Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Marigold [PRIVATE]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

#51Guest 

on Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:01 pm

Sangatsu heard his heart beat pick up. She panicked a little but continued to hum her song as it seemed to have initiated a reaction to him. She rarely sang, but when she did it was with very few people. She wondered if her singing was triggering him to wake up. Intently curious she continued, soft, soothing. Her hand on him moved in a caressing way, trying to stimulate more of his nerves.

on Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:08 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 4-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Luke felt the singing continue as the orb brightened as it formed what looked like a senkaimon as the doors opened up but it was so far away but he had to try and reach the door as fast as he could as he launched into shunpo, calling out as he did so

"Yes, keep it up, I'm close, just keep it a little longer" Luke called to the voice from the senkaimon as he ran for the senkaimon, using the song to strengthen his resolve to reach the glowing set of doors

Location;; Luke's coma world, Squad four treatment room, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 92
Tags;; Sangatsu, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#53Guest 

on Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:37 pm

Sangatsu actually began to sing instead of humming. She closed her eyes and kept her voice low. "Come see the world, in all its beauty. Though we are in times of war, our hearts sing out as one. The rising sun shares the warmth and the moon her glory. Come and see the beauty of the world. Come with me to other worlds."

on Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:01 pm

Luke was running for his life when the song came through the doorway and he could hear the words to the song now, it was beautiful as he saw a woman standing in the doorway, holding her hand out to him, he ran to the woman in the light of the senkaimon as he reached for her hand and grabbed her hand as light filled his world as he gasped as he awoke from his coma as he looked at Sangatsu as his heart started beating normally again

"That was a beautiful song...Sangatsu" Luke smiled, his voice dry as he held her hand in his, ""Thank you...for not leaving me alone and...for saving me, Sangatsu, I'm sorry...I didn't do that well in teaching you did I? but your starting to hear the voice of your sword, ain't you?" Luke asked her gently, he was still drained from his heart attack for but he was awake now and that what mattered but what concerned him was the look on her face before he free her from his illusion, it was possible that her zanpakuto's nature was coming out in her, he wanted to know if it was really that so he waited for her response

Location;; Squad four treatment room, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 202
Tags;; Sangatsu, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#55Guest 

on Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:13 pm

Sangatsu jumped at the sound of his voice. She swallowed and smiled kindly as he held her hand. She had been so worried about him. She then stooped down. "Oh brother, I'm not sure what happened. I was terrified and then a part of me just... took over." She lowered her eyes. "It was almost lulling. I wanted to be a part of it. I wanted to... kill more hollows and enjoy it..."She looked at him. "You did a great job in teaching me. Look! I'm ok~" She got a little giddy at that. "After all... its strength that should be used to overcome a weakness."

on Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:54 pm

Luke listened to Sangatsu explain how she felt in his illusion, he thought about it while giving her a reassuring smile

"Her zanpakuto must be very possessive for this type of behavior, I've not heard of such a case before, maybe her zanpakuto has already begun the forging process from her soul but for it to take that part of her nature...it's worrying, I hope for her sake she can control it once her zanpakuto is fully forged" Luke thought before holding onto Sangatsu's hand

"Thank you, Sangatsu...your right about that, one day, you'll become strong, don't fear your zanpakuto spirit, it will test you but your zanpakuto spirit is also your companion, treat your sword with respect, earn its trust and you too will have a zanpakuto of your own" Luke said, smiling gently as he laid his head on the pillow to rest from the day but satisfied that, even in his condition, he could teach her something important, he was...glad that for once...he didn't sleep alone

Location;; Squad four treatment room, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 170
Tags;; Sangatsu, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#57Guest 

on Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:23 am

Sangatsu smiled at his reply. She then nodded. "I promise to do my best and learn. I will try to become one with my sword. And, if it is willing, will make it my Zan." She spoke softly as he began to fall asleep. "Sleep well, Brother, for you wont be alone anymore." she whispered.

#58Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum