Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hot spring Fever Private, COMPLETED

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 15 of 16]

on Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:18 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
While Dre licked the top part of Lukes huge dick, he manged to take out his own trousers off because his dick was giving him some trouble. After doing so Dre used is head to move forward toward Luke as his dick when deep inside his throat. Now that it was done, Dre started to suck it.

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:16 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 4-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Luke moaned as Dre, after taking his trousers down, started deep throating his cock, he felt his cock being massaged by Dre's throat muscles, making him moan gently as he started thrusting into his mouth while he rubbed Dre's hair

"Mhmm, so good, Dre-kun, your mouth is so good on my cock, it's so moist and sexy" Luke purred as he thrust slowly into Dre's mouth as he let Dre continue to pleasure him

Location;; Backseat of the bus, Heading to unknown destination
Muse;;
Word Count;; 73
Tags;; Dre, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:25 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Dre felt Luke thrusting his dick inside his mouth as he sucked on it. Yet he could not feel cum coming out of it. Which Dre knew that he could suck on it more.

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.

on Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:38 pm

Luke moaned as Dre sucked on his cock more as pre cum started to leak from his cock as he put his hands on Dre's head and thrust on his cock more

"Dre-kun, I'm going to cum in your sexy mouth, accept all my love into you" Luke moaned as with one big thrust, he came his hot thick load into Dre's mouth and throat, pressing Dre's face right into his ball as his cock throbbed as cum fill Dre before his orgasm ended and he pulled out of Dre's mouth to let him recover

Location;; Backseat of bus, Heading to unknown location
Muse;;
Word Count;; 96
Tags;; Dre, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:15 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Dre felt his mouth fill up with hot and creamy cum. The amount was too much that some of it started to slip down his mouth. Without any difficulty, Dre swallowed down the cum as he wiped his mouth. "That was good.:

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.

on Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:47 pm

Luke panted as he watched Dre swallow his cum before he zipped himself up and picked up Dre so he sat on his lap

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, Dre-kun, now, where are we going? where is this bus heading to?" Luke asked Dre, kissing his neck sensually while rubbing Dre's cock through his trousers to convince Dre to tell him where they were going

Location;; Backseat of bus, Heading to unknown location
Muse;;
Word Count;; 64
Tags;; Dre, Luke
OOC;; I hope you had a plan to where we were going so I hope you have a answer to this, Cadis-kun <3

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:33 am

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Dre sat back and looked at Luke and smiled. "Well, this bus would take us towards the north side of Rukongai and thats it. From there you can get back to your place."

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.

on Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:10 pm

Luke listened to Dre before sighing, mentally facepalming before answering

"Dre-kun, you do realize that I live in the Seireitei, not the northern Rukongai district, at least...not anymore" Luke said sadly, he had lived in the 70th district where he was born and raised but he had moved out his family home to become a shinigami and most of his family were either dead or moved away, there was only one member of his family still living in this district and he wasn't sure about seeing her since he was with Dre, he would return at a later date but not today

"I don't know why you brought me here, Dre-kun, did you have a plan for me here? if not, I'll shunpo back home if its all the same to you" Luke told him as he waited for his response

Location;; Backseat of bus, Northern Rukongai districts
Muse;;
Word Count;; 140
Tags;; Dre, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:34 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Dre looked at Luke as he exhaled. Slowly rubbing the back of his neck, Dre said softly, "Well...It's quite apparent that this is where we say good bye to each other, Luke.'

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.

on Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:51 pm

Luke sighed sadly as the bus came to a stop, he stood up, it hurt to leave Dre now but he had to return to the Seireitei so he lifted both of his bags of clothing before looking at Dre with tears in his eyes before kissing him once more on the lips before walking away

"I will always remember the time we shared and if you can, come find me in the Seireitei because I'll be waiting for you, my love..." Dre would hear as a whisper in his ear before Luke walked off the bus and launched into shunpo, disappearing into the sunset as he made his way back to the Seireitei...

Location;; Path to the Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 133
Tags;; Dre, Luke
OOC;; I can end it here unless you want to add something to end it on

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#151Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum: