Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 12]

on Thu May 29, 2014 4:38 pm

Rha was walking the streats not fair from his forge in rukon just having a nice relaxing day off not needing to open the forge and he was not needed by his squad to do anything that day. He was planing on going and meeting a friend to go and fish for the day but something told him his day was about to get vary crazy and soon.

View user profile

on Thu May 29, 2014 4:43 pm

Espada
Espada
Dre was walking in the vast desert found in Hueco Mundo that makes up the ceiling of the Menos Forest. Which was seriously empty unless for the wondering Adjuchas and Vasto Lorde class hollows that roam the place. Making it way towards the east of the white sand- Dre could feel the presense of a person lingering somewhere in the shadows.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Thu May 29, 2014 4:54 pm

Rha trys to calm the voice in his head heading to the forest thinking of visiting los noches or some place with a lot of hollows to get some training in it mite be better then fishing or doing nothing all day his mind wonders as he walks the forest getting closer to were the house was that his mom and dad died in so long a go by hollows.

View user profile

on Thu May 29, 2014 4:58 pm

Espada
Espada
Dre senses the persons aura strong as ever. Whoever it was the person was close. Very close. Taking a few steps forward he turned his head left and right trying to find out the accurate direction, as he sensed the rieatsu coming from his right. As he started walking on that direction- hoping to meet whoever it was.

on Thu May 29, 2014 5:08 pm

Rha opens a gate way into los noches walking throw qickly closing the way behind him showing up not fair from were Dre was walking he looks around him both hateing and loving how the small bit of hollow let him come her at his choosing this was the best place to get hollow mask for him to forge into jewelry. "los noches this place is still a big sand box." Rha says softly wearing his soul reaper robes but under that was his hero of rukon armor made from hollow mask light wight yet could take a beating before cracking.

View user profile

on Thu May 29, 2014 5:20 pm

Espada
Espada
Dre noticed that someone was coming out from sime kind of a weird thing. Looking confused, Dre took two steps back as he kicked to the floor making use of it to make a ultra jumps towards the dirrection, where the person was coming from.

While he was in air he noticed that it was a soul reaper who was a male; probally coming to the white sands to finish a mission. Making a smile on his face Dre landed the place where the shihigami was.

on Thu May 29, 2014 5:28 pm

Rha fleet Der coming and sets out of the way pulling his sword out and putting it ageist Der's neck qickly. "Nice try hollow but you need to do better then that to get the drop on me." Rha says the sand cloud clearing slowly so Rha can get a closer look at his would be attacker he looked around making sure it was attacker and not attackers knowing how hollows love swarming there pray over powering them by numbers.

View user profile

on Thu May 29, 2014 5:39 pm

Espada
Espada
Dre was quickly trapped by the man- who aimed the sword at him. With just a swift motion; Dre took.his dual.swords frim his sword holder and made a stance. "Lower your sword man. I aint no god damn hollow." Dre said frowning at the soul reaper. Pointing his sword at the shinigamis body, Dre said softly, "What is your name? And please dio.lower your damn sword so I could do it as well..."

on Thu May 29, 2014 5:46 pm

Rha puts a way his sword "My name is Rha' Chonchiyo and I was thinking you were a hollow for a moment trying to jump on me like you did, I see that attack used by hollows in rukon for years and whats your name?"He says helping Der to his feet making sure he was not hurt knowing that could have ended vary badly of at lest one of them.

View user profile

on Thu May 29, 2014 5:51 pm

Espada
Espada
Dre smiled as he got to know Rhas name. My name is D smire Cadis Jaegerjacquez. I'm a shinigami/human." Dre saidsmiling a bit. He liked peace. He disnt ridicoulous dights that ended in death. It was such a waste. "So what brings you here Rha?"

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 12]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum