Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Marigold [PRIVATE]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

#11Guest 

on Fri May 23, 2014 3:05 am

Upon Luke sheathing his sword, Sangatsu stopped. Her eyes looked at him carefully. She studied him and watched his reaction to her reaction. She couldn't attack him now, not without his sword, she refused. Though something within her told her to trust him. She looked at his lips as he smiled slightly, he seemed to have been through a lot. She wondered what it was. She was slowly digressing within herself.

A part of her wanted to give him back her sword and walk away, rather wanting to talk than fight. She, on the other hand watched him carefully. She narrowed her eyes a moment then tried to muster her speed. she knew that he was faster than her. She tempted the idea of running from him, but that would just be silly. She didn't know how to fight with this sword, or any for that matter.

She growled as she decided to run at him and went to swing, expecting it to miss ahead of time. she felt her form was sloppy and gross. She hated it. She wanted so much to fight better, if training what what it would take, she would do just that. "for you... Brother." she whispered, taking a couple more swings.

on Fri May 23, 2014 3:17 am

Luke Yasenha ;; 4-2 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Luke watched her attack as she took a wide and obvious line of attack, he took the attack by blocking with his lower arm before pushing her away from him with a single swipe of his arm before she tried again, he was going to block when she said brother, it caught him off guard and she hit him in the shoulder, he used his reiatsu to shield him from the attack before pushing her away again

"Your wild in your attack, you have no grace nor fluidity but...what did you call me?" Luke asked, his hands were clammy with sweat as he was trying to understand the meaning of what she said as he couldn't understand what she meant so he paused to calm down to let her explain herself

Location;; Seireitei, Soul society
Muse;;
Word Count;; 131
Tags;; Sangatsu, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#13Guest 

on Fri May 23, 2014 3:22 am

Sangatsu looked at him a moment, swallowing as he degraded her horrible sword-fighting skills. "It wouldn't be so much if I didn't have to use this sword.." she retorted in a sisterly tone until he asked a question that threw her off guard. She remembered now, saying brother and then feeling bad that her sword had hit him. But now, as she looked at his shoulder, there wasn't a scratch.

She swallowed again and looked at him. "I.." She stopped. "You just..." She tried to think of a way to explain. Frustrated, she dropped her sword and covered her face with her hands, hiding her tears. The feeling she was getting with Luke was somehow reminding her of Naagutaro, her little brother in the human world. She fell silent, unsure how to explain herself.

on Fri May 23, 2014 3:31 am

Luke watched her try to explain before she burst into tears as she sobbed into her hands, Luke walked over to her before he held his head as his head started pounding as he was remembering something strange; a little girl was crying in a ally was being surrounded by boys when a boy there age with black hair came along and took them on, getting beaten up instead, he could feel each hit as he fell to his knees for a moment has he tried to shake off the strange memory before he got up, his head pounding and pulled Sangatsu into a gentle hug, letting her cry into his chest as he stroke her head

"It's ok, Sangatsu, I can show you how to fight in a way more suited to you...tell me, have you ever done dancing before?" Luke asked her, trying to calm the crying woman down; he wasn't sure why he was being so calm around her now, he couldn't explain it, it was just a feeling...

Muse;;
Word Count;; 172
Tags;; Sangatsu, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#15Guest 

on Fri May 23, 2014 3:38 am

Sangatsu pulled her arms off of her face and hugged him back, relaxing. She nodded gently, then looked at him. "With my... brother." she replied gently. She looked up at him, her eyes were a soft milk chocolate as she was feeling a little happier now. She looked at him. He looked nothing like the brother she had in the human world, but his personality was close. She looked at him once more. Just in this world, it was like her little brother had become the one to protect and save. She felt conflicted a moment.

She took in a deep breath before continuing. "You, remind me of him..." she replied, her voice the same soft, melodic, silk sound. She looked at his eyes, something was wanting her to be protective, yet, something was also telling her that this new rendition of her little brother had somehow grown to protect her instead.

on Fri May 23, 2014 3:56 am

Luke listen to her, looking at her soft chocolate colored eyes as she explained that he reminded her of her little brother that was still in the world of the living, he was taken aback by that, he almost didn't want to believe that someone would look to him like that, especial with the trauma she went through during her death, her stroke her silk brown hair, running his hand through them before he pulled away

"i...I need to be alone, I..." Luke moved away as he felt his head as the strange memory came back again like a old movie recording playing inside his head, he was looking at himself in human clothes, he was walking around Karakura town when he went to cross the road, he saw a truck and then...darkness, he gave a scream when the truck in his mind hit him and he fell to the ground on his knees, shivering

"What's happening to me?...I...Don't remember this...Who...am I?" Luke asked as her held his arms to his side, hoping a answer would come to him

Muse;;
Word Count;; 183
Tags;; Sangatsu. Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#17Guest 

on Fri May 23, 2014 4:01 am

Sangatsu looked at him, she felt her eyes widen. He was experiencing a flashback, but was somehow caught very deep in it. She quickly went to him. "Luke!" she cried out. Her long hair swaying as she ran and hugged him to her. "Shhh, It's ok..." she closed her eyes and began to hum a song that her mother would hum to her when she was frightened. She continued to hum it as she hugged him close.

She ran her fingers through her hair, singing quietly, like she used to do to her little brother when he would cry out from a night mare. she watched him gently. She felt somewhat warmer from the passion she held from worrying about him. She felt him, his body was cold as ice. 'Is he always like this?' she wondered.

on Fri May 23, 2014 4:15 am

Luke felt Sangatsu wrap her arms around him, singing a song to try and comfort him, he blinked his eyes and realized he was releasing his spiritual pressure, he must have been freezing her just by touching him, he sealed his reiatsu but his core body temperature was still very cold where it normally was, he looked at her with despair in his blood-red eyes

"I'm sorry, Sangatsu, I'm just...I don't know what" Luke held his head in pain as these new memories were going around his head before he stood him and tried a shaky smile

"now, answer the question I had before: have you ever done dancing before?" Luke asked Sangatsu while holding his temples with one hand while waiting for her answer

Muse;;
Word Count;; 124
Tags;; Sangatsu, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#19Guest 

on Fri May 23, 2014 4:25 am

Sangatsu looked at him, a small smile playing at the edge of her lips. "Yes, i danced with my brother once before. I used to take dancing lessons." she explained. :He hated it when I danced with him though hehe.." she blushed gently and looked down.

"You like to dance?" She asked suddenly. She loved dancing when she was younger. Now she nejoyed fighting and well.. learning.

on Fri May 23, 2014 4:40 am

Luke smiled as he walked up to her, holding onto her waist before he moved his hand down her leg

"I good place to base your fighting style is ballet; learning to move with grace while having the fluidity to perform multiple times in a row" Luke said, gently raising her leg up to about waist height, "Now, I want you to try and do a spin on the foot you have on the ground, using me to balance" Luke instructed her, although dance wasn't something that wasn't teached much in the soul society but it was a very good way to train for a fighting style that had both power and grace in one package, something that Sangatsu could use to make her fighting style much more her then a untrained brute like squad eleven's members

Muse;;
Word Count;; 135
Tags;; Sangatsu, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum: