutral to vibrant colors. That was the only change Seika could really care about. Both worlds were equally busy. Except here, nobody noticed her. One really could say it was lonelier here than it was there when they were in her state. Yuki noticed a few ghosts around, but nothing that was worth her time. It would have been fun if a Shinigami showed up, or perhaps some arrogant Hollow to challenge her. But that wasn't the case today, obviously.

Then something caught her attention. Yuki saw another being that was definitely more than just a Plus or Human. She definitely looked a bit older than her, but Seika definitely noted that it wasn't 'natural' for this world. It was another one of the supernatural, like herself. It could have been just the way she dressed which made Yuki notice her, but still. Not wanting to provoke what could have simply been nothing, the Arrancar leaned against a nearby wall, observing the figure with arms crossed and a casual, relaxed, yet curious expression. She was a good distance, but any normal person would not have noticed her. It was only a matter of time.

Location;;
Muse;; 8/10
Word Count;; 329
Tags;; Yuki Seika, Eden Alexandria
OOC;;

View user profile http://www.fairytail-rp.com/

#3 Re: Our Beginning - Eden and Yuki on Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:50 pm

"Through pain, we understand reality...but without love, we are blind to what lies within our grasp."
— Eden Alexandria

"Hmm...now where could it be. Can't be too difficult to find. I mean, the building's huge."

I thought this to myself as I walked through the enormous marketplace, which had grown over the last 100 years or so. Every time I came here, it was a new experience because things were always changing. Such was the way of the world. Though, in hindsight, the people themselves hadn't changed much at all. There were still thieves, murderers, robbers, kidnappers, and other "evil" people; there were also still hard workers, kind-hearted individuals, and other similar-typed people, though those types grew more and more rare every trip I made here. An always-evolving civilization tends to have some rather large flaws, one of them definitely being the increase in crime.

And as I thought to myself, I couldn't help but notice that I felt I was being watched. It wasn't really uncommon for me to be stared at though, considering my attire, but the presence was different. It felt similar to that of my own kind, so I thought to myself, "Why not let them pursue me...it may turn out pretty fun if I am able to figure out exactly who it is." Anything was possible really, in terms of motives. Rape, murder, kidnap, maybe just stalking even. I wasn't worried, however. In fact it was the opposite. I was rather excited to see where this would lead me. In order to keep them interested, I tried looking in their general direction and did a little body language (OOC: I'll leave the body language up to you. Razz) as I turned back around and continued to search for my favorite store.

"The day just got better," I thought to myself as I grinned with excitement.

Word Count — 297

Notes — Sorry about the low muse. I just returned and I'm trying to get back into my character. Also, I'd like to iterate that I use italics only for thoughts. I used the quotations to clearly show that they are thoughts. I will change fonts for actual dialogue. Smile

Techniques Used — ///

©️ Coding done by Eden of Naruto Legacy & Bleach Story

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum