Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hot spring Fever Private, COMPLETED

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 12 of 16]

on Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:58 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 4-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Luke listened to what Dre was saying, although the births of shinigami/human hybrids were a rarity these days, it amazed Luke that the man who was his lover was one, making him quite unique in that regard and Luke blushed when Dre said he looked good before snuggling into his arm to hid his blushing face into his warm chest

"That's kind of you, Dre-kun and your so handsome and warm, especial when I snuggle against you like this...Dre-kun, was there anything you wanted to ask about me?" Luke asked, realizing he hadn't really talked much about himself so he wanted Dre to ask him some questions about him that he may want to know so he waited for his response

Location;; Way back to the hot springs, Rukongai
Muse;;
Word Count;; 122
Tags;; Dre, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:04 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Dre shook his head. "No. Your past is your business. I have no intention of knowing it. So no thank you." he said to Luke in a clam and soft voice. As they approched Lukes residence.

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:47 pm

Luke was quite surprised that Dre didn't want to know anything about him, it was strange to love someone you barely know but if he wanted to know something about him, all Dre had to do was ask him as they came back to the hot springs and back into his room there, Luke got out of Dre's arms and put his shopping down on the desk before laying down on the bed

"Well then, shall we continue from earlier?" Luke said huskily, smiling at Dre as he waited for his next move

Location;; Luke's room in the hot springs, Rukongai
Muse;;
Word Count;; 92
Tags;; Dre, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:57 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Dre titlted his head to the eight quite consfused. He did not know what was happening. "what are we gonna do Luke?" Dre asked him xuriously.

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.

on Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:13 pm

Luke smiled as he stripped down to the nude before grabbing some rope out his clothes bag, a bullwhip and a gag ball

"I want you to hogtie me up, gag my mouth and whip my ass and back while your fuck me" Luke said huskily, his cock hardening in front of Dre as it shot up into the air as he waited for Dre to take control

Muse;;
Word Count;; 67
Tags;; Dre, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:29 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
BUMP MESSAGE

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.

on Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:33 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Dre smiled as he took out his clothes and started tieying Luke up into the bed. He used the rope to tie lukes arms in diffrent position while he widned Lukes legs and tied it up. Slowlying standing on the bed Dre looked at Lukes huge dick as he crouched down as Lukes dickbstarted to go inside his arse hole.

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.

on Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:10 pm

Luke smiled as Dre started hog tying him up, forcing his legs open so he couldn't move before Dre stripped down and got on top of Luke's cock as Luke let a moan out as Dre put his cock inside his ass, Luke couldn't move to stop him as his cock went inside Dre's tight ass

"Dre-kun, your ass is so tight and it feels so good" Luke moaned as he started thrusting gently into Dre's ass

Muse;;
Word Count;; 76
Tags;; Dre, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:46 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Dre smiled as he started to lift his arse up and down. This time it was different. Luke didn't have the strength to hump him because he was heavily tied up. This is gonna be done manually.

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.

on Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:28 pm

Luke moaned as Dre pumped himself on his cock, making him harder inside him as his pre cum leaked from his cock, lubricating his ass as he pumped him

"Oh yes! your ass is so good on my cock, it's like your ass is swishing my cock" Luke moaned as he gently thrusting into his ass, only gently because of him being tied up so he let Dre enjoy himself and pump his cock

Muse;;
Word Count;; 73
Tags;; Dre, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#121Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum: