Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 Gender Bender Grenade on Mon May 26, 2014 4:01 am

Item name: Gender Bender Grenade or GBG
Description: The GBG is a grenade-shape device made of a smooth, plate metal with one side being blue, the other being red on both sides, giving it a shield-like design, the top of the grenade has the firing pin which is shaped like a fusion of both gender symbols
Effect: To use, the user pulls the ring part of the firing pin and throws it into the target area as the grenade can affect a area the size of the standard squad barracks or the size of a medium-sized warehouse, when it detonates, it releases a cloud of pink gas that quickly flows through the entire area of effect, anyone caught in the pink mist will be changed into their version of the opposite sex; they will still have their normal looks but feminized and with female body features including sex organs, breasts, smooth skin and longer hair to name a few things, the time that one stays changed varies from person to person; this isn't a combat type grenade and should only be used to have fun and mess around since it's more of a prank grenade then something serious
Number of it you have/possible/allowed: three as a max since even though they ain't heavily, about as heavily as a aluminum cup, having these around in a combat scenario isn't wise so its recommend just having one on your person in case the mood takes you to have some fun or prank some people
History: (What are this items origins? How was it made and who made it?)

#2 Re: Gender Bender Grenade on Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:50 pm

BUMP MESSAGE

#3 Re: Gender Bender Grenade on Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:40 am

BUMP MESSAGE

#4 Re: Gender Bender Grenade on Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:04 am

YUKIRIN

Espada
Espada
I think I told you back when you made this that it isn't very realistic in Bleach mechanics. At least from what I know. Perhaps making it a mirage or illusion could work, but not making it literally switch someone's gender. =]

View user profile http://www.fairytail-rp.com/

#5 Re: Gender Bender Grenade on Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:08 am

I know its not realistic but I thought it would be good for a bit of fun and I think I've stated that the effects are temporary and don't last forever, just imagine the kido commander with some of these 0__0

#6 Re: Gender Bender Grenade on Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:18 am

YUKIRIN

Espada
Espada
I know it doesn't last forever, I'm just still having trouble figuring out whether or not it is Bleach-realistic. I don't think it is, organs changing into other things, etc. But like I said, 'realistic' illusions would be fine.

View user profile http://www.fairytail-rp.com/

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum