Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hot spring Fever Private, COMPLETED

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 16]

on Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:28 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 4-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Luke moaned around Dre's cock as he started thrusting into his throat, his own cock was dripping with pre cum into his panties as he sucked and licked him with his tongue, he wanted Dre's cum badly so he sucked him faster and hard, sucking him up to his balls as he waited for Dre to blow his load inside his mouth and throat

Location;; Luke's room in the hot springs, Rukongai
Muse;;
Word Count;; 84
Tags;; Dre, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:31 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Dre started to thrust Lukes throat harder and more faster. His cum was going to gush out from his huge dick any minute and Luke wanted it so badly; so did he.

He could feel it coming now- as with one more thrust he ejaculated a huge amount of cum inside Lukes throat.

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:43 pm

Luke's eyes widened as Dre came in his throat, Luke eagerly drank his cum as it filled his throat and entered his stomach, filling him up with Dre's cum as you can see the hot liquid going down his throat before he pull off his cock and smiled, licking his lips to lick up the last of the cum

"Mhmm, tasty, just like milk but salty, now, is there anything you want your woman to do now, Dre-kun?" Luke spoke huskily, he was really into it now, especially since he could be submissive and female for Dre as he waited to see what Dre was going to do next

Muse;;
Word Count;; 108
Tags;; Dre, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:53 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Spoiler:
Dre smiled as he got down as he was soon in the posture like a dog. His arse facing Luke. Using his hands he widened his arse which revealed his arse hole. "I want you to put your huge dick inside it and fuck the hell out of my arse, Luke-kun!" Dre said smiling.

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.

on Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:06 pm

Luke looked at Dre getting onto all fours before moving his hands to spread his ass open, asking him to fuck him with his cock, Luke blushed, he was hoping for Dre to do that to him but he wanted him to be happy and he had promised to do what Dre asked of him so he pull his cock out from under his panties so it lifted up the rim of his dress slightly before he pressed it against Dre's tight ass

"Ok, Dre-kun, I'm going to stick it now, try to relax so I can get all of me in you" Luke grunted before he stuck his cock into Dre's tight ass, filling him up with his man meat before stopping once he had gotten all of it inside

"Dam, your so tight, is this your first time, Dre-kun?" Luke asked as he couldn't really move his cock because he was so tight it was like trying to fuck a vice as he waited for Dre to respond

Muse;;
Word Count;; 168
Tags;; Dre, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:14 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Spoiler:
Dre felt Lukes big and hard dick enter his arse. It felt great as hell. He never had that feeling for a very long time. But it was awesome to have that feeling again. He wanted Luke to fuck his arse as hard as he can.

Lukes question made Dre smiled as he replied gently, "no. A french girl fucked my arse with a strapon. However it was a long time ago. The strapon was not real but your dick is." he said as he grinned. "Make me feel alve Luke-kun!"

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.

on Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:36 pm

Luke listened to Dre's explanation and blushed at the thought of a french girl in a maid's outfit fucking Dre's ass with a strap on, it made him harder inside Dre's ass before answering Dre

"I will, Dre-kun, I'll make you feel the life that I wish I could have: having a cock in my ass and in my pussy, the things I can never have" Luke said before starting to pull out of his ass before ramming him as hard as possible as he could with Dre's ass being so tight, Luke was wishing someone could plug his ass with cock too but for now, he focus on ramming his cock into Dre's ass as he wanted him to

Muse;;
Word Count;; 119
Tags;; Dre, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:48 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Dre felt Lukes hard dick screwining his arse like.hell. The feeling was unimaginable. The only thing that Dre could do was maon. His moans started to get louder as Luke increased his speed. The only thing that was now missing was Lukes cum.

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.

on Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:11 pm

Luke grunted as Dre's ass tightened up, squeezing his cock to make him cum

"Jesus, your so fucking tight, I'm going to cum inside your tight ass" Luke grunted as he came inside Dre's tight ass as he thrust his whole length into his ass, filling his ass with his hot, sticky cum, his cock pulsing inside Dre's ass before he slowly pulled out of Dre's ass as his cock went soft before he went over to the bed and went onto all fours as he removed his panties and looked at Dre

"Now, fuck me in the ass like a woman, please, I want your cock inside me, please?" Luke begged, spreading his ass with his hands like Dre did and shook his ass seductively at Dre as cum leaked from Dre's asshole while he waited for his answer

Muse;;
Word Count;; 138
Tags;; Dre, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:26 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Dre felt Lukes cum going all around inside his arse. It was feeling good and also refreshing. "ahhhh...ahhh..." he moanes louder. Luke slowly tokk his dick out of Dres arse and lied down on the bed taking his clothes off. And wanting Dre to fuck his arse like a woman.

Dre slwoly walked towards him excited as he felt cum slowly sliding down from his arse. It was Lukes cum. Smiling to himself he got onto the bed as he looked at Luke and said slowly, "I love you, luke kun." as he inserted his huge and erected dick inti Lukesbarse hole.

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.
#61Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum