Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hot spring Fever Private, COMPLETED

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 16]

on Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:35 am

Luke Yasenha ;; 4-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Luke saw Dre smiling and he got a sinking feeling in his stomach when he grabbed Luke with ease, Luke grabbed the bag of female clothes before Dre put him on his back and gave him a piggyback ride, "If Im foing to your room, your coming with me." Dre told him before he dash off through the room that Luke was staying and kicked open the door, telling him he didn't care what he wore as Luke got off his back and staggered to the bed, dropping the bag on the floor, he laid on the bed and crawled over on it so he could see the other side of the bed, his bag with his normal clothing was on the other side along with his zanpakuto, he reached down to grab his bag of clothes but also secretly reaching for his zanpakuto too, just in case Dre was going to try something else apart from what he said he was going to do with him

"Your a interesting guy, Dre, just let me get some clothes on so this isn't as awkward as earlier..." Luke's words trailed off as he remembered their sex in the hot spring earlier which made him blush as he remembered how Dre had treated him then, pleasuring him as he reached for his clothes, he turned to look at Dre with his blood red eyes to see if was going to respond

Location;; Luke's room in the hot spring, Rukongai
Muse;;
Word Count;; 238
Tags;; Dre, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:00 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Dre looked at Luke quite confused again. He knew that Luke was hiding something from him. As Luke reached to grab his bag, Dre noticed something very similar. It was his Zanpaktou. 'Why was he reaching towards it?" Dre asked himself, as he remained quite.

"Your a interesting guy, Dre, just let me get some clothes on so this isn't as awkward as earlier..." Luke said towards him as he reached towards his clothes and suddenly started looking at him. "Is he waiting for me to say something? Well, then..." Dre thought as he started talking. "For starters; Why the hell did you reach for your zanpaktou? Do you not trust me? We just had sex, ya know. And If I really wanted to kill you, I would done it in the middle of our thing."

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:35 pm

"...if I had wanted to kill you, I could of done it in the middle of our thing" Luke heard and his hand stopped just before grabbing his zanpakuto, Dre was right, if he was hostie, he would of known; if he wanted to kill him, he could of done it long before now, he stopped reaching for his sword and grabbed a plain, black shirt from his bag and put it on

"I'm sorry, Dre, I'm just paranoid about things; I always think someone is trying to kill me, it's the reason I find it so hard to relax because I'm scared that if I drop my guard, I'll end up dead, I'm just...scared, frightened and alone, can you understand that, Dre-san? it was nothing personal against you, I promise, I'm just...Afraid" Luke told him, holding his arms with sadness in his eyes; the eyes of one that knew only despair and loneliness, Luke suddenly felt really clingy for some reason like his body was desperate for comfort from...something, anything, just something to relieve his loneliness, he looked at Dre to see how he would respond

Location;; Luke's room in the hot springs, Rukongai
Muse;;
Word Count;; 189
Tags;; Dre, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:32 am

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Dre felt quite sad about Luke and the whole damn situation that he was in. As a person who loved to be alone, Dre.never felt lonely. He had things that he wanted to do to keep in occupied and such. But he knew that everyone was not the same. Most people wanted someone to be their near them in every instance or so. Taking a deep breath, Dre looked at Luke. He knew that he had made up his mind.

Dre took few steps towards Luke as he got closer. Smiling at him, Dre kissed him on the forehead. Luke blushed as Dre did it. Slowly touching by his hand, Dre walked him near to the bed where.they sat. "Dont worry Luke. Im here for you." Dre spoke to him gently, as he hugged Luke.

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.

on Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:42 am

Luke watched Dre walk over to him and sat down next to him on the bed before kissing him on the forehead, making Luke blush before Dre came over and sat down next to him, "Don't worry, Luke, I'm here for you" Dre told him before hugging him, Luke was taken aback at Dre's kindness and he smiled and hugged him back

"Thank you, Dre-kun, It's just so hard to let go when I'm afraid of seeing people leave so don't leave me alone and let make this up to you; for your kindness, you can do anything you want with me, I'm yours for the time being" Luke said, blushing more as he told Dre he could do anything he wanted with him to make up for what happened so he waited to see what Dre would ask him to do

Muse;;
Word Count;; 141
Tags;; Dre, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:57 am

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
"Do anything with you?" Dre asked Luke quite happily. This was what he wanted. It was finally in his grasp to do what anything he wanted. Dre knew that this was a chance he coudn't miss at all.

Making a swift movement Dre removed Lukes trousers off. He was not wering an underwer so it was very easy. As Dre took off the towel that he was wearing. He dick was hard and erected.

Luke was lying on the bed as Dre grabbed him by his legs, widned it and lifted it up telling him, "just keep it like that." as he inserted his huge dick intolukes arse hole.

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.

on Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:13 am

Luke looked at Dre before he pulled off his towel so his erect cock stood back up, leaving him only in his black shirt before Dre lifted his legs up onto his shoulders, making him blush before Dre suddenly pressed his cock into his ass, making Luke moan as his ass was penetrated by Dre's large, hard cock, his cock jumped as he got rammed by Dre's cock as he started to leak pre cum

"Dre-kun, your cock is so big, it's tearing my ass apart, it feels so good" Luke moaned as he let Dre be in control, he like being submissive to Dre so he let him love his body, waiting to see how this would turn out

Muse;;
Word Count;; 119
Tags;; Dre, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:20 am

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Dre grinned as Luke enjoy what he did. Looking at Luke Dre could see his dick.only.erected up and hard. As flexible as.Dre.was while he was humping Luke slolwy he managed to move his body and head near as he licked the top part of Lukes.penis slolwly. Wanting Luke to cum on hos face. As he wished that Dre started to pick up his pace on humping lukes arse.

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.

on Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:32 am

Luke moaned as Dre thrust harder into his ass while Dre moved his head to lick the top of his cock, licking up the pre cum, making Luke moan louder from Dre licking his cock

"Dre-kun! That feels really good, you sucking my cock as you fuck my ass, oh yes! my ass feels so good" Luke moaned as his cock got thicker and longer as he was getting close to cumming over Dre's face, he looked at Dre

"Dre-kun, I'm about to cum, please, cum with me and fill my ass up with your seed" Luke moaned as he moved his feet around Dre's head, hoping for Dre to fill his ass full of cum

Muse;;
Word Count;; 114
Tags;; Dre, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:03 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Dre slowly inserted Lukes dick into his mouth. It was full throat. Dre swallowed Lukes dick fully. He could feel cum starting to come out of his dick slowly. It made Dre happy, as he started to hump Luke faster and faster. He too was going to ejaculate inside Lukes arse. Something told him that Luke liked it, and so did he.

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.
#41Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum