Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

on Sat May 31, 2014 9:10 am

"Good, I crushed two people yesterday so I've already met my quota for the week." Shuuryou laughed, attempting to lighten the mood. He wasn't quite sure what to make of Luke quite yet. "A zanpakuto that judges whether or not it likes people...don't think I've heard of that before." Mushami thought. "I'm sure there are stranger ones though."

Mushami began to follow Luke. He wasn't terribly interested in knowing where he'd be sleeping. If worse came to worse he would simply sleep at his old home. He was more concerned about the amount of detail contained in this squads files, the types of files, and whether or not he would face any difficulty attaining the information he came for.

View user profile
#12Guest 

on Sat May 31, 2014 7:32 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 4-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Luke smiled at Mushami, listening to him as he explained his lighthearted discussion on him beating two people the day before, Luke opened his file and looked over the report from the day before, seeing that Mushami was in the final exam for the academy the day before, he smiled slightly, remembering the day he had to do the final exam and his face screwed up as he remembered how he had put two people in the metal hospital for excessive mental trauma, he put Mushami's file back in his haori as he lead the new recruit for a tour of the barracks, showing him the shared dinning room, the offices, the sleeping quarters, he pointed to his room, then the room two doors down then the one solely by itself on the right side of the hall

"This is my room, the vice captain's room is two doors down from mine and the captain's office and private quarters is over there so people know where his room is, although you don't really see him unless you're handing in reports, apart from that, you'll won't see him unless he wants you to see him, now, to the place you seemed most interested in...the records center" Luke said, pausing to walk towards the set of doors across from the sleeping quarters and opened the doors to the records center, the massive amounts of files, countless for any one shinigami to know all of them, the center stretched so far that it had its own dark spot as it stretched so far that the light couldn't reach it

"This is the records center for the entire soul society, everything that has ever happen to anyone and anything is stored here, although there are files even squad three members cannot access apart from the captain himself and authorized members with clearance like the captain commander, which are behind the counter but I'll stay here while you look around, you can take any files that ain't classified like this one for example" Luke says, taking out Mushami's file and tosses it to him, "you can keep that, just make sure to update it and if you want to ask me anything else, I'll be right here" Luke says, taking a seat as he gives Mushami some time to check out the records center

Location;; Records center, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 387
Tags;; Mushami, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Sat May 31, 2014 11:17 pm

Mushami followed Luke through his quick tour of the squad barracks. As he did, he found himself begin to fall behind. This wasn't due to his sore body. With each corner that he turned, each doorway he entered, he was overcome with the unmistakable feeling of déjà vu. But how could he have, he'd never been a member of this squad before. Perhaps one of his opponents from the day before landed a blow to his head that he didn't know about? "No." He thought as the two approached the next turn.

"At the next turn there's a panel of wood on the floor that is different from all of the others. Everyone except for this one is made from bamboo shoots." Sure enough as they turned the corner, there was a single wood panel, a reddish hue that the others were not. He stopped and looked at it for a few seconds before a murky memory of his mother played before his eyes.

"Shh Little Shuuryou..." The beautiful purple haired woman whispered. "This isn't a place for children." She walked over to him as he stood atop the reddish panel. She reached for him before picking up a much younger version of the new recruit. He was barely a toddler. She kissed him gently on his forehead before rustling his shorter yet just as wild hair. "We'll be home soon enough."

The memory had ended as Luke made his way around the next corner. Confused, Shuuryou hurried to catch up. They had finally reached the record hall. The hall was massive. This was the largest storage room for information Luke had ever seen. Shelves and cabinets stockpiled with files and information stretched on as far as the eye could see. Further still, there were multiple floors.

As impressive as all of this was. It didn't appear as though the entrance was well guarded. If someone wanted to erase something they didn't want anyone to know, they could. If what he was searching for was something that someone wanted to keep buried, they very well may have seen to do so already. Then again, one would have to get past the captain's quarters.

Shuuryou caught the file Luke threw to him. From the look of things, it was much thinner than other files. This was likely due to his young age. As he browsed his own file he noted the great amount of detail that was recorded. Everything from the food he ate to the clothing he wears was recorded here. However, there was a ten year gap and nothing regarding his time spent during his secret training sessions was recorded. Was this was Luke was hoping he'd fill in?

Revealing that information could prove troublesome. He considered lying, claiming to have been travelling abroad during that ten year gap, but such a lie would easily come undone if this squad had informants in an area he claimed to have visited. The best thing to do was to be as honest as possible, without revealing anything that would get anyone that helped him into trouble.

"Hmm..." Shuuryou said. "It looks like you lost track of me for nearly a decade." He continued. "I suppose it makes sense. After all, this squad wouldn't have informants in Hueco Mundo."

View user profile
#14Guest 

on Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:09 am

Luke looked at Mushami as he looked around the records center, looking through his own file and asking him why there was a ten year gap in the records, asking if the squad hadn't been recording Mushami in that time, Luke smiled and answered

"Well Mushami, we only have the information on the soul society and the world of the living, squad three is able to go anywhere within the soul society and in the world of the living but we don't normally go to Hueco Mundo because its out of our power to do so, I gave you your file back because I thought you might like to hang onto it, keep it safe, although by the look on your face, you're not convince that the files are safe here, are you? let me show you something, you see, I had authorization to take your file and I have rights to my own but watch what happens when you try to take someone else's..." Luke said as he stood up and went over to one of the shelves of files and reached for one, the files shifted around by themselves until Luke moved his hand away

"You see, you can't grab the files without authorization, they'll just move away from you or move elsewhere until you have the proper authorization and they still have to get pass all the squad three members, including the captain and the manager here in the records center before they can even begin looking and they need someone from squad three for authorization so they can try but will always fail, they will search until they turn to dust without ever finding what they came to look for, it's always a terrifying sight when you see your first lost soul, searching for the file he or she can never find and die of despair, it's quite cruel, especially when you see the dusty skeletons, if you want to see one and if you'll feeling brave, go to the dark side of the center and see what lost souls you can find" Luke explained to Mushami before pointing to the waiting darkness of the records center, the places where the light never reached, Luke wanted to see if Mushami had the nerve to see the skeletons that littered the center as a reminder to all who try to change their past without authorization, he thought that Mushami was a bit hot tempered and somewhat battle hungry, this would be something Luke hoped he grow out of as he learnt the ways of despair, Luke touched his zanpakuto, thinking that Mushami may need a little taste of despair to understand how things worked in squad three so he crossed his arms and waited for Mushami's response

Location;; Records center, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 458
Tags;; Mushami, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:39 am

"You really can do anything with kido." Shuuryou said as he watched the files move on their own as if suddenly given life. The information literally sought to run away from him. Perhaps being summoned to join the kido corps wouldn't be that terrible of a burden, provided that the knowledge gained helped him accomplish his goal. It was looking more and more likely that he'd truly make right the wrong that was done to him.

Squad 3 was no joke. To think that they would allow souls to enter and never leave. Then again, the number of souls likely removed form the cycle of birth and rebirth was probably negligible in the grand scheme of things. Shuuryou nearly approached the darkness before the light yet familiar sound of hand touching hilt caught his attention. Luke was at his back, but to Shuuryou it was clear what the fourth seat had in mind.

Shuuryou was foolish to think that there wouldn't be some sort of conflict. It was clear now, given all the detail in his file. Now was the time for Mushami's battle expertise to be added. Luke would likely try to gauge his strengths, weaknesses, and anything else he could in the time this fight lasted. He turned to face Luke only to find his arms were crossed. "So you let go of your sword?" Shuuryou said. "Am I to assume that you're now trying to figure out how battle keen I am?" He said, approaching Luke. He browsed the section of his file which mentioned his mother's death due to a hollow attack.

"Trust me." He continued. "Though I've experienced a life that would turn most into battle crazed brutes, I can compose myself." Shuuryou handed his file back to Luke. "Now that you know that I have the ability to determine when fighting is appropriate or not, why don't we move on? I'll help you fill in the blanks of my file. I'll tell you of my time in the savage desert of the hollows, and you can see just what I picked up from them during a short sparring session. This squad does have a training area, doesn't it? I don't believe you've shown it to me." Shuuryou said, slight grin planted on his face. He'd rather not risk damaging the files in this room.

View user profile
#16Guest 

on Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:03 am

Luke sighed and unfolded his arms from his chest

"Do you really want to fight that badly? This guy doesn't understand why we fight, well, I'll fix that..." Luke thought before speaking directly to Mushami

"Well, if you wish, I do already know your skill set but I don't mind a live demonstration but just to warn you that I'm going to have to teach you something before you join squad three, it's very important to joining this squad, follow me" Luke told Mushami as they walked back outside to the main courtyard/training grounds, Luke looked at Mushami at the opposite side of the yard if he was there and spoke

"Well, Mushami, you can use any of your skills and your shikai against me to try and hit me" Luke told him, not grabbing his zanpakuto, instead just going into a basic karate fighting stance with his fists raised before he gestured at Mushami to attack with anything he had in his arsenal to attack Luke with when Luke would only use hakuda to fight

Location;; Squad three barracks, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 173
Tags;; Mushami, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:26 am

"You certainly are confident in what you see on paper." Mushami said whilst facing Luke on the other side of the courtyard. It was hard to believe that such a beautiful place was constructed to serve as a field of battle, even if just for practice. The beautiful botany, fountains, and even the small rock garden seemed out of place considering what was about to happen here.

"If there's anything I learned from my time spent in Hueco Mundo, it's what what's on paper isn't always so reliable. I studied many kido and other skills thinking that knowing and practicing were synonymous. Of course after arriving in Hueco Mundo I learned that this wasn't the case. Many kido I'd never mastered or even attempted here in Seireitei were learned only learned under the harsh tutelage of the threat of death."

Mushami slowly walked towards Luke. "Take this kido for example. Bakudou 26, Kyokko..." He said, slowly vanishing from sight and sense. "This was important to master early on because from the beginning I faced death at the hands of powerful hollow that would consume me whole if given the chance." He continued walking towards Luke while speaking, making sure that he was fully aware of his whereabouts just by using his sense of hearing alone.

He grabbed hold of his zanpakuto, deciding to keep it in its sheath. When in range, he lunged at Luke, stabbing at his chest.

Kyokko:
Spell Name: Kyokko
Spell Type: Bakudo
Spell Number: 26
Spell Incantation: None
Spell Effect: Hides the target from sight, by bending light. The spell has the ability to totally hide the presence and reiatsu of the user or specified object.

View user profile
#18Guest 

on Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:41 am

Luke looked at Mushami walking towards him then disappearing from his sight using a bakudo, he could still hear him talking though and by using that, he could judge were he was but he didn't let Mushami know this so he could lead him into a trap

"That's a interesting bakudo you have, being able to hide both your visual appearance and your spiritual pressure, although I didn't expect you to master such a technique in that time, very interesting, but how about you stop playing hide and seek, how can I judge you abilities when I can't see you?" Luke said the last part jokingly but honestly, if he couldn't see him, he couldn't really judge how strong he was if that's what Mushami's aim was, in any case, he wasn't entirely invisible since he still made noise, he listened for any sound like a footstep or a shallow breath and that fact he could hear him was the technique's only flaw so he stood there, smiling to see if he could trick Mushami into attacking him, which didn't take long as he heard footsteps coming from directly behind him, sensing a attack was being mounted, he vanished using shunpo, twisting to avoid the blade and seemingly grabbed the air, grabbing where Mushami's head would be before he would push him away in front of him

"Your so eager to go for the kill that you missed something quite important: I could still hear you and with that, you gave me all the information I needed to counter you, now come out of that bakudo since it doesn't fool me one bit and try something else if you don't mind" Luke asked him, he wasn't too impressed with the young shinigami's hot bloodiness; he was too rash; too quick to make impulsive decisions that could backfire like it just did, he would wait until he released his zanpakuto, not sure if Mushami was even worth the effort of teaching him despair to one as impulsive as him so he waited to see if he mounted another attack

Muse;;
Word Count;; 177
Tags;; Mushami, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:01 pm

"Ehhhh..." Mushami uttered, freezing in place. Luke apparently thought that the new recruit was behind him despite Shuuryou not only remaining at his front, but also walking the direct route towards him to deliver an attack. He used shunpo to vanish only to reappear turning away from Shuuryou grabbing at air behind him. Shuuryou's face twisted in disbelief. "You've got to be kidding me?" He thought as he lowered his zanpakuto now less than an inch from Luke's back. Luke hadn't dodged it, however Shuuryou thought his attack would have been too easily planted even though he purposely attempted to allow his opponent to know where he was.

Was Luke purposely trying to get Shuuryou to let his guard down? Or was this the limit of a fourth seat's battle ability. Shuuryou presented Luke with the chance to gauge his fighting ability, but if it was too advanced for him then his effort would be wasted. With a wave of his hand, Shuuryou dispelled his kido. He tapped his zanpakuto on the ground to once again inform Luke of his location.

"Better idea Luke..." Shuuryou said. "How about we try the reverse of what you suggested? Why don't you try to land a blow on me?" Shuuryou continued.

View user profile
#20Guest 

on Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:25 pm

Luke's face went into a scowl, clearly Mushami didn't understand either the difference in their power nor had much respect for his superiors, especially after asking him to try and hit him, he was quite insulted but instead of getting worked up, he smiled softly

"Well, Mushami, I can't say I like your attitude towards me, I doubt that you be in any position to be under anyone's command but your own, maybe you ain't suited to be in squad three, you don't have what I'm looking for, I'm sorry Mushami, maybe squad two or eleven would be more you but maybe you don't have the discipline to be here nor the will of our squad, I was willing to give you a chance but maybe I was..." Luke paused as the one in front of Mushami faded away as the Luke Mushami had been fighting the whole time was a shunpo clone as the real Luke appeared behind him and aimed a karate chop to Mushami's neck, if it connected, it would knock Mushami out and after Mushami had calmed down and cooled his blood when he woke and if he managed to convince Luke, he would let him try again for the squad position but he would have to return his file to the records center since he wasn't currently part of the squad, he only hoped Mushami would make the right choice

Muse;;
Word Count;; 233
Tags;; Mushami, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum