Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

on Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:23 am

"Looks like you're better than I gave you credit for." Shuuryou said tilting his head and slightly bending sideways after seeing a familiar static surrounding Luke's figure. It was the same static that one skilled enough can see when he himself uses his utsebi technique. Luke's open hand passed over Mushami. "Respect is earned Luke." He continued. "I've taken orders from superiors who commanded respect because it was given in return. Or have you forgotten your own time under your instructors at the academy?" He said, almost to the point of being annoyed. Luke's approach was so direct after using the shunpo cicada technique it was almost as if he was underestimating Shuuryou as much as Shuuryou underestimated him just moments before hand.

The violet eyed boy inhaled before exhaling after correcting his posture. "I gave you the chance to gauge my actual battle abilities for your records but so far all you've done is underestimate me. Wouldn't it be best to be impartial and give it your best?" He continued turning to face Luke. "I believed that this squad was all about intelligence gathering but here you are trying to-" Shuuryou stopped after realizing something.

Luke was testing him, but not his battle capabilities. It would be foolish for anyone to take a stranger at their word over something of this nature because they would more than likely put their best foot forward. He wasn't looking to see a picture of how Shuuryou wished to paint himself, he was attempting to figure out how Shuuryou looked in the most realistic light. Shuuryou stood, quietly. "What is your game Yasenha, Luke?"

View user profile
#22Guest 

on Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:50 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 4-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Luke was pleasantly surprised to see Mushami dodge his attack and continued to bad mouth him before he stopped, his words trailing off like he had just realized something, Luke smiled ever so slightly, maybe he wasn't as dumb as he first appeared to be, although the young shinigami was that just that; young and inexperience, Luke was far older then his appearance would of let the young shinigami to believe and he had seen horrors beyond the scope of most people's wildest dreams, he thought this when Mushami asked him what his game was, he said it softly but seriously, he wasn't speaking in a mocking tone like before and was talking to him with some respect at last, Luke sighed, silently pleased with this before speaking

"Well, there are things in this life we cannot control, Mushami, I do remember my time at the academy about hundred and forty years ago, before your time, I too fought and trained in the shinigami academy, did rather well too, then the final exam came in my second year of my time in the academy...that day...I put two people into the mental hospital for mental trauma because my power isn't something to be taken lightly, I've had incidents ever since with Daemon-san and the captain of squad four both releasing their zanpakuto; for Daemon, it was because of my power and the captain had to release her bankai to stop him...I learnt that day that my power is dangerous and not to be taken lightly, that I had to understand it and take it seriously to use it properly...I have respect for you Mushami but I don't trust you, I find it so difficult to trust others these days, I've seen too much happen to others that I can't trust properly anymore... Luke explained, pausing to let Mushami keep up before continuing

"...It's true, our squad deals with the information of the soul society but we also spy on everyone inside the soul society and in the world of the living; even our own family and that kills people emotionally in the squad, you see, the game I wish to play is to understand squad three's philosophy...only then can you truly join squad three" Luke said as he drew his zanpakuto before going into a fencing position, putting his feet together and turning his left foot ninety degrees to the left as he put the handle of his zanpakuto a few meters from his waist, his eyes were shaded over as he started to release his spiritual pressure, coating his body in a black aura that reeked of despair as the color of the area drain, making the whole scene seem more morbid and depressing

"Unsheathe the hushed casket; Zetsubō no Sākuru" Luke spoke the name of his zanpakuto as the blade erupted into black mist, becoming a six feet long blade of black mist with a thin twister of black mist around the blade from the tip of the blade to the hilt, he brought the blade round to his side, moving his right arm behind him slight as he bent his arm slightly as he went into a wide zanjustu stance

"This...Mushami...is my forbidden power...my zanpakuto; Zetsubō no Sākuru" Luke said coldly as her lowers the blade to ground and the ground seemed to drain of color, freezing to the cold blade and turning a morbid black.

"...here I come...Mushami" Luke spoke coldly, revealing his blood-red eyes that were filled with sadness before he launched into shunpo; aiming to impale Mushami in the chest with the mist blade, if he successfully impaled him, he would called the emotion of despair and trap Mushami in a illusion of Luke's own despair with this effect:

Despair Illusion:
Inside the Illusion, Mushami would be trapped in a dense oak forest with gaps in the forest to let in moonlight, Mushami would see shades without faces as they flicker in and out of Mushami's vision before he would step of a dead corpse without noticing it before and see a path of bloodied corpses, he would then see a village materialize that was on fire as faceless enemies attack, Mushami would rush to help only for tree roots to hold him back while tree roots hold his eyes open to force him to watch the massacre as Tree roots grow around Mushami's body before a faceless shade without eyes, just dried out husks as he reaches his hand to Mushami's eyes to take his eyes as the tree roots help by making his eyes open wider, the shade would speak into his head, saying, "Your eyes belong to me", in a whisperly voice before reaching into his eye sockets to take his eyes, just as his eyes were being taking out and the tree roots wrap around his head, he would wake up with the feeling of his eyes being forcibly removed

...if not, he would try again, using his shunpo clones to divert his attention before trying again to put him under the illusion

Location;; Squad three barracks, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 655
Tags;; Mushami, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:14 pm

Mushami once again found himself on the verge of frustration. This man before him made many assumptions about not only the limitations of his skills, but what he knew about life as well. Who was he to lecture Shuuryou on despair and the frigid attitudes of the fates given what the young man had gone through. Even now, Luke insulted Shuuryou's skills by making such a direct head on attack.

Mushami again drew his zanpakuto without even bothering to remove it from its sheath. Luke was quick, but Mushami found himself unimpressed considering that Luke was a seated member of the Gotei 13. Mushami effortlessly raised his zanpakuto to parry the incoming attack. Only something was wrong. Where their blades should have clashed, they didn't. Luke's blade passed through Shuuryou's own. "Wha-" He thought as Luke's strange blade impaled him.

His vision went completely black momentarily as he seemed to fade from one world and into another. It was suddenly night and Luke had vanished. Stranger still was the fact that Shuuryou now stood within a dark forest of great oak trees. The moonlight shined atop the trees and crawled towards Shuuryou dispelling the darkness. After finally reaching him he could finally see that he was standing atop several corpses.

"This..." He thought. "...isn't real." He turned to see a burning village being ravaged by a horde. He hadn't bothered to go and approach it. The village instead stretched toward him and soon he found himself standing within it. "Is he showing me his own memories?" The village was being attacked by creatures without faces. Suddenly roots from the forest began to grab at him. One of the faceless attackers approached him and attempted to claim his eyes.

"These are my mother's eyes!" Shuuryou shouted. As he did he thought back to the night he watched his mother burn alive. As he looked into her own kind and loving eyes he realized that he would never see her again. He was powerless to save her then, but he would never be powerless again. "Back away!" He shouted. It was then that Shuuryou caught a flicker of what was actually happening. Luke had struck him with his own zanpakuto.

This illusion was faulty, the attempt to project his feeling of despair had only reminded Mushami of his own despair. The despair caused by watching the only person he'd ever loved, his whole world burn to death. The despair he felt as he listened to her scream out in pain nearly broke him. However, he was saved by the rage with slowly built up as he watched the hollow that did it escape.

The illusion weakened as Shuuryou's mind attempted to purge the false reality. The violet eyed boy watched Luke and his faceless attacker simultaneously. It was as if two conflicting realities were overlapping. Shuuryou finally purged the illusion completely as the creature reached for his eyes.

"Was that is?" Shuuryou said near the point of actually being enraged. Stepping backwards away from Luke. "I'm afraid I don't quite understand why that was necessary."

View user profile
#24Guest 

on Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:37 am

Luke watched Mushami as he removed the blade of mist, it seemed that it was Mushami for once that had underestimated him, persuming his blade was solid when it took him by surprise to find his blade pass through his blade, for the most part, he hated it when people looked down at him, the look on Mushami's face before he had impaled him with Zetsubō but he saw that Mushami was fighting the feelings that Zetsubō brought on as the clouded look in his eyes started to fade away as it looked to be seeing him and the illusion at the same time before he managed to will himself out the illusion with a emotion stronger then despair: rage as the look in Mushami's eyes told all that needed to be told before he asked why it was necessary for Luke to use his shikai on him, Luke himself was getting annoyed at Mushami's lack of respect for him, even after releasing his shikai and telling him about himself, he still show no respect even when Luke respected him

"That was my zanpakuto's power you felt: I can create illusions and use my own emotions to draw out yours, although you did break out of it by yourself, you don't seem to get it, you're supposed to be smart, yet you can miss the most important details: the point of this was to show you the emotion that squad three fights for and with: Despair, you've felt it in my illusion and the emotion you should always fight with because we should fear fighting, avoid it always and find the path to peace because I believe my zanpakuto, Zetsubō, employs squad three's will the most as I can make my enemies feel the despair that I and every member of squad three fights with until they can no long stand the pain of despair" Luke told him, he could see the hatred in his eyes and Luke couldn't help but get angry at it

"But those dam eyes, they keep mocking me...your just like the other young ones: you keep judging me like I mean nothing; like your better then me, you don't even respect me at all, even when I respect you and even release my shikai for you, you ignore me, I can't stand it!" Luke yelled at Mushami before launching into shunpo, going to grab Mushami's shirt and would lift him off the ground

"You think you know despair?! you have no idea?! none! I watched good people die, friends and comrades alike, I've suffered for my squad and for the people in the soul society and I've come close to death on several occasions! You couldn't even begin to understand my pain! my suffering! my despair! listen to me very closely, Mushami...I am a lot older then I look and let me tell you something...My despair is much greater then yours will ever be!" Luke yelled at him angrily, tears of sadness and anger ran down his face as he would slam Mushami into the ground and would proceed to punch Mushami in the face

"You...will...never...understand...my..." Luke punches with each word before pausing to tighten his fist, "...PAIN!" Luke shouted as he went to punch Mushami again when his fist was caught by the captain of squad three; his captain, his face always hidden beyond sight before he lifted Luke into the air before tossing him into the barracks, sending him into a wall, heavily damaging it before holding a hand out for Mushami to help him up if he needed it

"I'm sorry, I should of intervened sooner, are you ok?" The captain asked Mushami as he waited for his answer

Muse;;
Word Count;; 619
Tags;; Mushami, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:52 am

Luke's shikai was fearsome. Though it couldn't be blocked by normal means, he overlooked something; not all emotions are expressed or even felt the same way. His attempt to cause Shuuryou despair triggered another emotion closely tied to it; anger. Though Shuuryou hadn't truly been angry at Luke up to this point, his blood had begun to boil with each second he spoke. His assumptions on the pain Shuuryou had experienced and the fact that he was willing to throw away his life if it meant avenging his mother's death were all completely disregarded by the man standing before him.

With each second he continued to rant Shuuryou grew closet and closer to actually fighting him.

"...My despair is much greater then yours will ever be!"

That was it. Shuuryou had made up his mind. He would make Luke regret his aggression. As Luke balled up his fist the violet eyed young man closed his eyes in an attempt to focus his intent into action. Luke was going to try to punch him. Unfortunately, he'd lose the hand he used. He didn't even bother reaching for his zanpakuto. He would do that only when he felt the wind from Luke's fist meet his own form. "Surely Squad 4 can fix a clean cut from-" His thought was interrupted by a sudden thunderous crash. Shuuryou's eyes shot open to lay eyes on a man standing in Luke's place. Luke had somehow flown through a wall before landing battered and motionless.

His face was hidden from sight. Who was he? "He's clearly a member of this squad but who-" He thought, before spotting his captain's uniform. Shuuryou instantly bowed. "Captain..." He said, face pointed at the ground still bowing. "I am Mushami, Shuuryou. I am interested in joining this squad."

View user profile
#26Guest 

on Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:42 am

The captain sighed as he helped Mushami up when two members of the punishment force came over to Luke and lifted him out the wall and started to carry him away, his feet dragging along the ground as Mushami introduced himself when Luke escaped the hold of the two punishment members and ran at Mushami

"Captain, don't you dare let him enter the squad, he's a disrespectful smart ass who thinks I don't exist, I won't allow people who keep denying my existence like I've never even been born, I'll..." Luke yelled out anger as he ran, his mist blade thrusting towards Mushami but the captain grabbed his arm, making his blade missing Mushami's cheek by a meter before he put his hand in front of Luke's face, his hand glowing white and Luke's pupils dilated and became cloudy as he fell unconscious, his zanpakuto returning to its sealed state and falling beside him, the two punishment force members grabbed Luke's unconscious body and his zanpakuto, which was put into a kido barrier and sealed inside while Luke was taken away

"I'm sorry about him, my fourth seat is mentally unstable and he's been through some great losses and pain to be where he is so he doesn't have much control over himself once he gets going, now listen to me Mushami; he's a good guy but he did point out something which you'll need to address in the squad; here, we respect each other equal, regardless of skill or rank but you are welcome to join squad three but you'll going to be under observation to see if this happens again or if this was just a one-off thing but I would like you to apologize to Luke once he wakes up in squad fours stockade, just make sure the captain of squad four is with you to subdue Luke in case he goes mad again, do we understand each other?" The captain asked Mushami, placing a gentle hand on his shoulder and revealing a gentle smile on his face as he waited for Mushami's response

Location;; Squad Three barracks, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 345
Tags;; Mushami, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:07 am

"Captain..." Shuuryou responded, slightly fascinated by the man standing before him. The majority of his face was covered and what wasn't seemed to be purposely shown. His smile seemed genuine, even though his eyes weren't visible to confirm it. This man was a master, not just with the kido he just displayed, but a master of portrayal. Just thinking about the level of both self awareness and environmental awareness needed just to show a smile while concealing the rest of his face was too much for Shuuryou to think about.

"Thank you for intervening." He continued looking downwards, but finally standing upright. "I'm afraid I don't quite understand what I'm apologizing to him for. I simply sought to give him details on my fighting ability to add to my file."

View user profile
#28Guest 

on Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:56 pm

The captain's face became hidden once again as he knelt down to Mushami, although he wouldn't be able to see his eyes, he was looking directly at him

"I don't think that was the point, Mushami; if he really wanted to see your combat ability then he would had come at you in a manner that would have forced you to do so...the point of the test was to test your heart, what's in here..." The captain started to explain softly, pointing to where his heart was then pointing to where Mushami's heart was located, "...and what you fought for because he wanted to test if you were able to not only fight with despair, he wanted to test your ability not to fight, avoid battle and to resolve conflict without needing to fight, apparently Luke found something in your character that he didn't like, although it doesn't mean he doesn't like you completely and apologizing to him will show that your the bigger man in this and that your willing to resolve the fighting without fighting either with your words nor weapons...I remember you said earlier that respect was earned, right?...well, Luke's trust also needs to be earned, he's a good man but being alive for over four hundred years has made his heart cold and weak, weak enough that if he had continued to fight you when he was angry, he would of had a heart attack if hadn't knocked him out just now, it's that serious so being calm is the only thing saving his life right now" The captain explained before standing up, his haori blowing in the wind

"...I don't expect you to forgive him, just try to don't let it get out of hand like it did now, just try not to tear each other apart at the first second you see each other, it's one thing to hate each other but don't let it interfere with your work, now...goodbye" the captain said before he launched into shunpo, vanishing from Mushami's sightly like a ghost; one who was never there at all

Muse;;
Word Count;; 352
Tags;; Mushami, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:21 pm

Here Shuuryou had believed that Luke did attack him to the best of his ability but the captain seemed to imply that he didn't. Did Shuuryou underestimate him? Regardless, as things were now between Luke and Shuuryou, their relationship would be one that would distract him from his goals, and the real reason he was interested in joining this squad. This needed to be remedied sooner rather than later. Luke was an interesting character that clearly had a lot of baggage.

"Did he truly wish to see what was in my heart?" Shuuryou thought as the captain spoke. No one had ever attempted to figure out what was in his heart prior to this moment. Luke nearly succeeded in getting Shuuryou to open up. The violet eyed young man had doubt that Luke would be able to survive what was in his heart were it expressed outwardly and he were made the target. Those who deserved to see what is in his heart, the pain and anger would be deserving of it. Those people were those responsible for his mother's murder.

((Topic End))

View user profile
#30Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum