Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gender Bender Grenade

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Mon May 26, 2014 4:01 am

Item name: Gender Bender Grenade or GBG
Description: The GBG is a grenade-shape device made of a smooth, plate metal with one side being blue, the other being red on both sides, giving it a shield-like design, the top of the grenade has the firing pin which is shaped like a fusion of both gender symbols
Effect: To use, the user pulls the ring part of the firing pin and throws it into the target area as the grenade can affect a area the size of the standard squad barracks or the size of a medium-sized warehouse, when it detonates, it releases a cloud of pink gas that quickly flows through the entire area of effect, anyone caught in the pink mist will be changed into their version of the opposite sex; they will still have their normal looks but feminized and with female body features including sex organs, breasts, smooth skin and longer hair to name a few things, the time that one stays changed varies from person to person; this isn't a combat type grenade and should only be used to have fun and mess around since it's more of a prank grenade then something serious
Number of it you have/possible/allowed: three as a max since even though they ain't heavily, about as heavily as a aluminum cup, having these around in a combat scenario isn't wise so its recommend just having one on your person in case the mood takes you to have some fun or prank some people
History: (What are this items origins? How was it made and who made it?)

View user profile

on Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:50 pm

BUMP MESSAGE

View user profile

on Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:40 am

BUMP MESSAGE

View user profile

on Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:04 am

Espada
Espada
I think I told you back when you made this that it isn't very realistic in Bleach mechanics. At least from what I know. Perhaps making it a mirage or illusion could work, but not making it literally switch someone's gender. =]

View user profile http://www.fairytail-rp.com/

on Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:08 am

I know its not realistic but I thought it would be good for a bit of fun and I think I've stated that the effects are temporary and don't last forever, just imagine the kido commander with some of these 0__0

View user profile

on Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:18 am

Espada
Espada
I know it doesn't last forever, I'm just still having trouble figuring out whether or not it is Bleach-realistic. I don't think it is, organs changing into other things, etc. But like I said, 'realistic' illusions would be fine.

View user profile http://www.fairytail-rp.com/
#7Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum