Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hot spring Fever Private, COMPLETED

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 16]

on Fri May 30, 2014 9:45 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 4-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Luke moaned as Dre kissed him again, it was getting him really hard under his towel as he massaged Dre when Dre applied some force to holding him down when he took off his towel with one, swift motion, tossing it out the hot spring, Luke moaned became slightly panicked as his cock was unleashed, the head sticking out the water as it throbbed against the air, thick veins appearing on it as Luke moaned against Dre's mouth, Luke felt weird like he was swimming in a dream world, the steam not helping with this fact, the pleasure going through his body was making him feel numb as he held onto Dre like a lifeline as they kissed, wondering what the hell Dre had planed

Location;; Hot springs, Rukongai
Muse;;
Word Count;; 125
Tags;; Dre, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Fri May 30, 2014 10:03 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Spoiler:
Dres eyes widned as he.looked at Lukes massive dick. It was damnhuge and.long, which.made.Dre smile a wide. "Well...isnt this intresring?" he said to himself as he reomed his.towel and.trowed.it.away. As Dre slowly slid his hands towards Dre dick as he.touched it.Trying to give him a handjob before he started anything serious.

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Fri May 30, 2014 11:36 pm

Luke gave a moan of pleasure as Dre's hands found his cock and started rubbing his shaft, Luke grunted, he found that Dre had just taking it to the next level, his cock throbbed as Dre stroked his lengh

"Dam it, this feels too good, this guy's serious, no joke, well I guess it beats being bored in this dam hot spring and let him service me" Luke thought as he grunted in pleasure, some pre cum coming from the head as his cock got slightly thicker, he moved his hands back to massaging Dre's shoulders while he gave him a hand job, Luke wondered how long he could take it before he came in the hot spring

Muse;;
Word Count;; 116
Tags;; Dre, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Sat May 31, 2014 7:16 am

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Spoiler:
Dre gently grabbed hold of Lukes dick. Slowly as he was Dre picked up the pace as he moved his hand up and down slowly. Taking a quick look at Luke he could tell that Luke was enjoying this very much. Back into concentration, Dre moved up the speed of his hand movement. He could see that cum was slowly coming from the head of Lukes dick. "So your trying to resist it, aren't you?" Dre grinned as he moved started to his hand much more faster.

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.

on Sat May 31, 2014 1:55 pm

Luke gave a surprised grunt as Dre suddenly started speeding up, his cock was throbbing really badly and he was reaching his limit to hold on, he couldn't help but make a moan of pleasure come out his lips, this one that could easily be heard by Dre as his did his hand job on him, his cock leaking move and more, growing thicker and longer as he was about to cum

"Dre-san, I'm about to cum, I can't hold onto it" Luke said, warning Dre about his coming orgasm as his cock got ready for release

Muse;;
Word Count;; 96
Tags;; Dre, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Sat May 31, 2014 6:28 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Spoiler:
Dre looked happy as ever as he licked the top of Luke penis slowly. Luke penis was hard as ever. He was resisting so much to ejaculate. "Well, I believe it's time." said Dre as he with massive strength started to move his hand as faster as he could. As with that he knew that Luke would ejaculate, so Dre quickly put Lukes dick inside his mouth so he could swallow all Lukes cum.

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.

on Sat May 31, 2014 6:53 pm

Luke moaned out loud as he came inside Dre's mouth, filling his mouth and throat with his milk, thrusting slightly into his mouth before he pulled out of Dre's mouth and taking a breath to recover

"Jesus Christ, that was good, come on, Dre, let's take this to my room, let's get out of here before someone else shows up and sees us doing this" Luke told Dre as he got out the hot spring, his skin was red from the heat of the hot spring before walking into the changing rooms and went to get his clothes but when he got his bag, he realized that he had grabbed the wrong bag by mistake as he unzipped the bag and his saw his pile of his female clothes in the bag, he quickly hid behind his bag in a feeble attempted to hide the feminine clothes from Dre when he saw him coming, hoping he wouldn't see them

Muse;;
Word Count;; 158
Tags;; Dre, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Sat May 31, 2014 9:14 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Spoiler:
Dre swallowed all Lukes cum. It was delicious as Luke took his dick out his mouth and started walking. "Jesus Christ, that was good, come on, Dre, let's take this to my room, let's get out of here before someone else shows up and sees us doing this" Luke said walking down the lane. Dre agreed as he nodded his head. He hated doing stuff in public. It was just weird.

Taking a towel back and tying it up on his waist Dre followed Luke. He was acting very strange as he opened some kind of thing. It was a bag or something. Dre could see some plain views of women clothing in it as Luke hid the bag. Confused, Dre went near him and asked, "Dude what the fuck was that?"

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.

on Sat May 31, 2014 9:43 pm

"Dude, what the fuck was that?" Luke blushed and turned around to see Cadis standing behind him in a towel, Luke instinctively grabbed a towel and wrapped it around himself before answering

"I...I have a confession to make, I...I wear women's clothes off duty you see, it makes me feel normal somehow, like its a natural thing for me to do, I left my normal clothes in my room, can you go get my other bag? if you can, I'll give you the key to my room and you can go get it for me, I'll wait here for you to come back" Luke told Dre, trying to hid the bag of feminine clothes behind his back as he waited for Dre's answer

Location;; Male changing rooms, Rukongai
Muse;;
Word Count;; 124
Tags;; Dre, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Sat May 31, 2014 9:53 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Dre listened to Lukes explanation. He did not know what to think to be honest. But he knew what thing for sure and that was going to happen even if he liked it or not.

Dre smiled at Luke as he quickly lifted him up without any hardness and put him on his back. Kind of like in a piggy bqckway. "If Im foing to your room, your coming with me." Dre said as he walked towards the door of Lukes room. "I dont give 2 shits about what tou fucking wear." as he opened the room.door and entered the room.

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.
#31Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum