Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

#1Guest 

on Thu May 22, 2014 12:17 pm

avatar

Guest
Sangastu was walking around trying to figure out where she was to go next. This place was kind of cute, yet kind of not. She began to desire the taste of fruit and closed her eyes trying to see if she was fortunate enough to catch the scent of strawberries. She sniffed the air once more and thought she caught a feint smell. She then checked her pocket for her money and began to move towards the direction the smell was coming from.

As Sangatsu walked, she took in the sights around her. She had made a terrible map of where she was going and no one, besides herself, would quite understand what it meant, aside from the pictures she scrawled from landmarks she passed.

on Wed May 28, 2014 10:54 am

Dre was walking slowly in the lonely parts of Las Noches. He had to come to this god forseken once again because he had a xontact to finish, which included killing a total of 10 rouge arrancar without using any kind of wepon. It was a hard task however Dre didnot give a shit about it. Wether it was hard or easy was not his damn problem. He was hired to do a job and he did it.

As Dre remembered how he killed.those miserbles piece of shits- he sensed a faint aura of spritual pressure roaming about. It was hard to identify, as if the person or thing was trying to concel it with the best of it's ability. A small.smile started to develop on Dres face. He wished that it was an arrncar so he could break it's neck just to make him less bored. It was also a possibility of someone else. Dre disn't care. He knew it was only a matter.of time....

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#3Guest 

on Wed May 28, 2014 11:29 am

avatar

Guest
Sangatsu continued to roam, oblivious to anything else. She honestly had no clue where she was going and if she had been spun around, she would be completely lost. She put down her map and stooped, drawing on it once more. She began to hum a song she once sang to her little brother. She collected the map and continued forward once more still humming.

She was surprised at how empty this place was. Maybe she was going the wrong way? She stopped and looked across the horizon. She decided to turn to her left and continued to walk. This area allowed her to clear her mind. Sangatsu hoped she was going the right way. 'If someone is out here maybe I can ask for their help' she smiled at this idea.

on Wed May 28, 2014 11:42 am

Dre started to turn left as he stood still looking forward. Their was no soul to be seen. It was quite as the slow windblowed towards the east. "Damn. This place sucks balls." Dre said to himself as he started walking again. This time more faster as he picked up his pace.

Over the horizon the aura of the person was growing stronger as of whoever it was coming xloser towards him. slowy by slowly it was growning. Grinning Dre stayed still without movimg a single muscle. It was time for him to have some fun...again.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#5Guest 

on Wed May 28, 2014 1:15 pm

avatar

Guest
Sangatsu walked faster, she began to dread this place. Though, it had a nice feeling, it also felt lonely. She wondered what kind of people would want to be out here aside from herself. She was slowly losing her curiosity. She closed her eyes and her humming became a soft lull. Her eyes opened once more and she looked along the horizon, noticing a figure, though it was hard to tell what they were, she froze in place for a moment.

"what is that?" she wondered, suddenly regretting being out here alone. "Great, I have no clue how far away I am from the town and this might be something that could hurt me... I don't even have any powers with my sword to protect me..." She looked at her sword. "I really wish I could use you, you must think me foolish..." she spoke gently. Talking to her sword had become easier, especially after what Luke had done, she felt like her sword understood her. She sighed. She had to hand it to Luke, without him, she couldn't have been able to control her reiatsu. Her long hair flowed in the gentle wind that picked up and she came back to reality. "Well... II could burn them with my reiatsu if they try to hurt me..." she commented to her sword.

on Thu May 29, 2014 6:52 am

Dre waited still however was coming. But the time was in vain. Whoever it was their was no sign of the person reaching him. He stood their for another few minutes kicking the sand randomly, as he squinted his eyes to see if anyone was coming. But their was none.

Back into walking again, Dre noticed a person walking towards a different direction. It was hard to see if it was a girl or boy but Dre was sure, it was a human. Smiling to himself Dre made the way towards the person.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#7Guest 

on Fri May 30, 2014 11:20 am

avatar

Guest
Sangatsu noticed the figure approaching her. "Now may be a great time to run..." She said to her sword. She then began to back up a little and run the opposite direction. "Just because it looks like one of us, doesn't mean it is." She explained to her sword. "After all there was that kid that was an arrancar, and he looked like one of us... Or well human like." She finished. She wished she knew that super fast move that Luke always did.

She felt foolish that she was running and the thought of what Luke had said when he first laid eyes on her popped back into her mind. He had been so disgusted that she was a coward. She then stopped and turned, glaring and raising her reiatsu. "No hallow will make me run today, my sword". Though the words already seemed empty as she had just finished running.

on Fri May 30, 2014 12:03 pm

Dre looked confused as he saw the person running away from him. "why was the person running? Did I scare the person in some weird way?" Dre thought to himself as he took a stance to take a huge leap. Withit he would be able to catch up the person just in a few seconds. Just as he was.going to do hes thing, Dre saw the peraon stop. "What the damn hell..." Dre muttered to himself as he took the leap he wanted.

Dre came.down only a few feet away from the mysterious person. The person was a woman of beauty. Titlting his head to the right, Dre asked her "Are tou okay?"

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#9Guest 

on Fri May 30, 2014 2:07 pm

avatar

Guest
Sangatsu felt her eye widen as she saw his leaping. It was a male human of some sort, but could she be sure? She took a small step back, "I...I don't know what you are, b-but... I'm not food..." She replied nervously. 'Please dont be a hollow or an arrancar that just wants to fight me... please?' She looked him over. as he had spoke to her, he seemed to be what she was. She took a peek to the side, looking for his zanpakuto. Her eyes narrowed slightly. "Who are you?" Her long hair covered her shoulder and draped downward from there.

She looked at her sword. "Do we trust this one?" she asked it. She felt instantly sheepish for speaking to he sword infront of someone other than Luke. 'I guess this is normal? Hopefully he doesn't think I'm a lunatic.' She thought, her face showed both caution and curiosity. She lowered her reiatsu just a little, enough to make the air around her not so hot for the other person.

on Sat May 31, 2014 9:14 am

"Who am I?" Dre said to himself disgusted. He hated that question very much. Every time he heard that question, it would clearly get on his damn nerves. It was the worst thing anyone could ask from him. Looking back at the woman again Dre grinned, "Who am I? How can you ask such a stupid question? I am who I am!"

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#11Sponsored content 


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum