Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Marigold [PRIVATE]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

#21Guest 

on Fri May 23, 2014 4:45 am

Sangatsu watched and once she was instructed to, she began to do a spin on the foot still on the ground. She used him as a balance at first until she felt she could do it on her own. She then spun gracefully remembering the days of her training in middle and high school. She looked up at him, waiting his reply.

#22Guest 

on Fri May 23, 2014 6:27 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 4-2 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Luke watched her doing a Pirouette by herself after a surprising little amount of time, he gave a clap of appreciation as he couldn't help smiling at how beautiful she looked doing the Pirouette

"Your a natural, Sangatsu, you pick up these dance moves very well, if you continue like this; you'll have your own unique fighting style that is both graceful not just in form and appearance but also in its surprising level of speed and strength that can be pulled from this...let me show you" Luke said before turning to the boulder he was performing Jinzen on, lifting his right leg up in the same fashion as he had shown Sangatsu and performed a Pirouette of his own, swirling around, holding his right foot against his thigh before he twisted his body so his body bent to the side as his right leg went into the air around in a clockwise arc before slamming into the boulder with great force, shattering it in one hit, then, in another fluid motion, spun into the air from the position he was in, spinning around and landing a guillotine kick to the ground, making a small crater before putting his hand on the ground and using his upper body strength to perform a one-handed handstand before he quickly spun his legs around, his body spinning on his hand, kicking the air where a opponent's head would be before leaping off his hand and land out the crater on his feet, hiss hand was dirty but fine, a bit of sweat ran down his right cheek

"This is one of my favourite fighting styles: the dance style because not only do you have speed and strength but grace too, it also allows for fluid action, making so you can quickly finish an opponent off and quickly and fluidly attack another opponent as you start to build up a combo of different attacks, you can also add many different styles of dance to this style as well; making it very versatile in use, break dancing is normally a good choice to work alongside ballet as you can use every part of your body to attack with the finesse and grace of a well-established dancer, I think you'll do well if you want me to teach this you? Luke asked her as she had great potential to learn this style of fighting as it would suit her nicely, being both beautiful and dangerous would be a deadly combination, Luke took a breath though his nose as he waited for her response

Location;; Seireitei, Soul society
Muse;;
Word Count;; 424
Tags;; Sangatsu, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#23Guest 

on Fri May 23, 2014 10:37 pm

Sangatsu watched him. 'He dances better than my little brother did...' she responded by a clap of applause and then threw her sword a short distance. She looked at him, waiting to see if she had his attention. She smiled, getting ready to show him her twist she had mastered between karate and her dance classes. She let her grin slowly fade as she focused and began to move herself in a position that made it look like she was going to pick something up off the ground. She then swiftly and fluidly pushed herself back up with such force that she began to rise in the air, doing a backwards somersault. Once she landed, she crouched and went into a roundhouse kick, then continued to use her leg's momentum to spin, back to a standing position.

Once she finished ash looked as if she were going to take a step back and then continued, instead, forward, doing a cartwheel until she grabbed her sword with her feet, flung it in the air while doing a round off, landed on her feet, then moved in perfect timing to catch her sword. She then used the rest of her momentum to swing her sword, turning and facing Luke, panting slightly. She then lowered her sword which was, at that moment, pointed towards him. "I used to play with the sticks at the dojo when I was bored.." she explained. "Please do teach me." she continued, "I am in need of training."

#24Guest 

on Fri May 23, 2014 11:15 pm

Luke took a bow as she clapped, please that she was taking this well when she threw her sword away as it skidded across the ground, stopping a short distance, Luke watched as she bent down, twisting her body to the right as she stretched her right arm out, looking like she was going to pick something off the ground when she reversed twisted her body with such force that she spun into the air as she performed a backwards somersault in mid air before landing close to the ground and doing a low roundhouse kick before using the leg momentum to get back into a standing position, she paused for a moment, taking a step back before doing a set of cartwheels, picking her sword up with her feet, sending it into the air again before suddenly stopping before she pushed on her hands and landed back on her feet before grabbing the handle of her sword and swing her sword in a closed arc so it was near his neck, she was sweating slightly from the effort but she had do well to pick up that, he gave her a clap and a rare smile before he listened to her explanation and he smiled again when she asked him to teach her the dance style techniques, Luke smiled at her before answering

"I will and I must say that you definitely have the potential to learn the art of dance style fighting, so, for doing so well so far, I'll show you something" Luke said as he walked over to his things and drew out his zanpakuto and walked back to her, standing six feet away from her

"Something you should know, once you have forged your zanpakuto, you will have to ask the spirit inside your sword for his or her name, this allows you to call on its released form, called the shikai; but listen to me, Sangatsu and remember this when you do achieve your zanpakuto..." he took a breath in before finishing, "Does a stranger become your friend; just because you ask them for their name?...A zanpakuto won't just give you a name; you have to understand your zanpakuto like you would a person, talk with them and get to know them because then you'll learn to draw out your zanpakuto's true power, let me show you my zanpakuto..." Luke said as he put his feet together, turning his left foot ninety degrees to the left and held his sword in a fencing stance, holding it a meter away from his hip as he start glowing black

"Unsheathe the hushed casket; Zetsubō no Sākuru Luke said as he called on the name of his zanpakuto as his blade erupted into black mist, reshaping into a six feet long blade of black mist with a little twister of black mist surrounding the blade of mist as it howled and screamed, making the forest seem darker and more morbid then before, he pointed the blade of mist towards he as the tip sat right between her eyes and only a meter from touching her skin, even she would be able to feel how cold the mist was from that distance before he pulled it back and held it to the side so the tip pointed to the sun at a forty-five degree angle, even the sun didn't look as bright as it was before Luke's release

"So tell me, Sangatsu, what do you think of my zanpakuto; Zetsubō no Sākuru?" Luke asked her what she thought if she was in the condition to speak her mind, he hope so, so he waited for her response

Location;; Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 610
Tags;; Sangatsu, Luke
OOC;; Wow, 610 words 0__0 that's alot, hope you like Sangatsu-chan ^_^

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#25Guest 

on Tue May 27, 2014 10:36 pm

Sangatsu watched as he spoke to her. She felt a slight warmth from his words. 'So I have to talk to my sword like its my friend? I would much rather it talk back to me than just me talking to it.' She thought silently. She then figured that after a while it would talk to her. She suddenly felt a chill in the air as he looked like he was about to fight her fencing style, but instead spoke words. She was taken aback by the cold and hated the way it felt. She shivered slightly and tried to focus on staying warm, this angered her as she couldn't just make herself feel warmer. Somehow, feeling angered, she began to feel warmer which in turn confused her.

She stopped her thoughts when she was staring down the tip of his zanpakuto. She blinked and swallowed. "U-uhm, V-very nice, Lu-Luke." she responded slowly. The fact that he had powers and it seemed to come from the sword which was pointed at her made he feel like even if she had tried to fight back, she would have came out the loser anyway.

She then looked at her sword and stared a moment at it, intently. "I wish you and I could be friends.." she replied softly. '...because then I wouldn't have to worry about feeling alone in a fight.' She thought. She looked back up at Luke wondering what would happen next.

#26Guest 

on Tue May 27, 2014 11:23 pm

Luke looked at her, she was shivering with cold, he wasn't too surprised at that, someone who spent her time in the light would find it hard to deal with someone and something as cold as Luke was, her response was soft and stuttered from the cold, Luke's eyes shaded over as he softly heard about them being friends, for some reason, it hurt to think of her like that, Like having friends was a bad thing, he lifted the left sleeve of his haori slightly, just enough for Sangatsu to see countless self-inflicted cuts to his arm

"You see Sangatsu...I'm quite...unstable and there are many things I hate in this life, that despair that I built up over my life so far is what forged this blade of black mist that you know see; the first state of my zanpakuto; Zetsubō no Sākuru or its shikai...now...I'm going to teach you something..." Luke said coldly, starting to walk forward when he said now, his blade of black mist going along the ground as the grass the blade touched wilted and lost its color before coming up and towering over her, his eyes hidden in shade before he finished his sentence

"...I'm going to teach you about despair; the very thing this blade was made from and the emotion my zanpakuto's name comes from because...Zetsubō no Sākuru translates to "Crushing Despair"Luke explained coldly before he swung the mist blade at Sangatsu without warning, if it hit her, he would call out "Despair" and the illusion she would be trapped in would form itself to draw out her despair, if it didn't hit her, he would come at her again, using his shunpo clones as diversions before attempting to try and trap her again

Location;; Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 296
Tags;; Sangatsu, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#27Guest 

on Tue May 27, 2014 11:36 pm

His voice having suddenly gone cold put Sangatsu on edge. 'Something's not right..' she thought to herself. She felt herself back up as he came closer. She had somehow managed to stop, her eyes looking up at him in fear. "L-luke?" She could feel his cold voice as if it sent shivers down her spine. She despised the cold, having been left outside once before while it snowed. She fought to focus and his words were like sharp edges of ice in her ears.

She felt inside as if she were in danger and began to run back as she turned to do so, she felt an overwhelming amount of pain as his zanpakuto came closer. It felt as if his zanpakuto was the most freezing thing she had ever felt and she screamed out in agony from its temperature. Tear filled her eyes as she had never been subjected to such a cold feeling. she wanted so badly to make the warmth come back, but she didn't know how.

She felt cold and alone. She cried out once more, her eyes closing her eyes and shivering. 'Make it stop... please...please...' Something inside begged. She didn't know how nor what she could do to stop it.

ooc: I consent to what is happening.

#28Guest 

on Tue May 27, 2014 11:56 pm

Luke was somewhat surprised that Sangatsu managed to avoid his blade but only a inch and with a six feet long blade, Luke doubted that she would avoid it again but even missing, he could see that his blade of black mist was having a effect on her, her body was shaking from cold and she was crying, Luke signed, his breath visable as he did so before he came at her again, this time when he came swinging his blade at her, he replaced himself with a shunpo clone and moved behind her so fast, he doubted her human-level eyes could even follow the one, swift movement that was shunpo and swung the blade of black mist the mirror opposite way to his clone

"Shunpo clone art number two: Twin sword dissection"Luke thought the name of the technique as he brought the two blades near her waist, making sure that she had little chance of escaping the onslaught that was to come, if he did hit her this time, he would call out "despair" and trap her in a illusion that was twice as strong since, he was attacking from two different angles, the illusion made would be twice as strong, he just hoped she didn't snap under the emotion strain or, in the worse case scenario, die of a broken heart, although he hoped that would be the case, he was training her and he didn't want to risk her dying if he could help it, if it did get to that point, he would release her from the illusion and get her to the squad four treatment room as soon as possible but for now, he waited to see if his attacks had connected

Location;; Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 285
Tags;; Sangatsu, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#29Guest 

on Wed May 28, 2014 12:10 am

As Sangatsu gained a little strength to run she was soon faced with his attacks again. "Please..." she begged as the attack hit. She felt so weak and unable to fight, it made her feel as if she should just give up. 'You aren't giving up,' rose the voice within her once more. 'fight this... please... make the cold go away.' Sangatsu's inner voices plead with her. She blinked and in that moment, she felt the searing cold from both swords, she let out another scream as this one hurt much more than the first time.

Sangatsu had closed her eyes at the feeling of his swords. Something within her made her want to fight. 'Why is he doing this?' she cried out in her mind. Something within made her want to stand up and rebel against him for doing this to her. As she opened her eyes, however, she was subjected to the illusion, causing her to stop and feel despair. 'What...is...this...' she tried to think, noticing the sudden change in her emotional state.

#30Guest 

on Wed May 28, 2014 12:54 am

Luke saw his attacks had hit as he spun around as she was on the verge of his illusion, all he needed to do now was say the emotion he wanted her to feel and she would be trapped in her own personal hell but then he saw the look of sadness on Sangatsu's face and he couldn't explain why it hurt to see that face, his own face screwed up

"I'm sorry Sangatsu but...I can't look at you" Luke said sadly and softly as he turned his face away and his eyes shaded over to hide the sadness in his own eyes before he spoke again

"Despair..." Luke spoke softly, sealing the girl's fate as now, she would be now trapped within a illusion that would draw out her despair, whatever that meant to her anyway, he sat down, lying his blade of black mist on the ground next to him as it howled and screamed as he waited to see what the illusion would show it

Location;; Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 167
Tags;; Sangatsu, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#31Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum