Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Marigold [PRIVATE]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

#1Guest 

on Thu May 22, 2014 11:23 pm

Sangatsu was walking around, feeling lost and confused. The new places seemed so large to her that she wasn't sure where she was actually going. Everything looked the same to her. She stood in the middle of the street, looking at a map she had attempted to draw. She was sue she must have done it incorrectly. She turned multiple times before finally giving up and beginning to walk once more.

She began trying to pronounce a name that was foreign, yet seemed very familiar. She tried multiple ways, trying to see if one of them was correct. "Yesenha... No... Yesehena? No... That Can't be right..." She groaned slightly wishing she was better at remembering things. She looked at the paper. "Yesena?" She thought a moment. That must be what it is, she then wrote it down on the paper as she began looking once more.

#2Guest 

on Thu May 22, 2014 11:33 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 4-2 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Luke was busy training using Jinzen when he heard light footsteps coming from a good distance away and he felt a unmistakable burning spiritual pressure that made his skin crawl, he opened his eyes slowly ans stood up, stretching his legs and hands, giving a sigh of relief before focusing on the direction of the uncomfortably warm spiritual pressure, he used shunpo to come closer as he stood above her in a tree branch, hiding by the shade of the tree; there she was; the plus they had rescued from hollows and the one he had been assigned to, he thought that fate had a twisted sense of humor as they assigned him to the one person he couldn't stand to be with; Sangatsu, that was her name, he hated her though, it was a dishonor to be paired with her, especially since no one could stand being near such a despressed guy without moving away and having her was the worst; he watched her pass under him and he dropped down silently and walked behind her, gently touching her shoulder, reminding himself that women were more delicate then guys were since it had been a very long time since he had any females for company or even one that would even come near him

"Are you looking for someone, miss?" Luke said, only just holding back a snarl of disgust as he wait for he to react and respond to what he just said

Location;; Seireitei, Soul Society
Muse;;
Word Count;; 244
Tags;; Sangatsu, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#3Guest 

on Thu May 22, 2014 11:41 pm

Sangatsu jumped slightly, giving a soft gasp from being frightened. she had to hold back her instinct to roundhouse kick him as she wasn't used to people randomly tapping one her shoulder. When she turned and saw him, her eyes widened slightly as it was the guy from the woods. She looked down instantly, feeling insignificant. "I, I um..." She stammered a moment. "I'm looking for... Ye...se...na..?" Her voice slowly curled into a question and she squinted one of her eyes as if it pained her to possibly mispronounce the name.

Her face fell gently as she looked at the horribly drawn map. Feeling embarrassed, she felt her cheeks redden and once she realized she tried swiftly to stop the blush, instead making her blush further. she decided to keep her head lowered, so her hair would cast a shadow on her face, hiding the new-found blush at her pathetic drawing.

#4Guest 

on Thu May 22, 2014 11:55 pm

Luke saw her blushing and lower her head so her eyes and cheeks were covered in the shade of her silky brown hair as he look at the map she was drawing of the seireitei, which was quite poor in terms of map work, he signed before he spoke

"I see, your the one I've been assigned to and it's pronounced Yasenha, that's my last name, my full name is Luke Yasenha, tenth seat of squad three, I presume whoever sent you has some idea of what they want me to teach you, Miss Sangatsu" Luke almost growled at her, at least he was polite enough to remember her name, he crossed his arms across his chest as he waited for her answer, the sooner the better, then he could get away from her terrible warm reiatsu

Location;; Seireitei, Soul society
Muse;;
Word Count;; 136
Tags;; Sangatsu, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#5Guest 

on Fri May 23, 2014 12:02 am

Sangatsu snapped out of the feeling as he told her the correct pronunciation. Her eyes widened a little more and she began to apologize. "I apologize, mister Yesenha, I didn't mean any disrespect." She kept her head lowered, however as a sign of respect. She then was asked about what he was going to be training her, at this she stayed silent.

She tried to figure out how to explain herself at this point. "I... I was told to report to you... I think..." She felt so confused by all of the recent events. "I think... I am supposed to be... assessed?" Her voice curled once more into a question. Her voice was soft, melodic, and silky. She looked up at him cautiously, curious of his demeanor.

#6Guest 

on Fri May 23, 2014 1:01 am

Luke gritted his teeth before taking a breath to calm down before he reached into his haori and pulled out the sword that Sangatsu had stabbed herself with and accidentally gained shinigami powers

"Assessment? well, I'll need you to take this first; it's your sword now, I'll explain why you need it in just a moment..." Luke explained as calmly as he could to the shy girl looking at him, he suddenly thought of a large teddy bear that wanted hugging but banished the thought from his mind and continued, "I'll be judging you with a training match, this is normally the best way to draw out your power, I'll also be judging the strength of your reiatsu to see how far you'll be able to go in the court guard squads, now, let me show you something..." Luke said before pulling out his zanpakuto, it started glowing black, making a sound like a man screaming in pain before the black aura died, taking the sound with it

"You see, Sangatsu, this is my zanpakuto, what you carry is called a Asauchi, a zanpakuto give to those unworthy of joining the thirteen court guard squads, you train to become one with your sword, eat, drink, sleep with it even until it takes on part of your soul and becomes a true zanpakuto, one that is original to you alone, I'll show you more if you come this way" Luke explained to her before pointing to the clearing in the forest where he had come from performing jinzen as he waited for her to respond

Location;; Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 261
Tags;; Sangatsu, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#7Guest 

on Fri May 23, 2014 1:10 am

Sangatsu took the sword she recognized all too well. She noticed the feeling that he almost hated her but was going to be kind to her anyway. For this, she felt grateful. She looked at the sword. "It's going to take part of my soul?" she asked, more so to the sword itself.

At the sound of him testing her reiatsu she grew worried. She knew it got hot, but how hot, she wasn't sure as she wasn't sure how far it went. She straitened at the sound of a training match, instantly, she felt she needed to be in a position of being focused and ready for anything, just like in karate.

"Zanpakuto." she replied gently, feeling very curious. Her face showed her curiousness, yet focused intent. 'sleep with my sword? why do I need to take it with me everywhere.' She thought, focusing back on what he was saying. She needed to remain focused.. though she couldn't help but fear him in a sense, as well as have an awe of his skills. She turned and began to follow him.

#8Guest 

on Fri May 23, 2014 2:07 am

Luke sighed, remembering that this girl had no clue to how a zanpakuto worked so he explained it as they walked

"Well Sangatsu, no, it won't take a part of your soul, you just imprint a part of your soul into the blade, forging it into your own zanpakuto, it takes a long time to form your zanpakuto and yes, even sleeping with your sword nearby you is all preparations for when you sword becomes a zanpakuto of your creation" Luke held his hand out to stop her once they were far enough into the clearing and draw out his zanpakuto again, the black aura returning like a man in despair, the sword wailing in its pain and suffering

"This is my personal zanpakuto; there isn't another like it in all of soul society as each shinigami has their own unique sword as will you one day and do remember one thing; each zanpakuto has a name responding to the spirit that lives within your sword, the zanpakuto are alive, they are practically people with wills and desires of their own, although they do have some traits that they may share with you; but they are a reflection of your soul and they will test you to see if your are worthy of your sword's power" Luke explained as he held his zanpakuto in his right hand, the blade howling in despair as he waited for her response to see if this was getting into her head

Muse;;
Word Count;; 245
Tags;; Sangatsu, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#9Guest 

on Fri May 23, 2014 2:19 am

Sangatsu looked at him a moment and finally understood. "Ok, so my sword has it's own personality, but yet is a reflection of myself, my.. soul." She replied softly, knowing what her soul was. She looked at his sword, despair crossing her face at the sound it made, her feeling reflecting what she heard. She felt a need to rescue it, to protect it. It reminded her of her little brother... she wanted so badly to be with them once more. She blinked, clearing the thought from her mind.

She straightened once more and readied her sword, images of her mother being hurt and her family hurting without her. The screaming from Luke's zanpakuto seemed to help her into this mood. Her eyes darkened slightly as she felt an overwhelming urge to protect what was not there. "I'm ready to continue" She growled slightly, her eyes narrowing a little as recollections of her past life flashed before her.

She felt that she was at school once more, defending her little brother from the horrid bullies. 'You will feel pain, no more.." she slowly went from thought to speech as she zoned.

#10Guest 

on Fri May 23, 2014 2:57 am

"Good, now, let's see what you can do, Sangatsu..." Luke said before he did something he knew would confuse Sangatsu; he took his zanpakuto and sheathed it then taking the sheath out his red silk obi sash and placed it on the ground before taking his haori off and laying it below his sheathed zanpakuto, he heard her whisper something, "Pain...no more" Luke smile slightly

"Well, It's too late for that sort of thinking; we go through our lives in suffering and pain; we are no exceptions, the only cruelty here is that you died so young...you haven't lived at all but in any case, come and attack me with that sword you hold in your hands" Luke told her as he held his arms wide and letting her attack him anywhere she liked or so it would appear anyway so he let her choice what she was going to do as he waited for her response

Muse;;
Word Count;; 158
Tags;; Sangatsu, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum