Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Everything Comes Full Circle [private; Squad 3 Only]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

on Thu May 29, 2014 5:06 am

Mushami Shuuryou, skilled prodigy, survivor, and most importantly avenger, awoke to a light tapping at the door. The young warrior was far from a light sleeper, however, Shuuryou preferred to remain in a state of half sleep while awaiting for the day's news. There was no doubt that the early graduation exam was aced. Shuuryou was instead anxious about which squads would offer the new shinigami entrance into their ranks. The vibrant violet eyes were focused but a single squad for reasons devised before even returning from his torturous travels through Hueco Mundo.
Shuuryou rose from bed sore and without having fully recovered from the previous day's work exam. After making rising and stumbling to the door, the last member of the Mushami family slid it open. A parcel lay on the ground.
Shuuryou quickly opened it and began to read.

"Mushami, Shuuryou it is with great honor that we congratulate you on having passed your exams."

Shuuryou skimmed through the rest until finally reaching the part where squad options were stated.

"The following squads have been recommended and have given you invitation:

1st Squad: Logistics & Orders-Meets daily shortly after sunrise

2nd Squad: Stealth & Military Police-Meets daily shortly after sunrise

3rd Squad: Investigation & Information-Meets daily shortly before sunrise

5th Squad: Reserves-Meets daily shortly after sunrise

6th Squad: Offensive Operations-Meets daily at sunset

7th Squad: Protection & Patrol-Meets daily at sunset

8th Squad: Defensive Operations-Meets daily at midnight

10th Squad: Large Scale Operations

13th Squad: Purification & Records

Shuuryou was only interested in squad 3 due to what the squad had to offer. The new graduate would get to the bottom of the attack on Rukongai over a decade ago. Still, the sheer number of interested squads was surprising. What was more surprising was the inclusion of a small piece of paper a different size and texture than the rest found at the very back of the stack.

"It is a great privilege to be welcomed into the fold of the Kido Corporation. You are to meet us in two days time."

That was odd. Shuuryou never considered an invitation, or rather a demand to join the kido corps. Hopefully this commitment wouldn't take too much time away from the necessary research. Regardless, Shuuryou was already late. The new member of squad 3 began to shunpo towards squad 3 barracks.

View user profile

on Thu May 29, 2014 5:25 am

Luke Yasenha ;; 4-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Luke woke early that morning, stretching the stiffness from his muscle, it was strange, it had been so long since his fight with the arrancar, Yuki Seika, vice captain's Akies sister, since the vice captain wasn't in today, he had been "asked" by his captain to deal with the new recruit coming in to see them today, he got up, picking his black and red Karate Gi and got dressed before taking out a file with the new recruit: "Shuuryou, Mushami" and read through it, scrolling through the pages from the report of the recruit's skill set, he found that, like him that this guy was a natural genius too, although this Mushami was after his time at the academy, he might of seen him before but he had a bad habit of looking away from people's faces so he might not have seen him per say but this guy sounded promising so he picked up his zanpakuto from the sword mount, gathering his red silk obi sash and wrapped it around his waist before fitting his zanpakuto neatly into a loop made just for his zanpakuto in the sash before grabbing his haori, putting it on in one go before he slid open the door

"Well, I'd best get to the main enclosure of the barracks, can't be late now, can I?" Luke thought before he launched into shunpo, reappearing in the barracks main enclosure, he watched the squad three doors, waiting for the new recruit to arrive

Location;; Squad three barracks, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 248
Tags;; Mushami, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Thu May 29, 2014 10:18 pm

The new recruit had just arrived. Strangely enough there was another young man waiting. Was he also a new recruit? No, he couldn't be. The normal graduation for current Shino Academy seniors wasn't for another several months from now. Not to mention the fact that Shuuryou was the only student this time around which attempted or qualified for early graduation.

This man was already a member of squad 3 and a strange looking one at that. Were his eyes red? There was something off about him. But who was he waiting for? It couldn't be him being he hadn't had the chance to inform anyone from squad 3 that he would be joining. Shuuryou exited his flashstep appearing next to the young man before greeting him. "Hello." He continued walking. It'd be best if he located the quarters of a high seated officer to inform them of his arrival.

View user profile

on Thu May 29, 2014 11:31 pm

Luke watched as the new recruit arrived using shunpo, although he could easily see him coming as he stopped in front of him and gave him a friendly hello, he notice that the recruit looked very feminine and if Luke hadn't read his file before he came, he would of presumed that he was a she but he kept walking, Luke brow tighten up as he was being very disrespectful to him as his hand shot out, stopping him from moving passed him

"Excuse me, Recruit but justing walking pass a senior officer when he's here to greet you is very rude, didn't you learn any manners? and if you think your going to find anyone of higher rank then don't because the vice captain isn't here and the captain is busy so he sent me to see to you but right now I don't like the way your acting like you own the place" Luke pushed him back slightly so he would be a few feet away from Luke before Luke decided to tell the new recruit who he was, seeing as he was being so disrespectful

"I am Luke Yasenha, Fourth Seat of squad three and, currently for the moment, the one in charge of your introduction and I know your name already but tell me anyway for the sake of Etiquette" Luke told the new recruit, he was younger then him, inexperienced, people that Luke found tiresome but he had to brave it and not give into the temptation not to ring the guy's neck for his rudeness but stood there with a scowl on his face, waiting for him to speak his name

Muse;;
Word Count;; 275
Tags;; Mushami, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Fri May 30, 2014 12:49 am

"Ow" Shuuryou yelped under his breath as the mans hand touched his chest. He'd only just realized how truly sore his body was after his intense exam. Every muscle was singing. It was strange that he could still be made to feel this way despite his time spent in the savage land of the hollows.

It appeared as though he was wrong. The officer was indeed waiting for him. Perhaps all squads that issued an invitation to him made similar preparations and he'd have had someone waiting for him regardless of the squad he chose. It was a bit obsessive though. Surely the Gotei 13 wouldn't go through the trouble just for one new recruit. This had to have been something else. Did the captain of this single squad deduce that Shuuryou would be joining based on his past? "No" Shuuryou thought, shaking the thought from his mind. "No one could be that good."

"My name is Shuuryou." He said, turning his attention to the shinigami before him. "Mushami, Shuuryou." He continued. "Apologies, but I didn't know that I would have someone here to welcome me. How did you know I was coming?"

View user profile

on Fri May 30, 2014 1:06 am

Luke listen as he stated his name and apologized as he didn't know there was someone waiting for him, Luke relaxed slightly before he asked him how he knew he was coming, Luke smirked before answering

"Well, Mushami, Squad three is a investigation and information squad, we dedicated ourselves to seeking knowledge on every, keeping tabs and everyone and everything within the soul society and the world of the living, that includes keeping tabs on every single person that lives in the soul society, it's not a pretty job but squad three has to do it, having to spy on your friends and family, it kills the moral around here but don't let that get you down but I think you'll find more visible proof to be satisfactory" Luke said as he pulled out Mushami's file and opened it, showing him the most resent pictures of him receiving the package of invites from the other squads and him going past some people using shunpo, he put the pictures back in his file and put it back in his haori

"We have information on everyone, you can't even lift a finger without it being seen, you have to be in the outskirts to get some privacy, not as many shinigami go out there, only squad three and we are more reasonable when choosing a good moment to take pictures or make reports as he can respect people's privacy more then the other squads, although I can't say I speak for them completely but I hope what I showed you is proof of how I now pretty much everything about you, at least every that was taken down in this file here" Luke explained to Mushami, making sure he understood the gravity of what squad three really does and how its a dirty job but someone has to do it and that happens to be squad three's department so he paused to let Mushami process all that

Muse;;
Word Count;; 323
Tags;; Mushami, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Fri May 30, 2014 3:36 am

"Looks like they really are the squad to go to." Mushami thought. Luke's response reaffirmed that he was making the right decision. If he was going to get to the bottom of what happened that night he would need to rely on the skills and resources of squad 3 to do it. It was clear that this man was dedicated to his squad, but Shuuryou was also dedicated to his own self given mission.

I suppose it was foolish of me to expect anything less from this squad." He tidied up his academy uniform before turning to the fourth seat. "Yasenha, Luke. Records kept by this squad are expansive. I wonder just how many years back files go."

View user profile

on Fri May 30, 2014 4:40 am

Luke smirked, maybe that Mushami wasn't as ignorant as he was first lead to believe, that showed promise that Mushami could learn and adapt, this was a step in the right direction so in respect, he answered Mushami's question

"The records stored here go back several centuries, from the very start of the gotei 13 till now, everything that has ever happened in the soul society is recorded there in the records archive and only squad three members and authorized people can see them, not even the captain commander can see them without being authorized first" Luke explained to Mushami, his zanpakuto starting to howl, glowing a cold black, Luke placed his hand on the handle to quiet down Zetsubō

"Shh, Zetsubō, I know you don't like him but please be polite and calm down" Luke whispered to his sword and the howling died down along with the glow as he turned back to Mushami as he waited for his response

Muse;;
Word Count;; 159
Tags;; Mushami, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Fri May 30, 2014 9:17 am

"Great..." Mushami responded, a bit taken back by what had just occurred with Luke's zanpakuto. It was almost as if his blade wished to attack him. His own zanpakuto would never act in such a way. Shuuryou began to wonder if such a blood thirsty blade even belonged in this squad.

"Perhaps you can give me a tour of squad 3's barracks?" Shuuryou asked a bit suspicious of Luke's intentions. The new recruit was more than aware of squad 11's violent initiations, and the battle oriented initiations of various other squads. Hopefully squad 3 didn't have similar welcomes for new members. It'd be unfortunate for Shuuryou to have to fight so soon after his taxing final exams.

View user profile

on Fri May 30, 2014 9:11 pm

Luke smiled at Mushami, his zanpakuto died down completely as he walked over to Mushami and placed a hand on his shoulder

"Of course we can, don't worry, there's no fight to the death test here, I'll be showing you around the squad three barracks, including the sleeping quarters where you'll be staying if you decide to join us, unless you've already decided on joining which isn't too surprising really and don't worry about Zetsubō, he doesn't trust new people very well but he'll warm up to you eventually, although he's quite touchy but anyway, follow me, Mushami and I'll show you around" Luke told him gently before turning around and geturing to Mushami to follow him inside the barracks, Zetsubō was now glowing again but this time making the sounds of a child crying in sorrow like he just lost his parents, Luke sighed and placed a hand on the handle of his sword

"Shh, Zetsubō, it's ok, I know you didn't mean to hurt his feelings...no, he doesn't hate you, just give him some time, you'll get along once you've gotten to know him..." Luke spoke softly to his zanpakuto and the crying died down as well as the glow before looking back at Mushami to see if he was going to follow him

Muse;;
Word Count;; 215
Tags;; Mushami, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum: