Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Marigold [PRIVATE]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

#41Guest 

on Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:17 am

Sangatsu hugged him close worried about him. 'Just how long have you been alone, Mister Luke?' She wondered. The past day had been quite a roller coaster of feelings. She wondered if he was truly alright. She allowed him to hug her and cry.

As she sat there, she slowly drifted into reverie of her younger brother crying on her like this when some school yard bullies had been picking on him. She clutched her fist in thought. 'You will never have to feel hurt again' She had told him, and she kept it, until her recent passing.

His words pulled her out of her reverie. She looked down at him. "And you are cold as ice, as always, Luke." She tried to give a gentle humor to his words. She wondered what 'like them' meant and she looked down at him. "Who are they? What happened to 'them'?"

on Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:47 am

Luke Yasenha ;; 4-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Luke sobbed for a good few minutes, crying on Sangatsu's shoulder, he finally stopped when she asked who they were and what had happened to them, his eyes opened, staring at Sangatsu like he was a trapped animal going insane

"You ask who they? they were my fellow students back into the day and were my best friends until the final exam, do you know what happen?! do you? I used my zanpakuto on them, drove them insane, two of the brightest students in the academy turned into watering vegetables before my eyes, i held myself response all that time, I have sinned so many times that the marks have become my skin, look..." he shifted his sleeve of his haori and Gi on his non bandaged arm to show Sangatsu the cut marks going from his wrist all the way near his shoulder, some looked very old while others looked newer like maybe a day or two old if that, he placed his hands on her shoulders, tears in his eyes as his eyes were bloodshot and darting wildly

"Help me Sangatsu, I can't keep it in anymore, please, I don't want to be alone for another two hundred and fifty years, i can't handle it, I..." Luke started to say before his face went while as his heart started stopping, he fell to his knees as he was having a heart attack, his heart weak from years of despair and loneliness that his heart was in poor shape, he reached a hand to Sangatsu, desperately trying to reach for someone, anyone to ease the pain of his weary heart, he could only hope that Sangatsu could help him

Location;; Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 278
Tags;; Sangatsu, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#43Guest 

on Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:12 am

Sangatsu's eyes widened as he spoke. She wondered if she were going crazy, all she knew was that she wanted to kill more that killed mercilessly. She looked back at Luke as he began to beg her not to leave him. She looked down at his wrist and then what happened next took her by surprise.

"Luke?! Luke!" she practically screamed as she gripped him. She looked around trying to figure out where to take him. She remembered where the hospital was so, she leaned down and moved him to her back. She struggled a little but finally got him on her back and began heading towards the hospital.

"Stay with me Luke, Please.." she begged. She had never been with someone during a heart attack and wasn't sure what to do. She began to run ignoring the pain of the weight. 'Hopefully after some training this will be nothing to me.' She thought to herself. She threw the thought out of her mind reminding herself to stay focused.

on Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:47 am

Luke couldn't see much, his vision was fuzzy like a swirly painting, he could barely felt his heart beat before he felt his body getting picked up by someone and put into a piggyback type of position on her back, he felt his arms draped over her chest as he was carried away towards somewhere, he couldn't think, his breathing slowed, his skin paled, he heard a female voice saying to hang on, he knew the voice but in his semi-dying mind, he couldn't put together who the voice belonged to but the voice was warm, it gave him some small comfort

"Her voice...is warm...but I feel so sleepy, my vision is darkening....I don't want to die alone, please...don't let me die alone" Luke thought as his heart beat lesson, he didn't realize he had mumbled the last thought before his head came to rest on her shoulder as he passed out, his heart then stopped beating as the darkness came for him

Location;; Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 165
Tags;; Sangatsu, Luke
OOC;; Don't worry, Luke isn't going to stay dead but he's gone into cardiac arrest and gone into a semi death state

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#45Guest 

on Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:00 am

Sangatsu had just reached the inside of the hospital when she felt him whisper. She screamed out for help as she lowered him to the floor. She began to give him CPR and screamed for the people in the hospital to help her. She began to cry as she was scared, she wasn't sure what to do.

They came out and put him on a gurney type thing as they carried him back, she followed. "Luke? I'm here, It's ok.. Luke?" She couldn't see past the tears in her eyes. "I promise... I wont leave you."

on Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:37 am

The squad four members rush from around the squad four lobby when Sangatsu came in with Luke on her back, his skin a ghostly white as they brought out a gurney and dragged Luke's motionless body onto it with Sangatsu in tow, they brought him into the operating room, transferring his body onto the operating table, hooking him up to a heartbeat monitor, but the heartbeat monitor didn't register a heartbeat, the doctors rush to get a defibrillator as they took the pads, putting the pads together to build as change before slamming the pads into his chest, making his body jump, no beat, they tried the second time as they slammed the pads into his chest, again no beat, the doctors were shaking their heads before trying a third time, this time with a stronger charge and they successfully restarted his heart as a beat started back up on the monitor, they breathed a sigh of relief before fitting a pacemaker on his chest as well as a oxygen mask before taking him away to a nearby room to recover and to see if he would even wake him, the doctor came from the room to walked to Sangatsu

"Miss, I don't know your relationship is with the shinigami but he's in a critical condition at the moment, we got his heart going but there's not much we can do at this point but hope he wakes up, if you want to see him, his room is the second room on the right side at the end of the hall" the doctor tells Sangatsu, putting a gentle hand on her shoulder to comfort her before leaving to deal with another case that had just come in

Location;; Squad four treatment facility, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 286
Tags;; Sangatsu, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#47Guest 

on Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:17 am

Sangatsu kept a shaking hand over her mouth. Her eyes had widened a bit from the news. She swiftly turned and went down the hall towards the room. She stood next to him and watched as he lay there. "You'll make it, I promise" She whispered.

She laid a hand gently on his chest to feel is ever faint heart beat. She began to close her eyes and wish for his health.

on Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:46 pm

The darkness was vast as Luke looked around, he heard storms in the darkness as the doctors tried to restart his heart, after the third storm had passed, the last stronger then the rest, his heart began again but the darkness was unforgiving and stayed dark, he didn't know how long time passed in his hell, it could have been a few minutes to a century, he didn't know but he was all alone

"Am I dead? and is this my hell?" Luke thought sadly before he felt a warm pressure on his chest like there was someone gently putting their hand on his chest, it was a soft touch so it was female in nature but he didn't know who it was, it felt familiar, he felt this touch before he was sent here, if only he could remember who this touch belonged to

"Who are you? is there anyone there?...anyone...at all?" Luke begged softly, he felt tears in his eyes, hoping that in the darkness of his coma, his words could reach someone, maybe even the one touching his chest, he couldn't know so he waited to see if his efforts were worth anything

Location;; Luke's coma world, Squad four treatment room, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 195
Tags;; Sangatsu, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#49Guest 

on Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:33 pm

Sangatsu leaned down and whispered into his ear. "You're safe, I never left you.... You're safe..." She then began to hum a calming song again. She lowered her head to his heart to hear his heart beat. She closed her eyes enveloping herself in the sound of his life, his breath. She was so terrified that she had lost him in the first day of meeting.

'What would the others think of me if he were to die?' She wondered. Her heart beat quickened. "They would definitely kill me!" she exclaimed out loud on accident. The sound of her own voice startled her and she blushed deciding to be quiet. 'Thank god you survived...'

on Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:56 pm

Luke wondered the darkness, waiting for something when he heard a voice echo in the darkness but then he heard a song, it was a calming song, one you sing to children when they are upset and are in need of comfort, he then saw a small light glow in the darkness where the singing was coming from, he ran towards it, shouting to the orb of light

"Hello, please, whoever you are, continue singing so I can find you" Luke called out to the orb, hoping that whoever it was that was singing could hear him as he made his way to the light

Location;; Luke's coma world, Squad four treatment room, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 104
Tags;; Sangatsu, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#51Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum: