Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

#11 Re: Falling Stars [PRIVATE] on Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:56 pm

Sangatsu blushed deeply having felt like she was supposed to know who he was. "I-I apologize, sir. I-I'm new..." she explained. She kept her head lowered in a manner that expressed her shyness and tried to hide her blush. She peeked up at him shyly once and looked over his features, trying to take in his voice and the way he looked, since she was very bad at remembering names.

"Please, forgive me, sir." she responded finally, in a very soft tone. Her submissiveness showed her embarrassment for her reaction. By looking at her one would almost think she was being punished. Yet, she had only just met him.

#12 Re: Falling Stars [PRIVATE] on Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:46 pm

Dre looked at the woman quite interested. She looked like a shy and humble woman. Also a person who was perhaps new to ways of life and being a soul reaper. Taking a deep breath, Dre looked at her and smiled gently- giving the woman a reassurance look. "Oh, that's fine. Anyone can be, you know, shy and embarrassed at time. It's natural. Do not worry yourself with it." Dre said to her politely as he took a step back. "So tell me...What are you doing here?"

George Carlin wrote:The public sucks. Fuck hope.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#13 Re: Falling Stars [PRIVATE] on Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:58 pm

Sangatsu relaxed as he reassured her and looked around trying to figure out what she was doing. Then, it came to her. "I was searching for fruit, Sir." She looked around the area, kind of lost. "I... thought I smelled fruit and was following it, yet I seemed to have gotten lost." She realized that she had not yet introduced herself and quickly bowed. "I am Sangatsu Hagarashi, Sir." she replied. "I am new... to... this place." she continued, trying to figure out a way to say it without sounding completely silly.

#14 Re: Falling Stars [PRIVATE] on Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:45 pm

Dre raised his eyebrows as he heard Sangatsu say this "I was searching for fruit, Sir." It was hard to believe what he had heard. "Who the fuck gets lost searching for a fruit? And how the hell is she going to find fruits here?" he muttered to himself as he let out a sigh. Dre knew that he was totally dealing with a rookie- who perhaps didn't know anything. So he had to improvise.

"Nice to have your acquaintance, miss" Dre said to her as he held out his hand.

#15 Re: Falling Stars [PRIVATE] on Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:00 pm

Sangatsu noticed the distress on the man's face, she was observing his reactions carefully to determine if she had done something wrong. She smiled happily and bowed once more. "It's a pleasure to meet you too... uh.. sir." she replied, still not having caught his name.

"I'm not sure how I got here... This.. thing opened and I walked through it... and poof! here I was. So... I don't know how to get back... but, I figured while I was here, I'd look around..." she trailed off. Her stomach gave a small grumble and she had remembered why she was looking for fruit in the first place. She looked back up at him trying to see if she could read his face.

#16 Re: Falling Stars [PRIVATE] on Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:51 pm

Dre titled his head towards the right. "So your saying that, you saw something open- and you walked through it, and it shutted up; leaving you in a place like this?" this was very confusing indeed. Dre knew that she came to this place using a garganta but the question was, why did she not know it. "Seriously, are you that stupid?" Dre asked at her frowning.

#17 Re: Falling Stars [PRIVATE] on Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:06 pm

Sangatsu looked at him in shock. "I beg your pardon, sir." she replied feeling offended. She turned away annoyed. "I can't believe I've only been here a day or so and they are treating me like I should know everything..." she gave a light pout as she spoke to her sword. She lowered her head once more and turned around. "I'm sorry, I'm don't belong here..." She didn't know how else to respond. Luke had acted so coldly towards her and now this guy was treating her like she should know everything about this new world. She wanted to know everything so she could appeal to this man instead of feeling like a let down.

#18 Re: Falling Stars [PRIVATE] on Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:00 pm

Dre exhaled slowly, as he offered his hand towards her. "I'm Dre Cadis Jaegerjaquez." he said to her with a small grin on his face. Dre was not the person to expose his name to people even how bad they wanted to know. However this woman seemed much more interesting and new than the rest of the girls he met. Dre knew that he could use her.

#19 Re: Falling Stars [PRIVATE] on Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:50 pm

Sangatsu studied the male a moment skeptically. She looked at his hand then studied his face. 'Why would he tell me his name now?' She kept her inner thoughts hidden as she slowly shook his hand, having reminded herself that it was impolite to leave it here. "Nice to meet you, Sir." she replied. She then decided that she was going to trust him, yet stayed skeptical in the off chance she needed to be safe guarded against him.

#20 Re: Falling Stars [PRIVATE] on Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:57 pm

Dre nodded as he slowly smiled at her. She was a beautiful women. Dre was quite confused as to why such a beauty would wonder the forsaken parts of the world lonely. However Dre did not have any lust towards her. She was just a normal girl with a different set of personality.

Showing her the way, he said, "Come walk with me."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum