Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Marigold [PRIVATE]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

#31Guest 

on Wed May 28, 2014 6:25 am

Sangatsu cried out, reaching her hand towards him. "No! Please! Don't leave me...brother..." She said brother a moment after having heard him saying 'despair.' As she finished her word, she was enveloped in a cold feeling. She looked around her, no one was there to hear her cries. Her eyes widened in fear as she realized she was alone. She sat a moment, crying, her hair draped over the side, acting a veil to disguise her sadness.

She heard a noise from behind her. Her head turned and faced that direction. 'What was that?' She wondered. She looked around, not really being able to see anything. It felt as if a darkness had overcome the day, and she was left standing alone, somewhere without being able to see. Then it came. She saw her mother walking, her eyes narrowing to see if she was actually seeing this. "Mom?!" Her voice, desperate, confused. She began to run towards it, her hair swaying as she did, but the figure turned around.

Sangatsu stopped dead in her tracks. Her eyes widened and grew a deep chocolate color as she heard a familiar laugh, one that taunted her. She froze, staring at it. "N-no..." She cried. She began to back up then turned and ran. She looked over her shoulder to see the hollow from her mother's house chasing after her. This hollow had large horns protruding from its face. The face itself was made up of large teeth and red eyes. It's size in comparison was over 20xs the size of Sangatsu. It had blood all over it's face and arms and was coming right behind Sangatsu.

Sangatsu fell, and screamed as she turned seeing it above her now. Her eyes were wide in fright and her heart began to pound. "Please... No..." she cried out, looking around, remembering this was about the time the other shinigami came. She looked around, 'Nothing?' She grew desperate. Her eyes scanned the area, but no one came. The hallow realized what she was doing and began to laugh at her in mockery. "There's no one here for you now... You might as well die." Sangatsu's eyes darkened as she reacted to this, her hate for the creature welling up within.

#32Guest 

on Wed May 28, 2014 11:08 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 4-2 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Luke watched as Sangatsu was trapped in his illusion, she was crying, which like before, gave him the feeling of sadness that he had to do that to her and when he looked down at his hand, his hand was tighten into a fist enough that his knuckles went white, he could heard her softly speaking with despair as she just stood there, her eyes cloudy while she was under the illusion, he wanted to help her, he didn't know why but he did but he thought that if he helped her, it would achieve nothing if he did so, he sighed, his breath viable in a white puff of steam as he waited to see if Sangatsu could overcome despair as he waited, he shifted the sleeve of his haori and took his zanpakuto, putting it into his sealed form and placing the blade near his scared flesh as he cut himself again with his blade, he had lost count of the times he had done so over the centuries of self hatred towards himself, he watched as his blood spied onto the grass

"I'm sorry Sangatsu, I truly hate myself for what I've done but this is a test and I can't interfere with it" Luke spoke softly to himself, knowing his words couldn't reach Sangatsu but he wished it could of, it would of helped the ache in his heart as he sat there, waiting to see what happened next

Location;; Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 242
Tags;; Sangatsu, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#33Guest 

on Thu May 29, 2014 12:01 am

A new scream erupted from Sangatsu's throat as she began to fight back against the creature. This scream was one that was of fury and hate. "This isn't real." She looked around. "Where's my Sword... If only I had my sword.." She then saw it and her eyes grew dark chocolate brown. She hated this beast and everything it represented.

She turned and ran from the creature, running towards her sword. Her long hair swayed with each stride and she did a cartwheel turning into a round off that turned into a forward facing twist flip allowing her to stoop down and grab her sword before doing another back flip. She then began to heat up, her eyes darkening to a dark black as a snarl ripped from her throat. She used her reiatsu to gain heat and began to run as fast as she could muster at the monster. "YOU AREN'T REAL!!" She growled as she began to swing the sword at the creature. "You never were..." She continued, jumping up and ding yet another flip, slicing at it's forehead. "Your blood belongs to me..." her voice had become thick with velvet as she spoke.

The hatred spat off her tongue like that of an enraged creature spitting out something volatile. "You're the one that's going to die." Something within Sangatsu rose as she raised her hand, a blue color began to form, her eyes glaring at the creature as it did. The temperature increased greatly and she couldn't feel the heat until it was unbearable. By that point a blue Lotus flame had appeared in the palm of her hand, scalding her. However, lost in her hatred for this creature, she barely notices.

#34Guest 

on Thu May 29, 2014 12:50 am

Luke Yasenha ;; 4-2 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Luke watched as Sangatsu raised her sword and started swinging it around as her reiatsu started flaring, taking the shape of a blue lotus blossom like flame surrounding her body, Luke felt his skin burn, making him yell in pain

"What is this spiritual pressure, it's burning my hands, she's fighting the illusion and breaking free, that's good, this means that she'll break free soon, just a little longer, Sangatsu and this will all be over" Luke spoke softly to himself as he shielded his face with his arms, small drops of blood falling on the grass from his arm as he waited to see if she was truly breaking free of his illusion

Location;; Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 113
Tags;; Sangatsu, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#35Guest 

on Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:23 pm

Sangatsu released a fearful growl than echoes in her ears, throwing her out of focus a moment. She quickly regained is as the creature looked at her in surprise. "This is for my mother, you filthy animal." she glared as him in hate as she moved forward swiftly building up her speed and heat, allowing herself to get warm enough to hopefully scald the creature with her fire. She then swung her sword as he had taught her. The creature let out a scream as she sliced through its neck like a hot knife through frozen butter.

As she finished, the creature's 'blood' had left a large puddle before her, the only look she had now was that of a sadistic and cruel grin; one that was filled with pleasure and blood lust. She held her sword to her side. "That was great work, my sword." she replied, her voice was eerie and held a sense of blood lust in it as well.

#36Guest 

on Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:14 am

Luke Yasenha ;; 4-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Luke watched her real body swinging her sword, mumbling something in the illusion he could quite make out as she had seemingly defeated whatever the illusion had created but she turned around and he saw the most terrifying thing, something that would stick with him for all his days; The beauty of Sangatsu's face was twisted into a sadistic and cruel grin, her eyes filled with blood lust, like she was a entirely different person, it scared him, this wasn't the sweet, innocent girl he was training, this was just... wrong, he didn't want to admit it but this was just wrong, he grabbed his zanpakuto, rereleasing it as he ran over to Sangatsu; he wasn't going to let this continue anymore, it had gone too far

"This has gone too far; she's loosing it, I'm getting her out, I can't risk her going deeper into madness like the others before..." Luke said, thinking back to his final exam when he put two people into a mental hospital for life, he wasn't going to let that happen to Sangatsu as he impaled her with Zetsubō's mist blade

"Awaken..." Luke spoke the command to release Sangatsu to the real world without her having to break free as he went to give her a hug

"Sangatsu, wake up, it's me, Luke...look at me Sangatsu and tell me your...yourself, please?" Luke said, embracing Sangatsu, hoping that she hadn't fallen too far into madness

Location;; Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 239
Tags;; Sangatsu, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#37Guest 

on Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:03 pm

Sangatsu slowly became aware of the things around her. She blinked a couple of times before realizing that Luke was hugging her. 'Did, I...win?' She wondered, her emotion was that of confusion and feeling lost. 'Things had gone dark and he was apologizing, but now here he is hugging me...' She felt a fit of fury run through her, but that left as swiftly as it came. She, instead, hugged Luke back and smiled slightly. "I am... just... give me a moment..." What she had seen could not be explained, but she dabbled on the edge of her reasoning and was somehow able to keep herself sane. She looked down at her sword. "Good job..." she replied softly in a voice of praise and respect.

#38Guest 

on Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:36 pm

Luke nodded and released Sangatsu to give her some time to recover, returning his zanpakuto into its sealed state and sheathed it as he stood back from Sangatsu, he couldn't shake the look that was on her face a few moments before she woke up from the illusion, although she said she was ok, the tone of her voice and the look in her eyes worried him greatly, she was luckly that he had come in when he did, if he had waited a moment longer, she would had fallen into madness, he couldn't let that happen to her, he didn't know why but to she her fall into insanity would haunt him for all his days, he waited for a couple of minutes before going over to Sangatsu and placed a gentle hand on her shoulder

"Sangatsu, I'm sorry, I should of been observing inside the illusion to make sure, I risked you going insane because of me, this is the only thing I deserve..." Luke said sadly as he moved away, drawing his zanpakuto, lifting his sleeve up and cut himself again, leaving a deep cut in his arm with all of others that covered his arms, blood dripping from the floor

"...Forgive me, Sangatsu, I am truly despicable..." Luke said sadly as blood ran off his arm as he left the bleeding arm hang by his side as he waited for her response

Location;; Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 235
Tags;; Sangatsu, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#39Guest 

on Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:25 pm

Sangatsu looked at him in horror as he cut his arm. His asking her if she was ok seemed silly compared to what he was doing. "Luke!! What are you doing?!" she rushed to his side and began to bandage it. She looked up at him in confusion. "Am I ok?.... Are you ok!?" she responded. She had never seen someone willingly slit their skin. His blood made her feel a little sick. She held her breath as not to smell his blood. "Look it's ok, I'm ok!"

#40Guest 

on Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:15 am

Luke watched as Sangatsu screamed in shook as he cut into his arm and ran over, taking a bandage out her uniform and started wrapping it around the bleeding wound, she asked him what on earth he was doing, his face was one of severe depression, bags under his eyes

"It's a habit, I cut myself when I fail or when I'm depressed, it's just I can't take my own sadness and cutting myself is my only release from the pain because the pain of my body hurts less then the throbbing ache in my heart" Luke told her as she finished bandaging his arm, the bandage becoming bloodied but stable as Sangatsu told him she was ok, he raised his hand shakily to her cheek, like he was afraid she was going to fade away any moment as he gently touched her cheek.

"Your...real, I...can feel your face, you feel warm...and you're ok, I was so worried...I couldn't let you end up like them" Luke said, his words as shaky and fill with sorrow before he broke down in Sangatsu's arm, hugging her tightly as he sobbed on her shoulder, he didn't want to let her go for some reason, he couldn't bare her leaving this spot and leaving him all alone, in truth, he had been alone for the past two-hundred and fifty years with his slow but sure descent into madness, he had no one to talk to about it and he let it boil up until he had now broken down in front of Sangatsu as he cried against her shoulder, he had wanted to make sure she wasn't a illusion of his insanity as he waited for her reaction

Location;; Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 286
Tags;; Sangatsu, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#41Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum