Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hot spring Fever Private, COMPLETED

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 16]

#1Guest 

on Thu May 29, 2014 8:39 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 4-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male    
Luke was walking to a hot spring in the 26th Rukongai district after the captain told him to go "rest" at the hot spring, Luke sighed as he carried his bag of clothes in one bag and a second bag of clothes that was a secret in the other, he came to the front desk and signed himself in before taking his room key and heading to it, dropping his bags in the room and laying on the bed

"This blows, the last time I was at a hot spring, things got out of hand, now what's going to happen?" Luke thought as he laid on the bed, taking his zanpakuto out his sash as it sat inside its sheath and laid it next to him, wondering if there was anything worth doing at this hot spring that hadn't been done before

Location;; hot spring, Rukongai
Muse;;
Word Count;; 140
Tags;; Dre, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Thu May 29, 2014 9:51 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Spoiler:
It was one of those days where Dre visited the soul society, where he mostly work out and train. However after some major workouts he always takes a good bath in one of the hot springs that is situated near the district rukongai.

There was no one today. The place itself felt dead. Dre did not care about it at all.since he liked solitude. As Dre rapped the towel around his waiste tightly and started to have a dip in the hot speing. He noticed someone looking at him.

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#3Guest 

on Thu May 29, 2014 10:24 pm

Luke sighed as he got off the bed

"Fuck it, I'll go to the hot spring since that's what is here" Luke thought out loud before heading to the hot springs, accidentally taking his bag with his secret clothing inside by mistake before getting into the changing room, getting undressed until he was bare and he step out into the steamy hot spring, lowering himself gently as he relaxed before looking at the open sky

"I really hope something interesting happens, otherwise its not going to keep me here very long" Luke thought out loud to himself as he looked at the sky, waiting for something to happen

Location;; Hot spring, Rukongai
Muse;;
Word Count;; 106
Tags;; Dre, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Thu May 29, 2014 10:32 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Spoiler:
The person who Dre so was looking up towards the sky as if he was thinking something. Without.bothering anyome as he usualy did- Dre slowly took a small.dip towards the hot spring. It was relaxing as hell. He could feel diffrent kinds of emotions and feeling stirring up.from his body. Dre slowly.layed.backed into.a nearby wall kind of thing as he took a deep breath. "This is how.ya do it." he said to.himself as he took.a.small.glance.towards the.person who.was a few feet away from him.

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.
#5Guest 

on Thu May 29, 2014 11:01 pm

Luke jumped as he suddenly heard a man's voice in the hot spring next to him, he hadn't notice him get in, too busy in his thoughts to notice

"Where did you come from? and who are you?" Luke asked him, confused to how he could slip by him unnoticed

Muse;;
Word Count;; 49
Tags;; Dre, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Thu May 29, 2014 11:08 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Dre grinned as the person asked him the questions. "Im Dre Cadis Jaegerjacquez. And I came from there.." as Dre pointed towards the mens locker room. "You were in your dream wirld thats why you didnt notice me!" Dre said smiling.

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.
#7Guest 

on Thu May 29, 2014 11:17 pm

Luke sighed, realizing how stupid he was, letting his guard down like that and taking a leave of his common sense, he mentally face palmed himself and nodding in agreement to Dre's question

"Well, Dre, I'm Luke Yasenha, Fourth seat of squad three, I'm here under orders from my captain to relax but so far, I'm having a hard time doing that since there's nothing to do here except relax in a hot spring; it's pretty generic so, do you know any good places to go have some fun or do you have any good ideas because I have no fucking clue what I'm going to do" Luke told Dre, he was annoyed at his captain for convincing him to come here because what he did to relax was not the captain's concern, in his option, he could take this vacation and stick right up his ass where the sun don't shine but he restrained such thoughts as he waited for Dre to answer

Muse;;
Word Count;; 163
Tags;; Dre, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Thu May 29, 2014 11:26 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Spoiler:
Dre grinned widly as he if found something to do. Taking a few steps towards luke he stoppes and lookes at Kuke. "well,luke- what kinds of thing would you like to do in the hot spring? By judging your question I belice you hate crowded places, which they are so. This palce looks quite and uncrowded."

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.
#9Guest 

on Thu May 29, 2014 11:38 pm

Luke watched Dre come close to him, it felt strange and when Dre asked his question and saying he hated crowed places, Luke looked shooked

"Wait, how do you know that? and what are you implying here? do you have something in mind?" Luke asked Dre, wondering what the hell this guy was planning to do with him in the hot spring

Muse;;
Word Count;; 61
Tags;; Dre, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Thu May 29, 2014 11:47 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Dre coudnt help but laugh at his comments. The dude was talking as if he was talking to a a strange person.Sure Dre was a stranger to him but Luke sounded it much more stranger. Sighning Dre stepped forward towards luke- in a face to face way, which Dre slowly strocked lukes face as he began to blush. "Damn what a blash!" Dre said to himself as he pinned towards the wall. Dre could see lukes feelings coming out. He was ready.

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 16]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum