Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 First Encounters [PRIVATE] on Fri May 23, 2014 5:52 am

Akami walks in the black emptiness that is the past inside gargantas. He walks on his glowing golden reistu path as he got closer to his destination. The garganta opens up over a forest and the young looking wolf-like hollow walks out. He looks down to watch animals scurry around in the forest.

Last edited by Akami Mangetsu on Fri May 23, 2014 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total

#2 Re: First Encounters [PRIVATE] on Fri May 23, 2014 6:02 am

Sangatsu is walking around near the forest. She can't seem to find anyone nearby that can either see or hear her. She sighed, leaning against an outermost tree. 'Why am I invisible?' she wondered to herself. 'Why can no one see me? And Why am I stuck in these ridiculous clothes? Though.. This kind of suits me..'

#3 Re: First Encounters [PRIVATE] on Fri May 23, 2014 6:10 am

Akami looks a liltle ways off to see a shinigami that is new to him. He conceals his reiastu and uses sonido to close in. He stops a few feet away and lowers himself into the trees quietly, he then walks closer to the female shinigami. He watches her to see if she was here on patrol.

#4 Re: First Encounters [PRIVATE] on Fri May 23, 2014 6:22 am

Sangatsu slowly opened her eyes. She wondered why a lot of the creatures here wanted to attack her. 'Ever since...' she opened her eyes to look at her outfit. She noticed something out of the corner of her eye and turns to look. She then would scrunch her eyebrows together and look away in confusion if there wasn't anything there. She then sighed and went back to thinking.

#5 Re: First Encounters [PRIVATE] on Fri May 23, 2014 6:35 am

Akami was beginning to doubt that she was in town for a patrol, he continued to watch her from a distance. Akami heard barking coming closer; he then knew who and what it was by the tone of the bark. He watches as a German Shepard hollow speed past him towards the shinigami. "William, stop!" Akami uses sonido to appear next to the hollow and grabs him; he picks up the dog-like hollow so it couldn't advance anymore. "Calm down, boy." AKami said as he caressed the dog's back trying to calm him.

Last edited by Akami Mangetsu on Sat May 24, 2014 9:37 pm; edited 2 times in total

#6 Re: First Encounters [PRIVATE] on Sat May 24, 2014 12:24 am

Sangatsu heard a barking noise and looked around. 'How odd, it sounded so close...' her face fell slightly as she loved animals. She began to think of how she would teach her "little brother" to care for the animals and then let them go. She felt her stomach growl and decided now might be a good time to go scout for food.

#7 Re: First Encounters [PRIVATE] on Sat May 24, 2014 9:48 pm

Akami watched as William sat next to him, then he heard the female shinigami's stomach growl. He looked around and saw an apple tree with fresh apples. Lets see what happens if I do this. Akami thought as a grabbed two apples and tossed one underhanded to the shinigami through the brush. He began to walk slowly towards her with William beside him. He felt the breeze pick as it hit his scared chest; the wind went through his hoodie because of a fight that gave him the scares and ruined his hoodie.

#8 Re: First Encounters [PRIVATE] on Tue May 27, 2014 10:46 pm

Sangatsu was about to walk as an apple landed near her. This caused her to jump and run a short distance from the apple, then look back at it as if it may attack her. She paused a moment and looked around, trying to figure out where it came from. She didn't think anyone was around. 'What an odd day.. I'm hearing things and yet people can't see me, I'm seeing things, and yet it's the effect of what I probably gave off to the humans..' She stopped herself short. 'Did I just call them humans?' she shook her head as if to rid the thought and then continued slowly towards the apple. 'If it were to be poisoned... could I re-die?' she wondered.

#9 Re: First Encounters [PRIVATE] on Wed May 28, 2014 9:18 pm

"It's not poisoned. If it was I wouldn't be eating one," Akami said as he came out of the brush, apple in hand and William padding along beside him. He look at the shinigami with caution and stopped a few feet away.

"I don't trust her, Akami. She's a shinigami. William growled narrowing his yellow and black hollow eyes.

Akami turned his head to look at his friend. While putting pressure on William with his reiastu he said, "Watch what you say." He turned back to the woman and gave a smile.

#10 Re: First Encounters [PRIVATE] on Wed May 28, 2014 11:17 pm

Sangatsu jumped and made a small squeal. "Y-you can s-see me?" She asked, her voice full of disbelief. Sangatsu's eyes went to the dog only moments later. "Awe it's so Cu... Did you just talk?" She asked. Within her mind she was confused by the animal speaking. She then looked at the kid and held a hand to her head.

"Oh, I'm probably just hallucinating... yup, I'm so alone i'm hallucinating." She wasn't sure what to believe anymore. "Why did I have to try and kill myself? It would have been more so easy if I had just stayed human and not this..."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum