Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

#31 Re: Falling Stars [PRIVATE] on Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:27 am

BUMP MESSAGE

George Carlin wrote:The public sucks. Fuck hope.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#32 Re: Falling Stars [PRIVATE] on Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:07 am

Sangatsu smiled happily. "Yes please." she replied. She then noticed that he appeared stiff. She smiled kindly as she reached up a gentle hand. "I can give you a back rub as a repayment for being so kind to me." she replied softly, still blushing.

#33 Re: Falling Stars [PRIVATE] on Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:04 pm

"I can give you a back rub as a repayment for being so kind to me." Dre smiled as he heard this. As usual it was still working. Most of the women he met was always falling towards him. It could be based on his looks, kindness and etc. It didn't matter. What mattered is that in someway or another something interesting always comes up.

Dre shrugged as he gave her another smile. "Sure. Why not?" he paused. "Do you want me to sit down or something?"

#34 Re: Falling Stars [PRIVATE] on Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:24 pm

Sangatsu looked up at him. "Huh? Oh, no, no, no, no! Please, get comfortable." She replied. She had given multiple back rubs in her day and can easily give it in almost any situation. She would wait for him to get in position before beginning the back rub.

#35 Re: Falling Stars [PRIVATE] on Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:20 pm

Dre smiled and nodded as he took his handkerchief from his pocket and laid it down on the floor. In any way, he did not want his clothes to get dirty and stuff which was very important to him. Sitting down on the laid handkerchief, Dre awaited for Sangatsu.

#36 Re: Falling Stars [PRIVATE] on Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:38 pm

Sangatsu came up behind him and knelt down. She began to raise her hands up to his shoulders and slowly grip. She could feel the muscles in his back were tense, yet strong. She began to carefully, yet skillfully massage him, moving her hands down his back and making circular motions. After a short time, she questioned him, "How does this feel?"

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum